Sister Loves Facials Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I agreed that would be a good idea.

"And of course we can't be as messy as we usually are."

"No, that would be a problem."

"We'd have to try and be very very neat."

"Do you think you could manage that?"

"I think so, I have a little practice now." She smiled.

"What kind of practice?" I asked, knowing the answer.

"Practice with my mouth." Oh God, she was turning me on.

"It could all go there?"

"Yes. All of it."

I was so hard it really was hurting. "And then what?"

"Then I'll make it disappear."

"How?"

"I'm not saying," she teased.

We were on the right street now, and I maneuvered the car well past our mother's house and pulled over near a hedge that afforded some privacy. It was dark and there was no foot traffic, but cars were passing by.

April dug something out of her purse, pulled her hair back and fastened it into a pony tail. I reclined my seat a bit and she reached for my zipper before we realized we hadn't taken our seat belts off yet. We laughed and untangled ourselves and then she unzipped me.

She leaned her head onto my shoulder looked up into my eyes as she took my cock in her hand. I stroked her cheek gently and gave her a kiss.

That was all the encouragement she needed. Down she went into my lap.

She firmly kissed the head of my cock and followed with a few quick licks along the shaft. She put her lips around the head, paused for a second, and dove down, taking my cock as far as she could into her mouth and down her throat.

What a wonderful world it is when your sister gives you a blowjob! I was soon in ecstasy watching her head bobbing up and down on my cock.

As she eagerly pleasured me I also became aware of the sounds in the enclosed environment of the car.

My sweet and proper sister loudly sucked and slurped me and was totally unselfconscious about it. Amongst the wet slurps and smacks were little whimpers and moans, and when she backed off and restarted she made the sexiest gulping sounds.

She became aware of the noises she was making and it seemed to spur her on to slurp harder and harder. She would even gag herself on my cock until she had to back off, leaving a trail of saliva, before gamely putting it back in her mouth as she kept on blowing me.

"April, you suck my cock so good! " I moaned. "You know what that makes you?"

She slid her mouth off, wiped it with the back of her hand and looked up at me.

"A cocksucker?" She seemed to contemplate it for a moment and nodded to herself. "Yes, that's what I am," she said cheerfully. She dove back down, sucked me hard and then came back up.

"Call me that."

"What?"

"Call me that." She stroked me by hand and waited.

"April, I can't."

She dove down again, sucking me just as hard as before. She came back up and looked at me. "A cocksucker. That's what I am. Just for you."

"April..."

"Say it." She dove down, accepting my cock deep in her throat, fighting to get every last inch down, until her nose was pressed into my pubes. She held herself there.

"April, you are a cocksucker! You are a naughty little cocksucker!

"Mmmmh," she moaned around my cock.

"And you're my sister! My sister is a cum-swallowing cocksucker!"

"Mmmph!" She was still holding the entire length of my cock in her mouth.

"You're my little cum target!"

She came back up and began furiously bobbing up and down on my cock.

"And you're going to swallow all of my cum like a good girl!"

"Mmmmh."

"That's what you want isn't it?"

"Mmmh hmmm," she murmured around my cock. Then her head began rapidly moving up and down again.

I heard "slurp, slurp, slurp," and felt the warm wetness of her mouth— my sister's teenage mouth.

Then there was an explosion and I lost track of time and space.

I became dimly aware that I had been spurting and spurting. I sensed a pair of lips were still firmly attached to my cock. I heard multiple gulping sounds and then I slowly started getting back in touch with reality.

I couldn't see much in the dimly lit car. April was still sucking me, very gently now, and I was going soft.

Finally she sat up and we both fell back in our seats to catch our breath. April recovered before I did, carefully checking herself in the mirror, while I zipped up and tried to remember where the hell we were and what we were supposed to be doing.

April reapplied some lipstick, brushed her hair, and was ready, even eager, to get to the famiy party. She looked me over when I got out of the car to make sure I was good to go, and then she bounced ahead of me to the door.

....

I followed her to the party in a daze. Looking back, I should have been worried about a lot of things— Had anybody seen us in the car? Did we miss some telltale stain? Could anyone tell we were now a couple?

None of that proved to matter. April was the obvious center of attention, and for my self-involved family, that's saying something.

Her beauty, her new sophistication, her self-possession and confidence just blew the room away. She's usually outgoing anyway, but she seemed to chat with, amuse, laugh with and brighten up everyone there.

I was happy but surprised in how animated she was, and so were Harry and Joan, my aunt and uncle (they're two of the good ones).

"I wonder what's gotten into her?" asked Harry to the two of us.

Joan replied instantly. "Isn't it obvious? She's in love. Has she met someone, Tom?"

"No one new," I answered honestly.

....

I brought up what they'd said with April on the car ride home.

"Aunt Joan is very perceptive," she laughed. "But that wasn't the only reason I felt so great."

"No?"

She leaned over closer to me and almost whispered although we were alone in the car.

"I could still taste you. I was surrounded by everybody and I could taste you and nobody knew and it was amazing."

She put her hand between her legs and squeezed her thighs together.

I could see that my little sister would need her big brother's full care and attention when we got home.

12