Sister in Law Spends the Night

Story Info
I have fun with my sister in law when she sleeps over.
1.8k words
4.51
70.4k
71
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My sister in law Sarah had just broken up with her boyfriend, they were living together at the time so she stayed the night at our house in the spare room.

Her and my wife Lauren are very close and talk about everything. After hours of them talking in Sarah's room, we were all getting ready for bed.

I wanted to check and make sure she didn't need an extra blanket (I like it cold at night) so I knocked on the door, to which she replied "come in".

When I went in the room I couldn't believe my eyes, she was in her bra and panties.

"Oh I thought you were my sister" she said nonchalantly.

I probably should have looked away but I couldn't help but stare helplessly at her fit petite body, and little bubble butt I'm sure she works hard on. She noticed me staring and smiled, giggling a little.

"Can I help you?" She asked.

" Oh I was just going to ask if you needed another blanket". I said.

"Nope I think I'm good, thank you" she smiled and winked.

Turning to head out I gave her one more look, because why not? She made sure to give me a sexy pose before I blushed and shut her door. I walked by the thermostat and set it a couple degrees lower than I normally do and headed to bed.

My wife, (5"5 135lbs, nice ass and DD breasts for visual) was already in bed. She just got off a 13 hour shift at the hospital and was very tired. She was off the next day so she took a generic sleeping pill to make sure she got good rest.

She passed out in about 15 min, I got into my boxers and stayed up about an hour playing on my phone before putting it down and trying to hit the sack.

I couldn't quiet my mind though, I had such a sexy woman next to me, and a sexy one not 20ft down the hall! Minuets passed when I heard our bedroom door crack open. I looked up and could just make out my Sarah's  outline.

She crept over to my side of the bed and tapped me. I whispered "hey what's up?"

She replied, "it's freezing in my room, I changed my mind on that extra blanket. Can I have one?" I said sure.

I began to get up when she stopped me.

"I need to get warm real quick I'm cold, it's your job to warm me up." Sarah whispered.

I scooted over a little as she gently got into bed and pressed up against me. To my surprise she was still only in her bra and panties!

Feeling awkward that I was only in my boxers I nervously said "you probably would be as cold if you had cloths on."

She giggled and said "Yeah but I can't stand sleeping in cloths. You're lucky I even have underwear on." 

Feeling brave I offered "well mi casa su casa. You can make yourself at home."

I kind of added a little laugh to make it seem like I was making a joke. "Ok" She said in a sly call your bluff kind of way, and before I knew it she was totally nude with her underwear thrown on the floor. I could feel myself getting hard, there was no stopping it.

"Feel free to get comfy too" she added.

Without skipping a beat I took my boxers and threw them over her onto the floor. I knew my wife was going to sleep really hard but the thought of being naked with another chick in the same bed as my wife was almost more than I could take.

Sarah faced away from me and pressed her perfect ass into my crotch, grabbing my right arm to wrap around her. There was no way she didn't notice my boner now, poking in between her thighs.

"Sorry" I said kind of embarrassed, but at the same time wanting her to know how well endowed I was (9 inches in length with a very thick girth).

She giggled, "I'd be worried about you if I didn't get some sort of reaction and by the feel of it, you have nothing to be embarrassed about".

She parted her thighs a little and let my hard cock slide up her thigh and smack into her already damp pussy. She gave out a little yelp when it smacked into her clit.

"Oh my God, I had no idea my sister was to lucky!" She gasped

She reached down and rubbed the tip sticking out in front of her. She began to rub her thighs up and down my shaft, once in a while reaching through her legs to grab my balls with her other hand.

I began moving my hips back and fourth. She started taking her juices flowing between her legs and using it to lube my throbbing cock.

"Sarah, are you ok with your sister being in the same bed as us?" I whispered.

Barley getting the sentence out. She just arched her back and pushed her ass into my crotch. I started to fondle her Perky B cup breast and began kissing her neck as I rocked back and fourth.

I was pumping my diamond hard cock between her soft smooth thighs when I withdrew a little too much and my cock aimed right at the opening where I could feel the warmth coming off her.

