Sister Sarah Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I told you I was wet," she smirked, as she watched me lick her juices from my hand.

"We're almost done, and again, I promise I'll take care of that as soon as I can."

Last stop, health and beauty. We both needed to get body wash and a few things to hold us over. We quickly made our way there, and got what we needed. It seemed to take forever in the checkout, but it was understandable with all we had collected. Sarah was fidgeting impatiently. She crossed her legs to keep from leaking any more fluids, but as soon as she uncrossed, the accumulated fluids ran down her legs to her knees. Her pussy needed to be fucked soon, and I knew she wasn't going to wait until we got home. She kept looking at me, lust in her eyes, silently begging me to take her. She looked so beautiful, sexy, and innocent as her hornless had her pussy on full arousal.

Finally through the checkout, we headed towards the car, each of us pushing a cart. I followed behind, and saw that she was so wet that it was approaching her ankles. As quickly as I could, I unloaded everything into the car. Sarah was completely unable to do anything in her state of arousal. She stood chewing her lip, and dancing as though she needed to pee. When I started on the second cart, she opened her door. As I continued working, I watched as she pulled her dress up over her head. She then bent over, completely naked, and used her dress to wipe her juices from her feet to her dripping snatch. She then folded it neatly, keeping the juices on the inside, and placed it carefully on her seat. I finished loading, and pushed both carts to the corral. As I walked back to the car, Sarah spoke in a broken tone.

"You have to fuck me now," she said, touching her steaming pussy. "Just make me cum before we go, please," she begged.

I stopped right beside her and kissed her while I pulled the hoodie off and tossed it inside onto the floor. I let her step in and lean into the car, placing her hands on the seat.

Sarah looked back over her shoulder and said, "please, J. Please put it in me. I need to cum so bad."

I stepped in behind her and lowered my waistband again. I wiped the head of my cock up and down her sopping cunt, then lined it up and drove it home. Immediately, I started humping my sister, driving my cock hard and fast inside of her delicate hole. I pushed my pants a bit lower, and really got into humping her. Her twat spasmed around me as I fucked her from behind, and she came after only a few hard thrusts. Her pussy sprayed around us, leaving us standing in a puddle of her creamy goodness. Her body still twitching, she pulled off of me, and jumped in the car. I stood there with my wet cock sticking out and my pants around my knees.

"Thank you," Sarah said through ragged breath. "Now take me home so you can make love to me properly."

"Yes, ma'am," I replied as I buckled her still quivering body into her seat.

I pulled up my pants long enough to get to my side of the car. Before I got in, I pulled them off, and tossed them at my sister. They made an audible wet slopping sound as they hit her. She just smiled, and let my precum soaked shorts lie against her body. I climbed in and slid my ass across the leather seat, and we headed home. Sarah's body was still flushed, and she sat idly playing with her pussy.

"Didn't have enough," I inquired.

"Oh no, that was great! You just have me so worked up!"

"Me? You were a total cock tease!"

"True," she laughed. "I was, but you enjoyed, and you can't tell me you didn't!"

"Fair enough," I told her.

My cock bobbed as we drove. It was fully erect, since my naked sister sat beside me openly masturbating now. She pulled her juices up and across her abdomen, and thoroughly wet her breasts. The front of her body was slick with her juices, and my cock recognized it and gave up its own slippery goodness. I was going to have to get my car detailed!

Sarah couldn't get herself off, but had her pussy flowing. She was going to be hard to hold onto once I got my hands on her. I turned into our driveway, and took her wet hand in mine. She switched to her right hand, and kept diddling her twat. I lifted her hand to my mouth, and licked her juices from it. She sat watching as I devoured her delectable goodness. Her sweet, wet tits again bouncing on the rough gravel road had my full attention. She needed to be fucked good tonight. She needed her big brother to put his cock inside of her welcoming pussy, and make love to her. That I could do.

Pulling into the carport, Sarah finally left her puffy vagina, and unbuckled herself. She sat patiently waiting for me to come help her out. My sexy little nymph got out and helped me carry groceries and supplies into the house, still sloppy wet. We got things put away for the most part, but watching Sarah start to make our house a home broke my concentration. Unfortunately, she went from cock tease to hard to get. I stole touches, groping her as she moved around the house, trying to let her know I was ready to please her. She just wasn't having it. She let me play, but just winked at me, and kept about her work. Her body was getting sticky by now, as her juices were quickly drying on her.

Finally, I had enough. Mostly, I was tired as hell, and wanted to wind down. I felt like if we just stopped for a bit to catch our breath, we could pick up working later. Or not...I just wanted to fuck her. I took her arm, and she stopped, noting that I was actually serious now, and not teasing anymore.

"Baby, we need to stop. We have the rest of our lives to do this, and make our house a home." Sarah hung on every word, listening intently as I spoke. "Besides, we'll want to change everything once our stuff shows up. We'll do this all again then, right?"

"I'm sorry. I'm just excited," Sarah said.

"I know, sweetheart, and I'm excited, too, but I don't want us to burn out trying to do it all in one night."

Sarah looked around at the house and sighed. "You're right. I'm sorry."

"No, love, no need to be sorry. I understand this is new and exciting, but we just need to pace ourselves, you know?"

"I know. Thank you, J," she replied, stepping into my outspread arms.

"Let's go get you showered and cleaned up, yes?"

"Yes! That's a great idea."

I wrapped my arm around her slender waist, and guided her towards our luxurious suite. I turned the water on and let it warm up, then we stepped in together. We lathered each other up, taking care to just gently caress each other's bodies. My cock grew firm, but we weren't after sex. We were just enjoying touching bare skin. In the slippery suds, my erect penis slipped between our bodies. The soap mixed with my precum, and washed it away, but not before squirting it solidly all over my sister's lower body. Sarah turned her back to me, and pressed her perfect ass against my raging boner, letting my slip easily between her cheeks. I reached around her, and captured her amazing breasts in my hands, and lifted them, feeling their weight in my hands. I pressed harder into Sarah's ass as I kneaded her perfect orbs, her nipples standing fully erect against my palms. Sarah leaned her head back on my shoulder as the steamy water cascaded over us. She reached behind, and put her hands on my ass, pulling me tighter against her. She knew we weren't there to fuck, but just to be together as lovers, feeling skin on skin. Still, my cock had a mind of its own, and wasn't about to go down. This beautiful woman pressing her naked body against me made sure of that.

After I had washed Sarah's hair and rinsed us both, I turned off the shower, and reached for a towel for the naked minx before me. I watched in awe as my perfect and gorgeous sister stood naked before me, patiently awaiting my attention to her. I dabbed her dry before carefully wrapping the towel around her shoulders. She reached to wrap it around her wet hair as women sometimes do, but I stopped her.

"Leave it down, please. For me," I begged her.

"What? Why," she questioned.

"Because you look incredibly sexy with wet hair, and I just want to look at you."

She dropped the towel on the floor, and gave me a sexy little half-smile as she turned and walked out of the bathroom. My cock drooled onto the floor as I watched that sexy nymph walk away. I couldn't help but think again of how absolutely lucky I was to have this woman in my life. Quickly drying myself, I went to join my sister. I found her in our large bedroom, busy unpacking the air mattress we were to sleep on until our belongings arrived. She was on her knees, her wet hair hanging down, some of it sticking to her breasts. God, she looked so sexy. I placed my hand on her shoulder, and knelt beside her to help. Together, we spread the mattress out, and I plugged it in. I flipped the little switch, and saw the look of amazement on Sarah's face as it inflated itself. She looked as excited as a little girl on her birthday as she watched. I smiled to myself as I just watched her.

Sarah caught me admiring her, and just smiled. Glancing down at my lap, she noticed the stream of precum dripping onto my legs. Reaching over, she scooped the pool from between my legs, grasped my cock and slid her hand up the length of it, and captured all she expelled from within me into her hand. Having a significant handful of my slippery fluids, she tipped her cupped hand into her mouth, and eagerly consumed it. She licked her hand clean, and smiled at me before turning back to watching the mattress inflate. I put my arm around her and pulled her tightly to me as we watch the final moments of the process. Once filled, I flipped the switch off.

I got the sleeping bags and pillows we had purchased, and dropped them on the bed. Sarah helped me spread the sleeping bags and zip them together. No way were we going to sleep separately, and we couldn't fit in one. As she worked, I was continually distracted by her damp hair swaying, and the rest of her perfect naked body as she worked with me. I really wanted to fuck her, but we were both exhausted. It took every ounce of restraint I had to keep from throwing her down and fucking her soundly. Knowing I could have my little sister's pussy any time I wanted it, I focused on preparing our sleeping arrangements.

Finally situated, Sarah climbed into the sleeping bag, and patiently waited for me.

"Oh, J," she suddenly said, just as I was about to get in bed with her.

"Yea, baby girl," I replied.

"Will you get me a drink?"

"Of course, love! What would you like?"

"Just water, please."

I went to get her a glass of water, and held it to her lips as she drank. She tipped her head back, signaling that she had enough.

"Thank you," she said, as I set the glass beside the bed on the floor.

I turned to walk around the bed, and climb in beside Sarah, but she grabbed my hand and stopped me. Standing over her, she stared up at me with her loving eyes. My penis pointed directly at her adorable face. I knew what she wanted just by the look on her face. I placed my hand atop her head, and gently encouraged her to proceed. She opened her mouth, and took my cock into her mouth. She quickly went to work, sucking me hard, running her tongue all around every inch of my rigid pole. I gently humped her face as she sucked, eager to get the load I was about to give her. Looking down, I watched as she played with her breasts as she made love to her brother's penis with her mouth. My legs grew weak and shaky. Sensing this, Sarah looked up and smiled as best she could with a mouth full of meat. She nodded slightly, as if giving me permission to release myself into her mouth. Seeing those perfect eyes lovingly staring up at me was enough to push me over the top. I grunted loudly as the first stream of semen burst forth from my penis, and fired with great velocity into my sister's throat. She swallowed more of my cock into her mouth, the tip in her esophagus. She sucked and swallowed as I emptied myself into her stomach.

Finally finished, she applied a generous amount of suction as she withdrew, making sure every last drop was in her mouth. Satisfied, she smiled again, and turned to lie down. I tucked her in, knowing it wouldn't last, but wanting to show her my love in that way, then went around to climb in beside her. My penis hung long, but not erect, and I could see her watching as it dangled beneath me. In bed beside my sister now, she rested her head on my arm, and snuggled her naked body against me. I turned towards her slightly and kissed her warm mouth, tasting the remnants of cum on her tongue.

"Good night, my princess. I love you."

On a typical night, Sarah would lie on my torso, and suck my penis until she went to sleep. Tonight was similar, but not the same position. After bidding her good night, Sarah scooted down under the cover of the sleeping bag, but lay on her side beside me, facing me. She grasped my cock, and tugged gently towards her. I rolled onto my side as encouraged, and she took my semi-rigid cock into her mouth. Being exhausted, I wasn't there to cum in her mouth again, but instead, just let her use me to pacify her into a deep sleep. I put my hand on her head, and caressed her scalp as she sucked. That was the last thing I felt, my penis being gently sucked by my sister. Quickly, I fell into a deep sleep, and dreamt of what was to come with my lover in our new home.