All Comments on 'Sister-in-law: The New Year'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
more from the SiL

great story. Liked how it built to the end. Very sexy. Hope they celebrate their birthday soon with a trip back.

IaOldTimerIaOldTimerover 6 years ago
Yup

Another reason why you are one of a very few on my favorite authors list.

OGHMNWOGHMNWabout 6 years ago
Wonderful story

I totally enjoyed reading your story and hope she remembers and wants a repeat event.

linnearlinnearabout 5 years ago
Should Have

I would have liked to see Scott tell her was happened, I am a sucker for a happy ending and by that I mean them getting together in the end.

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77over 3 years ago

Would love SIL to find out she’s pregnant

Rancher46Rancher46about 3 years ago

Definitely needs another chapter, so many possibilities, maybe Cindy coming up pregnant. Well done 5++stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Interesting story, good characters, nice plot and action.

Only two problems:

1) It's either New Year's Eve in a strip club, or it's a slow night in a strip club, not both.

2) Put his sister-in-law down to sleep ON THE COUCH? ... hard to believe. He could treat her better than that without taking advantage of her again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I was hoping that Scott would have put Cindy in his bd and they could have wakened on New Year's Day in bed beside each other.

Clearly, Cindy had a crush on Scott, and as former in-laws they can be together and enjoy each other's company.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

STUPID END WHERE SIS DOESNT REMEMBER FUCKING HIM *2STARS

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Good story, as someone who has a sister in law I really enjoyed it!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

That can't be the ending. There has to be a next chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
10453 Followers
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...