Sister on Lock Ch. 01

Story Info
Angela gets punished for fucking her sister's girlfriend.
4.1k words
4.59
24k
59
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh my gosh, I'm so excited!!! This is my first story ever that I'm publishing! I wrote a few crappy shorts waaaay back in the day some years ago, but this is my first attempt at actual erotic fiction. I can't believe how much fun it is, too! I was legitimately dripping by the time I was done. I really hope you all like this chapter. I have plans for several more, plus a million other story prompts that are on the horizon. Give me your feedback and feel free to reach out through email!

Also, um... uh... follow my twitter plx :P

Love,

BrattyBombshell <3

Tags - futanari, anal, prostate milking, femdom, bondage, incest (sis/sis), forced, blackmail, chastity, ruined orgasm, and more!

-

-

-

-

-

"Kristen, please." Angela sighed, knocking insistently at her sister's bedroom door. "It's been two weeks! At least talk to me."

Really, Angela couldn't blame her sister for being angry with her. After all, she had fucked her girlfriend, Ellen, on her. It wasn't something she had ever intended to do, honestly. She had just happened to find the pretty girl sleeping after Kristen and Ellen had come home from a night out drinking and partying. Ellen had taken a shower and then collapsed onto Kristen's bed with the door wide open while Kristen blacked out in front of the TV downstairs. Walking past the open door and seeing that pert body clad in only a towel had set Angela's cock hard right away, and after a few conflicted seconds, her libido won her over and she stepped into the room.

Unfortunately for her, Ellen hadn't been as drunk as she had thought. She was able to get the head of her cock into the girl and had just begun to sink in to the base when Ellen moaned and opened her eyes, shocked to find her girlfriend's dick-wielding sister on top of (and inside) her. She immediately had started protesting, but Angela was not ready to give up the feeling of that pussy. With proper leverage and a sober head, she easily pinned Ellen down and pounded her for a good twenty minutes, leaving her with a flooded cunt and a damning story. The ravaged girl hadn't been drunk enough to forget that night's events, and she had told Kristen everything the next morning before leaving with cum still leaking out of her well-fucked hole. Angela hadn't seen or heard from Ellen since, and Kristen had refused to talk to or even look at her sister for the two weeks since, no matter what. She was about to give up on this latest attempt at establishing some kind of communication when suddenly the door flew open, Kristen standing on the other side, her eyes burning.

"Talk about what!?" she demanded. "Talk about how you raped my girlfriend?!"

"Please, I'm sorry! Just let me come in and talk." Angela pleaded.

Glaring at her, Kristen wordlessly retreated back into her room, but left the door open for Angela to follow. Letting out a sigh of relief, Angela entered the bedroom and closed the door behind her. Kristen just sat on her bed and looked over at Angela, expectantly. Taking a deep breath, she began.

"I really am so sorry, Kristen. I never meant for that to happen."

"Never meant for what to happen?" Kristen asked, eyes narrowing.

Angela cringed.

"I... I never meant to have sex with your girlfriend."

"Have sex with...?"

"Rape. I never meant to rape your girlfriend. It's just..."

"Just what?"

"I couldn't help myself! I just... saw her laying there... naked..." Angela shuddered, her cock twitching as she remembered the sight of the cute thing lying vulnerable on the very bed she was standing next to. "I wasn't thinking straight. I never meant to hurt her like that."

"But you did."

"Yes."

Leaning back to prop herself up on her arms, Kristen stared holes in her younger sister.

"Couldn't help yourself, huh?" she replied. "I figured as much. I expected that to be the case. Do you want to know why Ellen hasn't pressed charges yet, Angela?"

Angela nodded her head, nervously.

"Because I gave her an alternative solution. I told her that I would take care of you."

That gave the girl pause, her cock wilting in concern as the sexual thoughts she had briefly remembered left her head.

"What does that mean?" she asked.

"It means exactly what I said. I'm going to take care of you and your stupid, irresponsible cock. I'm going to drain all your cum out of you. I'll make sure that dick of yours won't be hurting anyone else. That's the only way Ellen will feel safe to come over here again."

"You... You're going to let me fuck you??" Angela gaped at her sister.

She had to admit, the idea was extremely appealing, as her re-stiffening rod confirmed. Angela had fantasized about her sister before. It was a bit odd, as they looked similar, only being a year apart in age. Both of them had dirty blonde hair, and somewhat similar faces. The big differences were in height, breasts, and of course, the aforementioned appendage between Angela's legs. Kristen was a few inches shorter than Angela at barely 5'0" and had small-ish boobs compared to her sister's jiggly D-cups. Kristen had also been born a normal girl, whereas Angela was obviously a futanari, sporting a six inch penis and pair of hefty balls rather than a vagina. Still, even though the resemblance clearly illustrated the fact that they were siblings, Angela was once again thinking with her lower head rather than her real one. The thought of Kristen's petite body bouncing on her length every single day had her straining against her jeans.

"No." Kristen shook her head. "I'll be starting out with my hand only, and some toys. However, if you show good progress, I promise that I will eventually give you the opportunity to fuck me."

Angela should have been dubious. She should have noticed the evil glint in her sister's eyes. She should have asked what she meant by 'toys'. But she didn't. Her blood was pumping downward with every rapid beat of her heart and not allowing her to think clearly. All she could think about was the prospect of daily handjobs from her cute sister and one day fucking her little pussy. She eagerly agreed.

"Can we start today?" Angela asked. "Like... right now?"

Kristen rolled her eyes and sighed.

"Of course, you would want it immediately." She grumbled. "I can see your dumb dick trying to rip through your pants. Are you sure you want to do this? There's no backing out."

"Yes!" Angela excitedly responded, then adding a couple seconds later. "...please?"

"All right. Get undressed and do what I tell you to."

Kristen just sat there watching her as Angela eagerly shed off her constricting jeans and t-shirt, her straining panties and bra soon joining the pile and leaving the girl stood there in the nude, her cock throbbing with need. It wasn't exactly big. About six inches long and a decent girth. Not huge, but large enough to satisfy almost any girl and long enough to make her sexual partners gag when she got aggressive fucking their faces, as was often the direction her romantic encounters went.

"Are you going to undress, too?" she asked, hopefully.

"Not today. But I'll show you plenty later on, don't you worry, Angela. Now, I want you to lay on the bed for me. Face down."

Face down? That confused Angela, but she just did as was instructed, looking forward to getting her first handjob of many to come. As she laid down, her cock jutting out towards her feet like a vulgar tail of some kind, Kristen headed over to one of her dresser drawers and rummaged around before returning with two pairs of leather cuffs.

"What are those for?" Angela asked.

"They're for you, obviously." Kristen said. "You have no self-control, you said so yourself. I'm not taking any chances. You get cuffed or this ends now."

Angela hesitated for the first time. She didn't like being tied up or bound. She had always been the dominant one in her pairings, and enjoyed having her way with girls. Now, she was about to be out of control and it was a bit nerve-wracking. But... her cock was hard and her balls were full. Her lust-filled brain reasoned that she could eventually turn the tables on her sister and become the leader in this little arrangement of theirs. Sighing, she put her hands behind her back and allowed Kristen to cuff her wrists and ankles, rendering her largely immobile. It made her a little anxious being out of control as a dom, but she was even more anxious to get rolled over and jerked off by her cute, older sister.

That was not what she got. Instead, Angela got her toned cheeks spread and a hefty dollop of lubricant was dripped onto her asshole, making her gasp and flinch, trying to look back at Kristen.

"What are you doing?!" she demanded.

"Just what I said I was going to do." Kristen replied, nonchalantly as she straddled Angela's legs, pinning her down in the compromising position.

"You said you were going to give me a handjob!"

"No, I didn't." Kristen snapped back. "That's what you heard, but it's not what I said. I said that I was going drain your cum and make sure your dick wouldn't hurt anyone else. And I'm going to do exactly that. Through your ass, that is."

To illustrate her point, Kristen's index finger landed on Angela's exposed entry, making her whine and squirm in an attempt to get free. Her sister's finger gently swirled and circled around, spreading the lube and getting her muscles to relax. Even though her mind didn't want this, Angela's body was responding to the nerves in her entry being stimulated and she could feel her rosebud winking and twitching, even as she tried to break the cuffs binding her.

"What do you mean, my ass?!?!" Angela cried out, even as she felt Kristen prodding her more.

"I mean that I won't be touching your stupid dick." Kristen replied. "Not one bit. I'm going to make sure that this cock doesn't hurt anyone, and the best way to do that is to make it useless."

"Useless???"

"Yep. I'm going to make you cum from your ass. I'm going to massage your prostate over and over and over and over again. Eventually, you won't even be able to use your cock. You'll be a total buttslut who can only cum from having her slutty p-spot poked and milked."

"Kristen, let me go! I've never had anything in my ass before, please! I'm not into that!"

Ignoring her, Kristen stopped her circling and eased her slender finger in, sinking it to the bottom and making Angela cry out.

"Oops." Kristen giggled. "Bye-bye, anal virginity. Don't worry, by the time I'm done with you, you'll love it. In fact, you'll never use that silly cock of yours again. Now, where is it... aha!"

Angela squealed and stiffened as her sister's finger found a spot inside of her and pressed down. A spike of sensation that she had never experienced before raced through her and flooded her brain, making her pupils dilate in confused pleasure.

"Found it. That's your bitch button." Kristen explained, laughing. "With this little spot right here..."

She wiggled her finger, drawing another series of squeaks and thrashes from Angela.

"I'll turn you into a proper girl. A girl who cums from getting fucked, not fucking others."

The worst part of it all, Angela believed her. She believed it was possible. In fact, she could already feel immeasurable pleasure as her sister began gently massaging her prostate with just one finger. There was barely anything going on and yet she was already feeling the effects of it. A single digit was making her squirm uncontrollably and pant. When she felt a bead of pre-cum emerge from the tip of her cock, that really put the fear in her as she realized that her body wanted this, even if she didn't.

"Kristen, pleeeeease!" she begged between gasps. "I-... I don't want this!"

"Oh, that's funny." Kristen replied, slightly increasing the pressure and tempo of her one-finger massage. "Ellen didn't want it either. And yet, she got it. So, it seems like consent isn't all that important to you, is it?"

"I'm a toooop! I don't want anything in my butt!"

"I hate to break it to you, but your butt disagrees." Kristen snickered. "Your little prostate is sooo swollen for me. It's twitching and your ass is gripping me so hard. Your butt definitely wants me in it. Now shut up. Be a good little bitch and cum from your ass!"

With that, Kristen added a second finger into Angela's snug hole and began to aggressively massage her p-spot. Angela practically went into convulsions as her most sensitive and secretive area was pummeled into submission by the petite girl's skilled fingers. Every time those soft pads pressed and rubbed against her button, she felt another drop of pre-cum ooze out of her, making a small puddle on the sheet.

"Benefits of being a lesbian." Kristen said, smugly. "I know how to take care of a G-spot like no other. It's basically the same thing. You'll pop for me soon enough."

Angela couldn't believe it. She actually might cum like this. Every thrust from her sister's digits pushed her closer and closer to an edge she had never approached before. The sensations were wholly unique yet undeniably blissful and she found herself increasingly unable to fight back. Her thrashing and fighting gradually devolved into twitching and moaning as she was milked, occasionally babbling out a plea to her sister to stop. But Kristen was all too happy to ignore her and just kept pounding away, watching the dom in her younger sister slowly fade away to be replaced by a reluctant bottom.

"Come on, Angela." Kristen cooed, happily grinding her digits down into her ass. "I know you're close. Don't bother trying to resist. You can't help your nature. You might be a futa, but you're still a girl, and girls were meant to get fucked. Your slutty little ass knows it. God, I can feel your hole gripping me and twitching and you're leaking so much. Just give in. Give in and cum. Be the bitch you were born to be."

With a strangled sob of defeat, Angela did just that. Her whole body locked up on her and her mouth flew open in a soundless scream as her hole tightened up even more around Kristen's fingers as if it was trying to suck them in deeper. Then came the cum. Cups, buckets, gallons of the stuff. At least, that's what it felt like. Over and over, her cock twitched and spewed out ropes of thick, white jizz. It immediately dwarfed the pre-cum puddle, forming a small pond of milky splooge on the bed between her legs, staining her thighs with her seed and soaking the sheets. And all throughout, Kristen continued to eagerly rub and poke her overly-sensitive p-spot, milking additional shots of cum from her that she would never have gotten to from a typical orgasm. By the end of it, she was heaving for air and drooling all over the bed, shivers running up and down her body

"See?" Kristen giggled, milking one last squirt out of her younger sister with a gentle press of her finger. "I knew you could do it. Your body just had to remember that you were a girl, that's all. You don't need that stupid, useless dick. Speaking of which..."

She looked down and frowned at the sight of Angela's cock, still hard and twitching, showing no signs of deflating yet.

"It's still fucking hard." Kristen grumbled.

Sighing, she pulled her slick finger from Angela's ass, making her sister gasp.

"I need that damn thing soft, sis. If you can't make it happen, I guess I'll have to. I didn't want to resort to this, but I'll be giving you a penis orgasm, after all."

Angela's ears perked up a bit at that. Even after everything that had just happened and the humiliation that she had been through, the prospect of being jacked off by her hot, older sibling was enough to penetrate the fog of her brain.

"Oh, did that get your attention?" the older sibling sneered. "I should have known it would, you greedy, little slut. You probably already have images of me stroking you off in your mind, don't you? Well, I hate to burst your bubble, but my precious paws won't be touching your oversized clit. Instead, I've got this..."

She walked over to the dresser drawer and peeked through it for a moment before retrieving a battery powered wand vibrator, holding it up and posing like an infomercial model while Angela craned her head to see.

"Tadaaa!" Kristen giggled. "Yeah, I won't be touching that cock of yours. This will do just fine. Just like a girl. A nice, strong vibrator is all a girl needs."

Angela whined in protest, but Kristen was already back on the bed and had rolled her over onto her back, her stiff cock slapping up against her own tummy.

"Now, let's see..."

She switched on the vibrator and its low hum filled the room before experimentally pressing the head of the wand against the underside of Angela's cock head. The reaction was immediate as the girl let out a squeal and her body spasmed hard. The prostate orgasm had left her way over-sensitive and the sudden influx of powerful vibrations sent her reeling in a tangle of sensations.

"Guess that's the right spot." Kristen laughed.

Grinning evilly, she lightly rubbed the buzzing wand against her sister's rock hard length, alternating between firm and gentle pressure and enjoying the reactions she got. Seeing that she got the most involuntary movement from her younger sibling when the vibrator was focused on the underside of her tip, Kristen zeroed in on that spot and began teasing it relentlessly.

The reaction was clear. Angela began crying out and whimpering louder than before and her shaft started throbbing angrily. Red and swollen, stiff as could be, it looked positively ready to explode. Pre-cum was once more leaking out of the tip and the girl was just about to blow her load when...

"Oh..." Kristen said, suddenly removing the vibrator from her sister's desperate cock, looking up in mock thought and sticking her tongue in her cheek. "There was a show I think I wanted to watch tonight. But I can't remember... Hmm..."

"Kristeeeen..." Angela whined, having been so close to her orgasm and then been knocked away from the edge as the stimulation disappeared.

"Eh, maybe it'll come to me later."

With that, Kristen pressed the wand back down against Angela's length, making her flinch and squeal loudly as her body fired back up, cock eagerly seeking out the pleasure even if it was more than she would usually want. It didn't take all that long to get back to the edge, either. Only a minute or two more of those powerful vibes pummeling her angry prick and Angela was ready to go over the cliff again. But...

"Oh, yeah!" Kristen exclaimed, pulling the vibe up and bouncing a bit in exaggerated excitement. "Now, I remember!"

"Heeey!" Angela complained, tears forming in her eyes as she was stopped just short of the finale yet again. "Pleeeeease!"

"Yeah, there's a new show being released on Netflix today that I thought sounded interesting. If you don't mind, I'm gonna just go and-..."

"NO!" Angela cried, squirming in her binds. "I'm begging you, Kristen! Please!"

"What?" her sister sighed, looking annoyed.

"Please let me cum!" Angela pleaded. "Just a little bit more!"

"Oh, that's what you're whining about?" she scoffed.

"Yees!"

Kristen pretended to think hard about it while Angela silently mouthed pleas for release and squirmed in her bonds.

"I guess I can." She finally shrugged. "Your funeral."

Without giving Angela time to think about it, Kristen stuck the vibrating wand back down against her shaft and rolled her eyes as her sister began moaning again. True to her word, this time was the real deal. She continued to bear down with the vibrator and fed tingly waves directly into the sensitive member. For her part, Angela just lay there and wriggled involuntarily, panting heavily as her orgasm rapidly approached. She was so close! It was just right there. Only a little bit more and... Yes! There! She knew she just crested the peak and her climax was imminent.

Unfortunately, Kristen knew, too. The instant that Angela passed the point of no return, her sister pulled the vibrator away and turned it off. Angela's eyes flew open and she looked on in shock as the stimulation was taken away from her, right at her peak. All she got in answer, though, was a mocking smirk, completely unempathetic for her plight.

12