Sister Sarah Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The sun is high, so the temperature is bearable," she said out of nowhere. "And I want to start getting used to the weather."

I wasn't about to argue, since seeing my sister's naked body on display all the time was a pure joy for me. I just smiled and took her hand, and watched as she stared intently out the windshield to see where we were going. I stole glances at her bare tits bouncing as we navigated the country roads.

"It's so beautiful out here," Sarah said, admiring the canopy of trees over the roads.

"It's perfect, isn't it," I replied.

She leaned on the console towards me, and grasped my hand in both of hers. We finally reached our driveway, a mile-long gravel road winding through woods and pasture from the two-lane county road.

"Welcome home, my love," I said, as we turned onto our drive.

"This is all ours," she inquired.

"Yes, and so much more. This is just one end of it. It spreads far and wide," I told her, gesturing at the hills across golden pastures.

A chill went through her body as we continued up the road. After crossing a creek and climbing a small hill, the first glimpses of our house came into view. Sarah audibly gasped as she took it in, seeing the beautiful log home sitting atop a hill overlooking a small pasture area that would essentially be our yard. It was tucked under some trees to the back and the west end. I drove up to the carport and parked the car.

"Oh J," Sarah said. "It's perfect!"

"Wait until you see the inside," I replied, opening my door to get out.

Sarah sat looking around at everything as I made my way around to help my beautiful vixen out of the car. Taking my hand, Sarah turned in her seat. I couldn't help but notice that my sister's pussy glistened with excited moisture as she spread her legs before me. She stepped down, her bare feet making first contact with our new property. I lead her towards the door, noting that she wasn't even watching where we were going. She was just in awe of her new surroundings, and was taking everything in.

"Watch your step, baby girl. We'll go exploring later."

Focusing now, we reached the front door. Sarah watched excitedly as I turned the key and opened the door. As it swung open, she cautiously leaned forward to peer inside, that perfect smile never leaving her face.

"Shall we, my princess?" I stepped towards her and bent to pick her up. I had carried her across the threshold of my house before, but this one was ours together, so the sentiment was different. She put her arm around my neck, and I picked her up. Carefully, I stepped inside and gently set her down on her feet in the kitchen. I took that beautiful naked nymph in my arms.

"Welcome home, my love," I told her again, kissing her deeply.

Tears streamed down her face as she was overcome with joy.

"Thank you, J. I love you so very much. Thank you for doing this for us."

"I hope you love it, Sarah."

"I do. I love it so much. It's just perfect!"

Hand in hand, we walked around the house. We opened doors and just checked everything out. I listened intently as my sister made plans for what to do with every space.

"Can we get some plants to put here? Ooh, let's put 'such and such' here! Wouldn't this be perfect for 'whatever?' Oh, look at the fireplace! It's huge!"

She was so excited to make this house our home. I had full intention of letting her do as she pleased. I knew that whatever she did would be perfect for us.

"Baby," I started. "I need to make some calls, and get our stuff up here, unless you want to go back to pack."

"I have everything I need here," she replied. "I have you."

I smiled, and kissed her, letting my tongue linger in her mouth.

"Can you call Vanessa and see if she'll manage the move for us then? We need someone we can trust to make sure everything gets packed and loaded, and someone needs to let the movers in."

"Yes! I'll go get my phone."

I watched as my sister's delicious ass bounced away as she headed back outside for the car. I followed closely to get mine as well. We walked to the three-quarter wrap around deck, phones in hand. As I fumbled with mine looking for reliable movers, I saw my sister lean on her elbows onto the deck railing. I half paid attention to the conversation she was having with Vanessa, telling her all about the trip and the new place. Her bent over body was so inviting. She was in the perfect position for me to just walk up and mount her. As I dialed the number for the place that had moved Sarah's things when she moved in with me, I silently started stripping. I shed my clothes and left them lying on the floor of the deck. My cock throbbed at the site of my nude sister leaning over the railing with her ass out towards me.

As the phone started ringing, I stepped in behind Sarah, leaving a trail of precum from where I had been standing. She was engrossed in conversation, and really didn't expect anything, and her conversation took a noted pause when I slipped my cock into her waiting pussy.

At the same time the moving place answered, I bottomed out in my sister's hungry twat. I held myself deep inside of her quivering quim, and told the movers what I needed; when, where, all the details. I overheard Sarah tell Vanessa that I just stuck my cock in her, and that it feels so good. With my penis remaining planted in my sister's vagina, I finished all that was needed for the movers, and she carried on her conversation with Vanessa.

I placed my phone on the railing, and wrapped my arms around my sister. One hand reached up under her to cup her hanging breasts, while the other went to work on her clit. I openly started pumping myself into her now, thrusting into her sopping cunt as I diddled her clit.

"He's fucking me now," I heard her tell Vanessa.

"She wants to watch," Sarah told me.

I laughed a bit, and said, "FaceTime her, then."

I heard Sarah tell Vanessa to hang on, then she hung up. My pounding into her made it difficult to pull up FaceTime and dial Vanessa back, but she pulled it off. I watched over Sarah's shoulder as Vanessa came into view. The first thing she saw was my sister biting her bottom lip, a look of pure lust on her face. No words were spoken as I banged my sister from behind, my balls slapping her as I pumped myself into her. Vanessa pulled her tits out, and started toying with them as she watched us fuck. She saw me capture both of Sarah's tits in my hands and press them together. The video was electric. I hadn't been able to see her face before when fucking her from behind, and it turned me on immensely. Over and over I fucked my sister's welcoming pussy, watching both hers and Vanessa's breasts on the screen of her phone.

"Let me see him do you," Vanessa said.

Sarah reached down and held the phone between her legs so her friend could see my cock thrusting into her steamy snatch. Sarah's pussy dripped onto the phone, and I heard Vanessa exclaim that she couldn't see anymore. Her juice landed on the lens, obscuring our union from her view. Sarah pulled the phone back up and licked her juices off of it before returning it to its original front-view.

"Oh god, I'm going to cum," Sarah cried.

"Oh, please let me see," Vanessa pleaded.

I took the phone and held it beneath Sarah. I fucked her hard and fast, and felt her cunt grip my cock tightly. With my free hand, I pummeled Sarah's clit to push her over the edge, and she came. Vanessa watched intently as Sarah's pussy sprayed forth its heavenly nectar. Feeling her juices cover me and splash at our feet pushed me over the edge. I moved the phone to where Vanessa could see me pull out. She watched as I took my cock in my hand, and jerked it as streams of cum spewed from its tip onto Sarah's ass. She reached back and spread her cheeks, allowing me to cum directly on her puckered little hole. I kept the phone pointed there, letting Vanessa see every shot of cum deposited on my sister's rectum.

As the blasts subsided, I pressed the tip of my cock right against Sarah's hole, and finished cumming. When I was done, I let me cock rest there briefly before applying a bit of pressure. Sarah relaxed, but raised herself to where she was standing almost straight up. Vanessa watched as I used my penis to push copious amounts of cum up into my sister's delicious ass. Once the head popped in, I pushed to the hilt all the way into Sarah's ass. There was ample lubrication, given the amount of cum I had sprayed her with, and the never-ending flow of precum. Vanessa was clearly playing with her pussy out of view as she watched my butt fuck my sister. I handed the phone back to Sarah, who just watched Vanessa as I pumped her ass. It wasn't long before I needed to cum again. With a few final thrusts, I held myself about half-way up Sarah's ass. I felt her muscle milking my cock, and I deposited another load in her tush.

"He's cumming in my butt," she told Vanessa. "God, it feels so good."

Once finished, I pulled my cock out of my sister's ass. She immediately sank to her knees to clean me up, and took my still-erect penis into her mouth. Vanessa watched as my sister lovingly cleaned my dick with her mouth. Satisfied, she released me, and stood to finish her conversation with Vanessa. I watched as she lazily paced back and forth across the deck, showing Vanessa the house and land. My cum and her juices glistened on her body in the sun. She was in no hurry to clean herself off, and was happy to be wearing my slippery cock juices all over her backside.

Finally wrapping up, Sarah hung up and turned to see me admiring her.

"I'm hungry," she told me, walking back towards the door. I followed closely behind.

"Let's get you cleaned up and head back to town. If we're going to stay here until our stuff arrives, we're going to need some supplies."

