Sister In Law Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, you mean the one with the big boobs and black hair?" Wayne smiled.

I turned to face him. He was smiling as he laid out on the large bed.

"Oh," I said as I climbed onto the large bed and crawled towards him.

"You saw her, huh?" I teased as I crawled on top of him.

"Yeah, she was smiling at me," Wayne replied, he was teasing me. I could tell by his smile.

"Were they big enough?" I asked as I took off my shirt

"To do what," Wayne said as he focused on my black bra.

"Take you away from me," I smiled. I knew the answer. While hers were big and natural, mine were enormous and, more importantly, they belonged to him.

"No way," Wayne replied as I took off my bra. "No way in hell."

"Are you sure?" I asked as I wiggled my torso back and forth, making my boobs shake back and forth. "They were natural."

I got my answer as Wayne buried his head between my massive boobs, I pushed them together, trapping most of his face between them. I felt his cock throb under me. That was the sign I wanted. I wanted to ride this cock since we got on the plane, with all the distractions, it made the wait more agonizing.

I helped Wayne get out of his pants and then pulled his boxers down. I was greeted by his thick cock springing up to attention. "Yummy," I said as I gripped it tightly.

With one move, I had it where I wanted, slowly I slid down onto it, feeling every inch enter me. It was mine now, not my sisters, not the busty bitch downstairs, mine. I locked my knees in place on either side of him and started to bounce on his hard cock, feeling its thickness and length stretch me.

"Fuck, you're on fire tonight," Wayne said as he watched his dick go in and out of me.

"You have no idea," I smiled as I placed my hands on his chest, and increased both my speed and pace.

I wanted to make sure that busty wench was just a figment of his imagination. The only thing I wanted in his head was how his dick looked inside of his wife, not some tramp.

Before I got my enhanced boobs, I used to hate the naturally busty women, the ones with the DD's and up, I knew I didn't want to be just another average woman with anything lower than that. By just guessing, the woman downstairs was a natural G or slightly bigger.

Wayne reached up and squeezed my boobs as I arched my back and pushed them out for him. After all, I had gotten them just for him. Well, part of me wanted to be bigger; he just gave me a reason to go under the knife.

"Fuck," I moaned as Wayne started to fuck me back, his hips began to push up as I came down, meeting each thrust. I felt his cock pummel my insides. "That's it," I screamed. "Fuck me!"

I knew I shouldn't be part of the typical fight between women, the ones where skinny made fun of fat. Fat made fun of skinny, curvy made fun of thick and so on, and so on. We just had to band together and acknowledge our differences. Bah! Like that would ever happen, when there were men that loved a particular body shape. Men didn't care about other men's bodies. Take it or leave it was their point of view. I couldn't be like that, not now anyway.

I loved my new boobs, but with them came a hard routine of back and core body exercises so that I didn't fall into the rut of complaining about back pain. I strengthened my core and back every day so that I wouldn't have severe back pain.

Wayne grabbed my hips and pulled me down onto him. I knew he was close as I had felt his dick throb inside of me. "Cum in me," I said, lowering my body onto his, our bodies were hot and sweaty. I looked directly into his eyes. "Cum inside your wife, fill her up," I said as I made a small circular motion with my hips.

Wayne gripped my ass and pushed it down on top of him as he came inside of me, I didn't move my face, I wanted him to know he was cumming inside his property, and every part of me now belonged to him. He grunted a few more times as he dumped all of it inside of me. I smiled at him as I rolled off.

"You're the greatest," he said as he pulled me close to him.

"What about the busty woman with the black hair?" I asked as I lay my head on his shoulder.

"What, woman?" Wayne replied

.

Exactly, I knew he would say that, if every wife did what I did every time their husband saw another attractive woman, they wouldn't have problems, make sure their husband knew that they could fuck their wives and dump their cum in them. Sure, she might have gotten the motor running, and their might have been a thought in that head of his, but now it was gone.

To get her, he would have had to go on many dates and spent money. Then charm her to get her in bed. Then he would have had to use protection and knowing my Wayne. He would want to impress her with his bed skills, not with me, not with his wife. All he had to do to get me was to take me upstairs, get me undressed, and then dump it all. No impressing needed. I knew when the time came. He would make me reach for the stars. This was just a raw fuck, sometimes that's what was needed to get things done.

"I am going to take a shower, then hit the gym," I said as I kissed him.

"Got to keep this all nice and trim, right?" I said as I spanked my ass.

"Right," he said. "I will come with you."

That was our thing. We worked out together when he first came to live with us. He had a dad bod, which there was nothing completely wrong with that, now he had a good body on the way to a great one.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Wow," Gill said as we met her on the elevator. "You two do everything together, huh?"

Wayne and I had finished our work out. The hotel gym was excellent. It had everything I had wanted to get a good sweat. My body was sore all over, partly from the great fuck, but mostly because I had put it through the wringer.

"We try," Wayne answered. He had also put great physical work out in, it was amazing he still had energy left afterward.

"Andy is upstairs, we had a big lunch," Gill said as the elevator jerked to a stop. Two people got off. The doors closed behind them.

"We haven't thought about lunch yet," I said as I fanned myself.

Gill reminded me of the old me, dull, flat and nothing to look at, while she had a sweet rump and some good thighs, the rest of her was plain from her ginger hair to her white sneakers.

"They have a great menu for the room service," Gill said as she smiled.

"Let me just say the tuna melt, was how my son would say off the chain," Gill said as she laughed.

I laughed with her. She was great at facial expressions. "What are you guys doing for dinner?" Wayne asked.

Gill stopped in her tracks; it was apparent my big muscular husband intimidated her. "Well," she stammered as she looked at him. "Nothing, planned, well, not yet anyway."

I tried to keep myself from laughing. "I heard there is a nice brick oven pizza place down the road," Wayne said as he looked at her. "We were going to go there, say around seven?"

"Definitely, most definitely, we can meet you there," Gill nodded like some ginger headed bobblehead doll.

"Good," Wayne said as the door opened. Poor Gill practically ran out of the elevator.

"See you at Seven," she said as the doors closed.

"You scared her," I said as we were the only ones in the elevator.

"I did not," Wayne replied.

"You sure did," I nodded. "I bet where she lives. There aren't that many black people or the ones that live there aren't the talkative kind."

"You're serious?" Wayne asked.

I nodded my head as I stared up at him. "You big goof," I said as he pulled me close to him.

"You scared of me too?" he asked.

"You, no," I shook my head. "That," I said, motioning towards his growing cock. "Definitely."

"Oh, it's harmless," Wayne said.

"Not when it's pummeling me into the bed, it sure is not," I shook my head.

The elevator opened, and we walked into the corridor. "What if it doesn't pummel you," Wayne said with a grin. I knew exactly what he was thinking. He loved this sports bra.

"I don't know," I teased as I gripped the keycard in my hand. "It is lunchtime, after all."

"You're rig..." Wayne tried to say before I took off running.

He was faster than me, but I got to the door first and opened it, I barely got it closed before he slammed into it.

"Very funny, now open the door," Wayne said.

"Not before you say what you want to do right now," I said from my side of the door.

"Right now, here in the corridor?" Wayne asked.

"Yes," I said as I stood by the door.

"I want to fuck your tits," Wayne said, barely audible.

"I can't hear you," I smiled.

"Hope," Wayne said.

"I will open the door if you say it louder," I teased.

"I want to fuck my wife's big enormous L cup tits, they are trapped in a pink sports bra, and I want to fuck them hard!" Wayne yelled.

I didn't expect him to say all that, I opened the door and pulled him inside. "Holy crap, are you crazy?" I smiled. I looked at the other doors before closing ours. There was no way no one didn't hear all of that, now the whole floor knew I had L's and wore a pink sports bra.

"You said," Wayne smiled as he looked down at me.

"Shut up," I smiled as I followed him into the living room. He started heading for the bathroom as he took off his sweat-drenched shirt. "Where are you heading to?"

"Going to take a shower," Wayne said.

"Not yet, you aren't," I replied as I pointed to the couch.

"Now?" Wayne asked with a huge smile on his face.

"Just sit down," I said, shaking my head.

Wayne took a seat on the couch, and I took to my knees between his legs. I pulled his gym shorts down, then took his dick out. It was always a sight to see how hard I could get him without touching him. I held it tight to my stomach then slowly lowered my body so that it went under my sports bra and nestled between my tits.

"This what you wanted?" I asked as I slowly bounced my boobs up and down the length of his dick.

"Absolutely," Wayne replied.

"Good," I nodded. I also wanted it, I was going to wear a blue sports bra, but I knew the pink one was his favorite.

I bounced my chest harder and faster, making sure I got the full length of his cock worked up. I had tried to lick the top of his dick many times, but his seven inches never made it to the top of my cleavage. Squeezing the sides of my bra, I pushed them in tighter as I bounced.

"Yes," Wayne nodded, "Just like that," he said with his eyes locked on my breasts.

I knew my tit guy. He loved watching the tops of my breasts, hoping his poor dick would make an appearance. It never did, and it wasn't going to make one today either.

I held my boobs tight as I could feel him getting ready to blow his second load of the day. I dropped them onto his thighs and squeezed as tight as I could. Wayne shot his cum into the cleavage of my boobs.

"Now, I get to take a shower first," I said, standing up. "You get to order room service," I smiled as I looked back at him. "I will try the tuna melt," I said as I opened the door to the bathroom.

"You're the boss," Wayne said as he picked up the menu.

I looked back at him as I closed the door. Everything had worked out the way I had planned it, Gary and Desiree weren't happy, but that was their own choices that got them into their predicament, I was happy, and the smile on Wayne's face as he looked through the menu told me he was happy also.

I closed the door and got undressed. "Yup, everything worked itself out," I smiled as I hit the Bluetooth speaker.


12