Sister Ruins My No Nut November

Story Info
A friendly game of truth and dare take a turn for the worse.
1.1k words
2.86
34.8k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hihoget
hihoget
23 Followers

...and that is how I fired your ex-wife. Wait, what are you doing? Show me your hand. No brother, you are not allowed to touch yourself. My lipstick is turning you on! It is still 3 hours to midnight. Stay strong, I promise I will blow you if you make it to 1st December, don't you remember?

I know how hard the last 30 days have been, fighting the urge to ejaculate. I am also looking forward to relieving you. That's why I'm dressed in your favorite mini-skirt today. Perhaps I'm being too harsh. Of course, you are hard right now. Don't worry. I will stay here, right next to you, and we can talk to pass the time.

Truth and Dare? We can play that. You start the game. Truth? Okay... what do you like about me? No, don't scoff, tell it to me. My boobs? No kidding. Tell me seriously. Yeah. Oh... Really? Oh my, that's so wholesome! But I don't care about other people, the only one I care about is you. Coz you're my brother dummy! My turn now. Dare.

Haha, Of course, I won't blow you. Wait till midnight. Yes, take your time to think of a task. What... why are you looking at me like that? Am I turning you on right now? Is it my lips? Is the red lipstick getting you excited? Oh no, don't move your hands up my thigh. No... It's wrong... You need to wait... No, stop. Thanks. Oh, don't look at me like that... You want a kiss?

Well, technically it isn't out of the rules, but, you need to close your eyes. Yes, it's the same jasmine cologne that she wore. Let me just... there, done! No takebacks now, I completed the task. You didn't ask for one on your lips. Those are the rules. Your turn now. Dare? Okay.

Although we have just 2 hours to midnight, I am sure you will be able to make it. It is only fair that you too pay me back in kind. Yes, I need your mouth on my pussy. I need you to suck it gently, shove your tongue deep, and lick it clean.

Oh yeah, it feels so good! You don't know how much I missed you down there. What, it is turning you on as well? No brother, you need to distract yourself. Try not to get excited by the smells down there. Though I doubt that will happen, as I did not get time to take a bath today. Oh! what just... I cannot control myself... yeah, just keep going like... that, I hope you are... not getting close...

I'm... getting there... no, don't stop don't stop, no. Oh, brother, you are such a brute! How can you torture your sister like that? You think you are so smart, with that raging boner? Remember that you will get a blowjob only if you make it to midnight. I know what is going on in that filthy brain of yours. But, there is a chance I will enjoy it more than you. Dare.

What, really? I was convinced you would ask me to sit on your lap. You have become devious, brother. Seduce you without touching? Well, if I won't get an orgasm, I sure would make it a nightmare for you. Yeah, I know all your weak points. Oh getting arrogant? Let me take out my lipstick! Yeah, just look at me apply that thick coat on my lips. Watch it rub against the soft flesh of my mouth. Look how moist it is. Oh, you lost that smirk real quick, didn't you?

Are you leaking precum? Oh no, you asked for it. Let me just... open my mouth. You like it... Can you see my teeth? Do you want me to glide them over your cock? Maybe bite on it? Will you be able to handle the pressure? Oh look, it is twitching! Do you see my tiny moist tongue? Can you imagine how it would feel wrapped around you when I give you that blowjob? Sliding up and down, warm spit rolling down to your balls, your head hitting my throat. This is making you restless, isn't it? Will you be able to make it till midnight? We still have... an hour left. What do you choose?

Truth? You must be deeply scared. But your nightmare isn't over yet! I want you to tell me when you are going to cum, as I put my hand over your underwear, and slowly move it up and down. No, no lying, you have to endure my hand rubbing until you are really close. How does my face feel, so close to yours? Can you feel my breath? Do you see these lips? Can you peek at my boobs? Yeah, take a good look at them. You know what, you could touch them too. How would you like to squeeze them?

Didn't you want to kiss me? Let me fulfill your wish! Mmmm... How does it feel to suck on those lips? Your sister's lips. Do you like it? Oh, are you getting close? Getting close kissing the moist and luscious lips that would have sucked your cock? It would be such a waste to have these beautiful lips not give you your blowjob. Oh, to be tormented like this, so close to getting what you want!

There are still 30 minutes left. But that doesn't bother you does it? Oh, you are getting real close this time? No, I think if you were really getting close, you would not be able to endure these rubs anymore. No lying during truth and dare. You don't need to squirm, I know something that will cheer you up. Here, put your lips onto these boobs. Do you want to suck them? Oh, baby, it feels like you are unable to form words anymore. Well, you still need to tell me when you are 'really' getting close. But don't worry, I have a solution for that.

Let me slowly slide your underwear off your cock. We still have 15 minutes left. Look how close my mouth is to your cock. How does it feel when I slowly blow air onto it? It should help ease your pain. Now, as soon as 15 mins are up, I will gobble it down and... Oh, oh my god, oh, you are leaking, oh you are ejaculating so much! How is it feeling ejaculating into the air with no sensation on the cock. You must be feeling so bad, getting ruined 15 minutes before the blowjob of your lifetime. Goodness, you are still going on... Don't worry let it all out. How good would it have felt to ejaculate in my mouth? Didn't you want my tongue to slobber all over your cock as you orgasm?

Anyway, congratulations on failing No Nut November.

hihoget
hihoget
23 Followers