Sister Mary

Story Info
Sister Mary offers alternative therapies.
6.1k words
4.58
13.3k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Newstart
Newstart
17 Followers

A trickle of semen escaped from Sister Mary's anus as I withdrew and I watched as it ran slowly down between her cheeks towards her vagina, her virgin vagina, and I reflected how much better I felt now from that first time that I had walked into Sister Mary's clinic seven weeks or so ago.

I had spotted the advert in our local church magazine. I'm not a religious man but there's something comforting about being in the company of others, sharing an experience, and sitting at the back of the church I had time to flip through the pages of the parish magazine while the priest droned on with his sermon, certainly uplifting for some but not for me.

Complete Health

The Best of East and West to heal your body, mind and soul.

Free consultation

Contact Sister Mary

I'd been feeling out of sorts for a month or two, not myself, a bit run down - you know, one of those phrases that we all use from time to time when we're not right in ourselves but don't have any specific symptoms that warrants a visit to the doctor and, in addition, I was feeling achy around my shoulders and back as if I had a bout of flu coming on so to sit in the warmth of the church knowing I was in the company of others but anonymous was just what I needed right then.

There was a phone number to call and I called later that afternoon. A pleasant voice answered.

"Complete Health. How may I help you?"

I explained how I was feeling.

"Well, I think you've come to the right place for some help. Why don't you come and see me; would 3 o'clock tomorrow afternoon be convenient?"

I had nothing on all week so agreed the appointment. The voice said that she'd txt me the address and a moment after our call ended the message arrived with the address and confirmation of the appointment time so the next afternoon I drove to the address. It was a modest house in a pleasant road, nothing exceptional about it and locking my car, I walked up the path to the front door and rang the bell.

"Ah, here you are, right on time, come on in, come on in, and let's get started shall we?"

I looked at the woman with the pleasant voice: mid-forties I guessed, wearing a nurse's white tunic and white nurse's trousers, neatly cropped hair, no makeup of any kind with a trim figure and attractive to look at. She was wearing a simple gold chain and cross and a wedding band but it was on the ring finger of her right hand.

Perhaps she was divorced.

"Here we are." She opened a door off the hallway into a consulting room with the usual furniture: a desk and chair and another comfortable chair presumably for her clients, and an examination couch, the kind one sees in any doctor's office.

"Sit yourself down," she said, indicating the more comfortable chair." Let's get started shall we?"

She took up a clipboard and pen.

"My name is Sister Mary and as you'll have seen in my little advertisement I practice what some people call alternative treatments but I take a holistic approach in my treatment which can include skeletal adjustment as you might get with a chiropractor, lymphatic drainage, Ayuverdic massage and energy rebalancing through massage of the sacred spot and lingam. Have you had any of these treatments before?"

I shook my head.

"Well, let's get a few details about you then have a look at you so we can decide what's best to get you feeling more like yourself shall we? I'll explain the treatments to you as we go along if that's all right?"

I noticed that she had a pretty smile and green eyes, a combination I've always liked. I guessed from the colouring and the slight lilt in her voice that there was some Irish blood in there somewhere.

"Now," she said, taking up her pen, "What's your full name?"

I told her and she wrote as we continued: age, medical history, any current medications, general health, how long had I been feeling like this, all the usual questions that are part of a first visit to a medical practitioner.

"Right, let's get started shall we?" she said placing the clipboard on her desk. "Undress down to your undershorts please and then we'll get your height and weight."

I liked her matter-of-fact manner; she had an air of confidence about her as if she'd seen all this before and would have no trouble sorting me out.

I undressed as instructed and stood against the wall where there was a height chart.

"Good," she said as she lowered the height gauge onto my head.

"That's six foot and a penny. Shall we call it six foot for cash?" She smiled as she said this and I smiled in return and nodded my agreement. Sister Mary added that to her notes and then indicated the weigh scales. There were two of them a little apart on the floor.

"Here, step onto this one," she said pointing to the set on the right and looking at the scale as I stood on them.

"Good, 200 pounds. You're in very good shape for your age Michael." It was the first time she'd used my name and there was that definite Irish lilt again and I couldn't help but smile again and she noticed.

"Pleased are we? Well you should be but now we'll see if we can find out a little more. Off you get," she said, and she placed the two weigh scales side by side.

"Right, once again but this time one foot on each scale. She looked carefully at the two scales.

"Ah ha, just as I thought. Do you have any tenderness in one of your feet Michael?"

Her familiarity was infectious. I told her I did, a little on the ball of my right foot.

"Well I'm not surprised. Did you know your right foot weighs more than your left foot, almost a pound more? Well not literally of course but that's how you're standing and..." She eased the waistband of my shorts down just an inch and put her fingers on the tops of my pelvis. "... that's because you've one leg ever so slightly longer than the other or to put it another way, one leg shorter than the other and that means your hips aren't level you see?" she said pressing her fingers onto the tops of my pelvis again, "But that's easy to sort out so not to worry but it will likely have caused an imbalance in another part of your body before you've even noticed the symptoms. Good," she said returning to her desk to add a note to her clipboard.

"Right, clothes on again please. I'm going to give you a note for you to take to the orthopaedic shop in town. Take your most comfortable shoes with you and they'll sort you out with some insoles to level you up and then, if you're pleased with the way that works come back and see me the same time next Monday and we'll see what we can do with the rest of you. Alright?"

I took this to mean that the free consultation was over so I dressed and put my coat on.

"Well until next Monday then Michael." and she held out her hand. Her grip was reassuringly firm and I returned her grip, lingering just a little longer perhaps than one normally does. She smiled at me.

"Now be off with you." She opened the front door and stood aside as I went out.

I found the orthopaedic shop in town and handed Sister Mary's note to the guy behind the counter. He glanced at it.

"Sister Mary huh? She's good very good. I hear excellent reports of her treatments... excellent. What's your shoe size?" I told him and he went into the back of the store, returning a few minutes later.

"Ok, let's try these. Let me have your shoes." I watched as he fitted the insoles and then I put my shoes on.

"How do they feel? A little strange at first huh? That's normal. Give them a go and if you have any discomfort come back but I'm sure you'll be ok with them."

I thanked him and paid. They did feel a little strange at first but by the time I had walked a couple of blocks I hardly noticed them.

The Monday following, I was back at Sister Mary's house, finger on the bell push but the door opened before I could press it.

"Michael, spot on time. Come in, come in." She led me into her consulting room. "Now tell me, how are those feet of yours?"

I said they were ok, better.

"Good, good. Now let's see what the weigh scales show."

I stood on the scales, one foot on each, while Sister Mary read the dials.

"There you are. What did I tell you? Barely half an ounce between the two." She eased my shirt out of the top of my jeans and put her finger tips on my pelvis. I knew it wasn't sexual but there was something very intimate about the way she did it. If Sister Mary was thinking the same as me she didn't show it.

"And there's the proof, your hips are level so now that's that one sorted out. Now for the rest of you. Strip off please, all the way and onto the massage table lying on your back ok?" She handed me a fleece blanket.

"Don't worry, I won't be looking, not that I haven't seen a naked man before, but the blanket will help with your modesty." she said giving me a wink. Perhaps it was wishful thinking on my part but there was no doubt in my mind that whatever was in Sister Marys mind, it wasn't all about therapeutic treatment.

As I undressed Sister Mary had her back to me at her desk, making notes on my record.

"Ready now?" she asked without turning. I was already on the massage table with the fleece blanket covering me. I told her I was ready.

"Alright Michael, we'll have a look at your lymphatic system now. Know anything about it?"

I said that I didn't apart from having a friend who had had some pre-cancerous lymph nodes removed a few years ago.

"Well yes, that can certainly happen but normally the lymph system is part of your body's immune system and helps fight infection, delivering white blood cells where they're needed in your body. Now, there are lymph nodes all over your body but especially here in your neck," she said touching her neck, "and here in your armpits, across your tummy and abdomen and in your groin area." and she indicated each area as she went along finally resting her hand on the hem of her tunic in front of her groin. I was watching to see if she'd curl her fingers inwards but she didn't.

"Now all these nodes are connected by lymph vessels and it's these that we're going to concentrate on to increase the flow of lymph and reduce toxins in your body. The massage I'll be giving you uses very light pressure and long, gentle, rhythmic strokes starting at your neck and working down. If you feel drowsy that's fine and I'll put some relaxing music on for you ok?"

She turned the lights down and turned on the music, gentle soothing music mixed with the sound of the wind in trees and then she turned the fleece blanket down to my abdomen.

There is something very sensual about the rustle of a woman's clothing right by your ear, especially a starched nurse's tunic; add to that the gentlest touch of Sister Mary's fingertips and I was aware of my rising excitement, physically as well as mentally, and I wondered if Sister Mary would be shocked at the bulge that had appeared beneath the fleece blanket. Perhaps she hadn't noticed yet but I was certain she would sooner or later. From my neck Sister Mary continued to my upper chest, her fingers just into my armpits and then across my pecs, long, slow gentle strokes. The first time her fingers made contact with my nipples I flinched involuntarily, my muscles tightening. She didn't react but then there she was again and a few moments later again, her fingernails grazing across my now erect nipples. Was this accidental? I'd been holding my breath and let it go with a rush.

"All right? Not too hard for you?" I didn't dare speak knowing that my voice would be no better than a squeak so I just nodded.

"Good, just relax."

She moved to stand at the at the head of the table and leant over me, sweeping her hands down from my shoulders across my chest, on past my belly, her hands under the blanket until her fingertips were in the hollows where my thighs met my belly and every time she did this she bent over me, her tunic over my face, her breasts pressed against me and the hardness of her mons against my head. She repeated this several times but I wasn't concentrating enough to count. All I could think of was the hardness of her mons, the swelling of her breasts and how very close her mouth was to my erection.

"There," she said at last, "That's the top of you done, now for the rest of you."

She changed sides of the table and turned the blanket back up to my neck.

"Alright?" she asked and without waiting for an answer she took the lower hem of the blanket and turned it up to meet the other hem at my neck revealing my lower abdomen and genitals which were dominated by my erection but she made no reaction, continuing the gentle, sweeping massage strokes across my belly and down the top of my thighs and all I could do was wait, wait until the inevitable contact came but even so, when it came I gasped as the back of her hand swept along the length of my penis, first downwards towards my thighs and then back up again towards my belly. Again I didn't know if this was just incidental to what she was doing but my imagination was racing away with visions of her taking my rock hard member in her hand and bending to take me into her mouth. She paused and reached under the table for a couple of foot supports, like mini bean bags.

"OK, let's just rearrange you a little," she said lifting first one of my legs and then the other, placing a support under each ankle and moving my legs apart as she did, wide enough for her to continue the massage on my inner thighs and as high as my groin.

There is something very comforting in submitting, allowing the other person to do what they will with you, and that's how I felt right then as Sister Mary stroked down my inner thighs, first one leg and then the other and then again on my lower abdomen but this time her fingers tracing through my pubic hair as the back of her hand pushed my erection to one side and then the other and onto my thighs and then her fingers reaching behind my sack to my perineum, stroking ever so gently and all the while my erection there in front of her.

In my mind I imagined her continuing the stroking with one hand while with the other she took hold of my erection and massaged me to a massive orgasm. My cock was twitching and I didn't have to look to know that precum was dripping from me and if this had been one of those massage parlours that offers a happy ending, now would be the time that the masseuse would complete that service but of course this wasn't one of those places, this was Sister Mary's treatment room and that just wasn't going to happen but my god I sure was ready for it.

All in all, the treatment lasted just over half an hour and I knew that nothing else was going to happen when Sister Mary eventually moved away from my groin and on to my lower limbs. She finished with a playful waggle of my big toe.

"There we are, all done." And she unfolded the blanket again, pulling it up to my chin, covering me completely.

