Sister in Law Surprises Me

Story Info
Sister in law gets caught peeping and takes it further.
1.4k words
4.31
58.6k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mook0098
Mook0098
83 Followers

My sister in law was a stereotypical nerdy girl. She moved out east after college and started working at the same place as me. I actually introduced her to my then girlfriend's brother. She's on the small side - just barely over 5' tall. She has nice tits that one would call fun bags (just enough sag to give them some extra sway).

After we were all married, we would socialize pretty frequently and occasionally travel together. On one trip we all had to stay in the same room at my in-laws condo at the beach. Long story there but the short of it is that where we went to sleep, we woke up. I have a fairly big cock, there's no two ways about it. Despite my best efforts, it gets out during the night. If I happen to be on my back in the morning, the sheets take on the appearance of a circus tent. I woke up one morning to exactly that. As I began to stir, I heard Mary Jo (the sister in law) gasp and quickly turn so her back was to me. She was peeking. She got caught. We both knew it. But that was it though, we never mentioned it again.

About a year later, her husband had apparently taken a picture of her in her underwear. For whatever reason, she decided to show it to us. There she was, arms spread wide in her fairly sheer bra and panties. Big round areola showing through along with her big 80's bush. Maybe she wanted to return the favor. Who knows? It was kind of hot but a little awkward with my wife sitting right there.

Time marches on 20 years or so. We all have our strong points and one of mine is fixing things around the house. Plumbing, electric, drywall, tile, etc. Mike and Mary Jo had bought a condo at the beach that needed some repairs. Being the nice guy that I am, I readily offered to help them out. It was a long weekend so I got there on a Thursday. My wife decided to not make the trip in favor of seeing some other friends from out of town. Mike had a business trip to the west coast and wasn't getting back until Saturday afternoon. I went about my thing, changing out ceiling fans, adding dimmers, putting a backsplash in the kitchen. I was pretty much at it until late in the evening on Friday. Given the long day, I took a shower and went to bed.

A couple things contributed to what happened next. First - I sleep in the nude. I don't even own a pair of pajamas. With the whole nighttime erection thing that guys deal with, most sleepwear is just too constricting. Second, the one thing I hadn't got to fixing yet was the door latch on the guest room door.

I guess Mary Jo is an early riser. I started waking up around 9 in typical fashion. Nude and erect. It was warm so at some point I had totally thrown the covers off. So there I was, flat on my back, with all my fat 8 inches of glory straight up in the air. I opened my eyes and looked to the door that was ajar and there was Mary Jo standing there with her mouth hanging open. We locked eyes and she froze, but made no move to turn away this time.

I thought to myself "what the hell" and in the most casual voice I could muster said "You can come in for a closer look of you want."

She was clearly horrified but after a few seconds of inner turmoil pushed the door open and came in, sitting on the side of the bed. In kind of a distant voice she said "I remember the giant tent you pitched when we were at that condo together. I had no idea. Mike's penis is about half as long and way thinner. Jesus!"

"You can touch it if you want to," I said.

I could tell she was back to the inner turmoil. "I don't want to cheat on my husband. I don't want to have sex with you."

"I'll keep my hands and everything else to myself. You're just curious. That's not cheating."

Tentatively, she reached a hand out and grabbed my still hard shaft. "Shit, I can't even get my hand all the way around it."

I guess she had resolved some of that inner turmoil as she started stroking my cock gently. After a few seconds she brought her other hand over and started with the two hand stroking. She would stop periodically and trace her finger around the head and touch the precum that was leaking from the tip. After about a minute of that, she actually put her finger in her mouth and licked the precum off.

She stroked a little more and then sighed in a resigned sort of way. I though our little interlude was over at that point. Without looking at me, she got up on the bed, straddled my knees, and whipped her shirt up over her head.

Now it was my turn to stare with my mouth hanging open. Her fun bags were there in all their glory, swaying slightly as she moved. I started to reach up like any guy in that position would and she slapped my hand playfully. Still not looking at me she grabbed my cock in one hand, bent down, and put the head of my cock straight into her mouth.

Slowly, she bobbed up and down on the head. Her beautiful pendulous tits were hanging down with her hard as a rock nipples brushing against my thighs. With every stroke she put a little more of my cock in her mouth. Eventually I could feel the back of her throat even though she only had about three inches in. That made sense. She's kind of small, I'm kind of big. God love her, she was trying to get more in but it wasn't happening. She would alternate sucking the head of my cock with licking the length of my shaft up and down, and jerking it with her hands. She was really getting into it, saliva was dripping all over, and the wet slurping noises kept getting louder and she picked up the pace. After about five minutes of good hard sucking I could feel that growing pressure and burning sensation.

"I am going to cum soon" I told her, being the gentleman that I am. All I got in return was a muffled "Mmm hmm" and she kept on going.

After another minute I groaned "Oh fuck I'm coming!" She stopped bobbing but kept a tight lock on my cock with her mouth as I spurted with a fury. The first one must have been huge because her eyes popped right open. I spurted at least four more times and she just started swallowing again and again trying to keep up. She got most of it but there was a little dribble coming from the corner of her mouth.

Once it was clear that I was done and started to soften she wiped her chin, still not looking at me, and started looking for her shirt. "That was awesome," I said. "Would you like me to return the favor?"

She hesitated for a second but said "No thank you. I need to go. We will never speak of this and it will never happen again." I just said "OK." With that she turned and left the room.

Now that I was fully awake, I got up to go to the bathroom in the hallway. Before I got there, I noticed that the door to the master bedroom was closed. I moved a little closer and could clearly hear the sound of a buried vibrator being muffled by what I am sure was an engorged dripping pussy. After a very short while, I heard the tell tale signs of someone orgasming but trying to keep quiet about it. The muffled groan. The quick creak of the bed. The release after holding your breath. The whispered "Holy shit."

Laughing to myself I snuck back to the bathroom, and got ready to finish fixing things on list. Sadly the latch on the guest room door was high on the list.

Mook0098
Mook0098
83 Followers