Sister Sarah Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
exfireman
exfireman
340 Followers

Sarah's knees grew weak. She fell forward to the bed, but remained standing. She supported herself on her hands as I grabbed her legs, pulled her to me, and ate her moist cunt from behind. I poked my tongue into her as far as I could go, and lapped at her juices. I reached up with one hand, and captured one of her breasts in my hand, the nipple now fully erect and poking into my palm. I squeezed her, and ate her pussy. My other hand went between her cheeks, and found her puckered little hole. When I pushed a finger inside, her legs started to shake. It was barely noticeable at first, but then I withdrew and went back in, fucking her ass with my finger as I ate her pussy. Her legs started shaking violently now, and her cunt erupted into my mouth. I just brought my baby sister to orgasm.

She needed to let herself rest. I let her go, and helped her to her knees where she worked on recovering. She buried her face in the blankets on the bed, and shook. I rubbed her back as she came down, finally looking at me.

"What was all that about," she inquired.

"I just wanted you to know how much I adore you, how much I appreciate you, and how beautiful I think you are."

She tackled me, knocking me to the floor. She went down with me, and lay atop me. She looked into my eyes only briefly before she kissed me. Our tongues dances in each other's mouths as we made out on the floor. Finally, she raised up and sat on my abdomen, my penis touching her bare ass. She ran her hands up and down my chest while looking into my eyes. Without saying anything, Sarah raised up, allowing my cock to slip between her cheeks, and just to the opening of her sweet dripping pussy. Without breaking eye contact with me, she started to lower herself onto my pole. I reached up for her breasts, capturing them in my hands, and lightly squeezing them as she sank herself deeper and deeper on me. We just stared into each other's eyes, reading each other's souls as she started to slowly ride me. The only time we broke eye contact is when her eyes closed briefly as she fucked me. Her hands joined mine on her breasts, and together, we kneaded them. Sarah guided my hands over her glorious mounds. Our eyes told each other stories as I started to match her movements, meeting her half way. I gently pushed up inside of her as she lowered herself onto me. My breathing became faster as did hers. Then she collapsed. I held her up by her breasts as her legs gave out completely, drilling my penis into her deeper than it had been. She came all over me, her juices flowing from her stuffed cunt.

Sarah leaned to kiss me again while she recovered, then slowly started to ride me again. She pressed her amazing tits into my chest, and kissed me deeply and passionately. Our lips remained touching, but we weren't really kissing, and Sarah started humping me faster.

"I'm going to cum," I whispered into her mouth.

"Give me everything you have," she replied. "Cum in my pussy."

I grabbed her hips, and stopped her from riding me. I pushed as far as I could up into her pussy, and I came. I came and I came, squirt after squirt of my life-giving juices, painting her womb with my incestuous seed.

We lay on the floor, still coupled. "I love you, sweet Sarah."

She smiled at me and kissed me. "I love you, too, big brother. Thank you for taking care of me."

We shared a wonderful meal that evening before showering together. It was not a sexual shower, but there was substantial exploration of each other's bodies. We sat naked on the couch watching TV, and just cuddling together. It felt amazing to have my sister's naked body against mine, and not be pressured to act sexually together. This is how life was meant to be for a couple. Nudity was now a solid part of our lives, but it was mutually understood that it didn't always have to be sexual. Sarah continues to use my cock as a pacifier, and I don't mind it one little bit. It helps her sleep.

exfireman
exfireman
340 Followers