Sister Nikki Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stepped out of the bathroom and wondered if Nikki was back in her room. Hopefully, this would blow over and she will understand that it was just an accident. I walked to my room and opened the door. Nikki was sitting on my bed. She looked at my bare chest and my stomach. I had a broad chest and shoulders from working out at the gym and fairly fit abs. Her eyes roamed my body and even looked at the towel covering my cock.

"What are you doing in here? Get out!"

"Nope. Not until I see your naked body as you saw mine. Drop the towel," Nikki said, crossing her arms again over her big chest.

"What? You can't be serious?" I said with a laugh.

"Oh, you know I'm serious!"

I looked at my sister and I felt my cock getting hard again. I couldn't help it. Her bare legs and big tits were turning me on. There was now an obvious bulge as my cock poked against the towel. I knew that Nikki could see that I was hard. Her eyes flickered at the bulge before her.

"You are crazy!" I said. "Get out here."

"I'm not going anywhere until you drop that towel."

I looked at her and I had to admit that I was excited about what was happening here. This was completely unexpected and.... it turned me on.

"Ok, whatever." I unwrapped the towel around my waist and it fell to the floor. My hard dick sprung out. It jutted out in Nikki's direction.

Nikki looked at my hard cock and a smile came to her face. "Why are you hard?"

"I don't know. I'm always hard," I lied. My cock twitched as I looked at Nikki's legs. They looked so smooth and I wanted to feel them.

Nikki laughed. "I don't believe that. Am I turning you on?"

I shrugged my shoulders. "I don't know. Maybe."

She kept staring at my hard cock and I could tell that she liked what she saw. I had a big cock that I was proud to show any woman that wanted to see it. I loved to catch their first initial reaction to seeing it.

"Were you going to jerk off to me while I was in the shower?" Nikki asked me.

"No, I probably would have come back to my room and jerked off to you," I said. I figured there was no point in lying. Everything was out in the open. No pun intended.

"Hmmmm." Nikki kept staring at my cock. "Nice, but you're my baby-brother, and, please... go fuck your girlfriend, what do you think of when you fuck her... That's up to you."

______

The Pool

I looked over at Sarah as I was underwater. She was wearing matching bikini bottom and top. The bottom part of it dug between her asscheeks. My cock twitched underwater. I surfaced and looked at her.

"Did you get a nice view down there?" She asked me.

I grinned. "What if I did?"

She laughed then went underwater herself. I knew that she was looking at my growing cock in my tight shorts, my hard-on was extremely visible. Then she surfaced and looked at me with a smile.

"Did you get a nice view down there?" I asked her with a laugh.

"Yes, I sure did. It seems like you have quite a situation going on down there," she said with a grin.

"What kind of situation?" I smilingly asked her. I loved the way Sarah teased me and made everything feel like role-play.

She laughed. "You're hard as fuck. Why? Is it because of me?"

I nodded. This teasing game was hot and I didn't want it to stop. "Yeah."

She swam up to me until we were barely inches apart. I felt her hand go to my chest and down my abdomen to my cock. I let out a small moan as her hand encircled my hardwood.

"Do you want me to take care of it for you?" She asked me. Our lips were close.

"Yes," I moaned. She was already taking care of it as her hand stroked me. I reached out and grabbed her ass. She let out a giggle.

"What about your Mom and Dad?"

"All they can see is us, standing in the pool," she said and moved her hand inside my shorts and soon, her hand started jerking my hard cock. It was just soooo restricted, so I pulled down my shorts.

I moaned and looked at her and then towards the house, no sign of her Mom or Dad. She leaned forward and brushed her lips against mine. When she did it again, I pulled her close and kissed her hard and deep. She leaned into the kiss and kissed me back.

I moaned into her mouth as her hand jerked my cock even faster. Her grip was so tight around my shaft. It felt so good.

She broke the kiss with a grin. "I like the way you moan. It's so cute."

I laughed but it quickly turned into a moan as I felt her other hand on my balls. She was giving them a sensual massage underwater. "Fuck, that feels good," I moaned.

"Oh yeah? Are these balls going to release all of their cum for me?" She teased.

"Yes!" I moaned again. I was now getting closer to that edge. Her hand moved up and down on my hard cock in a quick steady motion.

Sarah's hand tightened on my shaft and she jerked my cock, faster and harder. Her hand was moving incredibly quickly on my cock. Then, all of a sudden she dove under the water and sucked me into her mouth as far as she could, stroking what she couldn't fit with her hands, rapidly, and then came up for air.

"Ffffuck," I managed, as I looked towards the house, Sarah gasped for air, and then she was under again. I leaned my head back, put my hands under the water and found her hair, and held her, tentatively, and she didn't resist.

All I could think about was the sensation of my cock being enveloped by my girlfriend's throat.

My orgasm rose from the pit of my stomach and traveled into my balls where it built like a pressure cooker.

Finally, it released. I orgasmed so hard that my whole body contracted in a water-borne crunch. Sarah's mouth never left me, she didn't come up for air. Instead, I felt her throat contract around my cock as she swallowed my cum immediately.

"Holy hell," I gasped. She kept at it, milking me of every drop.

I relaxed so completely that I probably would've drowned had she not been supporting me with that fantastically realistic tail.

After a few more moments, she relented, and surfaced, grinning wide.

"You liked that. I can tell."

"That was . . . just. I can barely think straight, but fuck... what if... Fuuck, Sarah.... Fuuuck."

"You taste good in the water as well. I love how you taste"

I wanted nothing more than to continue, to lay my crazy blonde cosplayer out on that nearby bed and ravage her but the more discerning situation returned too. The fuck will have to wait.

I awkwardly put my shorts back on, swam to the edge, and climbed out, sitting on the lip of the pool. Sarah swam up.

"This was probably the weirdest, naughtiest thing I've ever done," Sarah said.

"Yeah, I agree, I don't know where it came from but you were fucking amazing."

Sarah went into the house and soon came back with a fruit plate. We ate and I could feel her vibrant mood, and she looked so fucking hot. And horny.

"I know what you want," she purred. "Why don't you just take it?"

"Take it..... Isn't Marie and Stan home?"

"Yes.... Buuttt.."

She was grinding my cock flat against my torso. The naked, soft skin of her tights teasing me harder, my desire growing more pronounced.

Sarah's eyes were closed and she was biting her lower lip as she gently rubbed my semi-hard cock through my pants. If she was faking, she was doing a damn good job of it.

"Tell me what you want," I ordered.

"I... I want you to fuck me," Sarah whispered.

"I can't hear you."

"Fuck me. I want you to fuck me."

"Beg me."

I could feel her whole body shudder next to me.

"Please," she whispered, a moan that barely escaped her lips.

"Louder." I hissed in her ear.

"Please fuck me! Please put your fat cock in me. Is that what you want to hear?" Her voice was pleading but still defiant.

I reached down and grabbed the fabric between her legs. Sarah quietly spread her legs and let out a gasp, and then I pulled her bikini bottom aside. She was soaking wet.

"You hate that I told you that I'd like to fuck Nikki, don't you?" You hate that it makes you this wet, don't you?" I ran two fingers up the folds of her sex. They were slick immediately. "But you love it too." I ran a finger over her clitoris, teasing.

"Yes." Her voice was small again.

"Yes, what?"

She hated me when I told her my fantasy, and I wasn't sure if she would kill me right there.

But that hatred and defiance quickly turned to confused curiosity.

Then we fucked like crazy, talked about Nikki, showered and fucked again.

"Yes... I hate it... but it does make me.... soooo fucking horny.... and wet..."

I slipped two fingers inside her, causing another full-body shudder.

"Today you will call me sir. Understand?"

Sarah gasped at the sudden, and unexpected intrusion. "Yes... sir."

I began to finger-fuck Sarah, knowing that we could be seen from the kitchen, but only the backs of our sunbeds.

"What are you doing?" Her voice was pleading, almost panicked. "Sir?" she added.

"You're not used to giving up control, are you?"

"No."

"No, what?"

"No, sir."

"Fine, I'll play along with you... Beg for it..."

"Sir.... Fuck me... Now... I'm so fucking horny.... Let's go behind the outdoor kitchen, and fuck me... Hard.... I need your hard cock inside me now...."

I gazed deeply into her emerald eyes and she, in turn, searched mine.

Once behind the kitchen, Sarah pushed me down onto the grass and straddled me, shoving her tits in my face as I ran my hands up and under her bikini top. Sarah peeled off her top and revealed her pert tits. I took one puffy nipple in his mouth, sucked it, and then gently bit it, eliciting a moan.

