Sister Margaret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Margo listened to all this with an interested expression, and said, "Wow. Parts of me are really deep within you, aren't they? Whether you're awake or asleep, I've become your deepest desire."

"Yes," I said, simply.

She went on, "But maybe part of it is that I've been so forbidden. Imagine falling in love with a nun--how impossible is that!"

I suddenly felt pathetic, but smiled and said, "Well, it happened in The Sound of Music."

"Yes, well," Margo said, not sounding at all convinced, and giving me a simultaneously wistful and ironic expression that seemed to imply that I might not know the difference between Hollywood movies and real life.

But then, after several more seconds of deep thought, she said, "Since I got on my knees for you, please get on your knees for me, while I think about what we're going to do. I'm going to leave my panties on while I think about this impossible situation we've gotten ourself into. But while I'm thinking, you can at least kiss me a few times through my panties."

"Yes, Margo," I said, and got off the bed and waited on my knees near her.

She then stood up, and her panty-covered pussy was just a few inches from my face.

"Kiss me," she said, "and you can feel me with your hands if you like."

"Thank you, Margo," I said, already breathing heavily, and feeling my cock strain in my pajamas.

Now it was my turn to whimper with desire, and I was surprised to hear that sound coming out of me, but I successfully stifled it. Now I could finally touch, even if though through panties, what I had desired so intensely for so many weeks.

I reached back and caressed and held Margo's curvy ass, and then gently kissed her pussy through her undies.

Trembling and breathing heavily, I sensed a mysterious scent I'd never experienced before--and realized it was Margo's sex. It was a divine scent, sweet and musky at the same time.

I inhaled more deeply while kissing her panties more and more, and then said, "You smell delicious," and kept on kissing her.

"Thank you," she said, a little shyly.

Then Margo reached her hands down, caressed my hair, and then slowly pressed my face gently but firmly against her crotch, sighing softly as she did so, and pushing her pussy in a soft undulating motion against my face.

"Mmm, Yes, Ben," she whispered huskily as I nuzzled her crotch, "My pussy has a special scent when I'm aroused. Well, that didn't take long. Do you really want to see and feel me without my panties?"

"Oh yes, Margo," I begged, while trembling, kissing, and nuzzling her crotch through her panties, "Please, oh please."

I started involuntarily whimpering for a second again, in my desperate desire for her pussy.

Margo said from above, with a little laugh, "You are suffering, aren't you? Yes, my sinner, I'll let you remove the panties of your favorite nun, so that you can actually see, kiss, and lick me. But first, say a Hail Mary prayer with me, which I know you're very familiar with. I imagine your priest has you it say quite often after confession."

I backed away half a foot from her panties, somewhat confused by her request, but feeling sinful, and willing to obey almost anything she said.

"Yes, Sister Margaret," I said, intentionally returning to her more formal name.

Then I spoke solemnly, prayerfully, and deliberately, with my hands clasped together.

"Hail Mary, full of grace,

The Lord is with thee.

Blessed art thou amongst women,

And blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God,

Pray for us sinners,

Now, and at the hour of our death. Amen."

"Amen," Margo said in unison.

Then she said, "Well, Ben, do you want to keep going, knowing this is a terrible sin."

"Yes, Margo," I said, and to try to lure her into not to changing her mind, I added, "As you said earlier, your womanhood is also divine. As it says in the prayer, 'Blessed art though amongst women.' I'm blessed to be here with you at this moment."

She smiled down benevolently at me, "Yes, I suppose you are. You've had some sinful prayers that you could see me naked, and I guess your prayers are going to be answered."

She then said, "Take off my undies, Ben, and kiss me between my legs. I may give you some suggestions on how to please me. But if your desires for me are as strong as they seem, they might help you figure out what to do."

I reached out with trembling fingers, and slowly lowered Margo's panties, revealing inch by inch her beautiful dark-haired triangle. Sister Margaret had said that my erection was bigger than she somehow expected, and more intense of an experience, and so it was for me with Margo's pussy.

As I fully revealed Margo's sex, with its fleshy slit down the center, I also suddenly saw her prominent pinkish fleshy lips, protruding from right between her legs. I pulled her panties the rest of the way down, and then she slowly kicked them away a few inches with her left foot.

"Those are my labia," Margo said, pointing with one of her elegant fingers at her mysterious fleshly petals emerging from her legs, "but they are more often just called pussy lips. Mine are larger than average, and when you spread my legs soon to kiss me there, they'll open for you like a flower. And then, if you separate my legs even more, you'll finally get to see the pinkish-red opening of my vagina."

"Mother of God," I whispered, swallowing and trembling, as I looked at something more vivid and intense than anything in Playboy, and with an intoxicating scent that just couldn't be described.

I leaned forward and started slowly kissing and gently licking Margo's pussy lips, starting down low, and then getting higher.

She giggled in an almost girlish way, and said, "That tickles, but it feels good. Yes, keep going. Yes. Keep licking me. Soon you'll get to my clitoris."

I drew back and few inches and confessed, "I've heard of it in Playboy, but you'll need to show me where your clitoris is."

She then slowly pressed each of her hands on either side of her pussy lips--and amazingly they emerged even more, and at the same time, and even more amazingly, at the top where they joined together her clitoris was exposed to me.

I looked at this with awe, at which she giggled again.

"You should see your face. You look so amazed! Yes, that's my clit," she said, adding, "It's very sensitive, but going gently with your tongue should be soft enough. Like your cock, my clit likes to be stimulated--a lot--to make me orgasm. It's bigger now, because you've aroused me already. You're tall and handsome, and you clearly adore me. I don't want to swell your head too much, but you're going to find in college that if a woman decides that you're her 'type,' then sometimes she might get aroused before too long, especially if you show her the right kinds of affection. And we already know that I'm your 'type' too. I mean, it's clear you're gaga about me. I don't want you to get your penis out right now, but I can see from the tent in your pajamas that you've been hard for me the whole time I've been here."

"Yes," I said, laughing a little.

"But I've distracted you from what you were doing," Margo said, and then she slowly got up on the bed and laid down, with my pillow under her head, and then said with a smile, "Climb up here and get between my legs, Ben. You've told me many times how grateful you are for how much I've taught you in my classes. And the way you've looked at me, and have been hard for me has shown me how much you desire me--so now show me. Show me how grateful you are. Show me how much you want me."

I got up at the foot of the bed, since she was laying down, and her legs were now together. Her curvy form was lovely and luxurious looking. She looked like a goddess to me. I smiled at her, and caressed her legs, which were soft and warm. Then I gently started pushing her legs apart, perhaps too gently, because she smiled in an encouraging way, raised her knees, and then slowly separated her legs herself, wider and wider.

As she said, the flower of her pussy opened for me, as her labia spread, eventually revealing the pinkish-red opening of her vagina, as she'd also said. And all of this was in the triangle of her sex, with the pink pearl of her clitoris toward the top.

Her now opened sex was beautiful, but also very new and strange to me.

"Sister Margaret," I said, "Margo. You are very beautiful. Like my manhood for you, I guess, your beauty is somehow more intense than I'd imagined--and I now see what you meant about your lipstick!"

She laughed, smiled kindly, and then beckoned me with an elegant finger, saying, "Come closer, gentle Ben."

I now slowly crawled between the legs of my favorite nun, who had become a sex goddess for me.

From the few useful hints I'd read in Playboy, or seen in movies, I kissed her her silky soft inner thighs gently but passionately, first on one side and then the other, getting closer and closer to her sex.

"Yes, Ben," Margo said, "that feels nice. It tickles sometimes, but I like it. Keep going."

When I finally got right between her legs, her pussy seemed even more alluring, and yet also so raw, in a sexual way, that it was almost overwhelming. I was breathing slightly heavily, and inhaling her intoxicating scent of arousal, as I started kissing Margo's hairy cunt. Somehow that forbidden word cunt, which I'd heard and read, came back to me, and seemed right for how sexy and forbidden her sex was.

I gently kissed and licked Margo's pussy lips, slowly moving up to her clitoris. When I started softly kissing and licking her beautiful pearl, I could sense a change almost immediately. Margo started moaning softly, and her whole body started undulating a little.

She said, in a slow and sensual way, "Yes, Ben--right there. Yes. Lick my clit. That feels good!"

Then she said, while showing me with her own fingers, "Use your fingers to gently pull back my clitoral hood, just here, so that you can lick my clit better."

