Sister Sarah Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I continued feeing her hungry pussy my cock, slowly. When I bottomed out, I felt her tense up, and knew she was cumming. Her pussy squirted with such pressure it missed the couch completely, and went to the floor. To prevent a mess, I moved my hand down to capture it. I covered her pussy with my hand, and diverted her flow onto her body, then massaged it into her.

"I better go get a towel," I told her. "This isn't our couch."

I eased out of her snatch, leaving her lying there breathing hard. I grabbed a couple of towels, and returned to find her in similar state, but staring at my extended rod leading the way. I spread the towels under her legs, the sat on them. Sarah sat up, and lowered her head to my cock. She took me inside, and started gently sucking, running her lips up and down my rod. Her mouth was super wet and warm as she gave me head, consuming our combined fluids, and swallowing it all. My hand rested on the back of her neck, and I toyed with her hair as she sucked my aching member.

My sister then climbed up on my lap, and immediately sank herself onto my penis. She pulled my head to her, and kissed me as she started riding me as slowly as I had just done to her. Still sliding up and down my cock, she pushed her chest into my face, and fed me one of her swollen breasts. I sucked the nipple, and licked all around it before turning my attention to the other. My hands rested on her hips as she rode me, but not for long. I reached around her, and started stroking her asshole. I spread her cheeks, then let them go, leaving my fingers in constant contact with her hole. I started to press in, and Sarah sat down, fully taking me into her, and stopped. I sucked as much of her tit into my mouth as I could, and pressed a finger into her ass. When I did, she came again, completely saturating both of us. Juices ran down between us to be captured by the towels. Sarah purred as she came. With my finger still in her ass, she started riding me again.

"J, I want you to cum in me. Fill me with your cum. It's your turn," she said.

I switched to her other tit, and sucked.

"Cum in me, J. Please cum in me."

Resting on her knees, I took over. She hovered over me, and I pumped into her pussy. We shared the view of me disappearing into her tunnel, then pulling back out. I allowed myself to come out far enough that we could see most of my head, then pushed back inside of her. With a grunt, I pushed all the way in, and started pulsing copious amounts of cum into my sisters pussy. Squirt after squirt of semen shot into her womb, as deep as I could get it.

"Thank you, J. I needed that," Sarah said before she settled back down onto my still pulsing rod, and kissing me deeply. She looked into my eyes, and asked, "hold me?"

I didn't ask if she wanted to clean up first. I just agreed. She lifted off of my still hard cock, and moved to get ready to lie down. I got up, and she adjusted the damp towels, then lay down, beckoning me behind her again.

I had to say something. "The towels are wet, sweetheart."

"I know, but I want to keep feeling us. I want to feel us, and our...stuff."

I just lay behind her.

"You're still hard? Isn't that uncomfortable bending that way?"

"I mean a little, but it's touching you, so I don't mind."

"Why don't you put it in me?"

She moved slightly so I could get lined up, then reached behind her to grasp my shaft. She aligned it with her ass, and let herself settle back. I watched as my cock disappeared into my sister's welcoming butthole.

"Better?" Sarah asked.

"Yes, much."

Her warm ass tempted me to fuck her, but I just stayed still inside of her. I wrapped my arm around her, let her lay on my other arm, and we just existed. Brother and sister joined in sex, just being together. I shifted a bit to get comfortable, and pushed even farther into her ass. Thinking about us lying in our dirty sexual excretions kind of turned me on, and I came. The tightness of my sister's ass gripping my dick, the thought of us lying there in our combined fluids, and just her beautiful body accepting me in whole, I couldn't hold it.

"Did you just cum in my butt?"

"Yes. I'm sorry. You're just so hot, and..."

"It's ok," she replied, cutting me off. "I like it. Will you stay inside me?"

"Of course," I said, and I pulled her tight to me. I kissed her shoulder, and we lay there watching TV, still incestuously joined.

I woke about an hour and a half later. My penis had soften slightly, but remained planted inside of my sister's delicious ass. So as not to wake her, I lightly scooped some of her ever-present moisture from her pussy, and spread it around her ass so I could dislodge without hurting her. I smeared her creamy goodness around and between us, and started to withdraw. That only made my cock fully hard again, and there wasn't room for me to back out of her hot hole. I kept trying but only ended up fucking her ass softly. As hard as I tried to let her sleep, it just didn't happen.

"Mmmmm..." she purred. "That's nice."

I told myself, "what the hell," and just started fucking her ass.