When i pushed forward, the head of my cock went inside her. She was so tight that my head held up for a second but entered and filled her up all at once. She bit the pillow and let out a stifled moan as I slowly slid in all the way.

"Holy shit you're cock is huge!" She hissed.

It was simply amazing, it was so soft and warm. I rolled on top of her with her on flat on her stomach. I pressed my hips hard onto her every time I thrust. She bit the pillow hard trying not to wake her sister that was 3 feet away.  She was so wet there was a suction sound every time I penetrated her tight little pussy.

"I can't believe you're fucking me so hard right next to my sister, I'm about to cum and I don't think I can stay quiet", Sarah whispered between clinched teeth.

That drove me crazy and I started fucking her like a jackhammer. All cares or concerns about my wife being next to me dissappered and was replaced by desire and lust.

All at once she started convulsing and let out this blood curdling scream as she came hard on my thick cock. I kept fucking her until  she went limp, and then I came. I pumped her perfect pink pussy full of cum.

It felt so good that I didn't stop. The feeling of the extra lubrication just set me on fire. I flipped her over onto her back and looked her dead in the eye as I slowly entered her again. She glanced over at her sister and smiled.

"Hey Lauren, I know you said he had a big dick but Fuck, I didn't expect this."

My wife in all the excitement sat up and had her right hand moving slowly on the outside of her underwear, The other rubbing her big perky breast.

"I told you he's huge. He's going to turn my pussy into hamburger meat one day", Lauren said.

I was in disbelief that Lauren wasn't trying to rip my head off right now. I was as still as possible, my eyes wide and my cock still jammed inside my wife's little sister.

"Don't worry babe, we planned this. That bastard Sarah was dating had a tiny package so she hasn't been properly fucked in months. I need you to to help her out and show her what a real man can do. Treat her and fuck her exactly like you would me." Lauren said in a sly voice.

I was in disbielf, I have to be the luckiest guys in the world. Taking full advantage of the situation, I looked Sarah in her big innocent blue eyes and shoved my tongue down her throat.

I made out with her hard in a passionate and hungry way, all while pumping my thick cock in and out in long slow strokes. She let out a stifled moan and grabbed my wife's hand, eyes still closed.

I cupped my hand around her firm round ass and moved my mouth down to her supple breasts, where I spent some time sucking on her pale peach colored nipples.

"Fuck Zach, no one has ever fucked me this good, I love how you fill me up, my pussy was made for your huge cock" Sarah gasped in my ear.

I looked up at my wife, even in the dark I could tell she had a grin on her face.

"Was she enjoying this that much?"

I pulled my cock out and turned Sarah over and pulled her up to where she was on her knees facing away from me.

"Do you really want me to fuck you exactly like I fuck your sister"? I whispered in her ear while kissing her neck between words.

"Zach I want you to fuck me any way you want" she said almost out of breath.

I teased the head of my cock around her dripping pussy, sticking the tip in a little to get the head of my cock wet. I then moved the tip of my bulging dick between her perfectly formed ass cheeks and lightly pressed on her ass hole.

She flinched, "are you crazy!? There's no way your dick will fit in there, I still have a virgin ass!"

I grinned "You said however I want, and trust me... You want to experience this." She relaxed a little and nodded.

I gently pushed the tip of my dick into my sister in laws ass hole. Sarah gasped and moaned, just as her sister did when I first fucked her ass.

I slowly began pushing in and out, only giving her about 4 inches of my throbbing cock. Her ass was heaven, very tight ass hole, and her ass cheeks was firm and soft.

I gently pulled her face to the side towards mine and kissed her while sliding in and out of her, and used my right hand to stimulate her clit. She started rocking back into me quicker, taking 5 inches, then 6 inches.

All at once she took all 9 inches, gasping and reaching up to hold the back of my head. I rubbed her clit faster and faster, I could tell she was getting close to an orgasm, and so was I.

She leaned forward a little and started slamming her ass into my hips.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! I'M GOING TO CUUUUUMMMM!!!" She screamed.

We both went ridged at the same time, and I held her tight as she came in my hand and as I pumped load after load deep in her ass. We fell forward sweaty and totally spent.

My wife chuckled, "See? I told you he was great. Y'all better get some good rest tonight, because tomorrow it's my turn."