It was very sexy, but also very surreal, to be lying between Margo's spread legs, licking her clit, but what she said next somehow surprised me even more.

Gasping a little, she said, "Ben, now I want you to gently put one of your fingers...inside of me. Put your finger inside of my vagina."

I stopping licking for a few seconds to ask the embarrassing but for me needed question, "Please show me where you want me to put my finger?"

Margo smiled, and said, pointing the exact spot with one of her fingers, "Just put your finger inside of me right here. Although your finger is smaller than your penis, it will help me imagine what it might be like if your erection is inside of me. I don't think I'm going to let you do that, but I'm thinking about it."

"As you lick me," she went on, "move your finger back and forth in me. Make love to me with your tongue and your finger."

I smiled and nodded, and then slowly put my finger on the pink opening of her vagina. Ass I pressed gently, my finger slowly went into her moist inner self, which felt lovely, warm, and almost liquid. I slowly started moving my finger back and forth, and then leaned forward and started licking her clit again at the same time, while gently pushing back her hood.

"Oh yes, Ben!" Margo gasped, clearly liking what I was doing.

Her body started slowly undulating and trembling a little, as I kept licking her and fucking her with my finger.

"You love me," Margo gasped, as I continued, and as her body moved with pleasure.

I foolishly stopped, and said, "Yes, I love you, Margo."

She laughed a little, and said, "Keep going, Ben! Faster. More!"

I did as she said, and in just a few minutes I could feel what seemed like a wave building up inside of her.

Her face was flushed, and her eyes were a bit wild, as she continued encourage me saying, "Keep going! I'm almost there! Keep--OOOOH!"

Suddenly her hips bucked against me, pressing her pussy even more against my face, and as that happened I could feel her vagina contracting on my finger.

But as this happened I tried to lick her clit a little more, because I could somehow almost feel that the wave needed to break some more.

"YES! UHHH! Uhhhh. Ohhhh. Ohh. Oh."

Her body bucked against me with the pleasures of her orgasms for several more seconds.

Then I slowly stopped my licking, as finally what seemed like her last orgasm went through her body.

"Thank you, Ben, that was wonderful!" she said, still breathing heavily, "Please come up here, and kiss me and snuggle me."

I did that, and soon we were snuggling, and our bodies seemed to just fit together naturally. I was still clothed, and she was naked, but it somehow still seemed almost perfect, as her breathing calmed and she gently stroked my hair.

Then after a few minutes her breathing got deeper, and I realized that she'd fallen asleep. I was still somewhat aroused, but my cock calmed down somewhat, and soon, to my surprise, I was getting sleepy too, and I drifted off in her arms.

*****

We both woke up at about the same time, about an hour later, and looked at each other almost shyly, and then kissed sensually.

"Well," she said, "I guess just like in The Sound of Music you got a nun to go to bed with you after all."

Suddenly an inspiration struck me.

"Wait here," I said, as I untangled myself from her and got up off of the bed.

"Where are you going?" she said, sounding slightly worried.

"Nowhere. I'm just looking for something that's hidden in a compartment in a suitcase under my bed."

I found my Mother's gold wedding ring, got it out, and knelt down her, looking at the beautiful and nude Margo laying on my bed.

"What are you doing, Ben? What is that?" She said, sitting up and looking at me, and then the ring, in a way that was both amused and worried.

It was reckless, but somehow I said, "Margo, would you marry me?"

"Where did you get that?" She said, taking the wedding ring, which seemed to me like a good sign.

"It was my Mother's," I said, "but if it doesn't fit, I can get you another one. I've saved most of the money from my job at the library."

"Oh, Ben," she said, smiling, but in a sad way, "I don't know. But I think I still want to be a nun. I know what I've done--including sucking on your...penis, has confused you terribly. I do have strong feelings for you. I even love you too. But I also love God--"

"But you could still love God if you married me!" I said, exasperated.

"Maybe," she said, and smiled, and suddenly changed the subject, saying, "Hey, let's take a shower together. I want to see and touch your cock again."

"Sure!" I said, not surprisingly eager for that.

I was also thinking that if she was going to do that, if she wanted to do that, then there was no way she could still stay a nun.

We walked into the large empty bathroom, me still in my pajamas and her still nude. I was starring at her beautiful body, and she laughed.

She touched me on the nose, and said flirtatiously, "You look like you want to eat me up, Ben, but you've already done that. Do you already want another taste?"

"Yes," I said, looking at the dark triangle of her pussy, and marveling again at the petals of her pussy lips emerging from her bush.

She laughed, and said, "Okay, I won't object. But first take off your clothes, and let's get in the shower. Maybe you can do it while we have warm water pouring over us."

I quickly stripped off my pjs, revealing my stiff cock.

"Wow, I'm still amazed that you always seem to be hard for me," she said, taking me by the hand as she looked at my cock, and leading me into the large shower.

We got the water to a good warm temperature, and then as it was spraying us I knelt down to lick her pussy again.

A strange thought struck me, and I said, "Margo, where does your pee come out?"

Margo laughed, and said, "I imagine that is mysterious for a boy. You know, actually I really need to pee a lot right now anyway. Is it okay if I pee in the shower, and I could just show you?"

"Sure," I said, "I pee in the shower sometimes."

"Okay," she said, and then using her fingers she spread her pussy, revealing her sex.

She smiled and said, "Look right there. I might get some on you, but it'll just wash off anyway."

Getting sprayed some already by the shower, I leaned forward to look at where she said her pee was going to come out--a tiny l opening in her sex.

Suddenly a surprisingly strong stream of her pee from there hit me right in the face. A little even went in my mouth, tasting somewhat like water, but with a strange but not bad flavor.

I was shocked, but somehow Margo thought this was funny, and laughed and kept spraying me with her pee. Then she even moved back and forth as she did it, a little bit like a sprinkler.

I laughed too as she peed on me.

"Oh yeah!" I said laughing, and I stood up with with my halfway erect cock, and soon I sprayed pee on her too, hitting her mostly on her tummy.

I realized we were both truly crazy, and I was certain there was no way she could stay a nun.

We then washed each other thoroughly, and soon my cock completely hard again.

Margo then said, "Ben, let me massage your cock with my hands. Looks like you need it."

Soon with a bit of soap and water she was massaging my cock, firmly and rapidly, which felt wonderful. I soon started gasping and whispering her name. After just a couple of minutes, with startling suddenness, I was shooting my cum on her in spurts, on her tummy and breasts.

"Wow, your sperm shoots out really fast," she said, looking impressed, as she squeezed the last of it out of my cock.

We washed my cum off of her, and then watched it go down the drain. Then we got out the the shower, toweling each other off, while sometimes giggling.

She said, pointing at my now mostly soft cock, "Finally! I didn't think I'd ever see it when it wasn't hard."

We both laughed again, and then she said, suddenly serious, with a towel in her hair, but otherwise nude, "Ben, I want you to make love to me. But only if you understand that I still want to stay a nun. If I get pregnant, then let's get married. I'll leave here, and I'll find another job. But we'll just make love for tonight, and if I don't get pregnant, then I think I'm going to stay a nun. With that understanding, do you still want to lose your virginity to me, and take mine as well?"

Before I could say a word, my cock started pulsing and rising up, saluting Margo with its raw desire. It jerked up and plumped up, like an X-rated version of a commercial that was on TV then, one that showed time-lapse video of Ball Park Franks getting bigger in the oven. Soon my swollen cock was completely hard and throbbing for Margo again, and standing up to salute her.

She swallowed somewhat loudly while looking at my cock grow, and then giggled, looking somehow both horny and slightly worried at my growing erection.

Then she said, "Thanks, Ben, for telling me so clearly!"

I giggled too, but also started getting closer so that I could kiss Margo.

She kissed me, and then said, "Well then, let's go back to your bed."

*****

When we got back to my room, and closed and locked the door, we dropped our towels from around our bodies.

I looked at her pussy with hunger, and she looked at my hard cock in a similar way--and then we both smiled with anticipation at what was about to happen.

She immediately got onto my bed and spread her legs for me, revealing again her fleshy lips that framed her moist slit, nestled in her hairy pussy.

She said, "I want this so much, Ben, but since I'm a virgin you'll need to go slow. I think my hymen is already broken, but..."

I'm afraid since I was kind of ignorant of such things, at that point I gave her a questioning look.

She giggled again, and said, "Oh, never mind! Just get on top of me. I want you to make love to me. I want to feel you inside of me."