Sister in Law Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're wonderful. I've thought about this for a long time, too. It's better than I could ever have imagined. And I'm glad I could make it good for you."

Fay pulled me to her, kissing me. "I hoped you would. But I didn't imagine it would be this good, either."

We kissed for a few minutes, then I started pumping in and out of her slowly. I felt her calves lock around mine. Our pace was more relaxed now that Fay had taken the edge off, and I changed angles, making sure she had different sensations as I poked in and out of her. After about ten minutes, I sat back on my heels, setting myself so I could get just the head of my dick inside her. I was seeping a steady flow of precome, which was making Fay's insides slick. It was a sign I would be coming soon.

I teased Fay's clit with the head of my swollen cock, making her smile, then sigh as the pleasure increased. I was feeling my come boil up in my balls, so I put my cockhead inside her, looking in her eyes. I relaxed and let the sensation reach the edge of the cliff, just enough to cascade over the edge, but not enough to jump off into the abyss.

Fay's eyes got big a moment later when she realized I was coming inside her, not a full on blasting climax, but a slow surge of come that was filling her pussy, a spreading warmth that gently filled her. She smiled, then let out an "Ohhhhhhh" as she felt my sperm reaching all her secret places. I pulled out as my flow ebbed, come still slowly seeping from the head of my cock, down over the glans. I rubbed it on her clit, the liquid heat making her squirm and moan, then lifted up, letting what was still oozing drip into her bush. I moved to the side, lying down on the bed next to Fay, kissing her.

Fay snuggled up to me, laying her head on my shoulder, shifting onto her side, stretching her leg over me. I felt her tits lean into my side, and wetness on my hip where my come dripped out of her and ran down her leg onto the bed. She kissed me gently. "That was hot," she said softly. "Al never did that."

"It takes some practice. It also helps if I'm really stoked and make a lot of come. You have me really stoked," I said, to Fay's smile. After a few minutes of closeness, she reached down to stroke my cock, which was still slick from my recent discharge. A large drop of sperm emerged from the head.

"Mmm, you're still coming. I want a taste." Maybe Fay was a cocksucker after all. She knelt beside me, about to take my drooling cock in her mouth. I slapped her ass gently.

"I want a taste too. Put that sweet pussy over here." I tugged on her leg, making her laugh. She got into position, and I was now looking at the come spattered furry top of her thighs, the hair getting thicker as it framed her spread labia, a sheen of white between them as my load slowly escaped.

Fay took my cock in her mouth, first taking me deep, then attending to the head, licking the remaining come off it. While she licked me, I kissed around the top of her thighs, moving ever closer to her open cunt. After she cleaned me, she started going up and down my shaft steadily, but slowly, which was almost agonizing. While I didn't want to blow the rest of my load yet, the slow ride to get there was tantalizing, especially once she started playing with my balls.

I got after Fay, kissing up and down her slick labia, then finally repeating my approach, licking up the middle of her pussy, now flooded with my come. It was a new sensation for Fay, and she soon was letting my cock fall from her mouth as she moaned from the pleasure at having her sloppy pussy licked. I felt her hips shudder, and knew I was getting her close. I stuck my tongue in as far as it would go, then dragged it down so it ran over her come coated button. Now her hips bucked. I latched on, and a moment later, I was juiced as she came.

"Oooohhhhhhhh...oh yes!! I'm commmmiiiing, God, Tom, aaaahhhhhh..." Her ass bucked into my face, and I was flooded by pussy juice and spent semen. Fay let go of my dick, straightening up as her orgasm went over the top. When she had gained back enough composure to move, she moved down so her pussy was poised over my cock. She took it in her hand, guiding it to her open lips, and sank down, letting go another "Ohhhh..." as my cock spread her, then poked into her womb.

Fay rode me for almost ten minutes as I paced myself, not wanting to come just yet, and wanting to intensify her pleasure. I leaned her back, taking her tits in my hands, letting her ride while I played with her nipples. I pulled my cock back as much as I could given that I was underneath, getting the head to alternately push hard into her pussy, then work over her G spot. I felt her hips shake when I poked her spot with my cock, while at the same time squeezing her tits and gently pulling her nipples. Finally, I gave her tits a good squeeze, and her thighs closed tight to me. I rammed deep. Fay cried out, her legs squeezing tighter, and I rocked her on top of me, making her cry out, then go dry as she lost her voice. Her hips said everything I needed to hear, her pussy soaking my cock and balls as she came hard.

I let Fay's orgasm ride itself out, then gently moved her up off me. She turned to face me, straddling me, sitting on me, her pussy open about midway up my shaft. The heat from her was intense. I knew I wanted back inside her.

She smiled at me, still panting, slowly rubbing her pussy on my dick. "That was crazy!! I never..." Her eyes got big as the contact of her clit on my cock heightened her sensitivity, and she got a jolt of sexual electricity. "I never knew sex could be this good." She looked at me a moment. She hadn't lost her glasses in all of this action. "I want more of it."

I looked into Fay's eyes. Without realizing, she had just given me a glimpse into her married sex life. "It can be really good, if you can find the person who you really connect with. It won't be this crazy hot all the time, but it will still be good with someone who makes your pleasure a priority."

I had occasionally wondered if Fay was one of those women for whom sex just wasn't a serious interest. She was attractive, but never gave off that sexy vibe some women do. I had to rethink my outlook. Maybe it seemed that way because what she was getting wasn't all that interesting. I seemed to have awakened something in her.

Fay leaned over to kiss me, very deeply. I felt her pussy pull away from me, then her hand take my cock. She placed the head at her opening, rubbing it on her clit for a moment, her hips jumping from the contact. Then she slowly sat up, sliding down on it. I could feel the come I had deposited in her earlier as my cock went slowly to her cervix, finally bumping up against the opening of her womb. I felt her ass come to rest on my balls.

She took my hands in hers, smiling down at me, her eyes now wide with a new awareness. "From now on, every time you come here, we have to get together."

I looked back at Fay, taking in the sight of her above me, blue eyes sparkling, hanging tits swaying, her dark bush with my cock deep in it, thighs surrounding me. "I like it, but Barb can't ever find out. How good are you at keeping a secret?? Or did she put you up to this??"

Fay laughed. "No, Barb didn't set this up. And not a word from me." Fay looked down at me, a little more seriously. "I know we won't be able to plan these, but I'm sure we can find time with everyone coming and going. There's always alone time."

I looked up at Fay. "As long as we can keep this under the radar, I'm in."

Fay shook her hips, and I felt my cock shift inside her. "I can tell," said Fay with a wry smile. She started to ride up and down slowly. "Now give me your come."

I started to meet her pace, and we got into a steady rhythm. Fay was slick from several of her orgasms and a healthy dose of my semen, and we pistoned like the well oiled machine that we now were. I savored the feel of her pussy fully on me, the sloppiness of my come already inside her, the way her dark bush felt on my shaft as it slid up and down me. Fay was enjoying it too, and she was soon whimpering as the sexual tension built.

I took hold of Fay's hips to pull her so her clit ground onto the base of my cock, and she was soon letting out a long, continuous moan. She finally yelped, then collapsed onto my chest. I felt her tits on me, their softness on the soft hair on my chest, and she kissed me hard as she came. When she pulled away from me, she looked down at me.

"Come in me, baby. Your cock feels so good in me, I want to feel you come!!" She pushed down on me, and I pulled her close. "Ungmfff!!" was the sound she made as my cock hit her clit and cervix, and my balls hit her ass, all at once. I started to spew, harder than I had in a long time. I felt my come shooting, large bursts that quickly overflowed Fay's steaming, churning cunt.

"Ohhaahhhh!!" exclaimed Fay as the heat and force of my come blasting inside her sent her into orgasmic overload. Her hips shook as I kept spewing, making the come inside her slurp and smack as I filled her, my cock still plunging in and out of her pussy. Finally she pushed down onto me hard, as if trying to take my balls into her pussy as well, pinning me to the bed. Fay leaned forward again, kissing me hard, only releasing from it when she needed to take a breath. Now spent, she laid her head on my chest, still panting.

"That was amazing," she said, her face in the now sweaty hair on my chest. She played one finger in it, just making lazy circles.

"It has been a while, hasn't it??" I asked, surmising that she and Al hadn't been very busy in bed before he passed.

"As I was saying, about three years," said Fay sadly. "He was in pretty rough shape after he fell off the ladder when he was boarding up the park for hurricane Ike, and just continued to decline after that. Nothing we did could seem to get him to snap back." Fay sighed. "And a lot of it was his own doing. If only I could have gotten him to quit smoking. Imagine, a guy with end stage COPD who almost chain smokes!!" I knew the situation well, having observed it on a number of visits.

I pulled Fay close to me, holding her to my chest. "It's a hard thing to overcome. I have known people with lung cancer who wouldn't give it up." I kissed the top of her head.

Fay slowly rolled off me, taking a position lying on her side to my left. Her nipples were still erect, and a slowly moving streak of white was rolling down her right hip to the bed. She kissed me. "It's been frustrating." She looked at me, as if for approval. "I needed this."

I smiled at her. "Aside from the obvious conflict of interest, I'm glad you came to me. I've wanted you for a long time, there was just no way for me to approach you without looking like a creep. I have to wonder, though-and I know what you said about having a crush on me-why me, when there must be a thousand guys who are truly available, and would be quite happy to be where I am right now??"

Fay laughed, then thought a moment. "You're probably right about looking like a creep, though I wanted a roll with you enough that I might have gone for it toward the end, even if I wouldn't have done it a couple of years ago." She sighed. "You're right about a lot of guys being interested. Ginny got me to go on Tinder and Our Time, but I didn't see anyone I really liked all that much. I did go on several dates," Fay laughed nervously, "But talk about creeps!! Seems like there are a lot of them out there. Of a half dozen dates I went on, four just wanted to get into my pants right away. Work is a non starter; everyone is married or way too young." Fay looked at me and smiled. "And then, here you were. I know you a long time, I can trust you will be good to me," Fay smiled and kissed me. "I had no idea how good!! And you won't hurt me. I thought I'd take the chance you wouldn't turn me down." She smiled at me. "Then there was that crush I had..."

I looked into Fay's eyes. "I want to do this again."

She looked at me with a smile. "I do too." She kissed me. "It'll happen, you just never know when." She got up and headed for the bathroom, her gorgeous ass swinging as she walked. "Let's get cleaned up. They'll be home soon," she said as she disappeared toward the shower.

"Hey!!" I called after her. Fay stuck her head out of the bathroom. "Told you your glasses wouldn't be a problem."

Fay looked at me and laughed, pushing her glasses up on her nose. "I'll remember that!!"

We took a shower together, which was a challenge, given the tight confines, though it was fun soaping each other up. If I were 20 years younger, I would have been hard again quick enough for another fast round under the water. Given the time constraints, maybe it was just as well I'm old now!!

We dried off and dressed, and went into the kitchen to start cleaning up so there would be a place for the food when the rest of the gang returned. As Barb and the girls came into the house, Fay and I gave each other a knowing look.

Our return home was set for Saturday. Since Fay and I had already had two encounters that week, I was not expecting to have another, especially after getting away with it twice. I just didn't see an opportunity arising given the chaos that goes on during the last couple of days of a visit. Then on Saturday morning, Barb decided we needed to get a few things to throw in the fridge for the trip home. I was doing laundry, since we were running out of things like socks. I told her I'd tend to that and get the clean clothes folded and stowed, and to pick me up a jug of chocolate milk for the next day's breakfast.

She headed off to Kroger while I tied things up at the house. Ginny and her daughter were out at the pool, so I didn't think Fay would be bold enough to try anything with her daughter and granddaughter so close at hand. Too bad; Fay was killing me in a pair of cutoffs, showing off her well toned legs, and a black bra top that was tight enough to really accentuate the fullness and curve of her breasts. We were moving a lot of things out to the RV, so there were lots of chances to get a good look at her swaying tits. A bonus was that her top was pretty sheer, so when the sun angle was right, the way her tits were pushing it out, it was almost see through. The tension was building in my nuts as I watched Fay, even though I knew I would not get to release it with her. But what do I know??

The washer and dryer are in an alcove built into the main hall, with the bedrooms at the far end. The hall is about five steps down from the main part of the house. I heard footsteps on the stairs, and turned to see Fay coming down toward me. As she passed, she grabbed my hand, and said, "Come on," leading me from the laundry.

She led me down to her bedroom, pulling me in, kissing me as soon as she had the door closed. "Fay, I don't think Barb's going to be gone long enough to do anything, and the kids are out at the pool."

"I know," said Fay, sitting on the chair by her dressing table, her blue eyes looking up at me through her ever present glasses. "We don't have a lot of time." While she was smiling at me, she was undoing the snap on my pants, and pulling down the zipper. My hardening cock sprang out, Fay giggling at the sight of it bouncing toward her face. She started to stroke, then took it in her mouth, slowly going all the way down on it. I could feel her nose in the hair above the base. She'd hold a moment, then pull back. Her mouth was warm and very wet as she let her saliva wash over me. The effect was marvelous, and I was soon swelling.

As she sucked, I pushed the strap of her top off her left shoulder, then her right, watching her top sag, showing more of her sweet hangers. I pushed it down and off them so it was around her belly. It was even more arousing seeing her tits sway as she moved up and down on my cock. She took my balls in her hand, gently playing with them as she continued to deep throat me. I knew I wasn't far from blowing a major load, but where?? So many choices...pull out and shoot on her tits?? On her face?? Seeing my come on her face and glasses would be a treat. Let her take it in her mouth??

Fay was about to answer that question for me. I was starting to feel the boil in my balls, and knew I was no more than about 60 seconds from the inevitable.

"Fay, hon, I'm gonna come."

She backed off me a moment, catching her breath. "I know, baby. Let me have it." With that, she took the head into her throat, moving her right hand around to my ass, holding me in her mouth, then pulled me out far enough to get her fingers around my shaft. She held my cock as she took the head deep, then looked up at me, dark hair framing her pretty face, looking at me though her glasses. That was all.

I started to pulse, then shoot. Fay took the head of my cock deep in her throat, her hand still holding my ass, letting the first two or three blasts of sperm go right down, then pulled it out of her mouth and aimed it at her tits. I shot several ropes of come, hitting both, then she took my cock back in her mouth, finishing me off and licking me clean. I put my hand on her shoulder to steady myself, Fay had sucked me so hard at the end I thought I would pass out, as if she were sucking out my soul with every burst of semen. She put her left hand on my arm to help me; her touch was soft and loving.

Now spent, I looked down at smiling Fay, her tits sporting several streaks of come. She smiled, opened her mouth to show me she still hadn't swallowed all my come yet, then looked at her tits. She started rubbing my come first into her left breast, then the right. I helped by pushing it around with the head of my cock, making sure to rub it around her nipples. That made Fay giggle as they rose from the stimulation of a hard cock on them.

Fay took my cock and kissed it. "We'll have to do that next time. I want to feel you sliding between my boobs til you shoot all over them," she said, looking at me with a smile. She rubbed my come into her tits until it was dried up, then pulled up her top and got her arms back into it. She adjusted, then smiled at me. "I might not shower later," she said with a wink. "And we need to get you put back together. Our time is about run out." I realized I still had to get my shorts back on. It didn't take long, and good thing. I could hear the girls up in the kitchen, looking for something for lunch. "Let me go out first, then come up in a few minutes. There's a box for you to take in the closet. That should keep them from getting any ideas," said Fay, standing and kissing me, first a short kiss, which was followed by a long look, then a much longer kiss. She smiled as she pulled away. "That will have to hold me for a while," she said as she walked away, her fingers holding mine as she went, finally letting go as she reached the door.

We didn't have much left to do at that point, and Barb was soon back. We all had a simple lunch of sandwiches and potato salad, and we were off for home. Fay hugged Barb and me both, pulling me tight, and giving me a lingering, knowing look as we parted. "I'm still feeling you from the other day," she whispered in my ear before she pulled away.

That'll give me something to think about on the trip home!!

I hope Fay is as good as her word on keeping secrets. And I wonder how I can get both Barb and Fay together for a three way without letting on.

12