Sister-in-Law Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually I ordered them into a 69 and jerked off until I coated the bride's face and the bride's mom's ass with a huge load.

Or the night that convinced me I needed to settle down when things got really weird with a model and her hairdresser after a photoshoot. It started with some alcohol and a double blow job from both women. Then things got kinky.

The first surprise was the big-tittied hairdresser had a cock:

The second surprise was she convinced me to stroke it... which didn't take much convincing as I found the cock fascinating when it was attached to such a beautiful woman.

The third surprise was the biggest... literally. As I licked the model, preparing to fuck her... I felt hands firmly grasping my hips and heard the shemale warn me, "I'm taking your ass, baby."

My eyes went wide as the model grabbed my head and held my face buried deep in her cunt. And before I had time to resist, although obviously I could have if I'd really wanted to, I took my first cock up the ass.

Did it hurt?

Fuck, yes.

Although she did use lube.

Did the pain fade and pleasure replace it?

Yeah.

Did I eventually really enjoy it and actually begin to bounce back on the cock to have it go deeper?

Yes, I really got into it!

Eventually I was eagerly eating pussy and moaning like a bitch in heat as my willing ass was fucked hard.

The fourth strange thing? When she ordered me on my knees in front of her to get a load of her cum I didn't hesitate... briefly becoming one of the cum sluts I'd had so many of. In case you didn't get that: yes, the bitch gave me a facial and I fucking loved it in the heat of the moment!

I was the taker instead of the giver.

The cum slut instead of the cum shooter.

It was crazy weird!

I opened wide, anticipating the rocket shot.

And when she grunted and ordered, "Take it, sluts," we did.

Her cum felt surprisingly warm on my body.

The little that went in my mouth was surprisingly bland and tasteless.

Once she was done, wanting to regain my manhood, feeling weird being the girl, I grabbed the model and roughly face fucked her until I deposited a load all over her face. Maybe that's not what they mean by 'pass it forward', but for me it kind of re-established a balance.

The next morning, I had a mini identity crisis.

Was I gay?

No, I didn't find guys hot.

Was I bisexual?

No... although I enjoyed it, I decided it would be a onetime thing.

I met Abby a month later and well... I'd been a one woman man ever since.

I was drawn back into my current strange reality by Amber's excuse, "Well you wouldn't fuck me, so I found the biggest thing I could to help me pretend I was fucking your cock."

Before I realized I was saying it, I pointed out, "I'm bigger."

"Then replace it," she said, wiggling her naked ass back and forth. I thought to myself that if I was going to fuck her it wouldn't be her cunt I pounded, but her ass I'd be reaming.

I laughed, as I decided to push her further, all the while admiring her ass and the soles of her stocking-clad feet, "Trust me, if I fucked you, it would be to gape that asshole of yours."

"Not a problem, it's all yours," she offered. "Fuck it now, while the cucumber is still deep in my cunt. DP me, stud!"

"You're insatiable," I said, shaking my head and shocked at how aggressive she was becoming.

"Wait till you feel my soft, wet lips wrapped around your cock and my tongue swirling around it driving you crazy," she purred, turning around, removing the cucumber from her cunt and putting it directly in her mouth, leaving her lips spread open so I could see her tongue swirling.

Suddenly the front door opened and Amber stood up, still continuing to fuck her mouth with the cucumber for another couple of seconds before replacing the cucumber in the fridge and saying sotto voce, "Any time you want, Big Boy, you have three holes, like Denny's open 24 hours, available for you to fuck."

She walked out of the kitchen and said, "Hi, big sis."

"What are you wearing?" Abby demanded.

"Clothes," Amber answered.

"Barely," Abby countered.

"Just because you dress like a nun," Amber said, clearly teasing.

"It's a nurse's uniform," Abby defended.

"Yes, grandma," Amber quipped.

I went to the fridge and was grabbing the milk when Abby walked into the kitchen. She asked, "Did you see what Amber's wearing?"

This was my chance to tell her why her sister was dressed like that. And I will always pinpoint this as the moment where the idea of fucking my sister-in-law began to really compromise my intentions. I could have told my wife what Amber was up to... yet I chose not to. Instead I just answered, "Yeah, it's a little skimpy."

"A little skimpy," Abby scoffed. "She looks like she's ready to be in a porn shoot."

I pondered how that wasn't far from the truth, but shrugged, "Girls today."

Abby said, "I may have to have a serious talk with her."

I again pondered pointing out she'd apparently already had many serious sex talks with her, but just stayed under the radar by nodding, "That may be a good idea."

We talked about her day, my day (nimbly sidestepping the relentless seduction of her sister), and had dinner.

That night, I walked into our bedroom after brushing my teeth and was startled to see Abby on the bed wearing some revealing lingerie with a vibe in her cunt as she asked, "Does this look like anything a grandma would wear?"

"Not my grandma," I joked, as I quickly discarded my boxers to release my instant hard-on.

She ordered, as she pulled the vibe out of her pussy, "Now come and eat my cunt."

"What got you so horny?" I asked.

"Can't I just want your big fat cock?" she questioned with a wicked smile.

As I crawled between her legs, "Yes, I give you permission to want my big fat cock."

She laughed as I began licking, "I'm so happy to hear it's okay with you!"

So I licked her for a few minutes, wanting to make her come with just my tongue... knowing her biggest orgasms were from getting her cunt licked... and then she'd be primed for multiples during a good hard fucking.

After she came, yelling at me for a while but in a good way, I stood up and had Abby move down to the floor, loving to watch her suck my cock from above.

I asked, "How bad do you want my big cock?"

"So bad, baby," she purred, looking up at me with her big blue eyes.

"Suck my balls first," I ordered, loving having my balls pleased.

"You better have a big load in there," she smiled, as she took my ball sack in her mouth.

After a minute, she slid her tongue up my shaft and swirled it around my cock head.

"Oh yeah, get it all wet," I groaned.

"It already is," she joked, before she took my cock in her mouth. And there is almost nothing better than seeing my fat cock stretching my wife's mouth... although after a few bobs, I began to wonder what it would be like to see Amber's mouth spread wide open around my cock. So I visualized Amber taking my dick while my wife was the one actually sucking me.

And although I usually last a while when I'm getting a blow job, the image of Amber bobbing on my cock, my fat dick stretching her mouth, had my balls boiling in under two minutes... making me unable to control myself... I grabbed my wife's head and began face fucking her... forgetting she was my wife, who only allowed that when she was drunk.

It only took a few strokes, crazily thinking I was face fucking Amber and not my wife, so wanting to give Amber a facial all over her pretty face, I pulled out at the very last second and splattered my wife with the massive load that had been simmering all day in my balls from the tempting Amber. I grunted and said, still without thinking, "Take it all, slut."

"What the fuck?" Abby blurted, instantly catapulting me out of my twisted fantasy.

I opened my eyes, realizing three things:

1. I had just called my wife a slut.

2. I had just come all over her, although my last rope landed on the floor when I kind of realized what I was doing.

3. Her tone of voice, the shocked look on her face and my uninvited cum all over her told me I was in trouble.

I stammered, "S-s-sorry, I got caught up in the heat of the moment."

"I can't believe you did that!" she spat, wiping my cum off her face.

"I don't know what came over me?" I tried, pulling her off her knees.

"Is that what you want?" she growled, "a slut?"

"No... I... well sometimes... no," I babbled.

"Fuck," she cursed, pissed off and storming out.

I won't bore you with the details... but after a lot of groveling and negotiating I was forgiven... although she played the card requiring me to go play bingo with my mother-in-law next time she came to visit... which I always hated.

Later that night, my wife long asleep, I heard the front door open and went down to check on my sister-in-law. I knew I shouldn't, there was no good that could come from it, but I did.

I was walking down the stairs toward her, and she stood at the bottom, looked up at me and asked, "How do I look, stud?"

I stopped and sighed. She was coated in enough cum that it must have come from at least three men. "Like a slut."

"Thank you for the compliment, kind sir," she smiled ironically, before adding, "you can add a load of your own if you want."

"Jesus Christ," I said, shaking my head and going back upstairs before my cock could betray me again. Or rather, before my cock could betray me to her again. Inside, I already was pretty sure I was screwed.

"All you have to do is ask," I heard through my closed door as I got back into bed. I looked at my beautiful sleeping wife. I rolled onto my back and pulled out my cock as I closed my eyes and fantasized about fucking her face. No, not my beautiful wife's face; my beautiful temptation's face... Amber's.

Pounding her shaved snatch.

And coming on her face.

I shot my wad, slyly wiped off on a Kleenex, and went to sleep knowing it was going to be tough to resist this teasing temptation.

The next day I came home from a few errands and headed to the back yard for a swim when I was tempted yet again. Amber was in the pool with another blonde friend, both completely naked.

"Come join us," Amber offered.

"Why are neither of you wearing your bikinis?" I asked, as I checked out both young ripe bodies.

"We're skinny dipping so they're not allowed," Amber answered nonsensically, continuing her ubiquitous assault, "Come join us."

"I don't think so," I said, even though I was having trouble turning and leaving like I should.

