Sister Nikki Pt. 02

Story Info
The desire to fuck my sister grows stronger.
4.5k words
4.49
14.9k
25

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/24/2023
Created 08/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drcock666
Drcock666
625 Followers

PART 2

Main characters.

I, Steve, 20

Sarah, my 19-year-old girlfriend

Nikki, My 28-year-old sister.

In this story, we will meet Steve (again) and his desire to fuck his sister, Nikki.

I know I've written similar stories before, but this series is completely separate from the other ones.

In the first part, I (Steve) went shopping with my sister, a Valentine present for my girlfriend, and a deep incestuous desire starts to grow in me. Can I really fuck my own sister?

We will also met my girlfriend, Sarah.

In this part, my desire to fuck my sister Nikki starts to become an obsession, and Sarah gets fucked hard after dreaming of Nikki. Again

This is a taboo story, not really incest yet, but still taboo. So if you don't like to read these kinds of stories, go to the next one.

Enjoy, and for new readers of my material, I am not an English Native speaking person (I'm Swedish, so excuse my Swenglish)

_____

Over there next months I was dreaming of Nikki, checking her out, and.... yes.... sniffing her dirty panties... Fine, I said it, it doesn't make me a perv, I just wanted to smell and taste her pussy.

The desire to fuck Nikki grew stronger by the hour, well maybe by the week.

One night, I had a very vivid dream of Nikki, that actually made me cum in my sleep, which made Sarah wonder what the fuck was going on. I told her my fantasy about Nikki a few months before but downplayed it a lot, and made it sound that it was never gonna happen, just a weird fantasy, that it will never happen. But, I wasn't sure... It might... It might.

In my dream Nikki and I were in the shower, she was lathering me up, starting with my calves and worked her way up. Her hands were soft but when she massaged me, it was clear they were powerful too.

I became semi-erect immediately, enjoying being cleaned by my older sister.

"You have strong legs," she said, working her hands over my quads. "Do you still run?"

"Actually, yes."

"I love to run as well."

Her soapy hands found my cock and began lathering it up. "This is strong too." She ran a fist up and down my shaft, jerking me while massaging my testicles with her other hand.

I moaned and played with her large breast, then I grabbed the bottle of soap, poured a dollop in my hand, and began working it into her amazing tits, while she gave me the best dick cleaning of my life.

"Mmmm. I didn't know you had magic fingers," I "dorkily" said.

Nikki grabbed the hand-held shower-head and rinsed the suds off my crotch. When my cock was soap-free, she dropped to her knees and popped it into her mouth.

She moaned as I ran my fingers across her wet hair, which sent gentle vibrations through her mouth. This began a feedback loop of intensity whereby her moans drove me to massage her scalp harder, causing her to moan loudly, increasing the vibrations.

"That feels so damn amazing, sis," I said.

So caught up in this loop, I barely felt when she slipped a hand between my legs. With one soapy finger, she followed the line of my perineum and found my anus. She teased me there for a moment, no doubt trying to gauge my reaction. When I didn't stop her, she slipped a finger into my ass.

A spasm of pleasure shot down my legs, causing my knees to buckle. I wasn't sure where my prostate was or precisely what it did but I knew that she'd just hit it on the first pass. I was a novice to this kind of thing, and I'd never had a girlfriend give it more than a passing try. But, then again, Nikki wasn't my girlfriend, she was my older sister.

Nikki was apparently as expert as she was enthusiastic.

Soon I was trapped between her mouth and her finger, with each thrust forward relieving some of the pressure on my prostate only to reverse when I pulled back.

I palmed the sides of her soapy head, holding her still while face-fucking her. She opened her mouth wide to accommodate me and took my entire length easily down her throat.

The combined assault from her mouth and her finger up my ass was too much and my orgasm built quickly.

I warned her that I was about to cum and she increased her tempo, burying me in her throat. This time, however, she pulled back at the last moment, pointing my cock at her open mouth.

Thick ropes of cum hit her tongue as I squeezed my Glutes so hard I thought I might break her hand.

Nikki lapped up my cum greedily.

"Oh, my," she said, beaming. "Thank you! You taste so delicious!"

I gasped for air. "I should... be thanking... you."

"I want to drink your seed every day! Is that too forward?" She paused for a moment and then continued:

"I know it's a big commitment and pretty selfish of me but I'm totally addicted to your cock, little brother, well, not little everywhere," She said and gave me a sly smile.

"You could even say I'm a-dick-ted!" She giggled at her own pun.

As I told you before, I came in my sleep, I didn't think that was possible, or maybe I had been jerking off in my sleep. Either way, I came, Sarah wasn't happy and accused me of dreaming about another girl.

A few nights later, it happened again, but this time, I fucked Sarah hard afterward.

Nikki and I were alone on the sofa watching some stupid reality show that Sarah had got me hooked on too.

All of a sudden, Sarah turned to me.

"I watched you pull up my OnlyFans page, last night, I watched you spit in your hand, and your hand go under the blanket," Nikki said, lingering on the last word for a few extra beats.

I was speechless, all I could do was moan slightly in anguish.

"What's the matter?" she asked as she suddenly sat up a bit and looked into my face.

"I saw, was that what you wanted? For me to see you jerk off? Maybe, you where hoping for something more, maybeeeee..."

She gave me a gentle nudge and I gave way, and suddenly I found myself laying down on the couch with her sitting over me.

"You probably want to know if maybe..."

She slid on top of me in one quick motion, past my legs, and onto my hips, straddling me under her. She looked up at the ceiling for a moment and sighed happily, before turning back to me, her hair backlit by the living room light.

"You want to know if I am messed up. Like you, don't you?"

As she asked, she bent down towards me until our faces were only inches apart, my arms still pinned under the blanket.

"I am Stevy", she whispered as she closed the gap and pressed her lips against mine.

I lost my mind. The feel of my older sister's lips against mine was unlike anything I'd ever felt before. I'd kissed plenty of girls before, but this was way different. It felt almost like a current was flowing out of her lips and into mine. She continued kissing me, confidently, gently, lovingly, and with true feelings. Her large breast was pressed against my chest and I could feel her nipples poking into me, hard and excited. I kissed her back with passion and felt like I'd never felt before. This was more than a perverted attraction to her body, I realized as we kissed passionately on the couch that I loved my sister. That I only wanted her, not Sarah. That I had to have her.

I managed to free an arm, grabbed Nikki's amazing ass and pulled her towards me even more. I felt her smile through the kiss for a moment, before pushing her ass back against my hand, encouraged by her eagerness. She broke the kiss for a moment and looked into my eyes. I could see that her emerald eyes were watering slightly.

"Oh Stevy, I've wanted this for so long. I've seen how you look at me, checking me out, and it always get me so excited...."

I felt one of Nikki's hands start to glide along me, towards my waist.

"....And.... I have often checked out that huge package you're carrying around with you..."

I held my breath as her fingers fell gently on my hard cock. She gave it a gentle, probing, squeeze through my pants.

"Can I...?", she whispered, almost desperately. My eyes widened and I nodded.

Nikki smiled at me sweetly and pulled my pants down to my ankles. My cock sprang up, she smiled and bit her lip slightly. Then she sat up straight and pulled her shirt off over her head. Time slowed for a moment as her enormous breasts bounced free of any covering. I couldn't help but gape as I saw them in person, fully uncovered, for the first time. I realized that pictures and videos, which had seemed so tantalizing and revealing before, didn't even come close to doing my sister's perfect tits justice. They were so full and round, pert and bouncy. Her nipples were small and erect. She smiled even wider seeing my reaction and started rubbing and squeezing her boobs.

With one hand, she grabbed my hard cock and pushed the head against her pussy, and with the other one, she held her panties to the side.

"I'm on the pill. Do you want to... cum inside me?", she whispered breathlessly in my ear. I moaned out in surprise as goosebumps and shudders of pleasure swept through my entire body.

"Yesss..." I managed to say.

"Mmmm..." she replied in the same sensual tone.

I felt her push herself onto me, impaling her tight little pussy with my hard cock. It happened slowly, both of us groaning in appreciation the whole way down. Suddenly I was all the way inside her. She slowly pulled back up my shaft, and then slowly back down. She repeated this a few times, moaning loudly with each transition. She looked at me, her face contorted in pleasure.

"Stevy, I love your cock... I want you to know that this feels so much better than any other time when some random guy fucked me," she had a weirdly serious look on her face as she said this, which looked almost comical considering how disheveled and aroused she looked. I laughed lightly before responding:

"I didn't expect that... But... I agree, it's crazy how much better this feels. Your pussy feels amazing."

I started thrusting into her, Nikki tossed her head back for a second and gasped. She brought it back down and started moaning into my neck as I fucked her, firmly and gently.

