All Comments on 'Sister-in-law Summer'

by shy-guy

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
drsaltdrsaltalmost 19 years ago
Edit

It might be a good story, but I don't know. When the spelling is this poor, I stop reading. Please don't rely on spellcheck. It approves errors like "through" for "threw".

Either have an editor check it or have a friend read it -- maybe your brother?

don87654don87654almost 19 years ago
Very, Very, Very, Very good!

With this story setting, your spelling is a minor thing. Please continue with it, letting us see you fucking your sister-in-law at every opportunity, with her ovaries "swimming" in your cum. You might want to introduce your wife into the story as a willing partner for you to fuck your sister-in-law and making a baby (or two) in lieu of the wife having to put up with pregnancy and condoning her sister having your babies for the time being until such time as the wife decides she wants to have a baby further down the line. At which time your and your sister-in-law's baby(ies) could be born male which could then grow up to make babies with your wife...just an idea....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
what's the relationship?

Not bad at all, although I was mostly just skimming. One detail you didn't really explain -- if she's his sister-in-law, is she his brother's wife? or his wife's sister? I assume the first since there's nothing about his wife... but there's no mention of her husband, either.

Would've been hotter with some comments about (brother, wife, whoever).

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great story

Great story. Wish there had been some additional chapters detailing the rest of the summer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
verry good

this sounds more like a true story was it email me at samhop42@hotmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Didn't take English lessons?

Do you know the difference between "your" and "you're"?

"Your" = possesive. Your car, your house, etc.

"You're" = 'you are'!

How about between "throw" and "through"? Look 'em up!

And PROOF-READ!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
This was boring.

I just couldn't get into it. It was totally rushed and had no immersion what so ever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sixteen years ago??? You could have written a lot more about Steven and Diane, but its obvious, fucking your brother's wife either got you two caught or she found a better cock. No comment.

XYZ

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous