Sister Nymph Ch. 02

Story Info
The family tries to figure out their new normal.
7k words
4.57
34k
66

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 05/17/2023
Created 08/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story deals with a fictionalized and fetishized version of a mental illness. However, please

Seek prompt medical care if you are being treated for nymphomania or other compulsions, but compulsions persist or cause you concern.

********

Justin tilted his head to the ceiling. Sweat ran down the side of his face and stuck his short, brown hair to his forehead. His mouth hung open as his cock was gently slurped into a woman's warm mouth. Her soft, textured tongue massaged the bottom of his shaft and the top of her mouth grazed his tip. He couldn't believe this was his life now. Glancing back down, he met his mother's eyes as she started to suck, bringing her cheeks in to envelop him completely.

Justin's testicles felt a bit tight, having just finished a few moments before. He looked behind his mother to watch his young sister, just barely eighteen on his bed. She was staring down at her own sex, catching the small dribbles of his cum leaking out of her with her finger, then licking it off. With a finger in her mouth, she looked up and caught him watching her. She smiled and made a show of wrapping her tongue around the finger.

His mother and sister were both well-endowed, but Samantha, his sister, was shorter, making her bust appear relatively larger on her small frame. He'd never thought about either of them in a sexual light until Nancy, his mother, had asked him to help Samantha by having sex with her. It was such a wild concept, but it seemed to have activated some switch in Justin's head. He couldn't have imagined a hotter situation if he'd tried. Apparently, it had activated a switch in his mother's head too, because she couldn't help but join them.

And now she was happily sucking his cock. He met his mother's gaze again as she grazed the underside of his balls with her fingernails. That same warm, tingly feeling from when he was a child and she'd gently grazed his arm, now repurposed. It caused him to clench his pelvis involuntarily, causing his not-quite-hard cock to grow with renewed vigor.

Samantha removed herself from his bed and came to his side, placing her hands on his back and shoulder. They both looked down at their mother, happily fulfilling her new role.

"Does our mother's mouth feel good?"

Nancy brought her tongue to the underside of the tip of his penis and rubbed, which shot a bolt of pleasure into him. Justin curled an arm around his sister and grasped the top of his mother's head to keep from falling backward. "God!" His sister's body was soft and warm. "It's incredible."

Nancy moaned happily around his cock in response. This can't possibly be real. This is a wet dream. Justin thought.

Samantha bent down and sucked Justin's nipple. It was an odd feeling, but the eroticism of it being his sister made it enjoyable. She looked up at him and asked, "Do you want to cum in her mouth?"

Two of the women in his family, naked, looking up at him, hoping to get more of his cum after he'd just cum inside both of them. He tightened his grip on them. "Yes! Fuck." His head swam. He could already feel his orgasm building.

Samantha stood back up, kissing the side of his face - she had to stand on her toes to do so - and spoke into his ear, "just remember you were going to fuck me again after." Her breath was hot against him and it made him flush. The primal feeling in his chest blossomed once more.

He bared his teeth and breathed out through them. "I won't forget."

Justin tightened his grip on the back of his mother's head and started humping into her face. She simply brought her hands down to start squeezing her breast and fingering herself - never looking away from him.

"Will you have enough cum for me?" Samantha asked him. She said it with a sexually playful tone, but Justin considered it. He wasn't sure, but he wasn't about to pass up the opportunity to cum down his mother's throat and coat her tits. He didn't know how long he had until his mother and sister came to their senses, but he was damn sure going to use the time he had. His friends had commented on hot they thought his mother was - he'd always just seen her as the commanding matriarch - and now he was the one about to pump a second load of cum into her.

To respond to his sister, he turned to Samantha and kissed her, savoring the taste of her mouth. The beast in him was torn between wanting to coat his mother in his cum, and wanting to throw his sister back on the bed to ravish her once more. He needed to conquer them both. He broke the kiss and stared into his sister's eyes. "Be patient," he said, and licked his lips.

She bit her lip and humped her pussy against his leg.

He looked down at Nancy, still happily allowing her son to face fuck her. He sped up his thrusts and Nancy's eyes started to water. Not 20 minutes ago, that mouth had been telling him what to do. He tried to merge the image of his confident mother with this sexy woman kneeling at his feet. "Keep sucking my cock, mom," he said.

Nancy just moaned around him in response. Justin slipped his hand down his sister's ass, loving the smooth, supple feeling of her flesh, and relishing in the simple fact that he could. He pulled her closer to him, her young breasts pressed into his chest and side. He could feel her nipples, his sister's nipples, poking into him.

Samantha egged them on, "give it to her, big brother. Mommy needs a nice, thick helping of your cum down her throat."

Justin smacked his sister's ass and then gripped it tightly. She yelped. He turned to her, speaking through clenched teeth, "why don't you get down there and help her? You need to earn your brother's cum too."

Sam's eyes widened and she grinned. "Oh, I'll earn it, big brother." She sank to her knees behind Nancy, placing her hands on her mother's breasts. Nancy, in turn, placed her hand on top of her daughter's.

Sam kissed her mother on the cheek, then looked up at Justin. Justin placed a hand tenderly on the opposite side of her face. His breathing became erratic. His mother and sister, naked, looking up at him with their gorgeous, cold, gray eyes. His cock in his mother's warm mouth. Samantha kissed the palm of his hand, then said, "cum for us, big brother. Give your Mommy and sister sluts our reward."

And there it was. He came. He pressed their heads together, holding them in place. He couldn't stop thrusting into his mother's mouth. She started to gag as more and more of it shot out of him, some of it dribbling out around his cock to drip down her chin. As the last few spurts came, he pulled his penis out, shooting a small shot onto her cheek. He grabbed his dick, aiming at her chest, which she stuck out for him, and stoked himself to try to get at least one shot on his mother's glorious tits.

Nothing more came out. However, a drop from her chin landed in her cleavage. Justin tried to burn the image into his mind: his mother, covered with his cum, swallowing what he had been able to put in her mouth, and his sister, smiling devilishly. Feeling completely spent, his testicles starting to ache, he released his sister's head and flopped onto the bed on his back.

Samantha's face filled his vision and she kissed him on the mouth. He was aware of the sweat on his chest and the damp spot already forming below him on his bed. He felt gross and sticky. Sam didn't seem to care. She shoved her tongue into his mouth and he weakly played along. Eventually, she broke the kiss and straddled him, pushing her ass down against his limp and wet penis.

She licked the sweat off his face, pressing her tits against his chest. As tired as he was, it was enough to warrant a small response in his manhood. She asked him, "are you ready to fuck your little sister again? Do you like my titties pressed against you?"

Maybe this wasn't a wet dream, maybe it was a wet nightmare. They'd fuck him to death. "Sam, I'm gonna need a minute."

Sam rocked her hips against him, her soft breasts rubbing against his chest, and said, "but I want my brother's big cock inside me now!"

She'd definitely figured out the way to get him excited. The dirty talk combined with the incest drove him wild and his cock responded accordingly. How long could this go on for?

Sam continued rocking and gripped his face, kissing him all over. "Please, big brother. I need your cock in me. I'm so horny!"

Justin wanted to oblige her, but his testicles groaned at the thought of producing anything else so soon after two orgasms. His entire body felt drained, though his spirit was eager. He gripped her ass to stop her rocking - and to appreciate the shape. "Sis, I don't have it in me right now. Just give me some time."

"But I earned it!"

"You were down there for barely 20 seconds," Nancy said from the floor. Justin turned his head to watch his mother stand. Even after 4 children, she still had a tight stomach and pussy. Her body had mature curves and her breasts barely sagged. What would his friends think if they knew he'd fucked her and she'd sucked his dick?

Nancy had licked the cum from around her mouth and was wiping at the shot on her cheek. The drop in her cleavage still remained. She continued, "you'll have to work harder if you want a treat as tasty as this." She winked at Justin.

Justin's cock twitched in response.

"Mommy slut!" Samantha leaned up, enveloping Justin's cock with her ass, showing off her wonderful tits. The tits she'd inherited from Nancy. "What have I told you about speaking when spoken to?"

Nancy walked over, grabbed Sam's face, and kissed her. She said, "baby, I think the fun is over for now. Your brother needs rest." She wiped the cum from her cleavage and stuck the finger in her daughter's mouth. "Here's your percentage."

Sam closed her eyes and slurped, but opened her mouth and glared when Nancy pulled the finger back out. "Mom! I was already hornier than when we started."

Nancy bent down and ran her fingers through Justin's hair. It didn't feel sexual, just... comforting. She pecked him on the lips like she had countless times before. She collected her clothes and went to the door, pausing before she left to say, "take care of that dirty clothes pile, young man. I won't ask again."

She closed the door behind her.

Samantha seemed to take that as an invitation to restart her advances. She leaned back down and started kissing Justin's face. "Please fuck me, big brother. Your little sister is so horny."

As excited as his body was, Justin used the benefit of two recent releases to think clearly. He grasped his sister's shoulders. "Sam, we aren't done, but we do need to take a break. Otherwise, the well's gonna run dry." He pushed her away and sat up.

Sam hugged him from behind, pressing those young, supple breasts of hers into his back, and kissed his shoulders. "My well is far from dry, big brother. Don't you want to dip into it again?"

He very much wanted to dip into her well. His manhood was nearing full mast once more, but his testicles still complained. "I'd absolutely love to fuck you into my bed, but three fucks a day is already pretty close to my limit - and I've already cum twice."

Sam pulled away from him, leaning against the wall and pulling her legs up. One of her hands found her clit and the other started pinching and pulling at her nipple. "I thought guys wanted to have sex all the time?"

Justin closed his eyes and swallowed. How had he been living with this sex-craved little slut all this time without knowing how hot and easy she was? Would fucking her again really be that difficult? He pictured himself taking her again, making her scream his name, and flooding her with his cum again. His voice was hoarse as he said, "I want to."

Unable to stop himself, Justin reached for her and she widened her legs in response. He placed his hands on the inside of her knees and just explored her body. He moved up to her sex, brushing his thumbs along it as he moved up to her torso. She moved away from the wall to allow his hands to come around to her back and shoulders. He pulled her in and twisted her down onto his bed, pressing his hardened cock against her eager pussy, letting it just nestle there, lengthwise. He felt her legs wrap around his own.

Looking into Samantha's eyes, Justin brushed the hair off her face. "I didn't realize how much I wanted to fuck you until today. In a perfect world, that's all we would do." He pressed his crotch into her again. He could feel precum leaking out of him and plenty of her juices coating his length. He closed his eyes and released a breath.

Opening his eyes once more, he said, "but I won't be able to fuck you later tonight if we fuck again right now."

Sam lifted her hips to press herself against him. He was definitely going to need to change his sheets. Her mouth opened slightly and she gripped his arms. "Maybe..." she humped against him once more, "we don't..." hump, "need" hump, "to fuck..." hump, "right now." Her breathing grew faster and she found a steady rhythm of grinding herself against his cock.

It was torturous. The wet rubbing along the bottom of his cock drove Justin wild. He wanted to just hold her down and shove himself back in her, but he knew he'd have a better orgasm later if he managed to wait. She clearly needed this. He just needed to hold off longer than she did. He closed his eyes and ground against her to match her thrusts.

After a minute of quiet humping, Sam said, "big brother..." She brought her arms around is back, pulling him down. "Mmmm, tell me I'm your slut."

Justin kept his eyes closed. Her tits rubbing against his chest made it even harder not to fuck her. But, if he wasn't going to fuck her, he'd at least help her get some release from whatever this was. He said, "you're my little sister slut. You're so fucking desperate for my cock."

"I am!" Sam scratched down his back, making him wince. "God, I want your cock in me so bad! Mmmmm... do you-? Do you want to fuck your slut?"

Justin opened his eyes. She looked at him with desperation. The animal in his chest started clawing to come out. He gripped her hair and Sam lifted her head in response. He gently bit her neck, then licked up the side of her face and growled into her ear. "I'm going to fuck my little sister slut. Tonight, I'm going to make you fucking beg."

"Fuck! I won't even have a choice. My big, strong brother is going to come into my room and take me like the slut I am." Her humping quickened and Justin increased his tempo to match. It was just awkward enough to prevent him from building up another orgasm, but his cock was leaking precum all over their mostly-combined sexes.

"That's right, baby. I'm going to take you however I want. I'll make you scream and wake up the entire neighborhood. Everyone will know what a slut you are."

Samantha arched her back. "Yes! Oh fuck. They'll all know! Each time you fuck me, they'll know that I have the best big brother in the whole world!"

"Because what are you?"

"I'm a fucking slut! Oh FUCK, I'm my brother's little sister slut! Ahhhh-" her voice died out and became a whimper as she tightly clung to Justin's body. He could feel more liquid pouring out of her and coating his genitals.

As her orgasm subsided, she went limp against him. A primal part of him so desperately wanted to take her right then and fuck her into even greater orgasmic heights. He could just do it. She'd let him. But it'd be so much better if he simply allowed himself to wait. He needed to recover.

And he needed to clean up. He lifted up from his sister's body and looked down at her. She was just as sweaty as he was. His pubic hair was matted with various liquids. His bed was soaked. The room smelled like sex.

Justin rolled off of his sister and laid next to her. He turned his head to look at her and couldn't help from watching her majestic tits rise and fall as she breathed. He reached out and grabbed one, just feeling the perfect shape and the slight tickle of her hard nipple against his palm. As exhausted as he was, he wasn't doing it out of sexual desire - OK, maybe some - instead, he just wanted to appreciate the shape of his sister's body. He'd never seen it before today, or really cared to.

He moved his hand down to her stomach, turning on his side to do so. Her soft flesh submitted to even this gentle touch. Sam wasn't particularly fit, but with her small frame and low body fat, he could feel her abdominal muscles putting up a resistance against his hand. Somewhere below there, within her, some of his cum still resided.

He found her belly button and sat up to look at it. He repeatedly circled his finger around it. They'd both been fed for nine months by the same womb.

"That tickles."

Justin glanced at her, then stopped his finger circling and placed his palm over her belly button. Those keen, gray eyes looked back at him. "You're beautiful."

Samantha blushed and looked away. "That's weird."

Justin stared down at her.

"THAT'S weird?" he finally asked.

She studied the wall.

Justin shook his head and looked back at her stomach. "I've just never been... allowed, to appreciate your body. Even with..." he waved his hand around, vaguely pointing to the entire room, "all of this, I could only experience it, in one way. I'm just taking a moment to appreciate the art that is: you."

"Do you know how cringy that sounds? 'The art that is you?' " Sam looked back at him and sat up. She looked around the room, seemingly searching for something.

"What are you looking for?"

"Trying to spot the fedora."

Justin pushed her back against the bed. "Shut up!" He stood up and started gathering his clothes to throw into the pile.

********

Samantha laid against her brother's bed while he thrashed around the room. She felt gross covered in sweat, saliva, and other bodily fluids. Admittedly, it was a bit of a turn on: being forced to lay in her own sexual filth while everyone else went about their normal day until they decided to use her again.

But she felt more gross than turned on. Besides, Justin had thrown her by getting all... weird. She sat back up on her elbows, watching him move around the room. His dick flopped around goofily as he huffed. Why couldn't he have just fucked the life out of her and then kicked her out? Or at least let her bask in the sexual thrill for a bit longer? She hoped he'd stick to the plan they'd discussed: come into her room and have his way with her. Leave all that other crap for the romance movies.

Justin suddenly whipped his head up from the floor and looked at her. There was intensity in his eyes. She'd wanted him for as long as she'd been interested in boys. All the sharp lines of his face had simply grown in intensity as he'd gotten older. Had he changed his mind? Was he going to mount her now after all? Her sex quivered slightly at the idea.

"Get up."

Would he take her on the floor like an animal? Or maybe hold her up and fuck her standing up? She quickly hopped off his bed, excited to see what he'd do to her next.

Justin started removing the sheets from his bed without looking at her again. Each tug at the bed covers seemed more aggressive than necessary.

"Wait. Are you mad at me?"

He paused for a moment, then his motions became more subdued. "I'm fine. I just need to get these cleaned before stains set in."

She suddenly felt like an intruder. This was no longer the crazed sex den it had become; it was back to being "her brother's room." Should she leave? She wasn't sure what the etiquette was for leaving. She'd watched her mother seemingly flick a switch and go back to being a mother before she left. Should she kiss her brother good-bye too? Was that a thing siblings did? Was that a thing siblings in this situation did?

12