"Oooohhhhh Steve...mmm oohhhh"

I increased the pace slightly, really getting off on my sister's obvious enjoyment.

"God Brother... this is fate... your cock is... ugghh... it must have been made for my pussy..."

As she said this, I felt the telltale shift inside me, and I knew that an orgasm was inevitable, I would cum soon.

"Nikk... I'm going to cum... do you want me to?"

"Oooh Steve if you cum inside me I'm going to cum so hard! Yes yes please cum inside me little brother, fill my pussy with your sweet cum. I want it so badly, I wan..... OOOHH, Fuuuuckkk."

She yelled out in pleasure as my cock started to spurt thick streams of cum into her. I couldn't make a sound, I had been holding my breath for some reason and almost blacked out as I shot my load into my sister's tight little pussy. As I came down from the orgasm I realized she was humming as well. Nikki was squeezing my cock with her pussy and yelling into my chest to make less noise. After a few more moments she collapsed onto me.

We just laid there, but Nikki never stopped stroking my cock, and soon I was hard again.

Like an animal, I rolled her onto her knees, pressed her chest and shoulders into the couch so her ass was raised, I ripped her extremely soggy panties off and spread her legs, so I could get my first glimpse of her pussy. I stood up and pulled Nikki back so that I could Doggy her standing up. I felt her heat against my cock as she involuntarily moved her hips, mindlessly seeking contact. I took my cock in my hand and pressed it against her hot, swollen tight hole, moving it in circles to spread wetness around as I work the head into her, and once the head was inside, I paused, feeling Nikki trembling with desire, savoring the quivering of her pussy around the head of my cock. I flexed once or twice, swelling it inside her but still not going deeper despite her increasingly urgent movements. Nikki was panting and gasping and I hushed her with a low chuckle.

I grasped her hips and started to move in and out of her, just an inch or two, short, teasing strokes. I love the way that her lips followed my blood-filled pole in and out. My thighs were aching with the strain of holding back, as I bent closer to her ear and asked: "Do you like your brother's hard cock in your tight little pussy, sis?"

"I do," she answered "Yes, I do... I want it. I need it.... Fuck me, baby brother," she said, but instead, I pulled almost all the way out of her pussy, stopping when she whimpered a protest, being left with only the head inside her hot little cunt. My fingers were digging into Nikki's hips.

I just stopped, feeling her pussy milking me, trying to draw me deeper, and I could hear her whispering "please" over and over.

"Tell me you want it, sis."

"Fuck yes, I want it."

My breathing sped up and my grip tightened on her hips.

"What do you want, my cock? Do you want my big hard cock?"

"Yes, yes, yes..." Nikki whimpered.

"Tell me what you want. Say it!" I growled.

"I want your cock inside me. Please, please, fuck, I need it. Fuck me hard, come on, deeper, please!" Nikki pleaded, practically sobbing.

Then she cried out and shuddered as I buried myself all the way inside her.

"Yes, God, yes, like that, fuck me deep!"

I felt a carnal lust take over and soon, I was out of control, slammed my cock into her hot pussy as violently as I could, my balls slapped hard and loudly against her warm most thighs, and Nikki grunted mindlessly.

I could feel the head hit the bottom with every thrust, I was so far inside her and I wondered if I wasn't hurting her. I was as deep as humanly possible inside her, yet she was clawing the couch back, and pushing her hips backward, to get closer.

"I'm gonna come, baby, make me come. I'm so close, come on fuck me just like that, give it to me!"

Then, waves of searing pleasure started rolling outward from where my cock was pounding and she felt a huge orgasm rapidly approaching.

That was enough to push me over the edge.

"Fuck, oh fuck!" I cried out, as I spasmed inside my sister again and again, forcing myself as deep as I could, feeling her muscles clenching around me, milking every drop, pulse after pulse of almost painful pleasure as the roar in my ears started to subside. Every twitch of my cock caused another shockwave through her body, until I slipped all the way out with a groan, almost collapsing across Nikki's limp body. Nikki collapsed on the couch, lying all spread out, her skirt rolled up across her lower back, she was gasping for air, drenched in sweat, her hair was a mess and my white sticky cum was slowly sipping out from her amazing pussy.

When I woke up, I was holding onto my erect cock, all alone in the bed, but I heard Sarah getting breakfast ready downstairs.

When I came down to the kitchen, I found Sarah leisurely walking around the kitchen in her flimsy bathrobe. She was still glowing from the heat of the shower or the fact that the sun was sighing through the large window. Her wavy auburn hair hung wet against her neck. The thigh-length bathrobe she wore was the same one she'd had since she was 12 years old. She was a petite little thing, with B-cup breasts and a cute figure.

The bathrobe didn't quite cover all of her, especially the length, At 12, it was probably long enough, but at 19, it barely covered her ass and groin. Sarah hadn't bothered with any buttons, just loosely tying the belt, so there was a good amount of cleavage showing, actually, it showed cleavage nearly to be navel, and her hard nipples were poking through the thin material.

And... as she reached up and put away some glasses from the dishwasher, her trimmed pussy was peeking from the bottom of the robe.

I smiled to myself, walked up behind Sarah, placed my hand's on her butt, and gave them a squeeze while moving in tighter to her. The stiff bulge in my briefs become obvious as it pressed against her naked ass.

I nuzzled into her neck and shoulders. Sarah turned her head and we kiss, her hand reached back and found my erect cock, I could feel her smiling as she noticed how hard I was.

My hands slowly explore her delightful rear slides and start their way around her small body to her waiting pussy, while we still kiss, both of us grasping comfortably but firmly. I pushed her up against the refrigerator door, pinning her body against mine and the cool steel door; our bodies touching from torso to thigh.

I broke the kiss, and instead, we just stood there, my hands had reached her pussy, and she was still jerking my cock in the confined space between our bodies. No noise. No words, just pure lust.

I leaned in again and my lips slowly and purposefully moved against hers again, a bit more moisture escaping from our lips. The kiss was firmer than before. A long, slow, hot kiss. I felt her tongue tangle with mine as I rubbed my fingers through the curls of her trimmed bush, cupping her hot pussy in my hand. After a full palm feel, I started to move a finger through her lips. I could feel the hard nub of her clit under my finger as its tip circles her warm, slick entrance.

The kiss built in intensity breaking at a crescendo; finishing with us both breathing heavily. As the kiss ebbed, Sarah spread her legs so that I could get better access.

I slide one hand up her belly, untied the robe belt and somewhat roughly grasped her breast. I rubbed my thumb over her nipple and I could feel how hard it was becoming as it was pressed into the cold refrigerator door. Sarah groaned into my mouth in satisfaction as I pawed at her breast and rubbed her stiff nipple.

"God, I love how wet you get," I breathlessly said into her ear, as my cock twitched in her grip.

I groaned into her ear as I mauled her breast, that somehow perfectly fit my hand despite the small size. How firm they felt. How much I loved to kiss them, nibble them, suckle her hard nipples...

Sarah's breath deepened and I could feel her stiffen slightly in anticipation as I teased her hot entrance.

"Holy fuck, you're wet" I breathed into her ear.

All she could do was moan in response as my finger penetrated her tight and dripping cunt. I fingered her briskly, moving my finger strongly into her, listening to the "clucky" sounds and her loud moans and I finger-fucked her hard. Making her quiver and jerk at the unexpected morning invasion.

I started to pump my finger in and out in rhythm; pulling even more of her delicious wetness from her. The wet sounds added fuel to my passion as I pressed her body more forcefully against the metal door in front of her.

As my finger pulled back one more time, I added a second to its return journey. I love how tight she was as my second finger pushed into her. Sarah jerked slightly and moaned again at the sudden extra girth stretching her. Holy fuck, I loved how tight she felt around my fingers, I think to myself as I give her a moment to adjust before continuing my assault.

I started sawing my fingers in and out of her, and the urgency and volume of her cries increased with the increased stimulation. I didn't let up as and soon, I could feel her legs shake, and I noticed her grabbing her nipples.

I didn't let up as I sensed the tension building in her body. In out, in out, my fingers slid inside her hard, and soon, Sarah started to shake and moan loudly; I knew she was close. One final deep stroke inside her and I could feel her flutter against me as an extra gush of her sweet nectar spilled out of her as she rode out her orgasm against my fingers.

Her breathing was quick as I pulled my fingers from her. Her hair was a little wild and there was lust in her gorgeous eyes. I ran my hands gently up her sides and her robe fell open, caught on her breasts, and expose her mons and private parts.

With an exasperated sigh, she shrugged her shoulders, the robe slipped off them and dropped, falling free from her arms and leaving her standing there naked.

Drcock666
Drcock666
625 Followers
12