Sister Keeps Her Men Satisfied

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

After that, the dynamic around the house changed. Ellie would rarely bother putting on any clothes, Andy would take and fuck her whenever and wherever he fancied, whether we were around or not, and Harry and I would present our cocks for sucking anytime we pleased. Every now and then she would pleasure the three of us all at once, but of course stuck to just using her hands and mouth on us. We were all pleased with our new arrangement, but I definitely wanted more of her.

One afternoon Ellie and I were alone both naked and sitting on my bed with her bent over sucking my cock. My hand ran through her hair, made its way down her back and landed on her butt. It moved around her thigh until just before I got to her slit she stopped me. "Can't touch me there, bro."

"Just let me, Ellie." I tried going for her pussy again but she shifted away.

"Please don't," she said. "We can't. And if you started then I don't think I'd be able to stop you."

"Don't you wanna feel good too?"

"You know I've got Andy for that."

"Is he enough for you though?"

"Isn't this enough for you?" she said putting her mouth back on my dick.

"It's great, but I need to feel more of you. Every time I see you now...all I want is to make love to you."

I looked at her sincerely and she looked back lovingly. "You're sweet. But Andy said we can't. You don't want him to stop letting me do this do you?" Interesting that was her objection.

"What if there was another way?" I said, returning my hand to her butt and sliding it into her crack.

She stopped me again. "I said you can't touch me there!"

"But that's not your pussy." This time she paused and allowed me to press a finger to her butthole.

"Wow, what are you doing?" she said wide-eyed as I pushed it in slowly.

"Ellie, I need to be inside you."

"But...my boyfriend..."

"He said I can't touch your pussy."

I could tell she was turned on by the implication. As I worked my finger on her asshole she allowed me to lean over and place my mouth over one of her breasts. She cooed softly as I tongued her nipple. "Ooh...I dunno if we could," said Ellie debating with herself.

"It'd still be Andy's pussy, but he said you could please us in other ways. So we could do it."

"No, I mean...I dunno if we would manage... I've never done it before." Looking at her I could sense a nervous excitement in her eyes. This was gonna happen! I leaned in slowly and kissed her. Despite all we'd done this was the first non-brotherly kiss I'd given her. Removing it from her butthole I spat on my fingers then inserted two back in.

She kissed me back passionately as I loosened up her hole, then stopped to desperately say, "oh please put your dick in me before I change my mind!" I flipped her over to her stomach and she pulled her cheeks open for me. I lined my cock up to her rosebud and gently pushed the head in. "Ow go slow!" I reached around and massaged her breasts, which seemed to soothe her a bit while I slowly pressed forward at her direction. I'd only had sex a few times before, and never in the butt, so the experience of her tightness around my cock was a strange amazing new feeling. She took it extremely well and before long I was all the way in.

"Feels so weird filling me up there..." Ellie said. "Weirdly nice." I rested for a minute just holding her, joined. "You can start moving now."

I held onto her waist and slowly backed most of the way out, before sliding back in, while Ellie grunted through pleasure and pain. When she'd gotten used to it and started moving against me, I increased my speed and properly fucked her.

She looked back over her shoulder at me, I couldn't believe how hot she looked. "Oh I love it, fuck me bro! Fuck my ass!"

As I pounded into her we suddenly heard a voice behind us. "What the fuck is going on?!" It was Andy and he looked pissed.

Ellie moaned, "It's ok baby! He's not in my pussy!" The explanation seemed less justified now, maybe this was a bad idea.

"You cheating bitch!" he yelled.

"Hey don't talk to my sister like that!" I shot back, balls deep in her butt.

"He's fucking you in the ass?!"

"Well you didn't give us much choice," Ellie replied.

"Get the fuck out of my girlfriend!" he shouted at me.

"Don't you dare!" Ellie barked at me immediately. "You mean you're not ok with my brother doing me in the butt?" she asked innocently, still rocking slightly on my pole.

"Of course I'm fucking not!"

"Well you should've been clearer when you laid out your precious boundaries! You can't make us stop now, baby."

"But you won't even let me in your ass!"

"You want in my ass? Ok how about this: you can share my ass with my brothers if you let them share my pussy with you?"

"...What? That doesn't even make sense!"

"Your loss," Ellie replied, then turned to me. "Get back to fucking me, bro. Show Andy what he's missing." I looked nervously at Andy, but Ellie insisted, impatiently pushing herself back on me. "Come on!" She won me over and I resumed our fucking.

Suddenly Harry appeared in the room and his eyes lit up a the sight before him. He didn't ask any questions but just got his cock out and started stroking.

"Have you been ass-fucking her too?" Andy accused him angrily.

"No, I didn't know that was allowed," he replied casually.

"Don't you think it's sick? It's incest for fuck's sake."

"I think given what we've been doing it's pretty clear we're all into this. Now do you want her to suck you off or can I jump in?"

Andy paused silently then brought his cock out and aggressively fed it to Ellie. She moaned around his cock while he fucked her face. I wouldn't last much longer, and Ellie could tell by my movements. She came off Andy's dick to shout, "Do it, bro! Pump my ass full of your cum!" I thrust hard and spurted my seed deep in my sister's gut. "Oh he's filling me up! Feels so weird!" She reached down and fingered herself while I worked through my orgasm.

When I was finished I removed myself from her and collapsed back into a chair, and she looked at Harry. "I want you in there next, bro. Get up here!" Andy didn't say anything and just let Ellie idly stroke and lick his cock, while Harry did as he was told and brought his cock up to her hole. Slick with my cum, he was easily able to slide it all the way in and started fucking her. He just went as fast as he could, and I watched him pound her until he too groaned and came in her ass.

Ellie turned herself around and rubbed her butt against Andy's hard cock. "So, baby. Now that my brothers have had what's theirs, what do you think of my offer? You want to fuck my ass too?" He just growled and answered by lining up his cock and thrusting it all the way up her butt in one stroke.

He pressed her down into the matress and as he fucked her he reached around and rubbed her clit. "Oh yes baby! That's so good I need that! I've been close for so long! Unghh...I'm gonna...CUM!" She moaned and writhed on the bed through a powerful orgasm, and Andy groaned and screwed his face up as he too was pushed over the edge and became the third person in a row to cum in my sister's ass.

Andy looked at us and blissfully said, "You've gotta feel her ass around your cock when she cums. It felt so fucking good."

Ellie rolled over, spread her legs, and rubbed her glistening bald pussy. "Well, boys. Now every part of me belongs to each of you. You can all share me!" She looked down at my semi-hard cock. "I want you in my pussy, when will you be ready to go again?"

"Oh I'm ready for you, sis." I knelt down in front of her and kissed up her thigh until I reached her slit. My tongue lapped up her juices moving up the length of her thick lips.

"Ooh that's good, bro," she moaned. "But you can do that another time, I need you inside me now!"

I kissed up her stomach, stopping briefly at her breasts, and met her mouth with mine. We made out while I got my cock in position. She shivered with anticipation. "Bro, please take me." We looked deep in each other's eyes as I entered her sweet pussy. I paused and kissed her softly, enjoying the sensation of us being fully joined. Being in her ass was fantastic, but this just felt right. She held onto my ass as I started thrusting on top of her, her grunting adorably each time I bottomed out and expertly flexing her pussy at all the right moments to make it feel more incredible than I thought possible.

She grabbed me and rolled us over so she was on top, and worked herself on my cock. Thankfully Andy and Harry kept quiet as they watched, we had forgotten all about them, only paying attention to each other. Ellie's tits flopped mesmerisingly as she bounced on my lap, her juicy ass smacking my thighs with each stroke. She leaned over to kiss my neck and rolled her hips, producing amazing sensations for both of us.

"Oh I've so wanted this," she whispered into my ear. "Ever since...ungh...we put on that show for you...I've imagined impaling myself on that...nngggh...big cock of yours."

"Me too, Ellie. Since I saw that I knew it should be me making love to you."

She kissed me before sitting back up and continuing to work herself up and down my length. I grabbed her waist and helped lift her up and slam her down on me.

"I'm close again," she moaned. "You feel so good inside me." When her orgasm hit she fell forward and held her forehead against mine, her mouth open in a silent scream.

Feeling her pussy spasming and milking me, I thrust as deep as I could go and released a second load inside her. We held tight to each other as we helped each other through the best orgasms of our lives. She let out a huge breath and fell limp on top of me. "Ooooooh I've never cum so good..." We kissed and enjoyed the feel of our sweaty bodies.

"You got energy left for me, sis?" we heard Harry ask.

Reluctantly she disconnected herself and rolled off me. She sighed out of breath and looked at his waiting cock. "I can't say no to my little brother," she smiled. "You might have to do most of the work though."

I made space for my brother as he mounted our sister. "I gotta say, that was pretty hot," Andy said to me, sitting playing with himself while watching. "How did our girl's pussy feel?"

I smiled, glad that things had worked themselves out. I hoped this lockdown lasted forever.

12