All Comments on 'Sister Mindfucker'

by JakeLeBrux

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Shit story just pissed me off hopefully that bitch of a sister gets what she deserves

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sorry, but your decision to make the main character a total sociopath ruined the story for me. In a non-erotic story, that could have been interesting. But it feels like you don't understand the purpose of this website. This story just made me angry rather than aroused.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it. I do wonder if it should just be in non erotic with an incest warning or something though, instead of simply the incest category. Sociopaths can be interesting as a main character. And be honest people, the synopsis tells you almost exactly what you are getting into and only the sociopath part isn't mentioned, but that much should be obvious very early. As much as a redemption arc or a revenge by the brother arc might be appealing to some people, neither seem in character. The sister seems too unrepentant for the former and too far ahead of her brother for him to pull off any form of revenge. He doesn't stand a chance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Should had a different ending. Maybe a Part 2 where the sister gets paid back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well written, erotic and one of the most amusing stories I've come across here. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I thought it was very interesting I hated the sister but it feels like that was the point it shows how sex can be used as a way to change the power dynamic tin there relationship she Tuck his self control with her pussy it was almost a bondage storyline very good

joosforchambersjoosforchambersover 1 year ago

Well it is indeed a history about a degenerate sociopath, I just wished you put the proper tags in the beginning of the tale so I wouldn't waste my time expecting a different outcome. Whatever, what is done is done.

justins961justins961over 1 year ago

I think this is one of the best stories ever posted here. Your writing is amazing and truly articulate, as is your character development. You created a wonderfully despicable character in Sara. An erotic tale with real literary merit.

babaloo92babaloo92over 1 year ago

Excellent. Very enjoyable read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a garbage!!!

Lust4heragainLust4heragainover 1 year ago

I loved the story and how you told it. I laughed at the way brother and sister treated each other in the first part of the story. Then later on , I felt sorry for the poor guy of having blue balls and his sister not helping him out to let him cum. I liked the way you built up the suspense of him being eager to fuck his sister. The sister played her brother well and got him in serious trouble and got her way completely. The highs and the lows of the story make you a good writer in telling the story well. I give you five stars for a story well told and bringing out different emotions for me being the reader. Looking forward to more stories you write. This is a place for all imaginations to bring their writings to be read. Best of luck to you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The ratings and comments here show the story is pretty controversial but it's clear that this is extremely well-written and even if people find the ending off-putting it's obvious that it's still in the highest tier of stories on this website.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

the sister and brother where meant for each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That was quite an accurate description of the average "modern" woman nowadays.

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeover 1 year ago
Some words of wisdom.

Even tho Sister may have won the battle the war is long from over.Sister had the tenacity to stage events to get her Brother to fall for her tricks,but as good as her performances were,she can't keep her evil nature a secret for long,eventually she will show her true colors and they will question her motives and find out they were all a hoax to get rid of her Brother so she could get his bedroom.

Honestly I wish Brother would get Ultimate Revenge by watching her and stalking her then finally one day come up behind her and slit her throat and let her bleed out like the evil bitch she is,and the crime goes unsolved.

Wendywants2BtakenWendywants2Btakenover 1 year ago

Truly evil but sexy little slut I love her, hell I am her❤️❤️😈😈

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is one of, if not THE best, story I have read on this website. I absolutely love Sara's character. Such an evil cocktease that knows how to get what she wants. Reading the story from her perspective was a joy. The cynical way in which she reacts to everyone and everything, the joy she gets from tormenting her brother... She's an interesting character.

I'm a big fan of tease and denial. This story more than delivers on that. Poor Christian couldn't catch a break. Sara's teasing was cruel. Not only did she repeatedly leave Christian with blue balls, she made sure not to miss out on orgasms herself, AND she kept taunting and humiliating him verbally, by reminding him that he's a virgin, making fun of his penis, etc. Seriously, I love it. I'm jealous, even. We've witnessed the work of a true professional. I loved watching Christian grow more sexually frustrated with each day. Honestly, I wish he never got to cum in the end. I wish Sara would still manage to leave him blueballed. But I have to say, I am happy to see Sara win. Good girl, she did an excellent job. Well, almost...

The ending left me more upset than anything, unfortunately. Up until that point, the story felt more comedic. More lighthearted, I suppose. Sara was toying with Christian by driving him crazy with lust. Then, in the end, she gets him in actual trouble for sexual assault. I just feel like that went too far. Personally, I would much rather see Sara continue controlling Christian through his sexual urges. Perhaps, locking him in a chastity device and blackmailing him? That way, she could still get him to do what she wants, whilst also continuing to deny him sexual pleasure. I feel like that would have been a more fun direction for the story to go in.

Overall, however, I still loved it. Fun character dynamics, interesting protagonist and, my God, such great, cruel teasing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Bruh this is my life. Fml.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

really sadistic ... really great

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Ugh just some kind of warning that it’s about the worst person fucking ever

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous