Sister Loves Facials Ch. 03

Story Info
April swallows too!
4.9k words
4.77
22.9k
51

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 11/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PaulAvory
PaulAvory
129 Followers

I'm 25 and my sister April is 18 and she's the most admirable person I know. What I admire most about her is her positive attitude. April sees the best in people and situations and always expects things to turn out for the best. There's nothing phony or forced about it and she doesn't pretend to be immune from pain and loss. She just expects good things and is grateful when they happen.

Her positive attitude is key to the recent change in our relationship. She accidentally discovered my love of facials and instead of being judgmental and repelled, she was curious and anxious to make me happy. So she offered up her own pretty face for me to cum on.

After some hesitation, I accepted her generous offer. While I worried, she had faith that this would make us closer rather than making things strange and awkward.

She discovered that she liked the whole process— kneeling in front of me, watching me stroke myself, touching me, feeling the hot cum hit her in the face, posing for me while the cum dripped down her face, and letting me clean her up and kiss her.

Naturally, I was in heaven and soon we had settled into a nice routine of her cheerfully accepting messy facials from me on a daily basis.

Of course more sexual exploration between us was inevitable. I went down on her for the first time and she asked if she could give me a blowjob.

Now here she was on her knees, my erection bobbing in front of her face as she nervously contemplated the task of sucking me off.

April looked up and asked, "Should I start now? Are you ready, Tom?"

I looked at my sexy 18 year-old sister kneeling in front of me and nodded. "Yes. You'll be great, April. I know it."

She flashed a smile and reached out and gently took my cock in her hand. She slowly began to stroke up and down, and looked at me for encouragement.

"That's so nice April. And you know I love you no matter what."

"Being with you makes me so happy. I want to make you happy too." She began to stroke me faster as she grew in confidence.

April brushed her hair back, leaned forward and parted her lips to take in the head of my cock. She sucked me gently for a minute or so before popping up to kiss me on the lips and touch the side of my face.

"Just lie back and let me take care of you."

I tried to relax, but the situation was too exciting. She ran her hand all over my chest.

"Tell me what you like."

My cock throbbed at her implied offer. Where to start?

"I love the way you're looking up at me. Give me a lot of eye contact when you put me in your mouth."

"Like this?" she said, as she brought her face level with my erection while keeping her eyes locked on mine. She began pressing kisses all over my cock, gently at first and then more firmly. She gazed at me adorably the whole time, and then held my erection up against the side of her face. "How do I look? Do you like seeing my face next to it? She gave it a big kiss.



I could only nod. She clearly enjoyed posing next to my stiff cock. She held it for a bit, pressing it against her face, letting me look at her, and then giving a few wet kisses alternating with long slow licks. I couldn't help but twitch and groan.

"I know you love to look at me after you've given me a facial. Watch this," she said as she leaned forward and slid my cock into her warm, wet mouth. She was able to take more than half of it in and she held it there as her eyes gazed up into mine.

She posed for me, her bulging mouth stuffed with hard cock as she gently moved her head from side to side. She had a mischievous glint in her eye and and a unmistakable smile on her lips. She then drew her mouth back, brushed hair away from her face, and dove back down my cock, taking me deeper than before. "Mmmmph," she whimpered as she stared up at me lovingly.

I threw my head back. "April, suck me! Suck my cock!"

April began sucking in earnest. I watched in awe as her head began to bob up and down in a steady rhythm. I felt the warmness of her wet mouth and tongue caressing my cock and it struck me who was giving me the greatest pleasure of my life.

My sister.

This beautiful 18 year-old was my own adorable sister The sexy slurping sounds were coming from my sister. The warm mouth willingly accepting my throbbing cock, the lips that slid up and down my shaft were my sister's. The saliva and drool coating my cock and running down my balls came from my little sister's mouth.

"April, your mouth feels so good! I love being in your mouth," I groaned.

I heard a gasp of acknowledgement as she slurped on my cock and her head bobbed up and down. "That's it April! Faster, faster!"

Her hair bobbed up and down, her cheeks bulged in and out, her groans of pleasure became steadier as she willingly continued to service me with her mouth. She was bringing me to the edge and I was going to reward her with a warm load of cum.

