Sister Mary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Newstart
Newstart
17 Followers

"You can put your clothes on here and here's the blanket again for you. I'll be back in a couple of minutes."

I watched her close the door and then undressed, donning the robe and lay down, covering myself with the blanket

"All ready Michael?" she asked, peeking round the door.

I told her I was and she came into the room carrying a basket, closing the door behind her.

She was wearing a robe that was identical to the one I was wearing.

"So Michael, first of all I'll need you to be standing up so come and stand here." She indicated the side of the futon as she took towels and what looked like a thermos flask from the basket. She spread the towels on the futon and stood in front of me.

"Well, you're certainly moving much better than you were. That standing up just now seemed very easy for you. Am I right."

I nodded and she was right. I hadn't even thought about it, just stood up and that was certainly an improvement.

"Close your eyes." She ran her hands across my shoulders, down my back, over my buttocks and down the back of my legs, then she did the same on my front, all the way down to my feet and as her fingers passed my waist, I felt the first stirrings of my erection. She moved behind me again, easing the robe from my shoulders and letting it fall to the floor before repeating what she'd just done but this time, the touch of her fingers as they traced the line between my buttocks had me tingling and my erection was no longer stirring, I was fully erect but Sister Mary seemed to take no notice of it.

"Just spread your legs a little please Michael, will you?"

She tapped the insides of my ankles, indicating what she wanted me to do so I moved my feet perhaps twenty inches or so apart but apparently it wasn't enough and Sister Mary taped my ankles again.

"A little bit wider Michael." And this time she pushed at my ankles until I was standing feet astride.

"That's better now. It's important that I can get to all the places where tension can build up, where negative emotions become lodged."

She was still behind me and I heard what sounded like a soap dispenser being pressed and for a moment I thought she was going to wash her hands but then the first touch of her fingers between my legs told me it was oil she'd been getting and she started to massage between my legs, again tracing the line of my buttocks but further in this time so that her finger tips slid across my anus and forwards along my perineum, all the way until she was cradling my balls and then back again but this time with more pressure so that her fingers we're pressing into me.

I didn't know what to do. I'd never had anyone do anything like this to me before. It was the kind of thing that I'd heard about happened in those sleazy massage parlours that were in reality just an excuse for giving a man a happy ending but this?

It couldn't be sexual, not with sister Mary, not with a nun.

She must have felt me flinch as her fingers probed deeper.

"Are we all right Michael?"

It seemed so strange, this diminutive woman touching me in the most erotic manner imaginable and asking me if I was all right.

"Now, we're going to move on a bit. I can feel that we're making progress and I want to help you expel as many of the negative feelings and emotions as we can and in the process, you may feel like you want to release some fluid and that's perfectly alright, just relax and let all those feelings flow from you."

And so she continued, between my cheeks, her finger tips pressing further into me and then forwards across my perineum to my balls and further still to my erection, wrapping her tiny hand around me and sliding it up the length of me until her fingers were around my glans and then down and back until her hand was at the base of my erection and then back up again, repeating several times until I was at the point of shooting my load, and then all the way back past my anus and between my cheeks and then repeating the process and I knew she would have her tiny hand around my glans and that had me on the brink of cumming but back again she went and then forwards again and as her hand slid up my shaft and around my glans I just let go and came, shooting semen from me onto the towel that Sister Mary had placed on the futons, again and again as she stroked my shaft and glans, squeezing the last few drops from me.

I almost collapsed and she put her arms around me, steadying me and we stood, not saying anything.

"There we are, that feels better doesn't it? All those nasty negative feelings and emotions got rid of? Now, let's get you lying down and cleaned up. Here, down you go." And she guided me onto the still clean towel on the futons, removing the other one that now contained my cum or as Sister Mary would have it, all those nasty negative feelings and emotions.

And now I knew what the thermos flask was for. She took a bowl from the basket and filled it with warm water from the flask. The room was filled with the scent of lemons and she took a flannel, dipped it in the water and gently cleaned me, the oil from between my cheeks and legs and lastly the oil and residue of my semen from my cock and balls.

It was like being a baby again, being bathed like this and finally she dried me and dusted me with talcum powder and covering me with the blanket.

She was sitting on her knees, still in her robe and she smiled at me.

"There now, you just lie there and have a rest and I' going to make us both a cup of tea and then we'll talk about next week, OK?"

The week passed in a daze of emotions and excitement, wondering what on earth she had in store for me but one thing was for sure, I felt great and if ever a course of treatment worked, then this was it so on the Monday at 3pm I was ringing the doorbell at Sister Mary's house.

"Ah come in, come in, how are you Michael?"

She led the way to her office and sat behind her desk, indicating the armchair for me.

"Now Michael, we're very nearly at the end of your treatment, just today's session to go and unlike the previous sessions, this will be a two-way process. Up until now, you've been the recipient of my techniques and energy so today will give you the opportunity to replenish those for me alright?"

She stood, indicating the end of our chat.

"So now, let's go into the Ayuverdic room shall we, usual thing, all your clothes off and the robe on and I'll be with you in a minute.

I undressed and put on the robe, not knowing at all what was to happen, standing there waiting for quite a few minutes before Sister Mary reappeared, wearing what looked like a sarong, wrapped around her and tied behind her neck and carrying a black silk scarf.

"Ah there you are Michael. Now I'm going to pop this scarf over your eyes so that you can concentrate on what you're feeling rather that what you're looking at alright? Our visual eyes are so powerful that they can swamp every other sensation, every feeling and I want you to be able to concentrate on your internal eyes, to be able to see inside your body."

And with that she tied the scarf over my eyes. It was totally black, not a hint of light, and I stood there swaying gently, waiting.

And then she started, stroking me from head to toe and back again. It seemed to go on forever but was probably about 5 minutes, touching my arms and shoulders, her hands tracing my spine and the curve of my butt, down my legs, even to my toes and then back up again, but this time on my front, my shins and thighs and the certain knowledge in my mind that she would touch me intimately and she did, her fingers tracing the outline of my rapidly hardening erection and then up across my belly, her fingernails scraped across my nipples though the fabric of my robe and then to my face, caressing me, her fingertips touching the swirl of my ears.

She moved behind me, taking the robe off me, and continued the stroking but with me now naked, again from head to toe and back again but this time with me naked the contact of her hands, the skin-on-skin touch was so sensuous, especially when her hands brushed across my penis.

"Now then Michael, let's have you lying down on your front, shall we?"

I still had the scarf tied round my eyes so Sister Mary helped me down onto the towels on the futon and I felt her cover me with a sheet.

I lay under the sheet, wondering what would happen next and could hear some movement beside me and then sensed that she was kneeling just above my head.

"Ready are we Michael?"

I didn't have time to answer as the sheet covering me was whisked away and she started to apply liberal amounts of oil to my back and then another pause.

I was expecting to feel her hands on me but the first sensation I got was of Sister Mary sliding across me, her breasts sliding over my back and as she slid further down, the fuzzy roughness of her pubic hair down my body and across my buttocks.

I realised that the sheet that Sister Mary had covered me with was the sarong that she had been wearing and that we were both naked.

It was sensational and my mind was racing as to what would happen when she asked me to turn over.

"Right Michael, now we're getting somewhere aren't we?"

It wasn't a question, more of a statement but she was right we, or at least I, was getting to the point when I thought my cock would burst but again, she knelt above my head and repeated what she'd done on my back, leaning over me so that her breasts brushed down across my face and then she leant further until we had full body contact head to toe, her face between my thighs and the roughness of the hair on her mound on my face. I could so easily have pushed my tongue into her but somehow that didn't feel right. This was therapy, not a sex session, but even so it was one of the most erotic experiences of my life. Eventually she moved away from me.

I was left on my own for a minute or two, wondering what was next but hoping that whatever was next, it would include me releasing some fluid again as in the previous session. I was so aroused and couldn't imagine the session ending without some relief but how?

Eventually I sensed Sister Mary returning and she knelt beside me.

"Now Michael, you've been in the dark for long enough, so take off you blindfold."

I undid the scarf and rubbed my eyes as the light hit them and saw Sister Mary sitting beside me. She was wearing a full-length linen shift, high at the neck with long sleeves, a picture of modesty considering the body to body massage she'd just given me.

"So Michael, we're at the end of your treatment and I think we've made good progress but there's one more thing before you leave. You'll remember that at the start of today's treatment I told you that you've been the recipient of my techniques and energy so now, today, you'll have the opportunity to replenish those for me. Well, it's that time now."

She smiled and gestured at my erection.

"I can see that you're ready and so am I but I can't offer you what many would think of as normal but I can offer you this."

And with that she turned away from me and knelt, pulling the shift up around her waist, her knees slightly apart and bending forwards with her rosebud on display.

"I'm ready when you are Michael. I want you to replenish me."

It was obvious what she was offering and I understood that this was all she could allow herself to offer and I wasn't about to refuse her. There was a glistening sheen of lube between her cheeks and it was obvious that she'd already prepared for what she was offering.

I knelt between her legs and pressed myself against her rosebud, feeling her relax to accept me until I was in and slowly, inch by inch, I entered her fully.

"There we are Michael, and if that feels as good for you as it does for me then we'd better get this done hadn't we."

And with that, she lowered her head to the futon as I started to thrust into her, slowly and gently at first but then more vigorously as my excitement grew until I came in her, shooting my semen deep into this remarkable, giving and loving woman.

A trickle of semen escaped from Sister Mary's anus as I withdrew and I watched as it ran slowly down between her cheeks towards her vagina, her virgin vagina, and I reflected how much better I felt now from that first time that I had walked into Sister Mary's clinic a few weeks or so ago.

"There we are Michael," she said pulling the hem of her shift down to cover herself and turning to sit facing me. "Thank you for replenishing me and if you have any problems or issues, you know where I am, come and see me. I've enjoyed looking after you."

All I could do was nod, my voice failing me, to thank her and remember to say a few words of thanks to that higher authority that we both respected.

Newstart
Newstart
17 Followers
12