Sarah grabbed my rock-hard cock, guided me into her, and sunk down in one smooth motion, eliciting gasps from both of us.

She rode me gently. At first.

The slow, steady, rhythmic motion of her hips was a tease, and just as I wanted her to pick up the pace, she did. The unsettling knowledge that I wanted to fuck my sister was long gone, and she had on numerous times said that it actually turned her on. My hands explored her firm, athletic body, and she writhed under my touch, squealing in delight when I felt up her ribs and palmed her tits. I brought her close and sucked on her erect nipples, licking the salt off them, and playfully biting the large areolas.

"Oh my Goddess!" she cried out after about a minute of riding me, and the walls of her pussy spasming around my cock.

I reached up and palmed her tits hard. Sarah's were small in comparison to Nikki's. Her tits fit neatly into the shape of my hand but the same probably couldn't be said of Nikki's.

"Your cock is exquisite, darling. Just so--ah!" She squealed as she came again, the walls of her pussy spasming around me.

After Sara's second orgasm, I knew I needed to cum as well, but I wanted to be in charge, not while she rode me.

I tossed her off me and aimed my cock at her opening. My head teased her folds and, soon, I slowly increased pressure. Her juices soaked me and she opened her legs wider to accommodate me. I slid in easily but he prolonged the whole situation, I had to stop an orgasm, so I stopped moving for a second before I slowly continued.

Sarah's eyes rolled back and she moaned in ecstasy as I fucked her slow and steady. She wrapped her legs around me, locking her ankles, and began using them to pump him into her.

I was not going to let her set the pace though.

After thrusting me with her thighs a couple of times, I didn't pull back and instead stayed buried to the hilt. I paused, unmoving, and waited.

Sarah soon became frustrated that I wasn't fucking her anymore and rotated her hips to try and make space, to fuck me from underneath.

She bit her lip again as I pulled back, letting my cock almost all the way out before sliding back into her.

Slow. Controlled. Steady.

Sarah melted under me.

With each measured thrust, she moaned a little more urgently, her pleasure clearly building. But soon she was trying to set the pace again, trying to use her legs to pump me into her faster and harder. I resisted in the same manner until she got the message. She relaxed and I restarted my slow, measured, thrusts.

"Please, sir," she pleaded. "Let me cum. I'm so close."

"I want to hear you beg for it," I said, unsure how much longer I could play this game with her. "Tell me how much you like my cock," I continued and grabbed her breast, my thumb and forefinger finding her erect nipple.

I pinched her nipple harder than I'd ever dared to with Sarah, or any previous girlfriend, gambling that Sarah could take it. I was right.

She squealed in pleasure and I thrust into her again.

"Okay, okay! I love it! I love your dick! Please let cum, sir! Please! I need you to make me cum with your big cock!"

I thrust into her harder and faster, finally allowing myself to pick up the pace. She relinquished herself to me fully, her legs relaxed, letting me plow into her.

Sarah came in a flood of half-screams and squeals, wetness pouring from her. "Please! Please! PLEASE!"

I, who had been barely holding on, came just after she did. I pounded her cunt as hard as I could and I exploded.

My second orgasm in an hour came from some ways away. I quickened my pace, coxing my orgasm close and then slowing to where it subsided like a warm knot in my belly. I felt the walls of her pussy grab hold of me, squeezing, I swore I could feel her milking me from the inside. It was unlike any woman I'd ever been with.

Sarah came, as I shot the first load deep inside her, delighted moans became more high-pitched and pleading. She bounced underneath me wildly, she grabbed my hips to more or less keep pulling me back down on her. Her legs trembled as she tensed, her back arching.

"Gaah!" was all I could manage to get out as I came in four compulsive jerks before almost collapsing on her.

"Now what should we do next?" Sarah asked me with a grin. "Sir."

END OF PART 1.

In part 2, we will read about my growing desire to fuck me sister, but will IO have the courage to actually do it?

I hope you liked it, and once again, don't be upset about some grammatical error or misspelling, I am not an English native.

Please comment in the area below to let me know what you liked, what you disliked, and what would you like to see happen if there will be a part 2.

I love writing, it turns me on immensely, but I also really like to read what you are like and not like. I understand that my English isn't the best, but I bet I speak better Swedish than you...

Steve

12