All Comments on 'Sister Mistress'

by LilLindaMelons

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
bumtombumtomover 13 years ago
WTF

Your first paragraph; "big 34 double E cup tits, being only five feet one inch tall 108 pounds & measuring a curvy 40-23-34".

How do you get 34 double "E" with a bust of 40 inches? She must have her tits coming out of her hips!

I stopped right there and after reading the other commits I'm glad that I did!

LilLindaMelonsLilLindaMelonsover 13 years agoAuthor
A few points

A 34-23-34 body with a 40 inch bust is perfectly normal. When measuring a womans breasts a minimum of two measurements are required. The first measures the rib cage(34") & the second is a measure of cup size(40). Simply add one inch for every letter of the alphabet(34+A+B+C+D+E+E=40). The double E means an F cup is too large & that Katherine needs an E cup with more room in the strap deparpment.

This story is labeled Incest/Taboo because in the upcoming parts it mainly deals with that subject. I've added Gay & Crossdresser tags because those subjects are also covered.

Thanks for the feedback

Linda

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I liked it

I'm gonna go against the opinion of the others. I actually like the idea behind the story. I did think it needs a little work with gramma and spelling though. I dont see a problem with the measurements. It's only a story, does not have to be 100% accurate. I cannot wait to see where this goes next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Poor punctuation can kill. Let's eat Grandma or Let's eat, Grandma

You really need to learn to use punctuation. I had to re-read nearly every sentence to figure out was was going on. Good story but just too hard to read.

GenghisKhanGenghisKhanover 13 years ago
Personally,

I preferred the "Let's EAT GRANDMA." Preferr'bly, when she's still fresh, before decomposition sets in...which, depending where you live in the world, could happen purty quick...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

You really need to learn to use the word "and" instead of an ampersand. It is completely distracting to the story.

LilLindaMelonsLilLindaMelonsover 13 years agoAuthor
action taken on your comments

First I'd like to thank everyone for their comments. I'm really sorry about the spelling in the first few parts of the story. I was so excited that I totally forgot about spellchecking. In my latest postings (parts 5-6) I've fixed the ampersand problem and spellchecked. Hopefully this

It's your feedback that brings improvement.

Lil Linda

bipantypetbipantypetover 13 years ago
Enjoyed the story

Thank you Linda for posting a wonderful story, although there are some issues with spelling and punctuation, i'm looking forward to reading the next several installments.

William smythWilliam smythover 13 years ago
New Pleasures

This is a new author for me and I am already enamoured of her style. erotic to the max!!!

HotAss4UHotAss4U7 months ago

Hot. Going to be a good series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLilLindaMelons@LilLindaMelons
Just an average crossdressing sissy wanna be Transexual. I've enjoyed reading many stories and thought it was high time I contribute. Which I shall be doing in the near future, have to finish a couple of chapters first. Dec 2010 Well there you go I've just posted part 10 of my...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES