All Comments on 'Sister Sarah Ch. 09'

by exfireman

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Another hot chapter

I enjoy reading your chapters and look forward to each new one. Please continue and thanks for your time and imagination. 5*

Many_MemoriesMany_Memoriesover 5 years ago
I Hope That You have -

a BIG firehose handy - gonna need one as hot as it is getting in this tale!

Frankie1952Frankie1952about 5 years ago
Hot n Sexy

absolutely one of the best ever. I would think this story is worthy of "Hall of Fame" status. I hope you are planning to keep going with this fantastic tale of love & romance.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Now THAT'S EROTIC!!!

Great, erotic love story. I just loved it!!!😎

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 4 years ago
Wow

anothwr amazing chapter. maybe just focus a little more on story and character development cos you have way more then enough sex scenes xD. 5 stars and well done.

SAV12SAV12over 4 years ago
I AGREE WITH PRINCE LUKE

I THINK THE STORY STARTED OUT AS A ROMANTIC LOVE STORY OF A BROTHER AND SISTER WHO HAD BAD MARRIAGES. NOW YOU HAVE SHIFTED TOWARD THE OTHER END WITH WAY MORE SEX THAN WHAT'S NECESSARY AND LOSING THE STORYLINE. I'M FINDING MYSELF SKIPPING THE SEX IN ORDER TO CONTINUE THE STORY. LESS SEX, MORE HUMOR (LIKE THE HUMAN PACIFIER), DRAMA, ROMANTIC SETTINGS.

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

Just love the storyline, but what will the parents say, or does anyone care. It would be cool if the doctors made a mistake about Sarah not being able to have children and J gets her pregnant. 5 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userexfireman@exfireman
I recently started fucking my gorgeous and voluptuous sister. We fell in love, and are now happily living together as soulmates and adventurous lovers. Yes, those are her tits on my profile picture.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES