Sister In Law Pt. 05

Story Info
Hope gets to tell her part of the story.
6k words
4.25
17.8k
13
7

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/07/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know what to do," my assistant said as she tried to shoo me out of the office. "Go enjoy your honeymoon!"

There it was again, the word that filled my stomach with butterflies.

"Hope! Go!" she finally yelled.

"Okay, but you can call..." I started to say as I picked up my things.

"I won't be calling you," she said as she sat back down in her chair.

There it was the final words. I nodded as I walked out of my office and into the brilliant sunlight of a great day. Today was the second-best day of my life so far. Yesterday had gone off without a hitch. I was married to the man I truly loved, I had thought that Gary or Desiree would have turned up and ruined it, but they were too busy with their own happiness.

It was short-lived, of course, as I had other parts of my plan to put in order. Starting with a phone call, I got in my car, started it up and headed for the airport.

"Yes," I said as the secretary picked up the phone. "Can I speak to Charles Logan please," I politely said. "Yes, I can hold," I smiled as the hot air whipped through my hair.

After the night that ended both of our marriages, Wayne fucked me into oblivion and back again, shortly after the papers were handed in, and both divorces were finalized. Gary sent me a long-winded, hand-delivered letter. I had planned to let them both go with what they had together. After all, it was my fault.

"Charles," I smiled as I heard the familiar stout voice of my ex-husband's boss.

"Hope, I didn't think I would hear from you after everything Gary has said about you this past week," Charles said.

"It's all true, my love," I smiled, knowing what was about to happen would tear our friendship apart.

"Oh no," Charles said as he heard the tone in my voice. "What's going on, and how much will it cost me?"

"Your company, if you let things go as is, if not then nothing," I said as I made my turn onto the highway.

"Hope," Charles said in his worried voice. "What did you do and..."

"I did nothing of the sort to you anyway, it's what Gary did to you, right under that posh nose," I said as I merged onto traffic.

I loved the feeling of my hair blowing in the wind once I had the top down on my convertible. "I am listening," Charles said.

"You can still check in on your client profiles, right?" I asked, knowing full well the abilities of all of the people Gary worked with and for, Charles being the head of the company. I heard the clicking of fingers on the keyboard.

I gave him the name and the serial number of a client. "All looks well, if anything it looks great, is this one of Gary's clients?" Charles asked.

"It is Gary," I smiled.

Charles's voice stopped as I was sure he was checking other things,

"Fuck me," Charles said as I heard fingers furiously clicking on the keyboard. "Dammit!"

"Checking his travels and his account?" I smiled.

"How long?" Charles asked.

"You tell me, you have the file open," I said as I imagined the trouble Gary was about to get into, it was highly illegal to do investing in the same company especially using company money to do the investing.

Gary wasn't just using company money, but also company assets to travel to see ghost clients. These clients only existed online and nowhere else. He had been taking my sister on company paid vacations. All they had to do while they were on vacation was invest more money into the company, make more ghost clients with fake accounts, and voila, no one was the wiser, and since Gary had three other associates doing the same thing, they all covered for each other.

"Ready for another client?" I asked.

"Hit me," Charles sighed.

I gave him the three other associates, as well as a few ghost clients. "I am ruined if this gets out," Charles sighed. All of it looked like the company was embezzling money from real clients and making money for clients that did not exist.

"If you tell Gary he has a way out," I said, looking in the rearview as I parked. "Look out your window."

I saw him staring down at me. It was a short detour on my way to the airport. "I will be right down," Charles said.

"What do you want?" Charles said, lighting a cigarette.

"Thought you quit?" I smiled.

"Quit with your petty antics, you have me by the balls, and you know it, one slip, and I am in deep water," Charles said, leaning against my car.

"Okay," I smiled. "As I said, your company or nothing," I nodded. "Lacey Queen," I said, the name made Charles jump.

"No, never," Charles shook his head.

"That, or your company," I said.

"You're the devil!" Charles shouted. "You're telling me to go to jail or kill my company!"

There were indictments on him as one of his ex secretaries was filing papers of sexual harassment against him. Of course, he had all the well-paid lawyers on his side. Poor lacey had just her word. I, on the other hand, knew the truth. He had pressured the young woman on many occasions to go above her duties to please him.

"Well," I smiled, "My new husband does call me his sexy succubus when I suck on him."

"No," Charles said as he flicked his cigarette to the floor. "You have nothing."

I pressed the play button on a video on my phone, and his voice played over my car's Bluetooth speakers. It was him bragging about Lacey's tongue talent on his balls and how she swallowed a load of his cum.

"Ah!" Charles laughed. "I didn't give you permission to tape me, that will get thrown out."

"Wait," I smiled.

There it was the nail in the coffin. It was at one of Gary's company parties. He had told everyone that it would be videotaped as well as recorded. "I told you he would have something against you, just in case you found out about his, how you say investing?"

"Fuck me!" Charles shouted. "You two deserved each other; you both have the same killer instinct!"

"So, what will it be?" I smiled.

"Admit to your lawyers today, that you put that poor girl through hell, your company survives, and in a few years you get out and still have money, or I make this go public, and well this parking lot will be filled with media personnel."

"Shut up," Charles said as he paced back and forth.

"In case you're thinking of hitting me or something worse," I said as I pointed upward. "You do like your cameras."

"I said, shut up!" Charles paced.

I waited for what seemed like ten minutes. "Tik Tok," I said as I looked at him.

"Fine, bury me," he said. "I will take that bitch down with me. I won't give her a dime!" he smiled.

"Company it is then," I smiled. "You're so predictable."

I sent the files to one of my sources in the media, then another to the local police, then for shits and giggles, I posted it on my website. "That should get the ball rolling," I smiled. I lowered my sunglasses as I opened the car door.

Charles's phone started ringing. "It has begun, I see," as I saw the look on his face. "Oh, and Charles, Gary will put that audio out, as soon as they start pressuring him about jail time," I smiled as I pulled out of the parking space.

I was singing along to my favorite song when Gary called me. "You're a bitch. You know that?" Gary said as I answered.

"Coming from the bastard that married my sister before the ink on the divorce papers was dry, I will take that as a compliment," I smiled.

"You think you will get away with this?" Gary said. "The police asked the two of us to come down to the station. The news is all over this,"

"Well, that was faster than I thought," I said, looking down at the time.

"Some of those investors were high profile. Your media contact put it all online, as well as some of the people on your site. You ruined the both of us," Gary said. "Stop crying!" he yelled. I assumed it was my sister doing the crying.

"I was going to let you go. You do know that, right?" I shrugged. "Then you sent that letter. You had to try and get the last word in. You had to twist the knife?"

"All of this because of a letter?" Gary yelled.

"You called me a whore, and you said some unrepeatable things about my husband," I shouted back. "You wished death on us both and said you hoped it was slow and agonizing, remember that?"

"I was angry. You lied to me. You kept things from me," Gary pleaded.

"Help me out here," he said. "I am sure you have someone you can call?"

"I do," I nodded. "I can make a few calls and probably get both of you lesser sentences," I said as I thought of a way out. "But why?"

"I am your sister!" Desiree yelled.

"A sister that slept with my ex-husband!" I yelled back. "A sister that used to put dye in my shampoo, a sister that made up a lie that I slept with a teacher."

"You stole my boyfriend!" Desiree shouted.

"Enough," I said. "We could go back and forth for days, but this is my fault, and I will own up to it, but I won't help you. Those things you said in that letter were too hurtful and disgusting to say to another human being. I did truly plan for all of us to walk our separate ways and be done with all of it. I truly did, and for what happens next, I am sorry, but actions have consequences."

I hung up and blocked both of their numbers.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Everything alright?" Wayne asked as I met him at the terminal.

"You hear the news?" I asked as he wrapped his arms around me.

"Yeah, it was on the radio," he said as he kissed my forehead. "You pulled the trigger, huh?"

"Yeah, I know you said not to, but..." I replied, looking up at him.

"I also said it was your call," Wayne said as he held my hand and walked to some seats.

"I couldn't let him get away with saying those things," I said, shaking my head.

"And I am fine with it, the thing is, it's out there now, you can't take it back, can you live with that," Wayne said as he looked up at the television.

Sprawled across the bottom was the name of Charles's company. It had hit the mainstream media. Charles was being carried away.

