All Comments on 'Sister Nymph Ch. 02'

by PlatnumDoodles

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent part 2. You need to get the father involved. Have the mothef break the news to him .

Jdavis77Jdavis77over 1 year ago
So

This it pretty good I know people saying bring the father in but please don't if anything make the brother and sister fall in love. Yes it started off with just sex but have the sister just cuddle with him and let it build up

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Have both cease birth control, so Justin can impregnate both. The father can believe that he was the sperm donor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What ever you do.. I can't wait for part 3.

walt555walt555over 1 year ago

What a great family, cant wait for more entries.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not as good as the first part, but still a good read.

Bill S.

tkarddetkarddeover 1 year ago

You write your story the way you want it told. You are doing a fine job and I look forward to seeing the next chapter. Looking forward to how the family dynamics change as they progress.

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53over 1 year ago

" Even after 4 children". Who is the 4th child?? Chapter 1 said mother was on birth control after the 3rd.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Honestly hot AF, yes a couple discrepancies but these are trival.

Hope you continue writing please

tusdinetusdineover 1 year ago

These two chapters are excellent and I really hope we get more in the future! I really enjoyed that 1) the brother actually has something of a refractory period, and 2) the sister is so horny that she just doesn't care. The fact that she wants it when she can't have it is amazing.

I agree with an earlier commenter re: the father: the less of him, the better. Of course, I'll trust that you can write a good story regardless, but I'd personally prefer to just have the brother with his insatiable ladies. The ending definitely leaves me wanting more - I want to see the "new normal" and how their lives are affected.

LonesomeBoy60LonesomeBoy60about 1 year ago

Weak. The Father is left out a.k.a. cheated on. F.T.S.

redlion75redlion7512 months ago

Breed her over and over again

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

First chapter started the action off in daughter's bedroom then flip-flopped to son's room and back before finally settling on son's room towards end of that chapter and in this chapter, apparently. Was that intentional or just an editing issue? In my experience, arbitrary context changes like that only happen in my dreams.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great story, more please.

lust_lover45lust_lover45about 1 month ago

Great series, I love the sister/brother/mother dynamic very hot!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous