All Comments on 'Sister in Law Surprise'

by dispatcher59

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
sparktjsparktjalmost 5 years ago

Thoroughly enjoyed this.

prop69prop69almost 5 years ago
Good story . Both benefit

Can’t wait for the next chapter.

Maybe a little risk

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
sister-in-law????

This is NOT incest........

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
re: sister-in-law????

Another idiot who can't read the word "Taboo" in the category title.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

A well written, feel-good story complete in itself. Quite believable up until the very last sentence, which only managed to lower the tone. Better without it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
"ground and pounded"

"ground and pounded" is a term that is often used in football to describe a team's strategy on how to run the football. Pass or run? Run or pass? But I have to say it was wildly amusing to see this phrase used the way it did in this story. I will never look at football again..at least not when the announcers say "looks like another effective strategy on the part of the offensive coordinator to ground and pound the ball and let the back take it to the "hole".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
huh.

So she is the wife of his brother in law. Pretty distant relation to be incest. Just saying.

dispatcher59dispatcher59almost 5 years agoAuthor
This was supposed to be in Erotic Couplings

I must have hit my mouse wheel and scrolled categories when I was setting it up, and missed it when I submitted. So the anonymous idiots(7/13 anon commenter) can save their snarkiness. Go troll somewhere else, and read the story for what it's worth.

If you're going to give me idiotic comments, at least have the balls to use your screen name so I can reply directly.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyalmost 5 years ago
Not incest or taboo

She was married to his wife's brother. Face it , once the brother in law diednany relationshhip went as well. Marriage is only till death us do part, so no marriage, no inlaw relationship. No realistic country in the world would consider this fucking together wrong.

They could even have babies as no blood tie at all.

Besides it was a bit boring to read so dropped early on.

horny2doithorny2doitalmost 5 years ago

A HOT sister in law is a wonderful thing if its done respectfully in that its not forced and you let her lead. I never had that opportunity but I know of friends who did and how they were very discrete and never did anything to embarrass the family. Nice story and I'd like to see Fay and her daughter Barb take him on. That would be something if Barb figured it out about her Mom after her BIL left to go back home. Thanks.

blackknight314blackknight314almost 5 years ago
Love the story, but...

That guy had some libido for a man in his 60's. He was like the energizer bunny, or a Timex that just keeps on ticking.

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518almost 5 years ago
Great!

Great story. Well written and hot!

Fay went from Baptist upbringing to closet whore pretty quickly but it worked for the story line. I hope I have such an insatiable sex drive when I’m 60!

likestolicklikestolickover 4 years ago
Very good

Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More

Would love to read chapter 2amd 3 of this tale story has a lot of possibilities!

2cookies4u2cookies4ualmost 3 years ago

Really enjoyed this story! Would LOVE to see a Chapter 2 or 3 as others have mentioned too.

roveroneroveroneover 2 years ago

Like it and her-hot horny widow, glasses(plus-!), I'd guessed had gotten any in quite a while, and LOVED she had a full bush, and that VERY hot oral-so much for him thinking her a bit of a prude.

5 and fave

roveroneroveroneover 2 years ago

PS previous story I was reading had a 'glasses' tag -never noticed/clicked on it before-so glad I did...!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awesome story. Very well written!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous