Sister Nikki Pt. 01

Story Info
During a shopping trip, I realize that I have to fuck sis.
6.4k words
4.43
42.1k
57
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/24/2023
Created 08/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drcock666
Drcock666
604 Followers

PART 1

Main characters.

I, Steve, 20

Sarah, my 19-year-old girlfriend

Nikki, My 28-year-old sister.

In this story, we will meet Steve (again) and his desire to fuck his sister, Nikki.

I know I've written similar stories before, but this series is completely separate from the other ones.

In the first part, I (Steve) go shopping with my sister, a Valentine present for my girlfriend, and a deep incestuous desire starts to grow in me. Can I really fuck my own sister?

We will also meet my girlfriend, Sarah.

This is a taboo story, not really incest yet, but still taboo. So if you don't like to read these kinds of stories, go to the next one.

Enjoy, and for new readers of my material, I am not an English Native speaking person (I'm Swedish, so excuse my Swenglish)

_______

"What are you planning for Sarah tonight?" Nikki asked with a big smile.

"I have no idea what you're talking about," I pretended to not know what day it was today, and continued; "I guess we'll go to the movies or something."

"WHAT?!" Nikki yelled. "Please tell him you're joking."

I laughed at her.

"Of course, I'm kidding. I know it's Valentine's Day," I assured her. "And I've got some good stuff planned for tonight."

"Good, now tell me what you're doing for her so I can tell you if you're doing it wrong or not."

"I've made a perfect, and classic Valentine's Day date. I made reservations at a very fancy restaurant that Sarah loved going to. I also had a bouquet of roses to give her when I picked her up and I've bought her a very nice neckless, which I am sure she's gonna love. To top it all off, I've reserved an expensive hotel room to spend the night in."

"Sounds good," Nikki said. "Let me see the neckless."

"You'll hear about it from her the next time you see her."

"No, please let me see it," she pleaded. "I could let you know if it's any good or not."

"I guess I could use a second opinion."

I went to my bedroom, got the neckless, and then went back to the kitchen with it. I handed the bag to Nikki and she pulled out the box the necklace was being held in. She got all excited about opening the box, which soon turned into disappointment when she saw the necklace.

"What the hell is this?" Nikki asked. "Is this a joke gift you're planning to give before you give her the real necklace?"

"No, that's the necklace. What's wrong with it?"

"It's tacky," she replied. "I thought you liked this girl."

"I do."

"Then don't give her this crappy necklace if you want to keep her," she snapped at me.

I was surprised. I thought it was pretty and spent a lot of money on it.

"You need to exchange this stuff fast."

"What? There's no time for that," I told her. "The mall will be packed with guys getting last-minute Valentine's gifts."

"I'll go with you, unlike those men who will be taking their time finding gifts, you'll have me to make quick shopping decisions for you."

I thought about it for a moment, but in the end, I had nothing else to do until I had to get ready for my date with Sarah, so I figured I should take her up on her offer.

"Ok, let's do it, at least with you around, I won't make any bad mistakes."

"You won't regret it."

We finished breakfast, got dressed, and headed out to the mall. I wore a simple, long-sleeved sweater and loose-fitting jeans. Nikki changed into a tight pair of jeans and a heavy metal t-shirt that hugged her curves pretty damn well. She had long black (colored) hair and a good body; I was ashamed to be noticing my sister's body like that, but I had to admit she was very attractive.

The mall parking lot was packed and I had to park far away from the entrance. Inside the mall, there were people everywhere taking advantage of the Valentine's Day sales and getting some last-minute gifts. I was worried that all the good presents were going to be gone and I wasn't going to be able to get anything good for Sarah.

The first place we went to was the same jewelry store where I got the tacky necklace. There were already several guys there looking around, and the salespeople were extremely busy with them.

"Don't worry about them," Nikki said when she noticed my nervous look.

"Those men have no idea what they're getting, and those salespeople are going to get them the overly expensive stuff anyway."

Nikki took a quick look around, and it didn't take her long to find what she thought would be the perfect necklace. It cost more money, but I didn't care; I agreed with her that the necklace was so much better than what I had bought for Sarah. When we finally got a salesperson to pay attention to us, I gave her the necklace I bought from them with the receipt and asked her to exchange it for the one that Nikki chose. I paid the difference for the new necklace, and the salesperson handed Nikki the necklace.

