All Comments on 'Sister in Law Spends the Night'

by Lonestar27

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

4 Stars. I liked the story, but your spelling is lousy, I see you're new at this, so either spend the time to proof it or get someone to do it for you before you submit another story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So many typos

collin4xxxcollin4xxxover 1 year ago

Love to read about her moving in permanently, and him knocking both of them up!

mross2004mross2004over 1 year ago

would like to see wife get in on the action

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

I had a girlfriend take me home to see her family once, and a couple of hours after we went to bed, her sister crawled in with us. It was a good night.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Was a solid 2 or 3 star even with all the spill (spell) cheque errors, then the dry ass fucking knocked it down to a 1.

RavenOnCaRavenOnCaover 1 year ago

Great first attempt! I sent you a private message as well. Nice first attempt for sure. Only suggestion I have is you gave a very brief description of the wife...bare minimum description at that, but didn't give a description of the sister in law. Perhaps include that in part two of the story. Looking forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think it was great.. It reminds me of the life I'm living now with my wife and her sister.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

In everybody's story the male always has a huge penis. If that is so, then why is the average length just 6 inches? Just wandering.

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyover 1 year ago

5 Stars. Please continue.

Sparrow69Sparrow69over 1 year ago

Wonderful first story! I really would love to read more about these three, and in fact more related or unrelated stories from you. It is sad people nit-pick about a few typos yet hide behind the name tag “Anonymous”. Was it perfectly written, I can’t say yes, but improvement that comes with practice. Reviews are supposed to support and inspire the author to write more and better not berate them. One thing that has helped me is that I listen to what I write out-loud, to get an idea as to the flow and any issues. A text-to-speech reader is helpful; being dyslexic I don’t read well but have gotten better at writing. If you're using a PC, you can highlight text and right click have your PC read to you, which is how I read these stories. It takes a lot to put yourself and you're writing out there for others, which I haven’t done here yet, so don’t let a few dissuade you from writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

im as tired of her huge DD's or G's even. just call them all C's and all the dicis 6 inches for christs sake

AZslyderAZslyderover 1 year ago
Averages

Average length is actually less than 5 & 1/2 inches long, but it's the fantasy of the writer...and most people don't fantasize about a 6 inch cock giving them the best fuck of their life. I'm not one of the monumentally endowed, but I know guys who are and they often get turned down, HJ/BJ or can't get it all in during sex anyway so the extra length isn't used. Most women are quite happy with "average" sizes, particularly if you learn some technique....a big dick that can't fuck won't get return business. Anyway, tangent over...good story, if a little quick. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is one of my favorite scenarios. Guy has a hot wife who’s really close with her equally hot sister. They conspire to share the guy, and it leads to all sorts of nasty taboo fun. The idea that the sisters are sharing this guy also implies that the sisters are sexual with each other. Man do I love this scenario — here’s to hoping for more.

Definitely be mindful of proofreading in the future. I know it’s difficult when you get excited about what you’re writing. As for proportions, take the other feedback with a grain of salt. There are women with DDs out there, and this is your fantasy story, so enjoy yourself.

Lonestar27Lonestar27over 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you all for the feed back! I definitely will spend more time lowering the amount of typos.

ramjet86ramjet86over 1 year ago

I am always willing to be an editor if you like.

tomar82403tomar82403over 1 year ago
To Anonymous

If you are so tired of having the picture revealed - go to bed and keep your comments to yourself. Nothing constructive in your comment.

Good story Lonestar27, hope to hear more from you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice story, and well written apart from the typos. Sparrow69 made some good suggestions - typos and grammar are important because each one makes the reader pause and spoils the flow. Some are amusing (barley for barely), and others are surprisingly common (cloths for clothes). Keep writing and take up with an editor - the partnership will help you develop.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

What is the difference between cloths and clothes? Check them out!

How about between rigid and ridged?

Barley and barely?

disbielf and disbelief?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous