Sister Loves Facials Ch. 02

Story Info
More facials for April.
3.7k words
4.67
39.9k
91

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 11/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PaulAvory
PaulAvory
130 Followers

What do you say to your little sister the morning after you've blown your load on her face for the first time?

In my case, I think I just smiled like a goofball.

"It's nice to see my brother looking so happy and rested!" was the greeting I got from April at breakfast, along with a peck on the cheek.

"I'm so lucky I get to spend the whole day with you," she continued. "I've got my list ready, I hope you don't suffer too much in following me from store to store."

April had hurriedly moved into my second bedroom after a fight with our mother, bringing only a few clothes and personal items. We were planning a full-blown expedition to get her more settled.

"Well, I'm willing to make the sacrifice for my favorite baby sister," I teased.

She smiled at the old joke-- she's my only sister, my only sibling, period.

"I'm going to get changed and I'll be ready to go in about a half hour," she said. "Is that good for you?"

"No problem."

....

Mall traffic and crowded stores be damned, I was getting to spend time with my favorite person in the world. A sweet and adorable girl who just happened to be my 18 year-old sister-- and who had discovered my love of facials and responded by offering her face up to me.

How could anyone look that fetching in simple jeans and a t-shirt? Somehow the t-shirt and bra underneath perfectly presented her shapely breasts without being in any way vulgar or showy. They were round, firm, and delicious, lifted and separated perfectly.

But it was really the jeans and the way they shaped April's pert, perfect ass that kept me hypnotized. The ass that I had just oh-so-briefly squeezed and caressed for the first time and was now just fingertips away, as I followed her through racks of clothing and down aisles of home goods.

What took her sexiness to another level is that she was totally unselfconscious. Whether it was the swing of her hips as she walked, or how she'd stand up on tippy toes to reach for an item on a shelf, or how she'd bend over to take a closer look at something, she seemed completely unaware of how much she was turning me on.

I used an old-fashioned word-- fetching-- to describe April, but there's another eight letter f-word that's even more fitting: fuckable.

So I spent my whole day fighting through crowds and waiting in lines with my adorable, fuckable sister. It was one version of heaven.

....

We had a quick, casual, important conversation as we waited in line for the register at the first store.

"Let me help you out with this," I offered, reaching for my wallet.

She stopped me, surprisingly forcefully. "You're sweet but I need to pay my own way."

"Can you afford everything you need?"

"I've been saving up for a security deposit for a long time so I wouldn't have to stay with Mom. I'm using some of it now."

I contemplated that. "Well, I know somewhere you can live where you don't need one anyway."

There was a brief pause.

She didn't make eye contact when she responded. "I like that place. That's where I want to be."

"Then that's settled."

"I'll be able to pay rent too once I get organized."

"Get whatever you need now. All the rest can be worked out later."

So April bought lots and lots of stuff and I contentedly carried it all out to the car.

I did insist on treating for dinner and we relaxed and enjoyed ourselves at the Cheesecake Factory before heading home-- to our home.

....

After unloading everything from the car, bringing it in and then getting it at least semi-organized, we collapsed on the couch in front of the TV.

April had brought a blanket over, and she drew it over us as we cuddled together.

After a bit, she stood up, took the blanket and put it over herself as she laid down with her feet in my lap and her head at the far end.

"Would you rub my feet for a bit like you used to?"

I'd almost forgetten about that. Years earlier, I had occasionally rubbed her feet and she loved the attention. We were caught doing it one time and a parental freakout occurred, even though it was truly innocent. I think our parents just didn't get the concept of family members who actually liked each other and showed affection.

She had socks on and I left those on as I stroked and massaged her feet. She squirmed a bit and made happy little noises.

I was holding one foot, when her other foot found its way into my lap and began to gently rub my crotch area. I let that continue as I worked on her other foot.

"I'm so comfy I think I'll just spend the night here. Tom, could you tuck me in?" April asked.

I stood up, steered her feet back to the couch and covered them with the blanket. I then moved up by her head and tucked the blanket in just under her chin. Her arms were underneath, leaving just her sweet, sleepy face exposed.

I was standing right by her head and she could see the bulge in my pants.

She blinked as she looked up at me. "Take it out...please?"

I unzipped and brought out my hard, aching cock. It had had a long, hard day of gazing at her ass without relief.

"Stroke it for me."

I began to slowly stroke my cock directly in front of her face.

"Turn sideways so I can see the whole thing."

I turned to the side and showed off my full erection for her. I stroked faster and more steadily. Her eyes were locked on my cock.

"Ooh, it looks so nice. It's so smooth and pretty."

"Can a cock be pretty?" I grunted as I stroked it in front of her.

"Mmm...yes. My brother has a pretty cock and he lets me play with it." She brought her hand out from under the blanket and reached for me. I let go of my grip and I felt her fingers gently run up and down the shaft and around the head.

"Tom, my face is ready for you," she said as she caressed my cock.

"It's yours any time. You can walk up to me and cum on my face whenever you want. You can ask or warn me if you like, or you can just step up and do it."

I groaned as she languidly stroked me. "April, I want to come all over your face every day."

"Yes, please. I want to do it outside too," she said sleepily. "I know it's naughty, but I want to do it outdoors and in public too."

"Oh God, I want you!" I turned to face her.

"Tom? Put it in my mouth," she said, forming a perfect circle with her open mouth.

I leaned forward and bracing myself with both hands on top of the couch, slid my cock into her warm, wet mouth.

She sucked and slurped on the head like a lollipop. Seeing and feeling her lips close around it, alternating with her tongue swirling all over it, brought me right to the edge in no time.

"April, your mouth feels so good!"

"Mmm...," she replied as she slurped.

"Tell me you want my cum!"

She pulled my cock out with a pop. "I want your cum so bad. Give it to me. Please!"

I reached down and tucked her back in under the covers, leaving her face vulnerable and nicely presented for me.

My sister watched with big eyes as I stroked away, inches from her face. Finally my cock erupted and rained down gobs of cum all over her pretty face. She took it all in with a beautific smile.

"Thank you, that's so nice," she murmured, as she ran her fingers through the cum on her face. I wiped my cock off in her hair and stepped back to admire her. The sight of my white cum splattered across her cute features and perfect skin was the finest work of art I'd ever seen.

Exhilarated and exhausted, I went to the bathroom to clean myself up and to get her a wet washcloth. When I got back to the couch she was sound asleep. I debated on whether to wake her up to clean her, or to leave her as is. I ended up leaving April asleep on the couch with her face still covered in my cum. I left the the washcloth in sight, gave her a gentle kiss on her sticky forehead, and went to bed.

....

After that, it was open season on April's face, with her enthusiastic consent.

I'd give one word, one gesture, or one look and she'd obediently drop to her knees in front of me. More than once I entered a room and she was already kneeling or lying face up, waiting for me. I felt like the King of Sweden.

It quickly became normal to see her studying, working, or relaxing with fresh cum across her face, or dried cum on her cheeks and in her hair. It was almost odd to see her with a clean, unmarked face-- it seemed like only a transitional phase until her next facial.

It's fair to say that April initiated many or most of these facials. Only once did she raise any objection to my demands.

It was a Sunday night and April was leaving to meet her church group, which explained the conservative blouse, pleated skirt, and stockings. Her hair was pulled back and held in place with barrettes and she was carrying her Bible.

She was literally out the front door when I reached out, grabbed her by the wrist and pulled her back inside.

"What's the matter, Tom?" she asked with concern.

I let go of her, closed the door, turned back to her and reached for my zipper.

A bemused smile played on her face. "You're going to make me late! Can't you wait until later for your fun?"

I shook my head as I looked her up and down. "No."

"Oh gosh, do my church clothes turn you on?" she said in mock censure. "You are being such a bad boy."

"Yes, and you are such a good girl, so prim and proper and sexy in your church clothes."

She couldn't fight back a smile and put her Bible down on an end table.

"You really think this is sexy?" she asked as she gave me a twirl, her skirt swirling up and giving me a glimpse of thigh just above her stockings.

"You have no idea." I said, taking my cock out of my pants.

"Well, it looks like my big brother really needs me," she said with an exaggerated sigh. She kicked off her shoes, dropped to her knees, and arranged her skirt carefully before looking up at me and smiling.

I was already stroking myself at full speed.

"Oh my, you're close already, aren't you?"

