Sister Job

Story Info
Beth is excited about her sister's job.
1.6k words
3.67
12.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Episode 74 - Sister Job

The scene starts in a bedroom. A woman in her mid 20s is wearing a dark bra, tight dark shorts that can unzip to make it crotchless, and sexy dark boots. She turns on music and is practicing her stripping. She takes off the bra. Then she unzips the shorts. Then she takes off the shorts and dances in a g-string. Then she turns around and gasps when she sees her younger sister, early 20s, in the doorway. She covers herself with her arm and her hand. "I didn't hear you come home, Shelly." We didn't see Shelly, either, until her sister saw her.

Shelly is wearing shorts and a t-shirt. She was watching quietly from the door. "I heard the music and looked in to see what's up. I never saw you ... uh, dance like this before."

"Well, you know that ever since dad's died and mom's had to take on a second job, it's been really hard for us to get by. I thought I could help. Some of my friends — especially guys at the gym — keep telling me that I should get a job in a strip club. Well, there's club downtown that's having an amateur dance contest tomorrow night. First place is $250 plus you get to keep the tips. I just don't know what else I can do to earn us extra money." She walks up to her sister and reaches out as if she's pleading. "Please, Beth, don't tell mom what I'm doing."

"So you're competing in a stripping contest?" Beth repeats. Her face brightens. She's almost giddy with glee. "You are so going to win that!"

"I don't know. There's probably lots of talented dancers."

"But you are beautiful. You're the sexiest woman I know." Beth's excitement is growing. She's kind of bouncing her weight from one leg to the other. Then she claps. "I was watching you, and you were wonderful. You are so sexy and the judges won't be able to resist you!"

Shelly looks down, embarrassed. "Thank you. I just hope I don't freeze up. I'm really nervous about undressing in front of a room of men."

Beth is over the top with excitement. She's very turned on by the whole idea, but Shelly is too nervous to notice. Beth keeps repeating how hot her sister is and how sexy she moves and she's certain to win.

Shelly has a bra and t-shirt and short skirt on the floor. We can tell that Beth's staring at her butt as Shelly turns around, walks over to the clothes, bends over and picks up the skirt and puts it on. She bends over and picks up the shirt and turns around to face Beth. Beth is staring at Shelly's breasts. Shelly doesn't notice. She smiles and goes over and hugs her sister. "Thank you for your support. It really makes me feel better. I'll try to pretend that I'm just dancing in my room with you watching." She hugs her sister again, then steps steps back to put on her shirt.

While Shelly's putting on her shirt, Beth tells her "I just never imagined that you could be so sexy!" As soon as Shelly has her shirt on, Beth quickly says "Later! Gotta go now!" She turns and almost runs down the hall to her own room, rubbing her pussy while she runs. She closes the door behind her and pulls off her shorts and panties as fast as possible and is rubbing herself. She has a sectional couch in her room. She sits where they meet in an L so she can stretch out a leg on each couch and feverishly rub herself. It doesn't take much time before she pulls off her shirt — she's braless — so she can pull on her nipples at the same time.

The door opens and Shelly enters. "Beth, can I borrow your ..." her eyes go wide in shock "what are you doing?"

Beth closes her legs and bends over on the couch to hide herself. "Um, I don't know what came over me. I was thinking of you stripping, and it got me so horny..."

"Wow. I'm scared shitless to undress in front of a crowd, but you're turned on by it?"

Beth straightens up a little. "No, it's not like that at all, I'm not a slut. I'm not an exhibitionist. I was just thinking of you up there, in that thong, with everyone watching you, and only that little strip hiding your pussy from us. And I don't know why I got so turned on. This is going to sound weird, but all I can't stop imagining how sexy you are and wondering how your pussy looks. You're totally shaved, aren't you?" Now, Beth is just babbling. "I've never seen you naked before. I mean, when we were like before we were teenagers I remember the times I got dressed while you were taking a bath but that doesn't count because we weren't women yet but now when I wondering how your pussy looked I got so horny that I couldn't stop rubbing mine." One of her hands has returned between her legs to rub herself and the other hand is trying to shield the action from her sister's gaze. "I'm obsessed and I can't stop until I see you for myself!"

"All right, all right. Are you saying you can't stop — you know — until I undress for you?"

"Yes!"

"That's kinky. It's bad enough when I think that the men in the club might go home and do that after I dance, but I never thought I would turn on my own sister."

"No, that's not it. It's that your pussy was hidden and I wondered what it looks like and it made me real aware of my pussy and I had to rub it and wonder what it would be like for people to see it..."

"That sounds like an exhibitionist."

"No. I can't explain it right." Beth has made herself stop rubbing, but she's still squirming uncomfortably. There's a pleading tone in her voice. "It's only because I'm imagining you and then imagining me." She's babbling again and not making a whole lot of sense, but her sister can see how uncomfortable she is.

Shelly takes a deep breath and thinks for a moment. "Okay, stop already. I'll let you see if you say this will help you." She takes off the skirt and then the g-string and stands for Beth to see her.

"Wow!" Beth spreads her legs again and can't stop herself from moving her fingers deep inside of herself and then in and out. She no longer cares that Shelly is watching, and her other hand plays with her breasts.

"Sorry, but this is getting out of hand."

Beth is getting out of breath but still manages to explain to her sister "Wait. Shelly, you know I've always looked up to you so much and admired you. You've always been smart and beautiful and fun, and you've been such a helpful and loving sister. And I always feel that I can't do enough to pay you back. And for the first time, I'm imagining that if you let me touch you and play with your pussy that I can make you feel good and show you how much you've meant to me. Let me rub you until you cum. I'll do anything to show you how much I've loved having a wonderful sister like you. I want to do something to make you happy!"

"I don't know." But Shelly doesn't walk out or cover herself or anything, just thinking and wondering what to say and mesmerized by Beth's fingers while she starts to feel turned on, too. One hand begins nervously pinching a nipple through her t-shirt, and the other begins rubbing her own butt without her really thinking about it. Finally, she asks her sister "you'll really do that for me?" She walks to where Beth can reach her. Beth takes the hand that was in her own pussy and begins masturbating Shelly. Her hand that was playing with own breasts moves to her own pussy. Shelly closes her eyes and is enjoying this and Beth is staring at her fingers in her sister and begins licking her own lips.

"Do you like this?"

"Oh yeah, keep doing that."

Beth keeps rubbing Shelly. Both girls are breathing hard. Beth quietly says "come closer and take off your shirt." Shelly takes off her t-shirt and walks all the way up to the couch. Beth gets on her knees on the couch so she can continue rubbing Shelly with one hand, reach around and squeeze her ass with the other, and suck on her breasts. She speeds up as Shelly's body begins shuddering and her breathing becomes even more forced. They stay like this until Shelly cries out as her orgasm hits her and then opens her eyes and smiles adoringly at her sister. She puts her hands on Beth's sides and pulls her up so that they can kiss. They continue to kiss and embrace.

Eventually, Shelly stops and says "I've never had any desire for any girl until now. I love you so much. Thank you for this."

"I never had any desire for girls until I saw you almost naked. And then I knew what I would have to do to show you how much I love you. And how much that I love that you're taking care of us. I had to do something to please you"

"I am so pleased! Please, please me some more."

"I've always loved you, my big sister. But now I love you even more than I ever expected. You turn me on like no boy ever has."

"When I dance, I am going to be pretending that it's you that I'm dancing for. Then I'll come home and we can do this again."

The two girls both get on the couches. They continue masturbating each other and kissing each other until the scene finally fades out.