All Comments on 'Sister on Lock Ch. 01'

by BrattyBombshell

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
jmkuehnjmkuehn6 months ago

Love this opening. I see the futa sister doing a lot of carpet munching for sister and her GF. Look forward to more. Don't neglect the inevitable shrinkage that would ensue of they don't let her out for prolonged periods of time. If her goal is to make it truly useless this is a powerful weapon that is often ignored by writers.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Can’t sit for episode 2…

nebo525nebo5256 months ago

this has so much potential, please continue

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

You can find fault with many little things, but for the first story it’s not bad.

I'll focus on just one. I understand that arguing about the anatomy of fictional creatures is a pointless exercise. But, logically speaking, a futanari should have access to the prostate through the vagina. If you think about how anatomically it works in reality, then there is simply no way why the prostate should be in a futanari's ass.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

The idea is good, but the story needed more polish. For example, the set-up is tonally undefined. How negative is casually taking advantage of people in their world? Really negative, like in ours, or has it been normalized due to abundant hypersexual futanari and is considered more like egregious sexual harassment? (I think making the protagonist a jerk rather than a heinous criminal would have been the better choice). The account of what happened would have worked better as a part of the story flow with some alleviating or damning details, rather than a flash-back. Depending on how sadistic you are planning to go and so how much ill will the futa needs to justify it to the readers.

-

The characters needed some development, so the reader would care more about what's happening. How much of a jerk is the futa usually? Was it a one-time thing she really regrets, or is she only sorry she got caught? What does her average sex life look like and how does it compare to other futas? Is she a very proud top and how devastating would becoming a bottom be to her? Is needing to be a top a her thing or a futanari thing? What was the sister's attitude towards her before and after the predicament? How much did this affect the girlfriend?

-

The sex scene could have been more defined and longer. Maybe the sister could have used some tools, drugs or substances to make the futa reach a prostate orgasm, as it came off as if she was a butt slut in denial, which makes the "transformation" barely impactful.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

you know you can just say trans.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Yeah futa without a vagina aint a futa. Heck i would even argue futas should not have balls aswel.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This is a spectacular fic, want more badly

ThatHaremGuyThatHaremGuy6 months ago

Really liked this. More please.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Would also love a part 2 to this. Very strong first story

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This is one of the hottest things I have ever read omfg not nearly enough cis girls domming futas out there

All that said yeah you know you can just say trans right

BrattyBombshellBrattyBombshell5 months agoAuthor

Glad people are enjoying this story! I'll be writing more for it in the future. Just to clarify for saying that she's trans, nope she's a futa. Futanari don't have to have a vagina. In fact, almost the majority of futa content on, say rule34 for example, depict futas without a vaginal opening. In the same vein, a trans woman doesn't have to have a penis. A great many don't! Some of my stories will have futas with vaginas, some without, some will have trans women, some will have cis characters. So, if I depict a character as a futa, that means she's a futa. And if I depict a character as a trans woman, she's a trans woman. Not sure if that helped at all lol. Happy reading!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

"In today's language, it refers almost exclusively to characters who have an overall feminine body, but have both female and male primary genitali", https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Futanari

esthrealsesthreals5 months ago

"In today's language, it refers almost exclusively to characters who have an overall feminine body, but have both female and male primary genitalia", https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Futanari

BDSMOverlordBDSMOverlord3 months ago

Absolutely fantastic. Hope you make more stories for this series.

nebo525nebo525about 1 month ago

Hope you can continue this someday

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous