Sister Needs a Hand Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I steadily, although slowly, increase the tempo of my hips.

Lynn is finding it harder to talk, "Oh Vickie, oh, oh, ohhhhhhhhhhh. This is soooooo goooooooood. I was meant to be his toy. His cock exists to please me. Nobody else will ever get what I am getting. This is all for me and it's fucking awesome!"

I speed up more and she can no longer talk. FINALLY! I smile at that thought but she no longer knows I exist. She is riding high on an orgasm that is building and will blow her away. I can let loose at any moment, in fact, if it isn't soon, I may go first. I fight to hold back. Sweat is running off her forehead, her hair is half wet. Her body glistens. Her breasts are jumping around. She is moaning between deep breaths.

For a minute I hear our two bodies slamming into each other. I have reached my end, I will be firing my loaded weapon very soon. Lynn shrieks, momentarily deafening me. I start shooting off inside of her, rope after rope of fine male sperm shooting deep into my sister's friend.

Lynn surprises the hell out of me by saying, "Damn that was spectacular!" I expected her to be limp or passed out. She is acting more like we just ran five miles. She is sucking air hard. Vic is having a problem, we ended but she hasn't, and she is near tears and working her pussy hard. It is red from the abuse.

Lynn quickly gets up, pushes her hand aside and goes deep with her tongue and her fingers tweak her clit. She gets the relief she needed and looks relaxed now.

Lynn kisses Vic softly, then whispers, "Rest well my sweet." She looks at me. "Can you put her on the bed. Center. I will spend the night holding and looking after Kathy. Vic will be fine, this happens occasionally. I am worried about Kathy if she needs anything at night or pulls a muscle. Go take your shower, Pat will be ready for you. You were awesome, thank you so much for spending time with me and caring about me."

I kissed her softly on the lips, "You make me want to care. You are special. You are very caring and watch out for them. They are lucky to have you as a friend. I had fun pleasing you, it meant a lot to me."

I take a shower. It's late and it's been over 90 minutes. Will Pat even be awake?

I open Pat's door slowly just in case she is sleeping, no worries there. She is wide awake, naked, and lightly tracing her areolas. This will be fun.

I am beaten. I had a full day and a long night. However, this beautiful woman has been watching all day and needs relief. I can't let her down.

Pat looks at me questioningly, "Just you? No Lynn? No Vic?"

Sounding sad, "Sorry. We wore Vic out, she is asleep. Lynn is worried about Kathy, so she is curled up with her just in case she needs something. That leaves just the two of us. Sorry, you are stuck with me."

Pat purrs like a cat, "Oh well, I will just have to suffer with a man for the night. It will be ok. I am surprised Lynn could walk to Kathy's room. It sounded like you were killing her. The poor girl must have been beaten within an inch of her life."

I laugh at her, "Oh I tried all right. Over an hour of teasing, sucking nipples, eating pussy and then fucking the hell out of her. Then she orgasms and asks me what's next like it is didn't happen."

Pat laughs at me, "Yes, Lynn has massive orgasms and then can talk about mowing the grass. It's very infuriating. Ok, let me tell you how this is going to go. You just spent 90 minutes straining your body after taking several shots to the body and hours of dancing. You look exhausted. I am so horny I would fuck your dead bod, have a beer, and then do it again."

She is holding my hands and pulling me to her, "You get five minutes kissing, five minutes on my breasts, five minutes eating pussy, and then you will fuck the hell out of me. I don't care what you do after that."

I snicker, "Fine, two can play this game. You also get five minutes of foot massaging and five minutes of back massaging. There is more to sex than just sex. You need the build up. Ok, you had 90 minutes. What I mean is I need some more time to recover some stamina. Trust me, you will like it."

Pat smiles at me, "You're the expert."

I move to the end of the bed and with a firm hand I massage her feet and she loves it. The heels were murder on her feet and this relaxes her a bunch. I then flip her over, straddle her back, and again firmly rub her back. I only have baby oil but for just five minutes, it works fine. She relaxes and lost much of the immediate need.

I then roll her back over and while still straddling her legs I cup her breasts and alternate a gentle sucking of her magnificent breasts. That is a quick five minutes. I scoot further down her legs and spread her legs for better access. She is flowing steadily and moans as I quickly dart my tongue over her snatch. Later I find out she had a rolling orgasm the entire time.

Her breathing is hard, she is staring at me.

I ask, "I have condoms, or I ..." She cuts me off.

Pat confesses, "I am bi, I take the pill. I want you bareback in me and I want to feel you paint my womb."

Well, that answers my questions. I move up in the bed and align cock with the hole. I pause. She stares at me and then says "Please, I need this." I push forward taking it slow. I am a bit wider than her toys and other boys, yet I slide in with little effort. As I slide in, she breathes in, as if making room for me. Unlike Lynn, Pat doesn't say a thing. No comments, concerns, or shouts of joy.

However, what she lacks in a voice she makes up for with her face. Any moron can tell that she is enjoying the fucking that I am so willingly giving her. I have a medium pace going, I am tired like she said, no sixty-minute marathon this time. She is in control of her breathing. Normally women are sucking hard for breath now and they are focused on the great feelings rushing through their bodies. Not Pat, she is in control of her body, just like her friends in real life.

She is fabulous, her tits are shaking up and down which is an amazing view. I have soreness in my hips and legs, I move faster. I must finish, no way I stop without her finishing. Pat is straining to control her breathing. Even with the intense concentration, the smile is beautiful on her face. I speed up much faster. I can see she is about to explode and I want to as well. I won't need long.

Pat can't wait. A single high-pitched yelp announces her orgasm and then the total loss of her body control. No fainting or blackout, not once did she lose eye contact with me. Her body goes limp. I can feel her pussy clamping down and her body shaking with tremors. I am still furiously fucking her, waiting for my imminent release. Three strokes later, I released a torrent of baby batter, painting her womb as requested. I collapse and roll to her side in one smooth action after I stop my strained breathing.

We are both reaching for breaths of air. I hear the door open and Vic walks in. Pat moves over, I follow her and spoon her body. I get a "mmmmmm" for my actions. A naked, leaking Vic gets in bed with us and spoons me. I feel a sweet kiss on the back of my neck. These young women have sucked the life out of me. I am powerless. I fall asleep almost immediately.

+++++

I wake from my sleep by an intense feeling. There is zero light in the room. I am on my back and a woman is on top of me bouncing on my pole. A hand goes out to each side. I can feel Pat next to me.

In response, she bends over and whispers in my ear with a deeper than expected voice, "That is not Vic. That is Pat. You are tired. Enjoy the ride. Shoot your spunk in her, Pat can take it. Pat is safe."

Come on, does she really think she is a Jedi and can force me to think something else? I know that is Vic riding me, she is very tight. She feels great. My turn for talking. I have had enough of them doing all the thinking and talking.

Normally, I would complain about having my sister on my cock. However, to me, this isn't a sister, not even a friend. She is just a person I know. My dad's second wife made her. I have no attachment to her. In two days, I won't ever see her again. Besides, she is already fucking me. I can't undo incest.

My question is, why is she doing this? She knows I am her brother. At least a step-brother. She may feel a lot like me, I don't feel like a brother. Maybe she will just fuck anything with a big cock. I don't know, I give up. It's done. I accept it and move on. I will feel guilty tomorrow.

I tell them, "You are so tight it's crazy good. I love impaling your pussy. I don't know who you are ..." I will play their game. "... but this is so good. I hope I don't wake up from this dream. Pat, do you still want my seed deep within you?"

Pat leans over to me again, "Yes, I want your load. I want to feel it slopping around in my pussy. I want to feel that hot liquid burning me up."

This is almost silly. She is on my side and leans over while Vic is still fucking me. How dumb do they think I am? I expected this. They predicted this. Somehow, it doesn't seem as bad because I can't see her. Otherwise, this would be annoying me. I know I shouldn't be screwing my sister, yet she is there already and damn it, she feels great.

I am near tears, "I am so sorry. I can't hold out much longer. You deserve better than this. I have failed to show you a proper loving fuck."

I don't know how dumb they think I am but Pat leans over me and kisses me while Vic is in reverse cowgirl and moaning loudly. Really, they do this trick twice? Why am I complaining? I have one beautiful woman making out with me and another fucking my cock. Does it get any better? Yes, yes it does.

Kathy and Lynn come into the dark room and take up positions so one can rub my chest muscles and one is sticking a finger up my ass. I have two hands, so I start using their clits as punching bags with my fingers. I am still gentle, that's a sensitive spot. That distracted them almost immediately and Kathy pushes Pat aside.

Before Kathy starts kissing me and she says softly, "I don't remember a thing from yesterday. Lynn told me what you did and why I was in ropes. It takes a terrific guy to restrain someone, so they CAN'T have sex."

Kathy must not have been given a full dose. No way it is anywhere near 24 hours. Not only were those guys assholes but they were cheap as well.

I am almost ready to blow.

I ask "Pat", "Pat, I am close to shooting my geyser, you ready?"

I hear, "That isn't..." then the open palm slapping a face.

I almost laugh at them. I better save them.

I calmly say, "Pat, you are so good. I can't ... hold ... back ... any ... longer."

With my hard thrust, I shoot a rope of cum deep into my sister. The next thrust shoots another deep rope inside my sister. She lets out a huge sigh of relief. I thrust one more large rope of cum into my sister. She falls back onto me, spent of all energy. Well, almost no energy. She is giggling.

Vic is being feasted on for my cum, I hear her complain, "No, mine. My cum."

I feel someone servicing my tool. She is very careful, she knows I am tender right now. Gently she is bobbing up and down so her tongue can clean me up. With a pop, she and I finish. I am in the center of a king size bed and two women are on either side of me. I don't know which two. I don't care. They are discussing dinner, the bar, and the sex.

I am too old for these four, I am exhausted, I am now asleep. Whatever they want, it can wait until tomorrow.

Chapter 6 – Mom Calls

I wake up early for work. It's 8:00 AM and way past my wake-up time. I roll over some bodies and they are too tired to even complain. I use the washroom, shower, clean myself using some awful strawberry shampoo and peach body wash. I start coffee in the kitchen and am taking stock for breakfast when my phone rings. I answer it, mom (sigh), what do I tell her? What don't I tell her?

Mom asks, "You answered my 1st question, you are alive and not in jail." I gave an "Um hum." "That little Vickie is a firecracker. I read her blog to keep up with your dad's kids."

Oh shit. This could get weird.

Mom continues, "Should I stop reading it for a while? Anything embarrassing?"

I answer coolly, "Geeez mom. I am OK with everything I did and the way I behaved. However, I don't know what makes it to the blog or how it's interpreted. We had a scary moment last night at the bar." I can hear mom stop breathing. "We are all fine. They only drugged one of the girls and I got beat up a bit. I am fine, start breathing. No hospital. No arrests. No news. I spent the night at their place. It's amazing."

Mom is quick to ask, "Any bleeding, bruises, lingering pain? Which one did you sleep with?"

I am shocked but reply, "Damn mom. No. Maybe. Just a bruised ego. All of them. Thank you for not asking which ones I had sex with, now that would have made this an awkward phone call."

I laugh at myself, mom is so much fun when she is in one of her fun moods like now.

Mom notes, "Of all your sisters, Vic is the only one that had a crush on you. You have always been great with all the kids. You had no clue. She relished the attention you gave the kids. The difference was she thought you did it just for her. Naïvely the world revolved around her. Seems it still does. She makes lots of money, maybe she has it right."

I smile even though mom can't see it, "I will need a few days off work to recover, they wore me out yesterday and I expect more of the same today. Right now, I am thinking breakfast. Their stove has a griddle, so I am thinking French Toast this morning but no idea when they will wake up."

Mom laughs at me. Flat out laughs like I missed something.

Mom can now speak and does for my benefit, "There is one constant in the universe honey. Young people and cooking food. If you make it, they will come. Trust me on this."

I laugh in reply, "Well, let's see if I upset the harmony of the universe. I will start cracking some eggs and break out the milk, vanilla, cinnamon, and bacon. They have Texas Toast here, someone must like the stuff. I will call you when I get home and tell you most of what happened. You will have to read the rest. Bye, love ya mom."

I start drinking my coffee and lay out some bacon on the griddle. Pull out a bowl for making the mixture for French Toast and I start the process. As I flip over the sizzling bacon, I hear two showers start up. No kidding, mom was right. By the time the first of the French Toast is done, Lynn and Kathy come around the corner in nothing but panties.

As Kathy and I make eye contact she rushes to me, she is crying, and repeating, "Thank you."

I tell her, "It's ok, you are ok. No harm done, have some French Toast."

She rubs her breasts into me as she says confidently and now without tears, "Don't you French Toast me." That makes no sense. "I can't remember anything from the bar on last night until I wake up tied up and Lynn is spooning me. Most guys I know take advantage of me in that situation. None of them tries to stop it and I end up at best on the street with an STD. At the worst I am dead in the morgue."

She holds me tight for a long time. Lynn gets her own breakfast while I am ... busy.

Karen looks up at me and asks like a small child, "How can I reward you?"

I scoff at her, "You will do no such thing. What they did to you was sick and vile. I will take no compensation for helping someone in need. That is over, done, in the past. You can't let that event guide your life otherwise you make decisions based on bad facts. You are so cute and fun, we can do plenty based on what WE want to do not what others wanted to do to you. Now EAT, your breakfast is getting cold."

Pat and Vic are in the hallway listening but not wanting my attention. Why?

I yell at them, "Come get breakfast you two. A few minutes for some fresh French Toast."

They come around the corner. Pat has panties on while Vic has shorts and a blouse. Vic waltzes by and at the last moment hugs me.

Vic is confident like always, "Today is less organized, we want to do stuff, but we couldn't agree on what to do."

I leave the embrace to serve breakfast to my new customers.

I solve their problem, "I don't care what you had planned. Yesterday I was lead by the nose by you four and it was a fantastic day. Today, I am taking charge. Yesterday, I saw your world. Today, you see mine."

Kathy flashes a smile, "Even I can see the blog headlines on this one."

They all laugh at that.

I suggest, "No limo today, my SUV will do. Vic has it right, loose fitting and comfortable. No heels, we will be active today. We are going to do a little bit of a lot of things today. Each of these is great for date nights. Eat up, get dressed, and we shall start as soon as you are ready."

Before I ate, I made my way around the table. I kissed each girl and fondled their tits. Vic only got the kiss.

Chapter 7 – A Day of Fun

10:00 and we pull up to a bowling alley. They had never been in one before. We get shoes, balls, and two lanes. I show them how to pick up the ball and to bowl. When each of them picks up a ball I stand behind them and hold their wrist. I then spoon their body and with my left hand, I hold their body close to mine. For fun, I choose to place my hand on their breasts which they all like.

We do two balls each with my help then they are on their own. High score is by Lynn at 54. Lots of balls in the gutter, lots of laughing, lots of watching from the other lanes. The girls had a blast.

Next, we move on to mini golf. They have never played before. With each shot they stand where I tell them, I hold their waist but push their shoulders forward. I am standing behind them and their bending over forces them back into my hard cock. My arms are on their arms and each time I cop a feel of their breasts.

They each needed my help many times to work on their form. Kathy won easily, by ten strokes. I take them to my favorite outdoor deli. They sit, I walk up and order a Pastrami, Rueben, a foot-long meatball sub with cheese and a Monte Cristo sandwich, all cut into five pieces. A large double order of fries and an order of onion rings to share. Five chocolate malts finish the order.

After receiving our food, they all laugh at the mountain before us. Four sandwiches between five people, nothing went to waste. They loved the choices I made.

Next on my list is a roller rink. This place uses both inline skates and the old-fashioned four corner wheel skates. I forced them all to use four corner skates. I assist by bringing my hand up their leg, holding under the knee and bending their leg. I then remove their shoes and put on the skates. Both hands slip up the legs to their groins where I lift them up with my hands.

We were terrible individually but as a group, we held each other up. One falls but doesn't touch down because of the others. My hands were everywhere, especially when not needed. The girls loved skating a lot.

Next stop is go-carts. As I assist them with helmets they get hugs of encouragement and verbal praise. Lots of younger kids here so I can't do much. We run four races and come in last each time, but they leave the carts laughing hysterically and giggling.

Next stop is a park. They look surprised. This is a huge park with hiking trails, sports fields, kids play area, a place for model rockets, remote control airplanes, a place for dogs, and a lake for swimming and fishing. We watch a few rockets go off. We get out of the cars to see the remote-control airplanes. They found that hobby cool. We also stop at a small track for remote control cars.

Moving on we see a skateboard park. Lynn took lots of pictures there and the girls got lots of attention from this group. I tried to skip the dog park, but the local shelter has fenced in areas where puppies are playing and they are adopting them out. We only stay about twenty minutes.