Sister-in-Law Lust Pt. 05

Story Info
SIL describes our sex to wife, sister's secrets revealed.
7.1k words
4.64
31k
37

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 06/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: If you've read parts 1-4 you might want to reread them. I took some of my readers' advice and added to the storyline.

I helped Vicki off the table and we took the dirty dishes inside. We decided to go to town and do some shopping in one of her favorite antique shops so we each went to separate bathrooms to get ready. While I was alone I decided to text my wife.

'I love you' I sent to her.

'I love you too, I'm getting ready to leave for the airport' she replied

'I know'

'LOL Then leave me alone lover boy' she sent

'I know'

'??'

'I know and I love you' I told her

Jenny felt a lump in her throat and her heart raced. How much did her husband know? How much had her sister divulged? She had to sit down before she passed out, she was shaking so bad that she nearly dropped her phone. Taking deep calming breaths, in through the nose out through the mouth, she steeled herself. Her heart slowed and the shaking calmed.

'What do you think you know?'

'I know you planned my seduction' I told her

'Why now after all these years?' I asked

'She wanted it, you wanted it, I felt emotionally ready to share you' she replied

'Do you think less of me?' she asked.

I chuckled, she'd given me the opportunity to have sex with a beautiful woman, a woman who I had lusted after for years, and she thought I might think less of her.

'Never, if anything I love you more for giving me this experience. I think a better question is do you think less of me'

'Never' she replied.

'But I had sex with your sister without a thought of your feelings. I took her before I knew of your plan'

'The explanation is complicated and I want to do it in person not by text. We'll talk when I get home. I will always love you with all of my heart, I can't live without you, you are like the air I breathe' she texted

'I love you madly, you are like the air I breathe. Text me when you land ' I replied.

Vicki and I spent the afternoon roaming local shops. She found some knick knacks that she bought and I found some antique wheels to use on a planter cart I was making for Jenny. Shopped out we stopped to get some ice cream. She got a dish of butter pecan and I had a dish of chocolate peanut butter swirl. We sat outside at a table.

"I texted Jenny earlier, she says there's a story behind this weekend."

"Mmm-hmm," she said through a mouthful of ice cream.

"You know the story then."

"I do."

"Not going to give me a hint?" I asked.

"Nope, not my story to tell."

"Is there another man? Did she let me have sex with you so I cannot say no to her having sex with another man? Maybe she's already done it."

"Again, not my story to tell," she said, licking her spoon.

After a long pause she shared more. "There is no other man. My little sister is so head over fucking heals in love with you I seriously doubt there will EVER be another man unless you fuck up big time. One should consider that she did give you a hall pass and maybe the proper thing to do is return the love she showed you. Then again she'd probably never use it because she thinks you hung the Moon just for her. You really should worship her you know."

"I know, she's an amazing woman and a loving wife. I'm fortunate to have her."

"I'll tell you this, she is going to tell you something that only she and I know. I know because I had a hand in it. Anyway, she's going to tell you this and in doing so she is making herself vulnerable. She feels like she can't hide this from you any longer. If you are still listening then she's going to ask you for something. Doing this is her ultimate vulnerability. She needs you to say yes, otherwise she will have made herself vulnerable for nothing and it will likely break her heart. To her, if you truly love her, you will do this thing. It may seem like nothing to you but to her if you say yes then it's the ultimate in love and acceptance of her and she'll never leave you. Regardless, you can never repeat to anyone what she reveals or what she asks."

She looked straight into my eyes. "If you break her heart, or repeat anything she shares, then you will need witness protection because I will hunt you to the ends of the earth."

"Jesus, did you two kill somebody? This sounds serious."

She laughed. "No... not yet."

I wasn't sure what to make of the conversation but apparently my wife had a secret that involved her sister and I guess me having sex with Vicki had something to do with it? I was confused.

Just then I got a text. 'Hey babe, on the ground, be home in a couple of hours'

'Should I wait dinner on you?' I asked.

'Ugh, no. We've been eating like pigs all week'

'Ok, have a safe drive' I replied.

Vicki and I made the short drive to the house. I made us a spicy shrimp pasta in red sauce for dinner and opened a bottle of Syrah. We had dinner on the deck, took our dirty dishes inside and then returned to the deck to sip our wine and watch the sun begin to set. It wasn't long before we heard Jenny arrive. I went to the garage to help with her luggage.

"Welcome home my love," I said as I gave her a hug.

"Thank you, I'm happy to be home. We had a great time but I'm exhausted. Where's Vicki?"

"On the deck, we were having some wine. Why don't you go say hi and I'll get your bags in the house."

She trotted around the house to the deck and I heard her and Vicki chattering but couldn't make out any words. I took her bags to our bedroom.

On the deck Vicki greeted Jenny. "Hey little sis!"

"Hey my ass, why did you tell him? What did you tell him?"

"Cool down, cool down. I only showed him the planning texts between us for the last couple of weeks. He knows you were involved in planning for me to seduce him this weekend and that's it as far as history. He was starting down the 'I've cheated on Jenny' mental path like we thought he might and I couldn't let him do that to himself. I did not tell him any of the why. In fact, he asked and I told him it wasn't my place to say. He thought maybe you were involved with another man so I had to squelch that idea too. I told him you had something important to share and something to ask that was very important to you."

"Ok, that sounds fine. Thank you for not saying anything more, it truly is not your place to share what I'm going to tell him."

"I know, we talked about that. I wouldn't betray your trust sis, I love you. Jenny, after spending the last day with Bryan I can tell you without a doubt that he adores you and will do anything for you. You are so fortunate to have a man like him. I think you need to think hard about what you are planning."

"Yes he's amazing, and that's why I need to do this. I can't hide this part of me away any longer. He's my husband, he deserves to know. If he accepts me after this then I know he's my forever. If not, then it's good to know now."

The sisters went inside and joined Bryan.

"Look at these two lovelies," I smiled.

"Don't you mean hotties," asked Jenny, "I mean, you must think at least one of us is hot because you've been banging her since yesterday afternoon. And from what I hear you've gone where no man has gone before!" We all giggled at the Star Trek reference.

"Yes, it's true, I plundered your sister and gave us both fantastic orgasms. Isn't that what you wanted?"

"That's exactly what I wanted. I'm going to take a quick shower and then I want to hear all about it... from Vicki." She went into the bath and closed the door.

"She wants to hear it from you?" I asked Vicki.

"She wants the woman's point of view. All you're going to give her is the penis point of view. I'll tell her how you touched me, how you smelled, how it felt to have you in me, all those little details that drive women wild."

Vicki and I watched a little TV while Jenny took a shower. About twenty minutes later she came out of the bathroom. She had dried her hair but not styled it so it hung in natural curls. Her skin was like porcelain, she always did look amazing without makeup. She wore her short flowered satin robe, I could see her hard nipples through the fabric. Her feet were covered in her fuzzy bunny slippers, her favorite.

"Ok sis, I'm ready for the deets!" Vicki got up and they started down the hallway.

"Uh babe? When are we going to talk?" I asked.

"Tomorrow, don't wait up, this may take a while. Good night." They disappeared down the hallway and I heard the guest room door close.

I sat in the recliner agape. Hearing about how I fucked her sister was more important that whatever this secret was? My mind was racing, I was confused. I watched a bit more TV then went to bed and fell into a fitful sleep.

--------

In the guest room Jenny started the conversation, "So you wore the short shorts and the red top? How did he react when he first saw you?"

"Yes I did, when he opened the door he just stood there with a shocked look on his face. I suspect he had a stirring in his pants. He was making us drinks when I got here and we went out on the deck to enjoy the weather."

"So you got naked in the sun like we planned?"

"Yes, he just stared at your sister's luscious body, and I think he had a hard on pretty much the entire time. When he went in to get us lunch there was a huge bulge in his pants. I wanted to fuck him right there on the deck. We did end up fucking on the deck this morning."

Jenny started rubbing her pussy.

Vicki continued, "When we brought our plates in to the kitchen that's when I attacked him. Oh Jenny his scent is intoxicating, he had apparently been working around the house that morning because he tasted slightly of sweat when I kissed his chest. When he touched me his hands smelled slightly of the herbs he used in the dressing he made for our salads. I don't think I'll be able to have a dish with fresh basil in the future without getting a tingle down there. He touched me so gently."

"So did you fuck him in the kitchen?" Jenny asked as a finger found it's way between her pussy lips.

"No, he led me down the hall to this room. Most of the action happened right here on this bed. In fact, we had to wash the bedding because my first time with him I got more than a little wet."

Jenny gasped as her finger slipped into her pussy. "He has that affect on me too. You must have wanted him badly by now. Did you throw him down and take him?"

"No, don't rush my story. He wanted to suck these titties," Vicki told her as she fondled her breasts. "Apparently he loves my titties Oh the feel of his lips and tongue on me! Warm and wet, soft. The feel of his saliva on me as it cooled gave me goose bumps. His mustache tickled my skin as he kissed my flesh. God I felt like he was going to consume me. He sat in that chair and I stood in front of him and gave him my tits. That's where my first cum was, over at that chair. He sat there while he devoured my titties and while his lips and tongue were busy up here," she said, still fondling her breasts, "his fingers got busy down below."

"Oh god yes," whispered Jenny. Vicki moved close to her and whispered in her sister's ear. She reached down and removed Jenny's hand from between her legs.

"He gently caressed my pussy then slid a finger between my lips and up inside me. Then he put his thumb on my clit," Vicki whispered into Jenny's ear.

Vicki slowly slid a finger inside her sister's wet pussy then put her thumb on her clit. Jenny arched her back and moaned. She placed her hand over Vicki's.

"I stood there playing with my tits while your husband fingered me little sis, just like I'm fingering you. I felt like such a slut knowing I could have my way with him. Do you feel like my little slut right now?"

Vicki slid her finger deeper into her sister and put gentle pressure on her clit.

"Your husband fingered me real good. His thumb did little circles on my clit as his finger probed me deeper and deeper. Soon I was cumming on his hand. Do you want to cum on my hand sis?"

A feeble 'yes' was all Jenny could manage. Memories of sex with her sister were flooding back. It had been years since they had touched each other like this.

"Put that wet finger in my mouth sis," Vicki told her.

Jenny placed the finger that she had been using on herself between Vicki's lips then moaned as Vicki sucked it.

"I fell forward and braced myself on the back of the chair and that little fucker, he bit one of my nipples and tugged it with his teeth. Well that set me off like I couldn't believe, it was an explosion in my head. I thought I was going to pass out so I collapsed to the floor."

Vicki stopped fingering her sister and pulled her finger out, she didn't want her to cum yet. She put her finger in Jenny's mouth. They laid there on the bed cleaning each other's nectar from the other's finger.

"That sweet man of yours then picked me up and laid me on the bed before going to get me some water. I laid there, still panting, trying to regain my composure. The next thing I know he has his nose on my clit and his tongue in my pussy and I'm about to cum again; and then he sticks a finger up my ass and sucks my clit! Well I just about went into orbit! All I remember is thrashing about on the bed while having one of the hardest orgasms of my life, with your husband sucking my clit and driving his finger up my ass!"

Jenny stuck a finger back in her pussy and rubbed her clit with her other hand. She came softly and she felt her depths spasm on her fingers.

"After that I needed to feel him in me so I rolled him onto his back and straddled him. I laid my pussy lips on his cock and got us both good and wet and then, my dear little sis, I took your hubby's cock deep in me."

Jenny closed her eyes and moaned, "oh yes, I hope you fucked him good."

"Oh I didn't fuck him good, I fucked him great. I could feel the head of his cock, dear god the ridge on his head stroking my walls was almost enough to make me cum. He moaned for me. I love it when a man moans with his cock in me because I know I'm pleasing him. I laid my head on his chest and fucked him for a good fifteen or twenty minutes, just sliding up and down his cock. He kept softly moaning. I took in his scent and kissed his chest and nipples. I kissed his lips and he tasted like me. I parted my lips and licked my nectar off his then he parted his and I slid my tongue in to get an even better taste."

"Oh god," whispered Jenny.

"He loves how I taste dear sister, how about you? Did you like cleaning my nectar off my finger? It's been a long time hasn't it," whispered Vicki. She slid her hand back down between her sister's legs and dipped into her wetness. She was going to make Jenny cum this time.

"He asked me to kneel on the bed so he could fuck me from behind. He slowly put his cock in me, parting my lips. By the way, he loves my fat pussy lips, he enjoyed licking and sucking them and watching them swallow his cock. Anyway, I told him to fuck me like he fucks you little sis, and he did. He put that sweet cock in me and edged me. I don't know how the fuck you stand that, almost cumming and then not cumming. And he did it to me multiple... fucking... times! Eventually I couldn't take any more and I begged him to treat me like a whore, to fuck me and use me for his pleasure. He pounded me so hard I screamed and quivered and he kept pounding me, fucking me, and moaning out such filthy words. Oh god it was so hot sis. I should have fucked him years ago, the orgasms he gave me were amazing. I should have fucked him the first time you brought him to my house. I told him I masturbated that first night before I went to bed and he told me he was masturbating at the same time down in the basement."