She glanced down at herself and said, "Oh no! Stains will never come out of this blouse!" But she didn't move. "Keep it on my face, okay Tom? Do your best."

I had a sudden inspiration. I reached over and handed her the Bible. "Hold this up under your chin. That'll help protect your clothes."

She instinctively took it and held it sideways with both hands, just under the lovely face she was willlingly presenting to me.

"What's going to happen now, April?" I asked as I stroked myself.

"My big brother is going to cum on me!"

"That's so wrong, isn't it? A big brother cumming all over his sweet baby sister."

"It's naughty. It's very naughty. But it's not a sin."

"April, confess something," I panted. "Confess that you want me to cum all over your face."

"I do! I want you to cum all over me! Please!"

I groaned, stepped closer, and unloaded all over her face. Two powerful streams hit her high on her forehead and ricocheted, splattering all over her cheeks and up into her hair. Two or three smaller blasts landed on her nose and chin.

Her face was an absolutely beautiful mess, dripping with my cum. "Thank you, Tom." She blinked, trying to look down at herself. "How are my clothes?" she asked anxiously. "Are they okay?"

She held perfectly still as I carefully inspected her.

"Your clothes are good, but you need to clean this off," I said, tapping her Bible, which sure enough, was now splattered with sperm.

"Lick it clean," I said with an evil grin.

She was breathing heavily with my cum still running down her face. She glanced up at me and back down at the Bible in a bit of a daze before snapping out of it.

April carefully adjusted her grip on the Bible, and then, taking nice long strokes, began to lick it clean. I'll never forget seeing her pink tongue gliding along the Book, collecting my sperm, and swallowing it down.

When she had cleaned it thoroughly from end to end, she jumped to her feet and dashed into the bathroom for a quick clean up. When she came out and headed for the door, I couldn't help asking, "You're still going to church?"

She gave me a smile. "I just licked my brother's cum up off of a Bible. Of course I'm going to church!" And with a turn of the knob she was gone.

....

I was caught up in a amazing whirlwind of a new sex life with my sister. I had never felt so alive every instant of my life.

What kept me grounded and somewhat sober was my love and concern for her. I knew if this needed to end for her sake, I would willingly do it. I was alert for signs that she might be unhappy or feeling used, but for the life of me, I could only see a beautiful, sweet girl maturing into a happy, self confident young woman.

I had yet to see her naked and had barely touched her in a sexual way, despite the otherwise intense, orgasmic part of our relatioship. I was dying to see her, touch her, kiss her, but I knew I needed to let her lead the way and set the pace.

One night she approached me and I sensed something was up.

"Tom, I've wanted to ask you something, but I've been afraid to."

"You can ask me anything, April. I'll be here for you."

"Promise you won't think less of me?"

"I promise."

"Can I give you a blowjob?" she asked shyly.

I was surprised by her hesitation and chose my answer carefully. "You don't even have to ask. We've been very close to that before, but you held back. What's been stopping you?"

She was looking at the floor, too shy to answer. Finally she looked up and said, "I've been afraid that that would make me...that it would change things. That I would stop being your sister and I'd just be a girl that does sex things to you."

"That could never happen. You're the person I respect and care about most in all the world."

She exhaled and looked as if a giant weight had come off her shoulders.

"I've wanted to do more to make you happy and that's one thing I couldn't stop thinking about," she said. "Maybe we can try it on Saturday?" She apparently needed time to prepare (this was a Tuesday).

"Of course we can. Do you need a break on this stuff until then?"

"Maybe that's a good idea, I think I've gotten a little obsessed," she said. "At school I find myself reaching out and touching the cum on my face, only there isn't any there."

"You're obsessed?!" I exclaimed. "I find myself looking at fire hydrants and stop signs and thinking that they're waiting for me to cum on them!" She laughed and all the tension dissipated.

"It sounds like we have a plan, sis. Love you!" I kissed her nose.

"Love you too."

....

I realized in hindsight what a big moment that was for her. Until then, what she had been doing was essentially passive-- receiving my cum. This held true even though she had initiated a lot of activity and had stroked and sucked me a bit.

Now she was declaring that she wanted to be an active lover-- my active lover-- and I was thrilled.

The next few days were great. We enjoyed each other's company as much as ever. I made sure to pay extra attention to her and she was even more affectionate towards me than before. The break did us good, and by Saturday we were both rested and ready.

After dinner I made my move. I wanted more than a blowjob, and there was something I was going to push for.

As she sat down next to me on the couch, I pulled her close and kissed her-- a passionate "I Want You!" kiss. I backed off for a second and saw that she was a bit surprised and then I went back in. I kissed her with my tongue, she opened her mouth willingly, and our tongues danced in each others' mouths. I'd pull back for a few seconds, then dive back in. We took turns sucking on each other's tongue, before I moved and started to kiss her along her neck and up to her ear. Meanwhile I squeezed her breasts through her clothes and ran my hands up and down her legs.

She was hot and moaning and responsive to my every touch. In other circumstances with other girls it would have time to undress her, pick her up, carry her into the bedroom and fuck her.

But this was April, my sister and a virgin. So I picked her up, fully clothed, carried her into my bedroom and put her on the bed. I sat next to her and held her in my arms but didn't kiss or otherwise touch her.

She was breathing heavily and seemed confused.

"April, I've been dying to kiss you and touch you like that for a long time."

"Why did you stop?"

"Because I know your virginity is very important to you, and if I didn't stop there things might have gotten out of hand."

"Dammit Tom, you need to stop taking care of me and just fuck me already!" she blurted out.

My jaw dropped. There was dead silence.

"I don't know whether to be offended or turned on. I think I'm both."

"Oh Tom, I didn't mean to yell at you. It's just..." she hesitated and then seemed to form some sort of resolution. "Here's the truth," she said firmly. "I want you. I've always wanted you. I want to be your lover and be with you and do everything with you. I never wanted other guys and I doh't want to see you with anyone else."

It was my turn to say something. Honesty seemed to be the best policy.

"April," I said gently. "I'm never going to apologize for taking care of you or at least trying to take care of you."

I looked at her and she nodded.

"Also, I'm in love with you and I want you so bad I can barely stand it."

April practically leaped at me, pressed her lips to mine and began to run her hands all over my chest.

I kissed back and then took charge.

"Take your pants off. Now!"

She unsnapped her jeans and started sliding them down her legs.

"I want to see that pussy you've been hiding from me. I want to see it and touch it and kiss it and lick it."

She sent her jeans flying across the room.

"Take off your panties and hand them to me," I demanded.

She whisked them off and obediently presented them to me.

I stretched them out in front of my face, gave them a quick kiss, and tossed them aside.

"Lie down." She did so.

"Spread your legs." She did.

"Wider!" She spread them wider.

I got down, reached underneath and took firm hold of her ass, Her sweet pink pussy was spread open before me. I was expecting that she'd be clean shaven or have just a landing strip, but a nicely trimmed triangle of hair greeted me.

I took my sweet time with my sister's virgin pussy. I kissed her mound gently before teasing her with gentle kisses on her belly and the inside of her thighs. Then I went to the bottom of her slit and began a series of long, slow licks straight upwards.

April drew in her breath and I felt her legs flex as I picked up the pace and began licking her side-to-side with the flat of my tongue. I switched to a swirling motion for a bit before diving straight in to suck on her clit.

She reached down to run her hands through my hair and gave a gentle moan.

"April, you are so my beautiful everywhere," I said as I fingered her. "Do you like it when I lick your pussy? Do you want some more?"


"Yes, Tom, yes! More please!"

I dove back in and sucked and licked, sucked and licked.

"Oh please, I'm going to...going to...ohhhh..." she wailed. Her hips began to buck till she tensed up, her head raised up off the bed and she gained her release.

She went limp. After a few moments she lifted her head and looked down at me, still happily ensconced between her legs.

"Are you going to...are we going to do it?"

"I love your pussy, I want your pussy, but I'm not going to fuck your pussy tonight."

She took that in. "Tom, you're taking care of me again, aren't you?"

"I am."

"You want to have a grown up talk about things, don't you?"

"Yes."

"Are we lovers? Are you all mine?" April asked.

"Yes, I'm all yours. I want only you."

"Then, yes, dear. Whatever you say."

She smiled and I moved on up to kiss her.

"I promised to give you a blowjob tonight," she murmured.

"The night is still young."

PaulAvory
PaulAvory
130 Followers
12