Sister Needs Brothers Help

Story Info
Big brother has to help injured sister go to the toilet.
1.6k words
4.13
81.5k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My younger sister had been in a bad car accident but was now back home. As she was unable to move her arms she had help coming in three times a day to help her. Mum was out at work each day leaving us alone the rest of the time.

My sister was eighteen and I was nearly twenty. We got on quite well with arguments now and then. We had always talked about her boyfriends and my girlfriends. Her boyfriend had caused the accident and it had ended their relationship. When first back at home she said she would miss him. Given the opening I asked her whether she would miss him or the sex.

"You always bring the conversation back to sex at every opportunity don't you?"

"Yes I can't think of a better subject to talk about. I was going to say that now you are single again I expect you will return to your usual nocturnal activity. But obviously you are not in a fit state to do so. How are you finding enforced chastity?"

"That does not deserve a response but sod it I will tell you. In the hospital I was climbing the walls with frustration. When one of the nice nurses was giving me a bed bath she noticed that I had got very aroused. She actually said that she wanted more than anything to help me out but that she could lose her job. I promised not to tell anyone, but kissing me on the forehead she apologized and said she was very sorry. She lingered a little longer than necessary each time she washed my... when she washed me down there. I was so close to orgasm twice."

"I could be persuaded to help you out if you would like."

"I bet you would you have always wanted to get into my panties haven't you?"

"Well yes actually."

"I am only desperate but not that desperate, dream on. Now if you could get your friends Bob's older brother over here to sort me out you can stay and watch."

I even thought about asking her if she was serious but backed away. She had been home about two weeks when there was an early morning phone call. I obvious answered it and it was the helper. When I rang off I went to my sister's bedroom and told her.

"Your home help has just told me she will not be here at 8.00 as she was due to."

"She has got to. I need her to help me to bathe get dressed and go to the toilet. I cannot wait until lunchtime."

"I can help you sis. What are brothers here for?"

"I am not letting you wash me dress me or wipe my pussy."

"I do love it when you talk dirty sis. But seriously you will have to go to the toilet soon and you cannot even take your own panties off. Do you want my help now or are you going to cross your legs for as long as possible?"

"I might be able to wait until lunchtime but I admit my bladder is very full right now. It would be just too embarrassing to let you take me to the toilet."

"I am not forcing you sis. It is not my bladder that is full. I have seen a pussy before you know. Admittedly not your lovely one."

"Oh stop taking the piss. Well I will re-phrase that, would you please take me to the toilet and let me get rid of my piss."

It was music to my ears as she swiveled around so that her feet were off the bed. I support her so that she could stand up. She was able to walk unaided to the bathroom where she turned towards me and backed up towards the toilet.

"I didn't think I would hear myself say this but please take my panties off. No take them off before you help me sit down."

"Sis just relax and we will do things how I wish to. Now sit while I take your nightdress off. There that looks wonderful your boobs may not be large but they are beautiful."

The only thing she now had on were the panties that she had slept in. I knelt down between her knees and parted them fully. The aroma that hit my nostrils was rich and full and I felt giddy as I sucked it in. I kept my fingers on the outside of her panties as I ran them from her pubic hair until I could just sense her anus.

"What the fuck are you doing? I need to pee and I have not done that in my knickers since I was 3 years old."

"I think your pussy wants to do two very different things right now. If I am not mistaken you are quite wet inside your panties and I don't think it is piss. You are welcome to pee or orgasm whichever is more important to you at present. For the time being your panties stay on, they do smell so beautifully pungent."

"You are not only a pervert but you are also telling me that my pussy smells. I am desperate to pee but don't think I can while you are rubbing me down there."

"Just take your time, we have all day. I am loving it and your body seems to be loving it too. Your nips have risen to the occasion and your panties showing how wet your pussy is now."

She could not look me in the eye as her eyes were glazed over. I watched her eyes as I ran my middle finger from pubes to anus applying ever increasing but not great pressure. She fell quiet but her moaning said more than any words could. She was even pushing her hips forward to increase the pressure.

"Have you ever peed and orgasmed at the same time sis?"

"No I have not. I have never tried to, you pervert."

"Chill out Sis. My girlfriend loves to try and she has kind of managed it. I had to stop playing with her clit but when I finger fucked her bottom she came and sprayed pee all over the place at the same time. She said it was the best ever. You never know you might even enjoy it."

"You really are a surprise to me. I thought you were a sexual dork but I might have to rethink. Don't you even think about touching my bottom I am not your girlfriend."

She was loosening up all the time without noticing it. I noticed and as I reached the waistband again I slipped underneath it. The panties were wet but when I got to her pussy I realized that she was much wetter than I had thought. Without trying as I slipped lower my middle finger penetrated her pussy and I was able to curl it up inside her. It was more like a wail than a sigh as a second finger joined the first and my palm found her clitoral area. I knew that she was going to resist very little given how her body was reacting.

"Which is it first pee or orgasm? You could try something knew and go for both at the same time. I am going to find your g-spot and your clit at the same time but I want you to put all your efforts into peeing."

She bought into it completely and pushing her hips forward I could feel her straining to push her pee out. I knew her bladder was close to bursting but she could not quite manage to pee.

"It is unbelievable but please go less deep into my pussy and I might just manage it."

I did as she said and she re-doubled her efforts to pee. She was now demented as she said that she was going to burst. My two fingers were now only a couple of inches inside her pussy. She bore down hard and my hand was suddenly very warm and wet.

"Don't stop, don't stop frig me I'm going to come."

My fingers slipped deeper my wet palm rubbing harder. She was now screaming at me and her hips had a life of their own. She was fucking my hand and peeing at great force at the same time. I had to work hard to keep the contact she was clearly demanding. On and on she writhed. The bathroom was going to be flooded but I didn't care.

"Oh fuck I can't take any more she pleaded."

I listened to her body rather than her words and kept working her hot wet pussy until it finally relaxed.

"My God broth that was unbelievable. If orgasms are usually 5 on the Richter scale that was surely a twenty. I have never needed one so badly in my life and fuck you seemed to know exactly what I needed, thanks."

As she said this the front door bell rang. It was the help arriving.

"You said she was not coming this morning, you lied to me."

"I didn't lie I just said she was not going to arrive at 8.00. What I didn't say was she was going to arrive at 9.00."

She managed to see the funny side of things and nearly every day for the next 3 weeks she enjoyed at least one orgasm and I received almost as many. I sensed it was not only me who missed the excuse for us to be together but it was a good thing for my relationship with my girlfriend.