All Comments on 'Sister on a Mission'

by SEAWATER1

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Just knew it

You had to end it with guys sucking each others cocks. GROSS

NormCastleNormCastlealmost 12 years ago
Cool

I think that was sooo fucking cool...and MUM found out her son was indeed a cocksucker...what a tremendous finish...thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
...

needs a gay tag you asshat

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Gross

So gross and a very poorly written story... The story felt like reading a receipt or a road direction, a lot of uplisting all the way through...

ap2techap2techalmost 12 years ago
WTF??

Who is this Anonymous reader that puts these stories in such a bad light? Why is (s)he even bothering to peruse the stories here if they don't appeal to him?

If you can do better register and submit your own, otherwise keep your comments to yourself and let us enjoy the site in peace.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Good story!

I laughed my ass off at the ending! Thanks! :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great story

the writing isn't great (but who reads this as great lit) but the story line is great. He isn't gay, he is bi as he enjoyed sis several times and brother-in-law once before mom caught them. Sounds like alot fun to me.

ChasBChasBalmost 12 years ago
Highly improbable

I also laughed at the end. A very pleasant story, but not very likely at all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
More please.

First, I'm not the anonymous asshole who has been dissing this story. Second, continue this story in part 2 and possibly part three, including mom, and hubby's sister. I think this is a hot story and you can really expand it alot. Don't listen to the idiot saying its poor writing, or that he laughed at the end of it. So much potenial. Please please please write more.

William smythWilliam smythalmost 12 years ago
Gross?

What truly is gross are the people who show their ignorance and total lack of tolerance by deriding the life style of others.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayalmost 12 years ago
Good story

It was a good story and the sexual awaking of her brother.

The gay sex isn't my cup of tea.

Mom finding them and her reaction was funny and good for a laugh as it was her doing in the first place.

I'm sure there will be more to the story with a lot of fucking and sucking from everyone.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Good build up...

Great build up, but then the sex was rushed through.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
haha

the end was fucking hilarious

DerMetzgermeisterDerMetzgermeisteralmost 12 years ago

I'd say, this was a pretty good story, the end was to die for too

spideyxspideyxalmost 12 years ago

I have to agree with what's been said before: The buildup is amazing, but the sex itself is really rushed.

The "gay sex" part came as a huge surprise and I have to say, for me it wasn't a pleasant one. On the other hand, the ending made me laugh big time.

TL;DR - first part was awesome, the second not so much.

SadieRoseSadieRosealmost 12 years ago
Amusing ending after a shaky start

I agree with some of the other commentators that the build up was a bit shaky. I nearly stopped reading after a few paragraphs because I don't normally like a story that reads too much like a resume; 'he had done this' 'she hadn't done that' 'this is the layout of their house' etc. You could cover their past experiences in a much more natural and readble way, for example, by having Becky and Tim talk about it in bed, which would also be more erotic.

But I was curious to find out if her brother was gay or not so I carried on anyway.

I liked the section where Becky was teasing him into taking the pictures and his shyness came across a bit in that scene with him just getting up and going to bed. But I agree that there should have been some more emotion to the sexual scenes that followed, they were a bit anodyne, to be honest. "She sucked him off" "He fucked her again" it just reads like a report, a bit dry.

I did like the twist with her husband and brother at the end, and mum catching them though. That made me laugh. Serve her right!

Don't give up on it, Seawater. Have another try. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
leave the gay stuff out

it destroyed the story. you wanted to find out if he was gay and he willingly happily fucked his sister then you made him suck a cock ???????? wtf

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
LMAO

That is a funny story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
gay?

are you kidding why did you make the "boys" suck each other? are you gay,or bi? keep that stuff out of straight stories eh?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I don't have a sister so not sure if I do it, but no way in hell I'd give a BJ just so I get a piece from my sister.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
1 Star

No piece of ass is worth sucking a cock. That just fucked up the entire story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

good story until you made it gay!

prop69prop69almost 10 years ago
DItto on the gay

In my opinion you ruined a very good story. THe goal was to find out if Paul was gay and now Mom comes in and he was SUCKING OFF HIS BROTHER-IN-LAW

Boo...

Should have had Tim's sister surprise them and EVERYBODY FUCKS!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
great story!!!

i can't say much on the gay part(through i am straight) because i can see my friends with benefits having the same idea. funny ending!

Lonewolf2013Lonewolf2013almost 10 years ago
Why the gay part?

You ruined a good story by having the gay ending. There was no need for this to end with the guys going down on one another. You ruined an otherwise good story with a shitty ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
gay ?

Why would you destroy a good story with the guys being gay..?..

RoamriderRoamrideralmost 10 years ago
Ironic & Fun

Great descriptions of her seducuction of her brother in quest of "the answer" to mom's question. Unlike the other commenters, I think the ending is funny as hell...in the context of the story's premise. I'm not personally a fan of gay male sex...but in your story line....thr ending made me chuckle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
GREAT STORY

All of these guys complaining about the ending would not complain if it was two girls and was not marked gay.

Keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Strange .......

When there's a three some with 2 girls and they have sex, no one bats an eyelid that they're bisexual. But a soon as things go the other way and it's the 2 men having sex, the comments all turn to the story bring ruined by gay sex. I wasn't that enamoured of it, but I could see the irony and the funny side of matters when Mother caught them at it. An unusual twist compared to other stories.

That said, it was still a very good read. Will there be a second chapter - "Later the same day...." ?

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 9 years ago
Funny and for people reasonably hypocritical...

I suspect if the sexes of all of the players was reversed and we ended with a brother convincing his sister to go down on his wife, when his father walked in and caught them, we wouldn't be hearing how the story was ruined by the lesbian ending...

OTOH, she was only "teasing" about "no more of this" but her husband acceded to her request even though it was reasonable to assume she wouldn't actually cut HIM off... not sure if that made the hubby bi-curious or not - and the brother could be either bi-curious OR really unwilling to chance not having more of his sis...

Not sure either of those insights effects the story though... either way, a funny ending. Can't help but wonder if they will actually prefer the mother thinking what she's now thinking or explaining how her kids are now having sex TOGETHER...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Two men vs. two women

Just because someone has a sexual experience with the same sex, doesn't make them gay. It's just an experience. Nothing more, unless the two people take it further.

On a side note, enjoyed the story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
5 for effort and content

Good sister stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
You had

to ruin it didn't you? Totally nauseating. By the way, there is only a phony term called homophobia, the correct term is homoNAUSEA.

ByrdMan1960ByrdMan1960almost 5 years ago
Anon who

Pay no attention to that anonymous idiot. This story was great. Jus too short. Wish my girl would want to see me play with another cock. I hope Mom was turned on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
And Now?

And now we still don't know. But his mother will think he is gay...

Next story, Tim left her for paul, and they lived long and happy...

The end...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You ruined it how can you take a descent story and completely mess it up

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So, she finds out that dear little brother is straight - not by setting him up with a co-worker or a girl at the bar, but by seducing him herself. And as if that weren't enough, instead of leaving well enough alone, what does she do? She leverages the poor kid's horniness to force him to suck a cock - HER HUSBAND'S COCK! Then mom walks in on the festivities.

Congratulations! Now the kid will be fucked-up for life.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSEAWATER1@SEAWATER1
Well....I try to be a writer. I want my stories to have characters in them. Maybe someone strong and confident, maybe someone a bit nerdy, a bit shy....like me really! I try to think of really unique situations and a few unexpected twists and turns. I may not get it right all ...