"This was a good choice; this will look good on you," said the salesperson.

"Thank you," Nikki replied, with a big smile.

I was surprised that the salesperson thought the necklace was for Nikki, (she's 10 years older then I) but let it slide. We left the store with Nikki putting her arm around my arm as if we were together. I could see that she was having some kind of fun pretending to be my girlfriend.

Next we went to a perfume store. Nikki had to go through several of the best brands and get the salesperson to allow her to sniff several of them. She got excited when she found the perfect one and squirted a little on her neck.

"This is perfect, smell this," she said as she leaned in with her head tilted.

I leaned in a little and smelled her.

"It's good," I replied.

"Just good?" she asked, annoyed. "Get in closer for a better smell."

I thought it was weird to get that close to her neck like that, it felt too intimate, but I went with it. I leaned in closer to her neck, my chest touched her shoulder, and took a big whiff of the perfume. I took a step back and gave her a big smile of approval.

"You're right, this is much better than that crap I bought before," I told her.

"I told you, I know what I'm doing," she replied.

I paid for the perfume, and again the salesperson gave it to Nikki, thinking it was for her. The salesperson commented on her handsome boyfriend and how lucky she was that I was buying an expensive perfume for her on Valentine's Day.

"I know, I feel so blessed to have him in my life," she said, smilingly.

She put her arm around my waist as we both left that store.

"You're having a lot of fun with this, aren't you?" I asked.

"Just a little," she replied. "You have to admit it's kind of funny."

I agreed that it was kind of amusing. I thought it would be a funny story to tell Sarah later on, assuming she would find it funny and not too weird.

We decided to have some coffee and rest, from standing around, waiting for more than two hours.

As we sipped the coffee Nikki asked about the hotel I was planning to take Sarah to later.

She was impressed when I told her about the penthouse suite I was getting her.

We finished the coffee and were on our way to the mall entrance when Nikki suddenly grabbed me by the arm and made me stop.

"Oh my God, I just had a great idea..." she began to say. ".... you're taking her to this dance hotel... and, I'm sorry, Steve, but, you need to get her one more gift. Something that not only she would love, but you would love as well."

She pointed to the store right next to us. It was a store called Angela's Boutique, a well-known lingerie shop chain in the area.

"I don't know about this," I stammered.

"Trust me, this is a fantastic idea," she assured me. "Women love lingerie and we love wearing it for special occasions such as this."

She pulled my arm and forced me to go inside the lingerie store.

"I'm still not so sure. Also, I don't even know her measurements."

"You don't know your own girlfriend's measurements?" Nikki asked, surprised. "You're so lucky to have me. Also, lucky for you, Sarah and I have about the same measurements."

We walked past several women, taking advantage of the Valentine's Day sale the store was having. A few of the saleswomen kept looking our way, which made me a little nervous.

"Don't worry, they're used to couples coming in together to buy lingerie," Nikki assured me.

"We're not a couple, you're my sister."

"Don't say that out loud; they'll think it's weird."

"It is weird."

"Just go along with it. We won't be here that long," she told me. "Now, tell me what kind of sexy underwear you like to see on a woman."

"I'm a guy. This all looks good to me."

Everywhere I looked, he saw mannequins displaying a wide variety of lingerie. Some were simple and classy, while others were wild and slutty. I liked them all and thought Sarah would look good in any of those outfits. Despite how strange it was, I was lucky that Nikki was with me to give me advice because I had no idea what to buy.

"I can pick out a few things I'm sure she would like," Nikki said.

"Thanks, I just wish I knew what they might look like on her so I could be certain."

"I can try them on for you."

I laughed, assuming she was joking. Then I saw the serious look on her face and realized what she was suggesting.

"Are you serious?"

"Why not?" she replied. "You've seen me in my underwear around the house plenty of times."

"Which I don't like you doing, by the way..." I replied. "...and that was standard, everyday underwear. Not sexy underwear used to arouse men."

"It's close enough. At least this way, you can see what her body looks like in this lingerie."

I rolled my eyes. "I really don't like hearing how my sister has the same body type as the woman I'm sleeping with."

"Don't think about it too much. Come one, it will be fun."

Before I could have the chance to protest, she grabbed me by the arm and made me go to the dressing room with her. I felt I had no choice in the matter, so I decided to go with it just this once.

"Ok, fine, let's do this... Weird, but fuck, let's go," I finally relented.

"Great, you'll love it." Nikki said as she went into the dressing room, leaving me sitting on the bench just outside of it.

Love what? The lingerie, seeing my sister in sexy lingerie? My mind was all over the place, it was sick to just think about Nikki that way, getting aroused by the thought of seeing her in sexy lingerie, and at the same time, it was turning me on... Sick. Weird.

I couldn't believe I let my sister convince me to come into the store with her and let her model lingerie for me... What the fuck... But I'd gone this far, so... I'll guess, I'll just go with it.

"I'm almost ready, I'll be out in a moment."

I braced myself for what I was about to see. I was sure the lingerie would look good on her; from what he had seen, being in a bikini, by the pool, walking around in her underwear in front of him, she looked pretty good. Suddenly, I felt guilty, for checking out my sister half-naked, but I couldn't help myself. But I never tried to look too much, just quick glances.

Nikki opened the door and instructed me to come in, she was wearing a blue strapless bustier that showed off plenty of her cleavage. She was still wearing her jeans, which I was glad she did.

"Now don't be shy about who is wearing this; just tell me the truth about what you think of it."

"I, uh, like it," I stammered. "It looks really... hot."

"They're 34D's, by the way," she revealed, teasing me.

I blushed when she said that. "I didn't need to know that."

"I know, I just wanted to see you blush," she laughed. "You look so cute when you're embarrassed."

She went back into the dressing room, and a few moments later, she opened the door, and this time she was wearing a sexy black bra that showed less cleavage than before, but was sheer enough that I could see more skin underneath. I didn't see her nipples because those areas were covered by some flowered embroidery.

"I really like this one," I said. "Sexy but classy at the same time."

"Good, I'll put this in the maybe pile."

One by one, she modeled a variety of sexy bras, bustier tops, and corsets. I picked the ones I liked, and she tossed away the ones I didn't like. She then remodeled the ones I liked seeing her in so I could narrow down which ones to buy.

I soon found myself getting excited each time she modeled something for me. I even found myself getting half-erect in my pants. I was disturbed by the fact that I was getting turned on by seeing my sister's breasts, but I was enjoying myself too much to stop the situation. I did my best to think about other things in between outfit changes so I could make the erection go away.

We finally settled on a red lacy bustier that I thought Sarah would look stunning in. Nikki picked out some panties to match it, as well as a garter belt and stockings to go with the whole ensemble.

"Ok, you pay for this and I'll meet you by the mall entrance," said Nikki. "I have to run to the bathroom real fast."

I agreed, and she sprinted out of the store. When she was out of sight, I decided to do something fun that I was sure Nikki would have a kick out of. I got the same black bra I saw her in and picked out panties I was sure would match it. I even got a garter belt and some stockings that I thought would look good with them. I was no expert on women's underwear, but I thought I did a good job of picking out what I thought Nikki would look good in.

I paid for both sets of lingerie and asked the saleswoman to put each set in a different bag. I left the store and met up with Nikki, who was waiting for me by the mall entrance. She saw me carrying two separate bags from the store we were just in and asked what else I'd bought while she was gone.

"This is for you," I said, as I handed her one of the bags.

She grabbed the bag, looked inside, and got a big excited look on her face.

"You bought me lingerie?" she asked while laughing.

"You really seemed to like this stuff, and I wanted to thank you for helping me out today."

Nikki gave me a big hug and kissed my cheek.

"We have a weird relationship, don't we?" I asked.

"But a fun one, nonetheless."

That night, was probably the best fun, I've ever had, the sight of the extremely sexy lingerie on Sarah, and knowing that Nikki was wearing her sexy outfit as she was getting fucked as well.

_____

Our relationship grew, and Sarah broke off a few months later, but me and Nikki were once again closer than we'd been for years. The Steve and Nikki show was once again back in a theater near you.

One day, after soccer practice, I headed upstairs to the bathroom. I think I was completely out of it from exhaustion, I opened the bathroom door because I didn't even hear anything at all before I opened it. I thought the bathroom was free but that was not the case.

When I opened the bathroom door, Nikki was in the shower. I froze as my sister's nude body was in full view. Water ran down her big tits and down her tanned legs. She had her eyes closed and was washing her hair and obviously, she hadn't seen or heard me. I should have left right then and there but I don't know what came over me. I couldn't move or even wanted to move. I was drawn to her amazing naked body.

My eyes ran all over her big tits and I could see her slit where no hair was. My cock twitched in my pants as I feasted my eyes on my older sister. She turned around to wash out the shampoo in her hair and I could see her nice round ass. My dick got instantly hard and twitched again as I looked at Nikki.

My God! My sister was sexy as fuck, just as I had gotten a glimpse of when she modeled the lingerie, and I felt my cock bulge in my pants. It was twitching like crazy as I looked at her.

She grabbed a bar of soap and began to lather up her body. She looked at me as she lathered up her tits. It was a lovely soapy mess.

She slowly spread her legs and lathered up that pink snatch of hers and even spread her lips so I could get a good look at it. I could actually feel the wet spot in my briefs from leaking Precum.

I watched as Nikki turned around and lathered up her butt. Her asscheeks glistened with the soapy suds on them. She ran a hand down her ass crack. My cock jumped in my shorts and I felt an unbelievable desire to jerk it hard, but I waste afraid to do it, in case she would turn around and see me.

Suddenly, Nikki looked over in my direction and her eyes and mouth widened.

"What the fuck?! What are you doing in here?!" She screamed at me.

"Sorry!" I yelled in fear as I shut the door immediately. I walked quickly to my room and locked the door.

What the fuck just happened?! Did I really just perv on my sister? Why the fuck was my cock still hard?

So many different questions ran through my mind as I thought about what the hell just happened. However, I could not get the images of Nikki's naked body out of my head. Her big tits and large nipples and that nice round ass of hers made my cock twitch. She was so fucking hot!

I tried to shake these pervy thoughts from my mind and focus on what was going to happen next. Was Nikki going to tell Mom and Dad what happened? That her brother had watched her shower!

"Oh, God!" I groaned in shame. Why didn't I hear anything before I opened the door? Also, why was the door not locked? I started to get mad at my sister for leaving the bathroom door open. It was practically her fault I told myself but I knew this wasn't true. I had stood there and watched her shower when I could have easily quickly shut the door. This was all me.

I sat on my bed waiting for the inevitable. My ears were alert for any sound and then I finally heard Nikki's footsteps as she stomped to my door. I knew that she was angry just from the sound of her stomping. She knocked on my door and tried to turn the knob.

"Open up, Steve! We need to talk!"

I got up with a sigh. I was not about to hide in my room. I would just tell her that it was a complete accident. I opened the door and Nikki looked at me angrily. She was dressed in shorts and a t-shirt and her hair was still slightly wet. Please... tell me why my cock twitched as I looked at her!

She looked so fucking hot!

She barged into my room and crossed her arms over her large chest. I tried not to look at her breasts but focused on her face.

"What the fuck, Steve?! Were you watching me in the shower?!" she asked me.

"No! I accidentally opened the door and had no idea that anyone was even in there!" I said quickly.

"Bullshit! I saw you gawking at me! You were watching me!"

"No! I was...trying to leave!" This sounded like a complete lie, but I had no idea what to say. This was going to be a shit show.

"Trying to leave?!" Nikki laughed. "You were fucking watching me! What would have happened if I did not see you? Would you have kept looking or even start jerking off?!"

I was getting angry now. "Get the fuck out of here! I said it was an accident! It's your fault for leaving the door open! Who showers with the door open?!"

"Oh, so it's my fault?!"

"Yeah, it is!" I shouted back feebly.

Nikki laughed. "You are such an asshole! You perv on me and I'm the one to blame?!"

"Whatever!" I shouted and quickly walked out of the room. I had nothing else to say and also felt super guilty. I walked to the bathroom and closed the door. I locked it and took off my clothes angrily.

It was an accident, I told myself even though I knew that was partly true. I did not hear anything before I opened the door. Damn, these quiet showerheads! I should have heard water coming from it before I walked inside the bathroom!

I let out a laugh. Now I was blaming the showerhead for not making enough noise! I shook my head and jumped in the shower. I washed all the sweat from my body and toweled off after I was done. I wrapped a towel around my waist and grabbed my dirty clothes.

Drcock666
Drcock666
604 Followers
12