Sister Margaret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I heard her say, "Yes, Ben. I'm here for you, just as you're here for me. After all, I still have your wedding ring from that night. In my mind we were always still married, and I want you to do your husbandly duty."

I was looked up--and Margo was completely nude before me, and holding the round gold ring in her left hand for me to see..

Time had indeed been kind to her, and her full breasts--slightly bigger than before--now looked if anything even more alluring. Her pinkish-brown nipples were erect. Down below her soft tummy was her triangular bush.

"Oh Margo," I said, and immediately felt the need to kneel down and kiss her sex.

Before I knew it I was on my knees between her legs, tenderly kissing and licking her. She was clearly already aroused, and she was moist and sweetly scented with the spice of passion.

"Yes, Ben, lick me," she said, as she began caressing my head with her hands, and then pressing me against her cunt.

But then she started slowly backing up toward her bed, and I followed her on my knees, still gently licking and caressing her labia and clit.

Soon she was on her bed with her legs spread, and I was between them again for the first time since I was eighteen, but the pleasures were just as great. Soon, as I licked her clit while gently pushing back her hood, while at the same time gently massaging her inside with my fingers, I could feel her rising excitement.

Again, I could feel her wave of pleasure building up, as she flushed and started breathing heavily. After several minutes of me making love to her with my mouth, her release passed through her body.

"Oh Ben! Yes! Ooooh! Uhh! ohhh. ohhh. oh. oh."

Her orgasms crashed through her like waves for almost half a minute, and then, finally, she was still, but still breathing heavily.

She smiled at me, and said, "I still need you to do your duty, as my other husband. I'm past the time when I can have a child, but I want you to be inside me, and give me your seed again."

I stripped off my suit. Soon my erect cock, with its swollen reddish head of desire was revealed--still jutting up to salute her. I pressed my stiff manhood into her soft and wet womanhood, and soon I was inside of her, and feeling indescribable pleasures.

"Oh Margo," I said, gasping as I looked into her eyes and made love to her, with desperate steadiness, luxuriating in the feeling of her soft breasts, as they pressed against my bare muscled chest.

"Yes, Ben, I'm here," she whispered, as I slowly thrust deep inside of her heavenly place, over and over.

After a few more minutes, she added, while I still moved within her, "I've been...wanting to thank you...for all your...donations, for so long. Go ahead, Ben...give yourself to me."

Softly groaning with pleasure, I increased my speed, and soon was fucking Sister Margaret with almost animalistic intensity.

Then suddenly I was gasping as I emptied my seed within her over several wonderful seconds.

Supporting my weight at least halfway with my arms, I stayed within her for a few more minutes, whispering my devotion as I slowly kissed her.

But we knew it had to end soon, and so with reluctance I withdrew, and quietly we dressed.

"Listen, Ben," she said, once we were clothed again, "Please leave quickly without talking much to Sister Lisa. We don't want to arouse her suspicions. Just say you have an appointment. I don't know if we'll ever be able to meet again like this, but I wanted you to have a good memory of me, and not the abrupt ending that we had before, so many years before."

"Thank you, Margo. I love you."

"I know," she answered with a shy smile, "And now you know I feel the same way."

*****

Sister Lisa clearly did want to chat a little when I emerged from the Mother Superior's office alone a few minutes later, but with a smile I said I was late for an appointment and rushed off.

Shortly after that I went to Mass for the first time in many years. I knew I was a sinner, but I even took Communion, savoring the taste of the wine and the wafer. But I did not go to confession. Aside from this memoir, which I plan to burn someday, I have kept our secret.