With Vicki's finger in her and her thumb rubbing her clit, Jenny came, a little harder this time than last. The mental image of her husband holding her sister by the hips and pounding his cock into her filled her head. She desperately wanted to watch them fuck like she had watched her sister and Brad.

Vicki whispered, "And then after he pulled out of me he ate my pussy again, ate his cum and my nectar mixed together. Has he ever done that to you little sis? Has he ever eaten his cum out of your pussy? No he hasn't because he told me. I've had your man do things to me he's never done to you."

Jenny was panting as Vicki fingered her more, building to another orgasm.

"I kissed him and tasted it, it was delicious. He said he couldn't resist when he saw our fluids leaking out between my beautiful pussy lips. Yes, he thinks your sister has a beautiful pussy," Vicki said, still whispering to Jenny, "you remember how beautiful my pussy is, don't you?"

Vicki rubbed her sister's clit hard and moaned in delight as she came again. If Bryan had been awake he would have heard them.

Vicki let Jenny catch her breath before she continued.

"Later he took me out to dinner and dancing. He had put some cologne on that somehow mixed perfectly with his scent. When we slow danced I put my head on his shoulder so I could take it in. I was dizzy with lust. My pussy was wet the entire time we were dancing and at one point I nearly molested him on the dance floor. To calm down we went to the lobby bar. I ended up telling him about the two guys I fucked while married to Greg. I sat there talking, sipping my drink and rubbing my pussy under the table. Bryan watched me cum there in public, fuck that was so hot. He acted like nothing was happening but he knew, well, at least his cock knew because it was hard the entire time. Have you ever cum in public sis? It's so fucking hot, you should try it. We came back here and that's when he fucked me slow. Oh god sis I lost track of how many orgasms and how many positions. He just took control and used me Jenny, used your sister as his fuck toy. He was sweaty from the dancing and I took every chance to smell his scent and taste his skin. I could have cum just from that but he just kept slowly pleasuring me. When he finally came he was on top of me. He had me pinned to the bed with my arms above my head and my wrists pinned down. He thrust into me and drove his cock as deep as he could. I felt him bottom out in me and that's where he put his cum. Fuck, I could feel him throbbing in me, spewing out his hot globs of cum."

"Oh my god, mmmMMMM, aaaAAAHHH!" Jenny squealed as Vicki's finger found her g-spot, she came again. Vicki withdrew her fingers.

"After all the fucking he agreed to sleep with me, right here in this bed. It felt so good to fall asleep wrapped in his arms. And the next morning? Well being the slut sister that I am I woke him with my mouth on his cock. He was ready to go right from the start of the day. Do you know what he did to me then? He fucked my asshole Jenny. He gave me an enema to clean me out then we took a shower, our two bodies soaped up and rubbing together. It felt exquisite when he washed my hair. And he ran his soapy hands all over my body, and I do mean all over. He washed between my fingers and toes Jenny, that was so hot. He even washed my pussy and, oh fuck, he washed my asshole. It all felt so good I nearly came."

"Then I did the same for him. I washed him from head to toe, between his fingers and toes like he'd done for me. I soaped up his beautiful cock and balls, and I even washed his asshole too. Washing him almost made me cum again. He rinsed off then we dried each other. He took me by the hand and led me back to this bed then bent me over and I took his cock fully up my ass."

"Mmmm, I love to feel his big cock up my ass. You enjoyed that didn't you big sis?"

"Oh yes, I've never had a cock up my ass before. He took my anal virginity. He let me have control. At first I was a bit scared but then he put his big, luscious, purple cock head against my asshole and I decided there was no way I was not going to take him. I slowly backed up against it and relaxed. His cock pried my asshole open, just like Brad pried my cunt open. It felt amazing to fuck my ass on him, slowly pumping his cock into me. I took it all and just stopped and enjoyed the full feeling. I could feel my muscles quivering on the base of his cock from the stress of being pried open. He moaned again Jenny, I love that sound. I pressed back against him and moved my hips in circles so that his cock was making stirring motions in my ass and that made me cum. I thought he was going to cum too but he was able to hold back. I started sliding the full length of his beautiful cock and he started moaning. I begged him to grab my hips and fuck me so he did, oh god he did. His cock plundered my ass and I felt his balls slapping against my wet pussy lips. I moaned and groaned and screamed and finally he groaned and pumped his cum up my ass. I never knew what I was missing. But do you know what he did next? That man made me an amazing breakfast! Just like nothing had happened. He plundered my ass and then just washed up and started cooking!"

12