"Hey, sleeping beauty," I told her, as I reached for her luscious tits. I leaned in to kiss her, and pushed deeper into her bowels. She moaned in delight as I penetrated her.

"You can wake me like this any time," she said.

I just smiled, and kept fucking her.

"Can I eat your cum," she asked me? "You let me sleep through lunch, and I'm starting to get hungry again. Will you give me your big load in my mouth?"

"Of course I will," was my reply. "I'll let you know."

"No, let me get it. Is that ok?"

"Ok..."

She rolled away, finally dislodging my penis from its warm home. My sister rolled onto the floor, and took my cock into her mouth. She feasted on my swollen meat, knowing it wouldn't be long until she had her snack of nut. She looked up and made eye contact with me. I could tell something was on her mind.

She stopped sucking, and started stroking me lightly. "J, will you promise me your love for me will never change?"

I looked deep into her eyes, and said, "I can't promise you that, baby."

A look of abandonment came across her face, and she literally pouted. "My love for you will change. It will grow stronger for you every day of our lives."

A tear came to her eye again, and she resumed sucking my penis again, this time with reckless abandon. She sucked me hard and fast, and soon enough, my balls were drawing up. Sarah stopped moving, and just held me in her mouth. She ran her tongue all around my shaft, and gently squeezed my balls. We again made eye contact just as I erupted into her mouth. Her eyes closed in ecstasy as I emptied my balls into my sister's mouth, and she greedily drank me down. When the strongest spasms stopped, she resumed sucking, lowering her mouth, sucking hard, then pulling up to the head. She was trying to get every single drop of my incestuous seed into her stomach, and she was successful. When she had finally released my penis, it was completely clean, and free of any traces of semen.

"Can we shower now," she asked.

"Yea, baby. What do you want for dinner? It's starting to get dark, so if you want me to grille, you need to tell me."

"Can we have chicken tonight?"

"Sure," I replied. I got up and went to light the grille.

"Will you come wash my hair before you cook?"

"Yes," I replied. "I need to at least rinse off anyway."

I watched as my naked sister's perfect ass bounced down the hallway to our shared bedroom. After she was out of sight, I turned to go out and light the grille. Coming back in, I gathered all of the soiled clothing and towels, and started a load of laundry. I then went to join Sarah in the shower. God, she is such an amazing beauty, with water running over her perfect and glorious body. Seeing me, she opened the door to let me in. My cock grew as I made contact with her. She turned to me, and put her arms around me. She looked into my eyes and told me she loved me, and we kissed as the hot water cascaded over our bodies. I quickly washed myself, then turned to wash her hair. I made sure it was thoroughly wet, the massaged her shampoo into it, making sure it was done right. I helped her rinse it until it was perfectly done. She then kissed me again, and turned off the water. She didn't grab a towel, but instead walked out of the room dripping wet.

I toweled off quickly and then went to find her. She had made herself a drink in the kitchen, and was heading out the back door. Soaking wet, she stepped out onto the patio, and set her drink on the table. I watched as she again stepped out in the yard, and soaked up the remaining rays of sun, as it set between the trees. The warm evening breeze went to work invisibly caressing her gorgeous body, drying it with its breath. Struggling to look away from this perfect nymph, I gathered food and utensils, and joined her outside. When I opened the door, she came back to the patio and sat on one of the high chairs. She watched as I seasoned the chicken, and prepared to make my lover a delicious meal.

"What are we going to do this weekend," Sarah asked. "I assume you have to work the next couple of days?"

"I do," I replied. "I was actually thinking we could go rent a boat, and I'll take you for a ride out to the deep sea."

"Really? That would be awesome! Can we go deep sea fishing?"

"We can surely look into that," I told her. "I'll have to get us licenses and things, but we should be able to do that.""

Sarah was excited at the prospect. "That will be so much fun," she continued.

"Yep, and we'll take a tour of the bay, it you want. We can make a full weekend of it."

"Can we sleep on it? Like camping?"

"I hadn't really thought about what kind of boat to rent, but I'm sure I can find something that will suit that, if that's what my princess wants."

"Yay!"