"It happened so fast," I said, looking at others being carted off. Officials were going into the building.

I read the caption. It seemed Gary, and his associates weren't the only ones, third party contacts were doing the same thing. It was a complete shit storm. "I did this?" I asked.

"Yes, you stirred up the hornet's nest, can you live with it?" Wayne asked.

"Yes," I nodded. "If you can live with it, then so can I."

"Good," Wayne smiled.

Wayne was perfect for me. He knew I was someone that shouldn't be messed with, I had friends all over the place, and he respected that, he also knew I loved him with everything I had, there wasn't anything I wouldn't do for him.

~~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~~ ~

As I looked at him lying there in the seat as we flew towards our destination and our first honeymoon, I was so happy my plans had worked out.

It started from the day I saw him the night before their wedding. My sister always picked the handsome ones. I always got the geeky out of shape ones for some reason they were drawn to me partly because I looked like one of them.

My sister was blessed with curves and beautiful big perky breasts. I, on the other hand, was a bean pole with an okay ass.

The one thing I had over my sister was that I wasn't a prude. From the moment I slurped on Johnny Baskins dick during a football game under the bleachers, news traveled fast. Nearly every guy wanted their dick sucked by me. That was how I took Desiree's first boyfriend. Raymond Nunes, I slurped and sucked on him so hard that he blew his load in under twenty seconds, that was when he dumped her for me. I tossed him aside after a few days.

So, when I saw Wayne and his muscular chiseled physique, I knew I wanted him. On the day of the wedding, I had hoped something would go wrong, or she would chicken out. Gary had no clue that I secretly wanted another man. I had never cheated on any of my boyfriends. I always dumped them before moving on to the next.

The marriage went off without a hitch, and after a few years, it seemed like everything was perfect. I had to do something and fast. That was when Desiree came to visit. She said there was trouble in paradise as Wayne traveled too much. I saw my opportunity, and I took it. I looked into Wayne's company and saw that they were ripe for a takeover. I dropped a piece of paper with the companies name in Gary's car. I had wedged it between the seat and the door.

It took weeks for him to find it, but when he did, he took to it like a bloodhound. Next was to get Desiree out of the way. I went to visit them, while I was there, Wayne slept a lot due to his travels. I pointed out that Gary never slept that much and was always up for me when I wanted. Which was a pure lie, I also pointed out that he was good with money, which Wayne wasn't, that set Desiree off on her learning all there was about accounting.

I went to Wayne's laptop and put a program in it, which would let me access his computer whenever I wanted. I returned home and bad-mouthed Wayne to Gary as much as possible. I told him I felt sorry for my sister and her money problems. I also told him she was interested in accounting. That's all it took for Gary to start talking to Desiree online. The two hit it off right away. Next was the takeover. It hit Wayne hard as he lost his job and found it hard to be with his wife, who was now listening to Gary's advice, both monetary and relationship-wise.

It was one night that I was looking at Wayne's files when I saw that he loved big boobs, huge boobs. The man had a boob fetish that was unparalleled to anyone else's. It was true that I saw my decorator tit fucking her assistant, now as I sat there staring at porn sites that he had visited, every one of them had favorites listed with tit fucking videos.

That made me go under the knife. I had worked out enough to get my ass looking better and had a much better physique, now all I had to do was add the finishing touch. Huge fucking boobs, I went as big as they would let me, I had to admit after they healed it took some getting used to, as I was bumping into everything. I went from an A to a J, but with string implants, they had grown to an L, of course, Gary wasn't happy, but he had his car, I had my boobs, that was how I put it to him.

What happened next wasn't part of my plan, but I went with it. Desiree asked if she could move in, just for a short time, to get back on their feet. Little did I know that Gary and Desiree had been fucking all this time. Of course, I pretended to be the best sister and tell them they could stay, Gary said he wasn't happy, but now I knew it was probably his idea.

After that, my plan worked to perfection, my big boobs landed him in my lap, and the two of them were happy. Even after discovering they were fucking each other long before they told us, I had planned to let them go their separate ways. Now it would seem they would be brought up on charges. I felt sorry for my sister, but Gary deserved it after that letter he wrote. People that wished death and disease on others deserved what came to them.

"Hi," I smiled as I felt Wayne move.

"Sorry," he said as he got up. "I must have been more tired than I thought," he smiled back at me with slight drool in the corner of his mouth.

"Here," I said as I wiped it with the sleeve of my jacket.

"You don't have to do that," Wayne said as he smiled back at me.

"Yes, I do," I nodded. "I meant it when I said, you are mine, and I am yours."

"I know," Wayne nodded back at me.

"I know us getting together wasn't the best," I admitted, "and you might have doubts or fears that I might cheat on you, but I..."

"You knew," Wayne said as he looked at me. "You knew that they were cheating, and in your eyes, the marriage was already over, just like mine."

I nodded. Wayne had changed from the silent man I had met at the wedding and the shy man that had shown up at my door, he now had a growing construction company with a partner he trusted, and now he was married to what he saw as the perfect wife. I had huge boobs, a great body, and a sex drive that rivaled his own.

"So," I said as I leaned into him. "Want to..."

"Hope Chase?" a man said as he walked up the aisle.

We had got first-class tickets, hoping it wouldn't be crowded. We were wrong. It seemed a lot of people were going to the same place we were, and a lot of them could afford first class.

"I loved your television show," the man said, stopping to talk.

Here I was talking to a fan when what I really wanted to do was blow my husband until he came in my mouth. I reached for his dick and was glad to find that he was thinking about me as well. I turned, so my body blocked the view of my hand behind my back. If I weren't going to please him orally, I would make sure I took care of him another way.

I felt my way around to his zipper, and expertly took his dick out. "Uh, huh," I nodded as this man was joined by a woman, and they both talked about things they had done to their house as well as investing in other homes because of my advice.

I loved it. I didn't think I would be the type to enjoy talking to someone while jerking my husband's thick cock. It took a while before the lady caught on to my shoulder's action.

"Honey," she said as she interrupted him from talking. "I think the love birds want to alone," she smiled at me as she gave me a wink.

I winked back as she pushed her husband back to their seats.

"I thought they would never leave," I said, turning my attention back to him.

"Think they knew?" Wayne asked as he stared at me.

"That I was jerking you off?" I teased as I moved in closer, "that I had a nice black cock in my pale white hand?"

I knew he loved seeing the color difference between the two of us, while I wasn't pale in any way, I knew he would love to hear it. "I'm cumming," he whispered.

I didn't want to make a mess on his pants, so I quickly dived down and took the head of his dick into my mouth. I had timed it perfectly as he came in my mouth.

"You're the best," Wayne said as I wiped my mouth just in time for them to announce we were landing.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~~ ~ ~ ~

Our hotel was right on the beach. It was well worth the amount that we paid. We paid for everything to be included.

"No way," a voice said from behind us.

"Great," I said, recognizing the voice.

It was the couple from the plane, they rushed up to us and greeted us with hugs. The husband was Andy short for Andrew, and the wife was Gill short for Gillian. We told them we were on our honeymoon, and they told us they were on their second.

I hoped this wasn't going to be an all-weekend thing as I wanted to get some more sun as well as other things.

The guys started talking as Andy was entranced by Wayne's construction company. We waited in line to be booked into the hotel. "Sorry about earlier," Gill said as she looked back at her husband. "Once he gets to talking, it takes a while to find the off switch," she laughed.

"It's okay, sorry for the..." I started to say when Gill shook her head.

"We have to take care of our husband's needs, right?" Gill smiled. "Constant attention whores as well other distractions around us, we got to make sure they know we are the ones that will do it, or they will find someone else, right?"

I had never thought about it like that, but she was right; looking around, there were other women in bikini, mini skirts, and all types of body shapes, small breasts, large natural breasts swinging back and forth.

"Speaking of," Gill said. "Honey?"

Gill had read my mind. I rushed over to Wayne to make sure he hadn't noticed the dark-haired, big boobed woman staring at him. I put my arm into his and pulled him close, then looked back at her and made sure she knew he was mine.

"What was that about earlier?" Wayne asked as we got settled into our beach facing room.

"Just making sure some tramp didn't get your attention," I said as I looked outside from our patio door.

12