"How does that feel? Relaxed?" I was aware that my erection was subsiding and I lay still, just letting myself come down. Sister Mary continued. "I like to have a rest after giving a massage; apart from the physical effort there's the mental effort as well, a transfer of energy from me to you. It can be quite draining." She helped me to sit up and handed me a glass of water.

"I know that many people think that there's a lot of hocus pocus in alternative treatments but I liken what I do to praying, not to god or anyone, but connecting with my client's mental energies, willing my client's bodies to respond positively."

I took a couple of sips of the water.

"Anyway, let's see you again next week and you can tell me how you feel. If we're on the right track and you feel some improvement then I'd suggest that we continue with some Ayuverdic treatments, ok?"

I nodded my assent and Sister Mary held the fleece blanket as I slipped off the table and dressed. I certainly felt very relaxed but I'd see how I felt later in the week. After all I could always call and cancel. She showed me to the door. "Until next week ok? Same time." She smiled as she closed the door behind me.

When I got home I googled Ayuverdic massage and was excited to see it involved oil massage. I read a few results, mostly ads for massage parlours, and then I came across this:

"Just as a machine needs to be oiled, the body loves to have its largest organ soothed, which is why essential oils are commonly used in Ayuverdic massage."

I had an instant erection. Was this what Sister Mary was going to do, oil my largest organ? So all the while this afternoon I had been thinking that nothing was going to happen I'd been wrong. She was proposing to give me an oil massage and not just on my body.

I read the piece again getting more excited by the moment:

"Just as a machine needs to be oiled, the body loves to have its largest organ, the skin, soothed which is why oils are commonly used in Ayuverdic massage."

I smacked myself on the head and read the entry again. No, there it was; the body's largest organ is the skin, not my raging erection which once again was starting rapidly to subside.

Ah well I thought, if nothing else at least I would have a good massage in pleasant surroundings without some cheap floozie hustling me for extra cash for a hand job.

I slept deeply that night, dead to the world except just before waking I had one of the most vivid dreams I have ever had. I dreamt I was on the massage table; Sister Mary was still wearing her starched tunic but not her white nurse's trousers and her tunic barely covered the tops of her thighs so I could see that she wasn't wearing any underwear. She'd massaged me with oil and now she climbed onto the table straddling me, guiding my erection into her and rocking against me until we both orgasmed but as I woke the dream drifted tantalisingly out of reach as dreams often do.

During the week following my appointment with Sister Mary I thought a lot about what she'd said about transferring energy and how she found it quite draining to give her treatments, both physically and mentally. Certainly, I was feeling much better in myself so whatever she was doing seemed to be working very well and I determined to ask her at my next appointment if there was any way that I as her patient could help with that.

The week seemed to drag and I found it difficult to occupy myself without thoughts of my next appointment with Sister Mary taking over but at last Monday came around again and at 3 o'clock prompt I was at her door ringing her bell.

"Michael, good to see you. Come in, come in." She led the way into her consulting room continuing a she did. "And how are you feeling Michael, are we making progress with you?"

I told her that I was feeling much better and that I was happy to continue with her treatments.

"Good, it's always rewarding to hear that and thank you. Now last time I saw you I suggested that we continue with some Ayuverdic treatments. Are you happy with that?"

I tried not to sound too eager when I said that sounded like a good idea.

"Alright then let's get started. Now I have a special room where we share the Ayuverdic treatments. I say share because as I said last time, much of what happens is, I believe, achieved through our mental connection and that is greatly assisted by the right environment and I have a treatment room set aside specifically for this." She opened a door that I hadn't noticed before. "We'll be in here."

I stood in the doorway and looked. The room was dimly lit and scented with joss sticks and sitar music was playing softly in the background; on the floor was a large padded mat like a king-sized futon, covered in a richly patterned coloured throw.

"All right Michael, if you'd like to undress completely, slip on this robe and lie on your back. Sister Mary indicated a chair for my clothes.

Newstart
Newstart
17 Followers
12