Sister-in-Law Lust Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny laughed, "Well he takes my ass on occasion so fucking yours was nothing special to him big sister. Just another trip up the Hershey highway. So was that the last of it?"

"No, he took me again after breakfast. Right out there on the deck. He consumed my tits again then laid me back on the table and ate my pussy before pounding into me and taking me hard and fast. I started cumming almost as soon as he entered me. He was so forceful, just took control of me and used me for his pleasure, pounded my pussy. Fuck that was a hot way to end it. Good thing you don't have close neighbors because I screamed like a Bobcat."

Jenny lay there for a bit and began toying with her pussy and relaxing.

"So, big sister, are we having this threesome tomorrow? And the bigger question, will you fuck him while I watch, just like I watched you and Brad? I want him to start and end with you. I'll participate in the middle."

"That really depends on him doesn't it?" Vicki asked.

"Yes, I suppose it does," sighed Jenny.

"You should go get in bed with Bryan so you can be there when he wakes up. I'm sure he's confused. And Jenny, consider waking him with your mouth, you don't give him nearly enough oral attention. Just don't make him cum, we need him good and hard so he can fuck us both."

Jenny kissed her sister good night, it was a long, lingering kiss. They could taste each other on their lips.

"Thank you for the recap sis," Jenny said, "and for the use of your fingers. It's been a long time since we felt each other's touch. Let's keep that part of tonight our little secret for now."

Jenny then slipped down the hallway and into the main bedroom. Bryan was lying there asleep, softly snoring. He looked so peaceful. She slipped into bed next to him and snuggled up to his back. He felt warm against her skin. She softly kissed his back and took in his scent, she laid there for a few minutes just breathing him in. Eventually, her fingers strayed back between her legs and between her lips, gathering her nectar on the tips but she wasn't interested in cumming again. Withdrawing her fingers she lightly touched his back with them where previously her lips had kissed him. She wiped her damp fingers against his skin and then took in their joined scents. She took several deep breaths and then softly kissed and licked the spot. "I love you," she whispered softly, "you are like the air I breathe." It was something they said to each other since early in their relationship. Repeating it now gave her comfort. She drifted off to sleep with the love of her life next to her.

Somewhere around 3 am I woke. I felt someone lying in bed with me and slowly rolled over to see that it was Jenny. I laid there gazing at her. Though I could barely see her in the darkened bedroom I knew all of her features by heart. Her beauty could take my breath away. But it was worry and confusion that had woke me. What was this secret she was going to share, and why had it taken so long for her to make that decision. We had, after all, been together for ten years, five of those years as husband and wife. I felt in my heart that, no matter the secret, I would still love her. I gently pushed back the hair that had fallen over her face then kissed my fingertips and placed them against her lips. "You are like the air I breathe," I whispered as I drifted back to sleep.

Jenny opened her eyes, the sunlight filtered through the curtains in the main bedroom, the smell of coffee drifted in from the kitchen. It must have been Vicki who made the coffee because Bryan was still sleeping next to her. During the night he had changed positions and was now facing her. She thought he looked so handsome lying there asleep, his blonde hair tousled. She decided to take Vicki's advice and wake him with her mouth. She slowly slid down under the covers until she was looking directly at his cock. She reached for it and wrapped her fingertips around the head. He began to grow and she wrapped her hand around his stiffening shaft. She moved closer and placed her lips at the base then gently, slowly, kissed her way to the head. With each kiss she let the tip of her tongue touch him, tasting him. She was relieved that he did not taste like her sister, she wasn't quite ready for that. She took him into her mouth, just the head. He stirred.

For the second day in a row I had woken with my cock in a warm wet place. I placed my hand on the back of the head that was sucking me and rocked my hips forward thrusting my cock deeper into the enveloping mouth. "Jeez Vicki, where's Jenny? Does she know you're in here?" I groaned and pulled back the sheet. I was pleasantly surprised to find my wife slurping on my cock. "Oh baby, that's fantastic, what's got in to you?"

"My sister says I should give you more oral pleasure and I decided to take her advice. I still don't want you to cum in my mouth but I'll try to be more attentive to your desires if that's ok," she said with a big grin.

"That's more than ok, that's fantastic," I told her. She continued for a few minutes more then crawled up the bed and kissed me on the lips.

"That's it for this morning," she grinned again, "we need you hard for our threesome."

"Yeah about that," I said, "we need to talk first. I can't help but think this threesome is somehow related to your secret, and somehow Vicki is deeply involved as is me having sex with her the past two days. It's time you spill the beans."

"You're right, but you have to promise me you're not going to be mad at Vicki. She only did what I asked her to."

"I don't think Vicki would do anything she didn't want to do, even if it was her baby sister asking."

"Well, ok, she did what she wanted but she let me do what I wanted too."

"Now I'm even more confused."

"Vicki told you about the two guys that she fucked while married to Greg. Well, she saw one of them more than once," she started.

"Let me guess, Brad"

"Yes, Mr. Porn Cock, can you blame her? Anyway, while you were off to college I went up to visit Vicki and spend a week with her. Greg was traveling and we planned to spend the time together. I told her I had some errands to run before I left home but I got things done early and headed her way. I didn't let her know thinking I would surprise her. Well, I definitely did. There was a strange vehicle in the drive but I didn't think too much of it. Sometimes when Greg traveled one of the other guys would meet at his house and they'd drive together to the airport. I was a couple of hours early and figured she still be in the bathroom getting ready so I let myself through the pool fence and went in the patio door, I knew they usually left it unlocked. As I stepped inside I heard two voices, Vicki and a man. It sounded like they were having sex."

"I quietly set my bags down and crept through the kitchen and into the dining room. They sounds seemed to the coming from the living room and I crept to the corner and peeked around. There they were, they were both naked. She was sitting on the sofa and he was standing in front of her, she had her hands around his massive cock. It was definitely the biggest cock I'd ever seen. Vicki took the head in her mouth. I watched as she began to give him a blowjob and I reached into the waistband of my shorts and started touching myself. I watched her take it all in her mouth, then she licked the head and the shaft while she massaged his balls. He started moaning. She stopped the blowjob and turned around to kneel on the sofa. He stepped behind her and rubbed his cock on her pussy then pushed it in. Vicki squealed as he entered her then she moaned. I watched as he pushed his cock into her, she moaned more as he put it in as far as he could. He started pumping in and out slowly. I stood there rubbing my pussy to the edge of orgasm and then backing off while I watched him fuck my sister. I was mesmerized by what I was watching and I knew what she was doing, she was using Brad as a surrogate for you. He started pumping faster and faster, Vicki screamed and quivered, he grabbed her hips and buried himself in her then grunted. He pulled out and she licked his cock clean. She told him he needed to leave before I got there. I slipped back through the kitchen and stood at the top of the basement stairs in case he left through the back door but he didn't. I heard the front door open and after a few words between them It closed and I heard his vehicle leave. Vicki headed for her bathroom and I heard the shower come on. Once I was sure she was under the spray I gathered my bags and made my way to the guest room. I stripped off my shorts and fingered myself while I replayed in my mind what I had just seen, except it wasn't Brad fucking my sister, I imagined it was you. I came hard right along with the two of you in my mind. I laid there a bit to regain my composure then put my shorts on. I heard the shower stop to I called out to Vicki so as to not startle her when I moved around the house."

"She asked how long I'd been there and I told her long enough to see her give a guy a blowjob and then fuck him. She wasn't happy about that, called me 'a little pervert.' I asked her if she was thinking about you while he was fucking her and she admitted she was."

"Jeez Jenny, really?" I asked.

"Yes, really. We kind of got into a heated discussion. She asked what we were going to to about this and I told her nothing, she's married and shouldn't be fucking other men, and she definitely shouldn't fuck the man who I was hoping would be her future brother-in-law! She retorted that as far as fucking other men goes that's between she and Greg. He was aware that she occasionally did it. She told me her fantasies are hers and she couldn't help but think about you then she told me I should stop fantasizing about you fucking her and she wanted to know if it was just her or are there others that I think of you fucking?"

"And are there? Do you fantasize about me fucking women other than Vicki?" I asked.

"So far just Vicki," Jenny said as she hung her head, "I've suspected for a long time that if our situation was different, if we were closer in age, that you might have fallen for her instead of me. I told her that and she promised not to let anything happen between you two."

"So what changed? Why did you arrange for her to seduce me? Why did you even start talking about this because according to her this goes back to when she was getting divorced?"

"There's a bit more. I convinced Vicki to ask Brad back over, to let me hide in her closet, and watch them have sex. At first she was hesitant but I was insistent. I was so turned on by being a voyeur that I wanted to experience it again. Since Greg was gone the rest of the week I ended up watching them twice. You know their closet doors are louvered so I adjusted one to give me a view of their bed then I sat on the floor and fingered myself while I watched. He never knew I was there."

I chuckled, "I apparently married a little pervert. Did you cum while you watched them?"

"I did," she admitted, "both times. It was so hot watching them have sex."

"So you never joined them? I can't imagine you didn't want to get some of that porn cock for yourself."

"I was embarrassed to be watching them. No way was I going to let him know I was there," Jenny told me, "but yes, I laid in bed for the next two weeks fingering myself and fantasizing about being plundered by his huge cock."

"So you still haven't answered my question, what changed?"

"Before I answer your question I need to know, do you still love me, do you think less of me for my fantasies, my hiding in the closet to watch them?" Jenny asked. She rose up on one elbow to look me directly in my eyes. "Tell me again that you love me, that I am the air you breathe. Tell me you accept me as I am, secrets and all. Tell me you will never leave me. In our wedding vows we promised to honor and cherish, to love each other, for the rest of our lives; do plan to honor that vow Bryan?"

"I took a vow on our wedding day," I started, "that I would take you as my wife, to have and to hold from that day forward, for better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part. I intend to keep that vow. What you've shared changes nothing. I love you Jenny, you are like the air I breathe, I accept you fully as you are, I will love you, honor you, and cherish you all the days of my life, until my last breath."

She took a deep breath, "Ok, here goes. I want to watch people have sex. I've had this desire ever since that time I saw her and Brad and then hid in the closet to watch them again. Actually I don't want to watch just any people, I want to watch you have sex with my sister. No more fantasy in my mind, real life fucking while I watch. What's changed is that now she's divorced I felt that was an opportunity to live out my fantasy of watching the two of you. When I asked her about it she was hesitant at first but eventually admitted that she still fantasized about you when she masturbated. The last couple of days were about getting you comfortable having sex with her. Could you imagine if I had just sprung this on you? I doubt you'd be very anxious to do it, you'd probably be afraid I was tricking you to get a divorce or some other stupid notion you guys come up with."

"Well thats for sure. I would have been highly suspicious, I mean, what woman want's her husband to fuck her sister in front of her." I hugged her. "Babe are you sure you want to watch me with your sister? I understand the desire given the story you just told me, and believe me, I'd gladly have sex again with her, but do you really want to watch? Do you want to be in the room or hide in the closet?"

"I do want to be in the room and watch, and at least this time I'll participate, your idea of a threesome with the two of us intrigues me, but I want you to start with her and finish with her. When you cum I want to watch your cock pumping your load into her.

I looked in her eyes, there was a need there. Vicki had told me I needed to say yes to her request so that she would feel truly accepted. The look in her eyes told me it was true. There was a bit of anxiousness there in her blue eyes, and a lot of fear. She needed to be accepted as she was. If I told her no I was afraid that the risk of damage to our relationship was higher than if I said yes. I'd already had sex with her sister, multiple times in the last couple of days, after she arranged it. What would once more matter, particularly if she was asking for me to do it.

"I'll do this for you," I told her.

She hugged me tightly. "Thank you, thank you so much," she whispered.

"Let's go get some coffee and talk to Vicki about this," said Jenny.

She put on her robe and I put on lounge pants and a t-shirt and we walked together to the kitchen. Vicki was there sitting at the island having coffee and reading the news on her phone.

"Good morning lovebirds! Is everything ok?"

"Everything is good," said Jenny.

"Do you agree with that Bryan?" Vicki asked.

"Yes, everything is good," I told her.

"Good!" Vicki said, then turning to Jenny, "so does this mean we're having a threesome this morning? Regardless, I need him to make me more of that French toast." She giggled.

"Yes we're having a threesome, and I'm going to watch the two of you have sex, plus I think French toast is a wonderful idea," said Jenny with a huge smile.

So, I made us all French toast with mandarin filling like I had made the morning before for Vicki and I. We sat on the deck while we ate and Jenny informed us of her plans.

12