Sister-in-Law Lust Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She let out a big sigh. "Fuck me, plleeeaaasseee!"

I stood up and entered her again, slowly plunging in to the pit of lava that her pussy had become. I swore I could see steam escaping our coupling. I pulled out except the head and plunged her depths again and again. Her breathing increased and she moaned. I pounded against her ass, one, two, three, four, five, six times. She began to quiver and yelled out, "Aaaaaahhhhhhh!" I pulled back leaving just the head in her and stopped.

"Dammit Bryan, quit toying with me, I want to cum!"

"You told me you want me to take you like I take Jenny. She loves being edged, she says it's like being on a rollercoaster the ultimately drops straight down into a bright white light and she sees brilliantly colored fireworks when I finally take us over the edge."

"Ok, I've changed my mind," she said as she started sliding back and forth on my shaft, fucking herself on me, "I don't want you to take me like you do Jenny, I want you to fuck me like some whore you've bought. Pound my fuck hole, enjoy me, make me earn my pay."

"Well, in that case," I said, and I grabbed her hips and began pounding her again. Her depths felt like they were on fire and I plunged to the bottom with every thrust. Her ass cheeks quivered as my balls slapped against her clit.

She began panting and moaning. "Yes, that's it, make me your whore, fuck me Bryan."

"I'm going to cum in you Vicki, spill my seed into your whore cunt. I want you to cum on me, I want to feel you lose control with my cock buried in you. You're my whore Vicki, bought and paid for, you can't deny me my pleasure."

I continued pounding her as her moans became louder and higher pitched. She reached her crescendo. "Oh fuck, that's it, yes, Yes, YES! Fuck me Bryyyaaann! Aaaahhh! Cum in me!" Her legs quivered and I held tight and I drove my cock into that fire pit one last time and bottomed out. I could feel her muscles contracting, softly squeezing my shaft, and I flooded her with cum, spilling all those years of pent up lust. Heat into heat. I saw the fireworks. She screamed one last time as she felt me pumping my load into her. "OH FUCK!" Then stillness and panting.

"Wow, I see what Jenny means, I saw nothing but blobs of color, like watercolor paint dripping onto a canvas. No man has ever edged me before. You young guys know all the tricks!" she giggled.

We had finally made my recurring fantasy come true. All those years of pumping cum into a tissue while I thought about Vicki were now consummated. Of course the real thing was so much better than the fantasy. Fucking my sister-in-law, eating her tits and pussy, putting my cum in her; in this moment I was satisfied beyond measure.

I held her hips and let my cock go soft in her as she recovered from her orgasm. When my cock head finally popped out of her it was followed by a dribble of our fluids, my cum mixed with her nectar. I knelt behind her and licked it from her slit. I had tasted my cum before, just out of curiosity because it seemed to be revolting to Jenny, and I had tasted it on Vicki's tits and in her mouth that day in the antique store. I just thought it tasted salty, not unpleasant at all. What was drooling out of Vicki was delicious, a mixture of us, and I dipped my tongue into her repeatedly as it continued to escape her folds.

"Oh jeez Bryan, you really are a nasty fucker, what the hell!" I continued to eat. Her entire pubic area was engorged and flushed. Her lips were fat and purple. I licked all my spunk from her.

I finished licking her and flicked her clit with my tongue, causing her to gasp. I crawled up onto the bed next to her and we lay there looking into each other's eyes.

"I've wanted to do that since the day we met," I told her.

"Me too, I regret not doing this sooner."

12