All Comments on 'Sister in Need Pt. 01'

by Magna12

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
prop69prop69almost 6 years ago
Short but sweet story

Hope you follow up with another visit between sisters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I USED TO BE MARRIED TO THE WRONG SISTER

Right after we got married, the transmission on my wife's sex drive started slipping. Three years later, it was slipping so bad that she couldn't carry us over a speed-bump.

It was just before Christmas when her 17 yr. old sister came to stay a month with us. She couldn't help overhearing the b.s. excuses her sister was giving me to get out of doing what she wanted me to do to HER pussy.

One afternoon, I came home four hours early, took my sister-in-law to bed. popped her cherry and then gave her three solid hours of the fucking of her life. Her super tight pussy was red, swollen and sore with my come running out of her but she was glued to me and I knew that she was my woman. She wanted me to fuck her again, even though it hurt while I was pushing my cock back into her.

While she was kissing, licking, sucking and making love to my cock, she told me that she'd heard her sister give me a hard time every night and said that I could fuck her every day for the rest of her life. I kept fucking her and was still fucking her when we heard my wife come in from work.

The bed was a total disaster so she knew that we'd been fucking for hours. Instead of coming after me, she tried to go after her sister but I stopped her and said, "What're you upset about? You don't like to fuck and Carol loves it so guess who's replacing you in my bedroom? You'll be sleeping in here, from now on, or you can go home or find another apt.

"Three and a half years of dealing with your shit just came to an end. Carol is ten times the woman you'll ever be so go start dinner or just grab some clothes and go away. If you're staying, we'll be out when we're finished. We'll air out the room and change the bedding so, after dinner, you can start moving your clothes and stuff out of my bedroom and in here. If you stay and decide you still want a fuck, pick a day in advance and, if you've been being co-operative, I'll give you a good fucking. But if I ever hear or find out that you've let someone other than me fuck you, I'll never touch you again and you're out of here.

That was 34 yrs. five kids and seven grand kids ago. My first wife is my ex but she still lives with us and gets fucked whenever she wants it. Two of my kids came from her.

I didn't include the part where, early on, Carol hooked me up with a bunch of her high school girlfriends who wanted to get fucked but didn't trust any of the guys they knew to keep their mouths shut.

Including Carol's, I got 16 cherries in just over six months and fucked several of them multiple times until they graduated. Miraculously, none of them got pregnant because they weren't on birth control and my loads were buried deep... right at the opening in their cervix. When they realized that I'd come in them and got scared that they'd be pregnant, I laughed and asked, "Have any of your friends gotten pregnant?" When they realized they hadn't and answered in the negative, I said, "See? You're safe. Just relax and enjoy yourself." That was usually followed by slurping and sucking sounds or 'thrust, slap.. uh... thrust, slap.. uh... thrust, slap.. uh... thrust, slap.. uh... "Oh, God. I love how that feels." 'thrust, slap.. uh... thrust, slap.. uh... thrust, slap.. uh... thrust, slap.. uh...' until I shot another load into them.

I think I fucked so much that my sperm count was too low... combined with their fear of getting pregnant. There has to be a reason because nobody's as lucky as I was. All those girls and only Carol and my soon to be ex were the ones who got pregnant. (yeah, the bitch had gone off birth control)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous