All Comments on 'Sister Needs Brothers Help'

by Satsumabook123

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
dodgeboy2dodgeboy2over 1 year ago

I think the story in and of itself as some potential merit but as the other commenters stated there were many spelling errors as well as the character of the brother was not really a likable guy. You might want to reread your stories a couple of times to correct the spelling and grammatical mistakes and rereading may also help you look into how the readers may perceive the main characters.

Keep trying though as we all make many mistakes, both spelling and grammatical as well as how we relate our characters to our readers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

How can you have survived having 64 stories released without getting a better handle on your text. I do understand that American English is not your primary language, but please use an editor before you publish your next work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dodgeboy2 wants you to use an editor and check your spelling,,but yet, they themselves made a spelling error and may need to reread their comment before correcting another. I quote, “I think the story in and of itself as some potential merit.” Should it not be has some potential merit? If you are to correct or advise others, make sure yourself live by what you preach. Just saying.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSatsumabook123@Satsumabook123
I am a very amateur writer. For a couple of years I wrote lots of stories just for fun, not showing them to anyone else. While I do make every effort the stories will contain many errors as I am dyslexic.The stories will never win any awards but I hope that many of them will b...