But not just yet. I pulled out and away from April, clambered to my feet and gently took her head in my hands.

"Is this okay?" I asked. She nodded. I adjusted my stance and positioned her face in front of me, pausing with my cock at her lips.

"April, you are so amazing. I want to fuck your mouth now. Okay?" I was panting.

"Okay. Do whatever you... glumph!" I thrust my cock into her mouth, cutting her off.

Taking a firm grip on her head, I drew back and then thrust forward again, pushing in deep. She gagged and waved her hands at her sides as she struggled to take me in, before dropping them into her lap and passively allowing me to start pistoning in and out of her mouth.

She moaned and drooled as I thrust my cock repeatedly between her lips and along her tongue, hammering it up against the back of her throat. What had begun as a sweet, sensitive blowjob was now me flat-out face-fucking my sister.

She kept moaning and gurgling as I used her mouth for my own pleasure. I was frantic with lust and the ecstasy she was giving me. "April, it feels so good! You suck me so good!"

I was amazed at my 18 year-old sister's ability, with so little experience, to swallow almost my entire cock. I backed off and gave her a breather, while I determined how to get that last inch or two down her throat. She gasped a bit for air but waited patiently in place for me to continue.

I kissed the top of her head and stroked her hair before pushing forward again, looking for just the right angle as I slid into her wonderful mouth. And suddenly there it was— her last resistance was gone and her gag reflex had been conquered. April's nose was pressed up against my crotch and my entire cock was in her mouth.

I just held myself there for five, ten, fifteen seconds- I don't know how long. And then I began slowly and steadily to drill into her, until I just completely lost it and in a frenzy fucked April's mouth as fast as I could while my balls slapped her chin again and again.

I groaned as I forced out the words, "April! I am going to cum down your throat!" She gurgled a reply I couldn't understand.

I let loose and shot a powerful stream of cum that ricocheted off the roof of her mouth and down her gullet. I shot another load along her tongue and into the back of her throat. Two or three more blasts followed, filling her mouth and leaving my cock submerged in a sea of my own cum.

I was breathless and super sensitive. Then I heard a gulping sound and I swear I could feel the cum level in her mouth drop. I fired one last small spurt and then distinctly heard another gulp as all the cum around my cock disappeared.

April looked up at me proudly— she had swallowed it all like a trouper, depositing my creamy load down her throat and into her stomach. A bit leaked out and ran down her chin, but I held myself in her mouth until she had completely finished.

i released her then, not realizing how tightly I had been gripping her head. I was completely drained and slowly collapsed to the floor next to her.

"Are you okay April? Was that too much?"

She had traces of cum and spit around her lips and mouth and was panting as she recovered from my invasion of her throat.

"It was rough, but I knew you wouldn't go too far," she said. "I'm sorry I couldn't take it all in, so I know you had to do that." She smiled gamely.

"Whoa, April— you were amazing!"

"Really?"

"Very few women can take it all the way in and guys don't expect them to. I got carried away because you were so great. I couldn't believe it."

"So I don't have to swallow the whole thing every time?" She asked shyly.

"What you were already doing felt great and would have gotten me off too, it just takes a little longer."

She snuggled up against me. "Honestly, that's big relief. I love that you got so carried away, but that was a lot. So next time I can do it the easier way?"

"Next time you can do it however you want. It'll be wonderful. Just being with you is wonderful."

She kissed me, I kissed her back and we rested.

....

The rest of the evening was the calm after the storm. April was very affectionate and I tried being attentive despite being totally— but wonderfully— drained of energy.

As the evening went on, I started to regain some strength but I noticed something a little off. April seemed distracted and lost in thought. I let it go for a while because I didn't want to make a big deal out of nothing, but as it become more pronounced, I decided to speak up.

"April, something's bothering you," I said gently. "If there's something you need to say to me, I want to hear it."

She didn't try to deny it, but she was hesitant and wouldn't make eye contact.

"I don't know how to say it or even if I should," she said softly.

I sat next to her and pulled her close. She sighed and rested her head on my chest. I gently stroked her hair.

"It's all right, honey. I can take it whatever it is," I said. "If you regret anything or have any second thoughts, you can tell me." I was still worried that I had gone too far, but if so I needed to know it.

She demurred softly. "No, it's not that and I don't have any regrets about what we do."

She paused and continued. "It's about what we didn't do."

"What we didn't do?"

She couldn't quite look at me. "During our... times together... you've always finished on my face. This time you didn't."

"You didn't like it when I finished in your mouth?"

"I did like it and I did ask for it in the first place. And I loved how happy you were." She smiled shyly at me.

"You literally blew me away. That was wonderful and amazing."

"That's the problem! " she burst out.

I was kind of shocked and confused, but I held my tongue and waited for her to continue.

She took a deep breath and finally looked me in the eye. "I missed having you finish on my face. I like that, okay?"

She reddened as she looked away again. "And now you probably won't want to do it that way anymore."

"You missed me cumming on your face?" I asked wonderingly.

She exhaled and nodded.

"You would miss it if I didn't cum on your face any more?"

She nodded again.

I chose my next words carefully. "Would it help you feel better if I came all over your pretty face right now?"

She nodded vigorously this time and blushed adorably.

I stood up and moved closer.

I touched her face gently. "You're so beautiful. Your face turns me on so much."

April was still blushing.

"Cumming all over your pretty face is always going to be my first choice," I said as I eased my zipper down and pulled out my cock. "Knowing that you really like it is so amazing and hot." I stroked myself a few times.

"Rub it on my face," she whispered.

I started to rub it on her forehead and nose, but it was too dry. She stopped me and quickly sucked it a few times to cover it with her saliva.

"There. Now rub it all over my face." She tilted her head back and looked at me.

I started to run my cock all over her face and into her hair. I rubbed and gently spanked her nose, cheeks and brow. I ran it back and forth across her lips, pushed it into her mouth for more moisture, then took it out and rubbed it more firmly all over her forehead.

"Yes, that's it April. Give me your face!"

"Use my face! Take it!" she moaned.

I started to spank it harder, going back and forth from one cheek to the other.

"April, I'm going to cum all over your face! Tell me you want it!"

"I want it!"

"Tell me you like it!

"I love it! I love it when you cum on my face!"

I put it back in her mouth and began to thrust in and out.

"Your mouth feels so good! It's so warm and wet— maybe I should finish here instead," I teased.

She pulled my cock out of her mouth with a pop. "Noooo! You promised!" she mock protested.

April tilted her head back and started slapping my cock on her face. She tossed and turned her head as she did it, slapping her own face harder than I had dared to.

I towered above her, loving the sight of my younger sister on her knees worshipping my cock.

"You love it when I give you a facial, don't you? Tell me how you love it."

She spanked my cock on her face a few more times, paused, then ran her lips up and down my cock as she considered the question.

"I love that your cock is so hard and throbbing in my face. I love knowing you could explode all over me at any second. I love the feeling of your hot cum on my face."

She leaned forward, sucked me into her mouth and began bobbing up and down. I loved it but I wanted to hear more.

"How did you feel the first time I came on your face?"

She stopped and looked up at me. "I loved it. I felt wild letting you shoot your hot cum all over my face. I was being so naughty to let you do that!"

She dove back down and started sucking me again.

"Now my naughty sister lets me do that any time I want."

"Yes, that's because I'm a good naughty sister," she said, before sucking and slurping on me some more. "I have such a good brother and nobody can take care of him like I can."

April stuck her tongue out as she again began slapping my hard cock on it and against both of her cheeks, sending precum flying.

"You're going to make me cum!" I groaned. "Tell me where you want my cum!"

"On my face! On my dirty, slutty face!"

I reached for my cock, but April had an iron grip on it that she refused to yield as she knelt beneath me.

"April, you're jerking me off on your face! Oh yes, keep going!"

My cock throbbed as a stream of cum rose from balls, up my shaft and arced through the air to land on April's right cheek and up into her hair. She gasped and squeezed my cock, aiming it at herself, at her own face, while she leaned forward and caught the next stream on her forehead and in her left eye. She tossed her face from side to side, making sure to cover herself as much as possible with my hot cum. She vigorously jerked me off, covering herself with spray until she was sure she had gotten every last drop.

She finally dropped her hand to her side. Her face was a beautiful sticky mess, with streaks of cum draped in her hair and dripping down the sides of her cheeks.

"You've never done that before." I said.

"What? Taken a facial? I think I have," she laughed.

"No, I mean using your hand all the way to the end. I always did that part."

"Didn't I do I good job? How was my aim?" She giggled and touched her sticky cheek. "I think it was pretty darn good." She smiled and tilted her head back and forth, posing for me.

"You look beautiful but you missed a spot over here..." I said as I used my cock to spread cum from her cheek along the side of her face.

"And here's another one up here," I said as I smeared cum from the right side of her forehead all the way across it to the left.

April was quiet, looking up at me curiously.

I gently bopped her nose with my cock, then rubbed cum back and forth over her upper lip.

She held still and let me continue. I waited for an objection but none came. Finally she closed her eyes, let out a low moan and whispered one word.

"Yes."

April had completely surrendered her face to me. I growled as I marked my territory. I rubbed my cum all over her face- over her brow and forehead, down her nose, across her cheeks, on her lips and chin. I spanked my hard cock on the sides of her face, slid it into her mouth, pulled out and spanked her some more.

I had rewarded April with cum over just about every square inch of her face, but I wasn't done yet.

I held her in place with one hand in her hair, and with my still hard cock in the other, I began to firmly rub my cum into her skin. I started on her forehead and moved down to her cheeks. Like someone giving herself a facial with cold cream or moisturizer, I rubbed circles all over her face, trying to get her skin to absorb all of my cum.

I rubbed and rubbed and when I was done, my cum-smeared sister sat back and looked up at me with big eyes.

"You used my whole face."

"I did. And I enjoyed it."

"It's yours to enjoy."

"And you don't have to worry, I won't forget about traditional facials. I love seeing my cum all over you."

"That's us, the traditional facials couple," she said chirpily. We both laughed.

She hopped up and went to the mirror.

"You know what? I can still feel it and smell it." She licked her lips, "And taste it. But you can't really see it. Oh my gosh, it would be fun if we did it and then walked through the mall holding hands together."

"I am at your service, young lady."

....

Our first true public appearance as a (unannounced) couple came later that week.

April had resumed talking to our mother and a partial reconciliation was underway. She was hosting a birthday party for her new boyfriend and we were invited.

Neither of us was enthused to go, but an aunt and uncle we like would be there, so we decided to give it a shot.

I was ready to go before April. I dressed up a bit more than usual for the party, but my look was still basically clean and casual.

April stepped out of the bathroom and I was floored. She was absolutely stunning. All of the changes from her usual girl-next-door look were subtle but the cumulative effect was transformative.

She wore a simple off-the-shoulder black dress that was sophisticated but showed off her great figure. Her hair was down and swept back in a new way. She had never worn much makeup (and didn't need to) but she had done something that really brought out her eyes and her cheekbones.

I just stared at her. She stared back at me staring at her.

"Is something the matter?" she glanced down at herself.

"No. It's just... You are absolutely gorgeous."

She flushed a bit and her mouth moved a bit like maybe she was going to dispute that. But she stopped and kissed me on the cheek.

"I'm glad you like. And I like being with my handsome brother." She ran her hand across my chest before taking my arm as we went out to the car together.

We held hands in the car, then started rubbing and squeezing them. I kept sneaking looks at her as we fondled each other's hands. Yes, she was beautiful, yes, she had reached a new level of sophistication, yes, she was still very appropriate— but she also exuded a sexuality that a dead man couldn't miss.

I had to let go of her hand to make a turn and she dropped it onto my thigh. She gave me a little squeeze and stroked my leg two or three times. It wasn't anything aggressive, just affectionate.

But I became fully, unmistakably rock hard.

She noticed and drew in her breath. She let it out and began to stroke my leg again.

"Gosh, that came up quickly! It looks like you're about to bust out. Does it hurt?"

"Yes."

"We could turn around and go back home. Or if you want..." she hesitated. "I could take care of you here in the car."

"You'd take care of me here in the car if I wanted?"

"Of course. You will need to pull over first."

PaulAvory
PaulAvory
129 Followers
12