Sarah agreed excitedly, and went to find our master suite again. It's a huge bedroom, big enough to be a living room in most houses, with an attached bathroom, complete with a large walk-in shower and a jacuzzi that would undoubtedly see a lot of use. I grabbed our towels, and followed my sister. We took a quick, hot shower just to rinse the spent sex from our bodies, and headed out. Sarah wore her flimsy dress and hoodie, assuming she'd be able to acclimate to the cool air. It was early afternoon, so there was time left before it started cooling down again.

In the car, Sarah lifted the front of her dress and leisurely played with her pussy. Once again, I got to enjoy her unrestrained tits bouncing with the movement of the car as we navigated down our gravel road. I kept stealing glances at Sarah, lovingly watching her as she again took in the scenery of the country roads. It really is beautiful out here, and I'm so glad to be away from the constant sweltering heat of the south.

Our first stop was for a quick bite to eat. We were facing at least a couple of hours of shopping for supplies, so it would be a while before we could get back home for a proper meal. We stopped at Panera to get sandwiches, and the guy at the counter couldn't take his eyes off of my gorgeous sister. She paid him no attention as he openly sought to catch a glimpse of her nudity beneath her dress. Her hoodie was pushed back off of her shoulders a bit, so her barely covered breasts were on display. If you stared long enough, you could definitely make out her nipples, as they poked firmly against the thin fabric. She knew she was teasing him, and loved every second of it.

We sat across from each other, and ate casually.

"Damn, you're beautiful," I told Sarah.

"You like my dress?"

"I love it, but would love to see more of you."

I hadn't really intended for her to show me more with that comment, but she did. Resting one elbow on the table, she continued to eat her sandwich. With her other hand, she reached up and pulled her dress down, fully exposing her breasts to me. She winked at me, and sat exposed while she ate. Our eyes met as we dined, but as was expected of me, I kept watching her fine tits move with every movement of her body. She was so incredibly sexy. I felt her foot come up between my legs as she still kept her eyes on me. Scooting down in her seat, she pressed it against my erect cock. She wiggled her foot to push up the leg of my shorts, and was able to get my rigid penis to pop free. Fortunately, her back was to the counter, so what was happening wasn't really visible. My barely-dressed sister was rubbing my cock with her bare foot under the table. Slowly, she slid it up and down, coating me with my precum. People in the drive-through would have been able to see had they looked, but no one did. Sarah finished eating, and sat with her arms folded on the table in front of her. She just stared lovingly at me from across the table, and had a devilish grin on her face. She continued gently rubbing my penis with her foot, coaxing more and more of my slippery fluids from within me.

"We should really get going," I said, clearing my throat.

Sarah just smiled, and slipped her sticky foot back in her sandal. I tucked my turgid rod back into my shorts, gathered our waste, and got rid of it while my sister tucked her fantastic, heaving breasts back away. Sarah looked down at my wet crotch and just smiled broadly.

"You're so mean," I teased, lightly smacking her bottom.

She just giggled, and bounced towards the car. After securing her inside, we headed off to WalMart. Nothing fancy, we just needed to get some supplies and groceries. We hadn't made a list, so we were up against a long period of browsing to make sure we had all we needed to survive a week or so until our things arrived from Texas. We hit housewares first, and picked up some cheap cookware and utensils. At least we could cook until our good stuff got here. We were both in super happy and excited moods, and we actively teased each other as we browsed. Sarah kept bending over at her waist to look at things on bottom shelves, or at least that's what she pretended to do. Every time she did, her moist slit came into view.

"Sarah..."

"Yes," she replied, knowing exactly what she was doing to me.

"Um, I'm going to need to cover this up," I said, pointing to my boner protruding from my shorts. I have a significant tent going, and my shorts were getting wetter by the second, almost to the point where they were going to start dripping onto the floor if I didn't do something soon. "Can I have your hoodie to tie around my waist?"

Quickly and eagerly, she pulled her hoodie off and handed it to me. She bent over again, smiling, as I tied it around me to conceal my penis and absorb some of my slippery juices. I stepped up and poked two fingers into Sarah's pussy, causing her to scream out in shock. She quickly stood straight up, and I withdrew my fingers from within her.

"That's for teasing me," I told her.

"Well if that's what I get, I'll do it some more," she teased. "Everything ok down there," she asked, looking down at my crotch.

"It's fine," I told her, "but your hoodie is going to be ruined."

"I can wash it!"

We went back to browsing, picking up more towels and things. Not having a bed here yet, we stopped by sporting goods and got an air mattress and a couple of sleeping bags. Sarah sashayed around the store, waving her perfect ass at me. For the life of me, I couldn't convince my penis to go down, so I just accepted that it was going to be that way for awhile. I needed to cum badly. We turned a corner into an aisle with decorative junk and some candles, and it quickly drew Sarah's attention. She immediately spotted some things that would certainly make our country house a home. I did a thorough search, and found no cameras trained on this particular spot, so I seized the opportunity.

I stepped close behind Sarah, and gently slid my hand up under her dress, her ass cheeks in my palms. I whispered into her ear.

"I'm going to fuck you now."

I saw her cheeks swell with a smile. "In my ass?"

"If that's what the lady wants," I replied.

She nodded. I pulled the hoodie off, and dropped it on our cart. I stole a quick glance around again, then pulled the waistband of my shorts down. I lifted Sarah's dress, and pushed my soaked cock between her cheeks, resting the tip against her puckered hole. I felt her draw in her breath, and relax her bum, and I pushed my way into her hot body. Letting her get used to being filled, we just stood together, and she collected herself.

"Can you follow me," she asked.

"Sure; I think so," I replied.

We fumbled around a bit, but soon got into a rhythm. She wanted to keep walking down this aisle with my penis up her butt. We took a few steps, and stopped in front of a display of mirrors. Finally, I saw her face. She was flushed, her cheeks burning red with desire, her bottom lip firmly clamped between her teeth. I caught her eyes in the reflection, and started ramming her bottom full of cock. I reached up and slipped the flimsy strap off of her shoulder, and exposed her right tit. Capturing it in my hand, I solidly fucked my sister's ass, watching the expressions on her face the whole while. Her eyes closed in erotic bliss as I violated her. I raised my free hand to her other breast, and held on tight to both as I pumped into her. I felt my balls tighten, and quietly grunted that I was going to cum inside of her. She just nodded, never opening her eyes.

At that moment, a younger woman turned the corner into the same aisle. Our cart was between us and her, so she couldn't immediately tell that I had my penis jammed firmly inside my sister's bottom. I casually slipped Sarah's strap back up onto her shoulder, and pulled the cart a little closer to us. It looked as though we were just lovers looking carefully at products on the shelf. In reality, Sarah's tight ass was flexing, and pushing me over the edge. The woman stood within inches of our cart, perusing different decorative goodies. Sarah's ass kept milking me. As the stranger passed by us, not paying us any attention, I erupted. I grunted audibly as I began to coat my sister's rectum with hot, sticky semen. The woman glanced our direction and made eye contact upon hearing me grunt, so I played if off by coughing and clearing my throat. She turned away, and left the aisle. As soon as the coast was again clear, I started humping Sarah's butthole again, intensifying my orgasm, and allowing me to finish dumping my load in her ass. I felt her clinch tightly as I withdrew, causing the last dribbles of cum to be retained in her bottom.

Once I had withdrawn, I stepped back. I tucked my still hard penis back into my shorts, and Sarah's dress fell back into place. I tied the hoodie around myself again, and we resumed shopping as though nothing had just happened.

"My pussy is so wet now," Sarah whispered as she selected a few things from the shelves.

"I promise, I'll take good care of it later," I told her, kissing her lips.

We made our way to the grocery section.

"Um, J," Sarah started. "I think we're going to need another cart for the groceries."

We had indeed filled one with necessities, but were definitely going to need another for groceries.

"I'll be back, love. Meet me in the paper goods."

I left her alone to go get a cart, and returned as promised. We got paper plates, towels, and toilet paper, and searched for random things that we'd need permanently, as well as what we had to have temporarily. We got cleaning supplies and other household goods just to make sure we had everything we need. Finally, we started getting food. We got some steaks and chicken, and a wealth of other things we typically enjoy, then stopped to get some wine and beer. We stopped at one point in the alcohol aisle, and when Sarah bent over, I noted that her pussy was literally dripping, her heavenly nectar literally running down her legs. I ran my palm up between her thighs, and licked her sweet fluids from my hands. It was just enough to conceal the flow, at least for a little while.