Amber told her friend, "He has the fattest cock I've ever seen."

"Let me see," the friend asked, admiring the obvious shape of the plump hard-on in my trunks.

I shook my head and said, "Get some clothes on," as I turned and headed back to the house and likely a cold shower.

"Come join us anytime," Amber called out.

I went upstairs and indeed did have a cold shower... wondering how many times I would have to say no before she finally understood I really did mean no.

As I towelled off, I took a peek outside and saw something that made the cold shower totally ineffective.

They were making out in the hot tub. With fingering.

I moved away quickly, not wanting her to see me like last time and retreated to my bed, closed my eyes and began jerking off, imagining the two hotties as cheerleaders... my utter weakness.

I imagined Amber sucking me as I forced her to deep throat me while her friend munched on her cunt.

I imagined eating Amber while the hot friend rode me.

I imagined fucking Amber.

And as my cum rocketed into the air and back onto my stomach, I imagined coating both of them with a massive load.

"Is that load for me?" a voice asked from the doorway, startling me as I came.

I looked up and saw Amber and her friend, still naked, pinching each other's nipples provocatively as they stared at me with hungry grins on their faces.

"Get out!" I demanded.

"Yeah, I guess we'll have to wait until your gun is reloaded," Amber smiled.

"Wow, that is a thick cock," the friend said, staring at me, as I reached ineffectively for the covers I was lying on top of, finding it impossible to cover myself up.

"Out!" I repeated.

"I can see why you're tempted," the friend said, as they both walked away, the dimples in their cute butts winking at me.

Amber was gone for the next couple of days, which helped me relax a bit.

But I knew I was in trouble when my wife went out for an evening with her friends while Amber remained behind with me.

I was in my bedroom loft when she walked in and pointed out, "We have the house to ourselves all evening."

I sighed, not even turning around, not wanting to see whatever she had on to tempt me with this time, "You just don't give up do you?"

"I've never been one to take no for an answer," she said.

"That's usually a guy thing," I retorted, still not turning around.

"Well, I fuck hard like a guy," she responded.

Curiosity killed the cat and it led me to what happened next. I turned around for a snappy comeback and saw her dressed ready to fuck. The wind went out of all of my sails bar none.

As she stood there in a skirt so fucking short it should be illegal, she asked, "So are you going to stay calm and fuck me or what?"

"If I fuck you once will you stop harassing me?" I asked, deciding I was going to teach this slut a lesson once and for all.

"If you can resist me after doing me once," she responded, walking up to me, "sure."

"You understand I'll call the shots," I clarified, tugging off my shorts to reveal I wasn't wearing any underwear.

"I'm your slut, big brother-in-law," she smiled, "do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law," dropping to her knees in front of me and taking my cock in her hand. "You're so fucking big and thick."

"I'm going to tear that asshole of yours apart," I warned, warning her of my primary intention... deciding I was going to get all three of my fetishes in one night: nylons, anal and giving a facial.

She swirled her tongue around my cock head as she asked demurely, "You think I'm into anal?"

"I don't care either way," I shrugged. "You're my slut and I only fuck a slut's mouth and ass.

"I see," she smiled, as she took my cock in her mouth and started swirling as she'd promised.

I knew this was wrong, but a man can only be tempted so many times. Plus, I figured this could be a way to end her obsession over me... of course it could also get her addicted to me... I'd had it go both ways in the past.

My thick cock in an asshole had made many girls become ass addicts, but I've also had girls scream and run away, probably scaring them off forever from the joys of anal sex.

She bobbed on my cock like an expert... keeping a steady pace and easily taking my big cock... something few can do naturally. It was nice to look down at her and see her unable to talk for a change... but also see my fat cock stretching her mouth... a sight I never got tired of.

I enjoyed the blow job for a couple of minutes, before I decided to challenge her claim that she would do anything. I'd never dared to ask my wife to do this, but I used to love getting rimmed. I ordered, as I pulled out, "Come rim me, slut."

"That's sister-in-law slut to you, stud," she corrected me, as I walked over to the sofa and she crawled willingly behind me, not hesitating to obey. Fuck, she was the perfect slut. I began to suspect that it was true she would do anything: not because she was the least bit submissive to me, but because she had no boundaries, and reveled in showing off.

I bent over and she buried her face between my ass cheeks... tonguing my asshole... which instantly gave me the urge to have something in my ass again, something I hadn't had done to me in years. As she probed my ass with her tongue, she also reached between my legs and stroked my cock.

"Oh yeah, eat my ass, you dirty slut," I groaned.

She replied, "Does my sister do this?"