Sister Keeps Her Men Satisfied

Story Info
Brothers move in with sister and her boyfriend.
5.6k words
4.57
37.8k
71
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the virus hit a couple of years ago I was 19 and living on my own, a bit concerned about the idea of being completely isolated by myself. My 18-year-old brother Harry was in the same situation, but by the time we knew what was happening we were unable to get a flight back to our family home due to lockdown. However, we were both near enough to our older sister Ellie, who graciously offered for us to both stay with her while this lasted. She was 22 and doing well for herself, living in a three-bedroom house with her partner Andy. We'd been friends with him growing up, so we thought we'd all get along well enough. And we did.

Andy was busy working from home during the day, while Harry and I had a few online classes, but Ellie's job in hospitality had stopped so she didn't have much to do. She seemed to enjoy having guests to look after, and did her best to make us feel welcome. The four of us would usually eat together, lovely meals cooked by Ellie, and often watch a movie or play a board game in the evening.

I appreciated having company in general, but it was a bit annoying that I had to share a room with Harry again, having just moved out of our old shared bedroom a couple of years earlier, since their third bedroom was set-up as Andy's home-office. The lack of privacy made it a bit difficult to get a certain kind of release. Harry, I was aware, tended to rub out a quick one in the shower, but I liked to take my time a bit more. Previously I had enough opportunities with Harry out the house, but being stuck in he was around all the time now. While I restrained myself for the first week or so, I eventually took to doing it at night. Harry was a deep sleeper.

One thing that added to it was that on the other side of my wall was my sister's bedroom, and I could often hear muffled sounds of her and Andy having sex. It was a reasonably soundproof wall, but it seemed they were, or at least Ellie was, making less and less effort to be quiet. And I was ashamed to admit that more than once I had cum to those sounds.

One night she was being particularly loud, and I was subtly jerking myself when I suddenly heard, "Dude, can you hear that?"

I immediately stopped. "What?"

We heard a groan from next door. "It sounds like Ellie and Andy are having sex!" Harry whispered.

"Duh. Is this the first time you're hearing it? They're at it most nights."

"I've never noticed." There was a pause as we both listened. "It's kinda hot honestly."

"She is our sister, remember," I said, hypocritically.

"I know, but still."

I heard Harry shifting and then sounds coming from his bed. "Are you wanking now?" I whispered.

"Maybe. Sorry I can't help it, I haven't done it in a while."

"Can't blame you I suppose." Shortly after, I resumed stroking myself, less restrained this time.

We both sat in the dark jerking off straining to hear the sounds of their love-making as much as possible. We could hear from Ellie's increased moaning that she was getting close and naturally both of us waited and came over ourselves in unison with their climax.

"Fuck..." I heard from Harry. "You're not gonna tell Ellie about this are you?"

"No chance."

"You gotta wake me up if I'm asleep next time you hear them do it."

***

One day I was having a chat with Andy about the lockdown. "Wonder how long this is gonna last."

"Looks like it'll be a while," I replied. "Thank you so much for taking us in."

"No problem, mate, it's worked out pretty well. Me and Ellie haven't lived together very long, so naturally I was a bit unsure about the two of you moving in, but she insisted. She really cares about both of you and couldn't stand the thought of you being stuck on your own."

I smiled. "Yeah she's always been really good at looking out for us."

At some point in the conversation I somehow found myself saying, "It doesn't seem fair that there's only one pussy in this house and you're getting all of it."

"You're saying you wanna share your sister's pussy?" he asked jokingly.

"That's not what I meant at all. I just mean it's annoying me and Harry are stuck in by ourselves but you're getting regular sex."

"Yeah I guess I am lucky. Ellie is insatiable." He laughed, "Sorry, I'm sure you don't wanna know about your sister's sex life."

"I know far too much already," I said. Andy raised an eyebrow, confused. "You're not exactly quiet."

"Shit, you listen?"

"Well I don't try to." I suppose that was a lie by this stage.

"She is pretty loud isn't she? Haha sorry we'll try and keep it down."

***

If they did try I certainly didn't notice a difference.

In the habit of frequently masturbating to the sound of my sister, I started to look somewhat differently towards her. I found myself often staring at her, trying to look down her top or at her ass, and fantasising about her. And it could've just been because I was paying more attention, but it seemed like she was dressing differently. At first she'd been very modest and carfeul around the house, but now she was wearing more revealing clothes and a couple of times I'd seen her walk from the shower in just a towel or leaving her door open when just in her underwear. I suppose she had just gotten more relaxed in her own home. I realised this was going too far and I had to stop thinking about my sister this way.

One night, shortly after we'd gone to bed, I went through to the kitchen for some water and was treated to the sight of Ellie's ass. She was bent right over looking in the bottom of the fridge, just wearing a baggie t-shirt that had fallen above her waist and a skimpy pair of pink panties that were pulled up and barely covered any of her cheeks. I stopped in the doorway and my eyes walked all over her juicy butt. I imagined just shoving my dick in her pussy and fucking her hard.

"Busted!" Her voice suddenly took me out of my trance and I saw she was looking over her shoulder at me. I realised what I'd been thinking and chastised myself for looking at her that way again. "You were totally checking out my ass!" she said getting up and turning to face me.

"What?" I struggled to get out. "No I wasn't."

"You so were, I saw you!" She didn't sound mad but being annoyed at myself I got defensive.

"No I fucking wasn't, you're my sister!"

"Relax, I don't mind. I've seen you looking at me before."

"I don't know what the fuck you're talking about, Ellie."

She pointed at my crotch and giggled, "are you hard?"

"No! Of course not!" I said trying to cover myself.

She took a step towards me and teasingly said, "Aw did seeing your sister turn you on? You know...Andy told me you like to listen to us having sex."

"That's bullshit, I'm just forced to hear you both. I wish you would be quietier."

"I bet you don't really mind."

"Why the fuck would I wanna listen to my slut sister moaning like a whore?"

"Hey, don't talk to me like that. I am letting you live here after all."

"Oh lucky me. As if I want to be stuck here with you."

"Why are you being such a dick?"

"Why are you being such a bitch?" was my response. She huffed and pushed past me. When she was gone I realised how childish I'd been taking my anger at myself out on her. I thought about going to apologise but thought I'd just make it worse at the moment, so I just sighed and went to bed.

Harry was already sound asleep as I got into bed. Lying there I started to hear familiar sounds from next door. Fuck, that's the last thing I want right now. I told myself I wasn't gonna listen or touch myself this time. Ellie's moaning got louder, even covering my ears with my pillow I could still hear. My dick was quickly hard and I couldn't lie comfortably. Harry was still snoring quietly; he was such a deep sleeper.

I could even make out Ellie shouting "Fuck me, Andy! Right there! Fuck me!" She'd never been this loud before. She's got to be doing this just to annoy me. I realised my hand had made its way into my boxers and started stroking my cock, and stopped myself. "Yes! Fuck me like the slut and whore that I am!" Damn that bitch is trying to annoy me, and it was working.

Without thinking I got out of bed and went to their door, angry and just in my underwear. I knocked and shouted "Ellie! Shut it!" She only moaned louder. I knocked again but she wasn't stopping. I burst through the door and was about to berate her but lost all words at the sight of Ellie's naked form riding Andy. She was facing away from me but with the light on I could clearly see her ass bouncing on his cock and even make out the sides of her juicy tits jiggling.

She looked over her shoulder at me and smiled but didn't slow down at all. Andy looked up, "What the fuck?"

Ellie sushed him then leaned down and kissed him. "Don't worry baby, I'll see what he wants." Without removing herself from his cock she swung her legs around so she was facing me and kept riding him. "Well?"

I stood dumbly staring up and down my sister's body, at her breasts bouncing and her pussy engulfing Andy's cock. "I...uh...came to ask you to keep it down," I managed to say.

"Oh, could you hear us?" she asked casually, as if this was completely normal.

"Uh...yeah."

"Sorry, I didn't realise. We're...ngh...almost done. Do you mind if..ugh..we finish?"

"Um...I..." I struggled to find any words.

"We'll be quick, just...ooh...give us a minute."

"What's going on, Ellie?" Andy asked worriedly.

"Don't mind him, baby." I glanced at the door, thinking I should have left but not quite able to. She looked down at the prominent bulge in my boxers and said, "that's probably our fault isn't it? Ungh...would it help you relieve that if you...ngh...watched us?"

Before I knew what I was dong my hand was at my crotch. Ellie nodded at me as I started fondling myself over the fabric. "Fuck that's hot!" she moaned when I fished my hard cock out into the open. I stood at the foot of their bed jerking myself rapidly as Ellie thrust her hips up and down on Andy's cock.

"Babe, this is a little weird..." Andy said.

"Just go with it! I need you to cum in me!" She started frantically rubbing her clit as she rode him. "What about you, bro?" she whispered. "Are you gonna cum for your sister?" I just grunted in reply.

"Yes! Fuck, so good! I'm cumming!" she screamed and grabbed her breasts, writhing through an intense orgasm. Andy groaned and jerked his hips up, clearly also cumming. Ellie collapsed forward just at the moment that I came, so that the first spurt hit her square in the face, the rest dribbling down onto the bed.

Ellie brought her hand to her face and felt my cum, then her eyes went wide as if she suddenly realised what we'd just done. "I think you should go."

"Wait...Ellie."

She grabbed a blanket and tried to cover herself. "Now!"

I caught her looking shamefully at Andy as I rushed back to bed. I lay in shock, but despite the thoughts going round my head, my body felt relaxed after my orgasm and sleep quickly found me.

***

That experience certainly didn't help the way I looked at Ellie. None of us brought it up and I acted awkward around Ellie and Andy, as did they at first. It seemed she reverted to dressing more conservatively and being more discreet, but I still couldn't help picture her naked body whenever I saw her, and as a result was constantly turned on through the day.

I was enjoying some time to myself with Harry having having told me he'd be out the room for a while, jerking to some porn video, when I heard a knock on the door. Ellie came straight in just as I was able to quickly close the browser, but I was conscious of being naked from the waist down sitting at the desk.

"Hey, bro," she said casually. "Just checking if you want a snack or anything? Hey, what are you doing?" she looked at me quizically.

"Uh nothing," I spluttered, "no that's ok."

"Aren't you gonna turn around to talk to me?" She grabbed my desk chair swiveling it around. My hands went to cover my cock, but not before she was able to see it sticking up fully erect.

"Hey!" I protested.

Her eyes lit up at the sight of my cock, then she laughed. "Having some fun are we, bro? In the middle of the day?"

"I can't help it, sis. I've been so horny lately."

"Oh? Why's that?" she said sounding genuinely supportive.

I looked up and down her body. "I can't help thinking about...the other night."

She looked down awkwardly. "Oh...I'm sorry, I shouldn't have..."

"Don't be. Though I just realised I never got round to apologising for the way I spoke to you beforehand."

"Oh that's fine."

"No it's not. There's no excuse, I was just angry at myself for...looking at you."

"So it's because of me you're always horny?"

"Well..."

"You know as your big sister you can come to me with anything, even this. Maybe...I could give you a hand, help you get some relief. Would you like that?" she asked sweetly.

"Uuuuuh..." I didn't know what to say. I just let her move my hands away from my cock and replace them with hers. Her touch was a gentle massage, exploring my length.

"How close were you? When I rudely interrupted," she asked.

"Was just getting into it," I struggled to say as she jerked me.

"Well in that case, I know one way we could speed it along. I would be lying if I said I didn't enjoy sucking dick... Would you like me to?"

I could only nod. She looked at my cock with a hunger in her eyes and softly licked up the shaft. Her mouth opened and skillfully engulfed it in its entirety, ellicting a deep groan from me. I gazed down into her beautiful blue eyes watching her face bob up and down on me. I couldn't believe this was happening.

"You're so good at that," I moaned. "I won't last long if you keep that up." She kept going and when I warned her it was coming she closed her lips around the head and pumped with both hands until I shot my load into her waiting mouth.

She grinned, open-mouthed, then swallowed it all. "Good job, bro! Just let me know if you ever need anything. You're my guest!"

She jumped up and skipped out the room, but popped her head back round the door to add, "maybe don't mention this to Andy."

***

Over the next few days Ellie kept pulling me off to the side, flipping between "Maybe I shouldn't have done that", "You fancy another release?", "We shouldn't do this again", and "You know what, there's no harm if we both enjoy it." I never pressured her, but I wasn't gonna say no if she offered.

One day she asked me, "What exactly did you say to Harry?"

"Uh, what do you mean?" I asked, slightly nervously.

"Well he came up to me earlier and said he knows how I've been 'helping' you out and thinks he should get the same treatment."

"Oh. What did you do?"

She looked away from, "well...I..."

"You blew him too?"

