Sister Nikki Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drcock666
Drcock666
619 Followers

I embraced her from behind, leaned her over the counter, and she pressed her naked ass against me. I stepped back and pulled down my tenting underwear as I spanked her naked ass cheek.

Once again, I moved in behind her, leaned over, and whispered in her ear:

"I'm going to fuck the shit out of you."

I grabbed hold of her side as a rubbed my rock-hard cock against her, rubbing it along her pussy lips as I teased her.

"Stop teasing me and fuck me!" Sarah almost whined.

My cock tip found her entrance and I pushed hard into her. Causing her to grunt slightly and pull forward, subconsciously trying to pull away from the sudden penetration. She felt like liquid velvet around my cock, it was wonderful.

Both hands gripped her hips as I began thrusting against her. Hard, fast, deep strokes, I closed my eyes and saw Nikki in front of me, and for a brief moment, I actually thought I was fucking my sister. The sound of her ass slapping against me punctuates every stroke. I rubbed my hands up her back as I took her pussy from behind.

I groaned from the sensation of her wrapped around my dick. I paused for a moment, buried to the hilt inside her. I reached around and cupped both breasts as she pushed back against my cock buried inside her. When I felt the size of her breasts, I knew that it wasn't Nikki, these small tits belonged to my girlfriend. I spend a few moments rubbing her breasts. My hands departed with a rub, pinch, and pull of her nipples.

"Careful, they're sensssssiiiitti..." Sarah sighed.

I cut her off as I began to pound her again. Any pretense of tender love gone. I was fucking her. Hard. I moved my hands back to her small ass and grabbed her hips hard to help slam her back onto my cock with every stroke. I slapped her ass again as I pummel in and out like a madman.

I was breathing hard with the exertion, and I wanted to push every last millimeter of myself inside of her. The sounds of grunts, moans, and slapping flesh filled the room, and moisture cascaded down her legs.

I ran my fingers up her back and through her hair once i reached that far. I griped a good chunk of her hair and pulled her head back; arching her back as I pulled it hard, something I'd never done with Sarah before. Her volume went up a notch as I released her hip to smack her ass hard, and my rock-hard cock continues to slam into her tight cunt.

"Fucking cum on my cock!"

Sarah could only manage a groaning response and I felt her tremble and gush around my pole. I gripped her hip, yanked her wet hair harder, pulled her hard and fast against me, and picked up my pace.

Sarah was almost still as she braced herself stiffly against the counter, my fingers wrapped in her hair, and I continue to push and pull her back and forth against my cock. I pulled her head back a fraction of an inch more before releasing it. Sarah lowered herself down slightly on her forearms as I slapped her ass hard to punctuate each of my thrusts; pushing sharp, almost shouting sighs from you.

"Oh... there... right there... FUCK... don't... don't... oh fuck..."

Her words melted into a quiet groan, her breath became sharp and quick.

One, two, three more thrusts, and Sarah started to shout, the pitch rising and falling with my thrusts.

She rose to her tiptoes, her legs shook, as her second orgasm rippled through her; her voice rising to a warbling scream as I barreled towards my own orgasm. I pulled her roughly one last time onto my cock and bottom out in her sopping, twitching cunt. I bellowed as I erupted inside her; grunting and my cock twitched with each shot of cum I pumped into Sarah.

As we both started to come down from our orgasmic peaks. I ran my hands up her lean body. I covered both her hands with mine and grasped them tightly as I wrapped myself around her sweat-covered back; my softening cock still buried inside her; our juices ran down her thighs.

"I love you." I exhaled, catching my breath.

"I love you too," Sarah breathlessly said. "That was...... rough... and fucking hot... What's gotten into you?

END OF PART 2.

In part 3, I will hopefully fuck my sister, but only after she watched me fuck Sarah.

I hope you liked it, and once again, don't be upset about some grammatical error or misspelling, I am not an English native.

Please comment in the area below to let me know what you liked, what you disliked, and what would you like to see happen if there will be a part 3 and 4.

I love writing, it turns me on immensely, but I also really like to read what you are like and not like. I understand that my English isn't the best, but I bet I speak better Swedish than you...

Steve

Drcock666
Drcock666
619 Followers
12