We chatted as I cooked, both of us naked as the day we were born, save for Sarah's necklace. We ate outside, only being seen by a few people, but no one said anything. I watched my sister's tits jiggle as she moved around. She's so beautiful, and my heart swelled as I thought about how much I love her. After we ate, we sat outside and talked for a while longer, before I finally told her we need to get inside and wind down. I have to work tomorrow, and need to be up early. Sarah helped me gather things up and take them inside. We loaded the dishwasher together, and made sure everything was clean. As we headed down the hall, hand in hand, to our room, I stopped and put the laundry in the dryer. Finally in our room, we did our routine, brushing teeth, etc, and crawled into bed. I turned the TV on, and Sarah lay her head on my chest. He hand snaked down to take my penis into her hand. She smiled up at me, and kissed me.

"I love you, J."

"I love you, too, princess."

I set the sleep timer on the TV, and got comfortable. Sarah pushed the covers down, and rested her head on my tummy as she took my penis into her mouth. I pulled just the sheet up over us as she sucked my penis like a pacifier. In and out just slightly, tongue ever in contact with it. I was hard in record time, and tried to not pay attention to her, but it felt amazing.

"Sarah, I'm going to cum," I warned.

She just grunted, and kept sucking. Sure enough, I started pumping my seed into her sucking mouth. She never stopped, never changed her tempo, never stopped her contact with my spurting rod. She just swallowed everything I had to offer, and kept sucking as I softened slightly in her mouth. I turned to sleep on my side, and she stopped sucking long enough for me to get in position. She adjusted herself, pulling the covers back up some, and lay on her side in front of me. She sucked my penis back in her mouth, and together, we drifted to sleep.

I woke around 5 AM, as is typical for me, and gently crawled out of bed to get ready for work. I had to be at a project site by 6:30, so I showered to wake myself, and went to make some coffee. I miss my Keurig. For the first time in a while, I put actual clothes on, and was ready to go. I went to the bed to kiss my love, and say goodbye. She lay there barely covered by the sheet. It was wrapped around her waist, and then between her legs. She looked so sexy lying there, her breasts perfectly stacked as she lay on her side, their perky nipples pointing directly to where I once lay, and her delectable ass exposed. She slept peacefully, and was truly my sleeping beauty. I bent to kiss her cheek, and whispered, "I love you," in her ear. I lightly touched her cheek, not wanting to leave her, but alas, I must.

It was extremely challenging for me to work that day, unable to keep my mind off of my beautiful lover back at the condo, all alone. I was madly in love with her, and I found myself with constant butterflies in my stomach all day. I could not wait to get home to her. I called Sarah on my lunch break, just to see how she was doing. She was finishing laundry, folding things and putting them away, and tidying the house. There were still things she wanted to do to make it our home for the next couple of weeks.

"I'll be home in a couple of hours," I told her. "I just have a few more things to look at. I won't have to come to the site tomorrow, but I do have to work from there to keep things moving forward."

"Ok, I'll be sure to stay out of your way," she replied.

"Oh, baby, you're not going to be in my way at all! I do need to focus on getting some things done, though. I have to get some drawings done for the install team."

"Well, I'm excited about being here with you anyway."

The end of my on site visit couldn't come fast enough. When it finally did, I packed up, jumped in the car, and headed straight home to my waiting lover. I was not aroused. No, I was just excited to be going home to someone who loves me as much as I love them. My divorce left me jaded, but I have found true love, and it excites me to be with her, even if she's my sister. I knew I was going home to the love of my life, my soul mate.

I unlocked the door and went inside. I saw through the kitchen bar that Sarah sat on the couch reading something on my iPad. When I came in, she jumped up and ran to me, embracing me, kissing me, loving me.

"I missed you, J," she told me between kisses.

Her naked body pressed against me, and the kiss started to burn with passion. She jumped up and wrapped her legs around my waist. My hands immediately supported her by her upper thighs. I wanted to touch her ass, but I didn't want her to fall. I could feel the searing heat emanating from her pussy, as she soaked her way through my pants.

"I missed you, too, my love. I couldn't stand the thought of you being here all alone."

"There's no one I wanted here but you."

I kissed her again, then helped her down. She had left a notable wet spot on my jeans, but I welcomed my sister's cream at any time.

"Want me to make dinner tonight," she asked.

"Sure, what do you have in mind?"

"I thought I could whip up some stroganoff, if that's ok."

"Sure," I said. "Sounds great, actually."

She smiled sweetly at me, then went to the kitchen to get ready to prepare our evening meal.

"So how was your day?"

Did someone just ask how my day was? And she meant it? Wow! This was not something to which I was accustomed, but I welcomed it. Sarah joined me in the bedroom as I told her how my day was. She listened to my every word, and asked questions to indicate that she really did care what I had to say. She knelt as I sat on the bed, and helped me take off my shoes. Still on her knees, she reached up and unbuttoned my shirt as we conversed. This was not a one-way conversation. She was genuinely interested in my words. My shirt now off, she reached for my belt, and undid my pants. I have to admit, I was beginning to get aroused, and could feel my cock start to grow, as my sister took complete and total care of me. I stood to help her get my jeans off. She noted the bulge in my boxer briefs, and smiled up at me.

I stepped out of my jeans, and she asked, "these, too," gesturing at my underwear.

"Yes," I said, looking down into her deep eyes. She pulled my underwear down, slowly exposing my erect penis. When she had them down far enough, my cock jumped out at her. I could feel her breath on it. She kept it in constant contact with her face as she worked my underwear down my legs. When it I got caught up in her hair, the feeling was intense. I love her dark locks, and they felt amazing getting caught up around my cock. I started flowing precum into her hair, so I whisped it back over her shoulder so I wouldn't soil it. My penis drooled onto her shoulder as I stepped out of my last garments.

"Do you want me to take care of that?"

"Oh, sweet baby girl, you don't have to do that."

She took my cock into her hand, and kissed the side of the shaft and said, "I know I don't have to, but I want you to be happy."

I put my hand under her chin and turned her head up to look directly at me. "Listen, sweetheart, I don't want you to ever think you have to pleasure me to make me happy." She put her hand in mine, and I helped her to her feet, and I continued. "Our relationship is not going to be built on that. If I get pleasure, you get pleasure. It's 50/50, no matter what."

A tear came to her eye as I told her this. She was used to having to do things for her ex, and it was just residual habit that she do that to me. I took her in my arms, and told her how much I love her, and that I would never expect anything like that to make me happy. Just having her in my arms made me as happy as happy could be. Of course, her naked and perfect body pressed against my own made me horny. Or hornier than I was, anyway. I made her take a step back, but held her hands to I could take her in, and show her my appreciate for just being her. I made a point to observe every inch of her, and I would do the same if she had been clothed. I looked at her hair, and how it perfectly flowed over her shoulders. Her eyes...man. Those deep green eyes, full of care and love, and telling the story of her life, and her every thought. They could just pierce my soul. He cute button nose, that just turned up slightly. Her perfect lips, so moist and tender, framed beautifully by her dimples as she smiled slightly. Her slender neck, just aching to be kissed, and her shoulders. Her shoulders were just so right for her delicate frame, and just right for supporting her curling locks of hair. As my eyes traveled down her arms, I couldn't help but raise her hands to my mouth, and kiss them.

Her eyes filled with questioning as she watched me continue my observation and appreciation of her. I looked at her breasts, perfectly sitting firmly on her chest, the right just slightly larger than the left. Her pretty pink nipples perfectly placed, and pointing at me atop those firm and perky mounds. Her slender tummy, made just for me to kiss on my way down to her pussy. Its puffy outer lips barely hiding her clit, as she was aroused, and starting to leak her creamy gift. And those legs that are firm and strong, great for wrapping around me, and accepting my kisses. Even her feet and toes. She has small feet, but they're so cute, and fit her well.

I let go of one hand, and made my way around her, eager to take in the backside, too. I eventually had to let go of her hand. She watched as long as she could as I admired her everywhere, then just looked straight ahead, anticipating my return. I did not. I stepped close to her from behind. I put my hands on her shoulders, and smelled her hair. I was close enough to her that my erection touched her right ass cheek. She shuddered at the contact. I reached around to cup her breasts, and lightly tease her nipples. One hand drifted down to her tummy, and I pulled her to me, pressing my cock up between us. I leaked precum on her, and lightly humped against her firm cheek. I brushed her hair to the side, and kissed her neck. I noticed her breathing becoming faster and more ragged. I kissed her shoulders, and onto her back. My hands slid down her arms, as I worked my way lower down her back, placing kisses all over. I reached the top of her ass, and let her hands go. I pushed a hand between her legs, encouraging her to spread them for me. I reached up between them, and found her hot, wet pussy, generously giving forth its nectar. Two fingers brushed her pussy lips as I kissed both of her cheeks from behind. As I eased those fingers into her heavenly vagina, I couldn't help but lick her ass. I ran my tongue up the crack and back down, then deeper between as I licked my way back up. Lower now, I squatted under her, and licked her from her pussy to her asshole.