"What could I do? Besides, he had a point. It's hardly fair he's the only one missing out," she smirked.

I laughed, relieved she didn't seem annoyed. "Well I guess there's no problem then."

"You're not the one who now has to keep three cocks satisfied."

It turned me on hearing my sister talk like that. "Speaking of which..." I began, unbuckling my belt. "At least we don't have to worry about him catching us in his - our - bedroom."

She mock-frowned but knelt down in front of me and fished my cock out.

Sure enough, while she was going at it I heard my door open and looked up to see Harry grinning at us. "Seems you're both enjoying yourselves." Ellie paused for a moment glancing at him, then returned to working my dick. "Would you mind servicing me again too?" She sighed in frustration and just gestured for him to stand next to me. While still bobbing her head on my dick she took his out and stroked it to full hardness. Despite the fact that we'd masturbated together, this was the first time I'd seen my brother like this in the light, and I felt slightly awkward. But the pleasure my sister was giving me soon made me forget that.

"Ellie, I'm about to cum," I warned just before shooting into her mouth. She barely flinched and kept going until I was completely drained and collapsed back onto my bed. Ellie only stopped for long enough to swallow before moving onto Harry.

"Oh she's good at that, eh bro?" sighed Harry. "Can I cum on your tits this time?"

"Don't push it," she said seriously.

After Harry had cum, Ellie straightened up and licked her lips. "See you boys at dinner, then," she said casually.

Harry looked at me, "I could get used to this."

***

Harry and I were on the couch watching TV when Andy and Ellie marched into the room and stood in front of us. Andy turned off the TV and said, "I think we'd best all have a talk." He looked serious but not angry, while Ellie looked a bit uncomfortable. Harry and I shared a nervous glance. "I know what Ellie's been doing for you both."

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"No point acting dumb. You thought she wouldn't tell me? She's been blowing you both regularly for the past few days."

Harry looked panicked. "Don't worry," Andy continued, "I'm not gonna kill you. Ellie explained everything, and I like that you're such a close family. I just wanted to set some...boundaries." As he said this he suddenly yanked down Ellie's shorts and panties, making her yelp. Andy stared mouth agape at her bald pussy lips. "I know it's been hard on us all being cooped up in here. I can't imagine being around this hot piece of ass not able to do anything about it", he said as he went behind her and squeezed her butt with both hands. "Now I don't mind her giving you some relief with her own weird kind of sisterly affection...but don't get any ideas." He brought his hand round and started running his fingers through her wet lips. "No matter what happens, no matter how much you want to 'return the favour'...you cannot touch this tight little pussy." He spread her legs apart and we saw that he already had his dick out, pointing up at her entrance. "This pussy's mine," he said as he guided himself up inside her. Ellie moaned and lowered herself as she was filled. Andy placed his hands at her waist and guided her up and down as he thrust into her from behind, starting to fuck our sister right in front of us both in some display of dominance.

"Fuck, Ellie, that's hot," Harry said massaging his bulge.

"Take it out," Andy said. "I bet she's dying to see them again."

Harry hesitated but Ellie nodded, so he removed his shorts and sat back down with his cock sticking up. I decided to follow suit and we both started masturbating. Andy slapped Ellie's ass and pushed her down onto the couch between us. She grabbed a dick in each hand and stroked us both enthusiastically while Andy ploughed her from behind.

Andy lay back on the floor and told Ellie to ride him. She swiftly sat down and started bouncing on his lap as he thrusted with her movements. Harry and I stood in front of her pointing our dicks at her face, and she hungrily took me in her mouth while jacking off Harry. She switched back and forth, moaning and getting more desperate.

"Babe, take your shirt off," Andy said. "I want to see them cum all over you." She ripped it over her head, revealing her big braless breasts, and kept going. I placed my hand around one of them, and Harry followed my lead with the other, massaging and squeezing the juicy flesh and playing with her nipple.

"Yes!" Andy groaned. "I'm gonna cum in your pussy. In MY sweet pussy!" He thrust up as deep as he could get and marked his territory all over her womb.

Ellie let go of us and rubbed her clit as Andy came. "I feel it inside me! I'm gonna cum too! Ungghhhh!" As our sister rocked and writhed through her orgasm, Andy and I jerked our cocks and quickly both came, painting her face and tits with our seed.

When Ellie calmed down she looked down at herself regretfully but then giggled. "When did I become such a cumslut?"

12