Sister Sarah Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We all shivered as the sun set and the temperature dropped. "Let's get inside," I suggested. "It's going to get cold soon."

We all headed inside, two perfect booties leading my way. The site was amazing, and my cold penis started to rise in anticipation.

"How about I make y'all dinner tonight," Vanessa asked.

"Sounds good to me," I said.

"Me, too," replied my sister. "We don't have a ton of food right now, but surely we can come up with something."

"My treat," Vanessa said. "I'll make something, and y'all just relax."

"Maybe you want a shower first," Sarah said, gesturing at the cum crusting Vanessa's body.

"You bet it do!"

Sarah lead Vanessa to our shower, and showed her how it worked before returning to me in the kitchen. Before I could even say anything, Sarah said, "Did you notice how she really wants to stay here with us?"

"How could I not," I replied. "She kept dropping hints like that."

"So, what do you think," Sarah asked.

Climbing up on a barstool, I said, "Well, we certainly need to talk about it."

Sarah joined me on a stool, and faced me for a heart to heart.

I started the conversation. "First of all, do we really need someone to live here as a maid?"

"We don't exactly need someone, but it would be kind of nice to have someone here. Besides, she's depressed, and she's my best friend."

"I know," I said, "but what will she do?"

"She can just live here. She'll be company for when you're working and stuff. We can work in the garden, and just play outside while you're busy."

"You're afraid you'll get lonely when I'm working?"

"Kind of, and I don't want to distract you."

Reaching out and touching one of her breasts, I told her, "Baby, you distract me even when I'm not doing anything."

She just laughed, but understood what I was saying.

"Ok," I continued, letting her breast go. I kept staring at them, though, because, well, my perfect sister was naked right there in front of me! "What are we going to pay her?"

"I don't think she wants money. I think she just wants a change in her life. Besides, if we let her watch us have sex, and you cum on her now and then, she'll be happy."

"Are we really considering this? You're ok with her watching me fuck you?"

"Yes," Sarah replied in anticipation. "And if she does well for us, maybe I'll even watch you fuck her," she continued, winking at me as though joking.

My cock bounced at that. Was my sister actually going to let me fuck her friend? The thought did make my cock twitch, but I wasn't really interested in sex with anyone but her. If, however, it was what made her happy, I would certainly take one for the team.

"Ok, so we'll still have to figure out the logistics," I said. "We have to know if it's what she really wants to do, and what all we're going to have to do to get her up here."

"I'll talk with her about it, if that's ok with you."

"Ok, just let me know what comes of it."

Just then, Vanessa padded back into the kitchen, toweling her wet hair. She looked incredibly sexy, all naked with wet hair, and I told her so.

"Why thank you," she replied. "Now where are those pots and pans? I have dinner to make."

She handed her towel to Sarah, and went about starting to prepare dinner for us. Sarah leaned over the bar, pushing her perfect ass out, and the girls chatted relentlessly as Vanessa prepared a meal of baked chicken, mashed potatoes, and asparagus. I sat beside Sarah on a stool, not really listening to the conversation. It was just girl chat, and I wasn't interested. I was, however, interested in my sister's bare ass. I rested my hand on it, and caressed it bottom to top. I let my fingers slip between her pussy lips, and spread her moisture up between her cheeks. Sarah pressed her delectable ass out even further as I played with her. Vanessa noticed, and though she continued her conversation, she couldn't help but watch the expression on Sarah's face as I toyed with her sex. I wanted to be inside of her.

"It's my house, and I'll fuck my sister here if I want to," I thought to myself. Still touching her, I stood behind her, and let my dripping cock make contact with her legs. Knowing what was in store, Sarah spread her legs to let me step in between them. Vanessa watched me rub Sarah's back as I gently and slowly eased my cock into her tight, wet pussy. Bottoming out inside of her, I just stood there, her pussy pulsating around my full length buried inside of her. I massaged her back, and worked my way around to her breasts, which were pressed into the countertop. She arched her back to let me have access to them. I noticed that the conversation had stopped, and Vanessa was silently touching herself to the erotic scene before her. I just let myself remain planted within my sister's delicate folds, allowing her body to receive gentle pleasure. Her ministrations were enough to give me pleasure, and I just let her pussy go to work on my cock. I toyed with her hair, and looked down at the point where my penis penetrated her so perfectly. We all just stood still, and let pleasure happen.

The oven timer went off just then, and Vanessa snapped out of her trance to tend to it. When she bent to take the chicken from the oven, Sarah moaned at the site of her friend exposing her ass and snatch to us. It was enough for both of us, and her cunt contracted around me, causing me to erupt inside of her. Still unmoving, I expelled my semen deep inside of her spasming vagina. I filled her to capacity, and felt my cum ooze out of her around my cock. Both of us finally started breathing again once I had finished pulsing inside of my sister.

I eased my dirty cock out of my sister's filled pussy, and sat again beside her, letting my hand once again play with her perfect little booty. Vanessa was busy putting the final touches on dinner. I stood and moved out of her way to allow her room to set the island for us to eat. She looked at my cock, stiff and sticky with cum and my sister's juices.

"Can I," she asked Sarah, pointing at my sloppy pole.

Sarah chuckled, "Okay, sure."

Vanessa eagerly stopped what she was doing, and leaned down to take my cock in her mouth. She swallowed it to the root, applied generous suction, and slowly withdrew, letting her tongue wipe every inch of me clean. With an audible pop, she reached the tip, and valiantly swallowed the remnants of our sex. Satisfied, she resumed setting the table for us. Sarah just smiled, and came to kiss me. I put my arms around her, and made out with her. Vanessa's announcement that dinner was served is all that distracted us, and we took our seats while Vanessa served us. Once she had made herself a plate, she sat with us, and we all ate a delicious meal. Honestly, I could get used to this.

As we ate, and the girls chatted, it became abundantly clear to me that there was little Sarah would not do for her friend. At the same time, I knew that I could easily talk my sister out of it, but I wasn't about to. They shared a bond that only girls can share, and I knew my sister needed it. I briefly felt bad for taking Sarah away from that life, but I also knew that she genuinely wanted to be out here in the middle of nowhere with me.

As we finished, Vanessa got up and started clearing the island. Sarah started to join her, but was denied the opportunity. Vanessa wanted to prove she was up for the challenge of being our helper. I wondered when the girls were going to have their little talk. Sarah scooted right up close next to me, and leaned against me as the girls again mindlessly conversed. Sarah absentmindedly toyed with my penis as they talked, and I just sat with my arm around her, absorbing the warmth from her hot body.

Wishing we had some furniture so we could retire to the living room, I pondered what we should do next to unwind together. We decided to move the party to the bedroom, where at least there was something so sit on, and relax. Vanessa poured us all a glass of wine, and we went to our bedroom. She and Sarah sat on opposite sides, and Sarah patted the bed, gesturing that I sit between them. I leaned against the wall, with my legs stretched out between them, my proud cock standing up tall and leaking as it always does.

"Good god," Vanessa said. "How do you keep from just sitting on that thing all the time," she asked of Sarah.

Sarah laughed and replied, "It's tough, sometimes, but I manage."

Getting in on the fun, I rocked my hips back and forth, letting my cock wave at them like a huge limb in the breeze.

"If I could, I'd eat that up," Vanessa said.

Sarah remained silent, and just watched my cock bob back and forth. "Maybe someday," she finally said. I stopped waving my pole, and just sat motionless as I watched my sister ponder letting her friend impale herself on my rod.

Breaking the awkward silence, I asked Sarah if she had a plan for everything coming tomorrow. Any ideas on how to arrange all of the furniture and stuff. She and Vanessa immediately focused on that, talking about what would go where. Vanessa was intimately familiar with our possessions, as she had been left in charge of their handling and packing. They were almost finished babbling as we all finished our wine. I was exhausted, even though we hadn't really done anything that day. I felt sleep quickly creeping up on me. Suddenly, Sarah realized we hadn't made arrangements for her friend to sleep anywhere.

"I'm so sorry," she told Vanessa. "Why don't you just sleep here with us tonight. We'll have beds tomorrow, and you can sleep in one of those."

Vanessa looked at me in question, so I just scooted down in the middle, and got comfortable. She took that as welcoming, so she and Sarah both scooted in under the covers on either side of me. Vanessa kissed my cheek and thanked me for being so nice to her. Sarah also thanked me for being nice to Vanessa, but she kissed me full on the lips. Her hand snaked down to grasp my raging boner, and Vanessa watched as we made out. I could feel her eyes burning into us as she lay on the pillow beside me.

"Goodnight, you crazy lovebirds," Vanessa said before snuggling in close.

Sarah lay beside me, but only briefly. She started to doze, but then suddenly jerked awake, shaking the whole bed. Vanessa raised her head to see what was going on. She watched silently as Sarah worked herself beneath the covers in a smaller space than she was accustomed. Vanessa looked questioningly at me, wondering what was happening. I raised the covers so she could see that Sarah was taking my cock into her mouth.

"It's kind of her thing," I whispered to Vanessa. "She uses it as a pacifier to put herself to sleep every night."

"Damn that's hot," she replied. I let the covers down gently over my sister, who was on her way to deep slumber with my penis planted firmly between her lips. I felt Vanessa's supple breasts pressing against my arm, and soon heard her breathing grow deeper as she also went to sleep. I have no doubt she dreamt of her best friend sucking her brother's penis to help her sleep. It wasn't long before I, too, let sleep overtake me.

Vanessa's phone woke us all early the next morning. It was like six in the morning, and we wondered what the hell was so important. Turns out, the truck driver had driven all night, and was going to be here within the hour. I was more excited than anything to be up that early, so we all got up and went about getting ready.

"What am I going to wear," Vanessa exclaimed, clearly worried.

"Just put on one of my dresses and your jacket," Sarah advised. "That's what I'm going to wear."

Looking out the window, I saw that it had snowed a few inches overnight. It was so beautiful, and I stood at the window soaking in the scenery. What made it even more beautiful is that my sister and her friend decided to take a quick frolic in the snow, completely naked. I watched through the window as the girls threw snow at each other, and played like my own little snow bunnies. Their nipples were hard enough to cut glass, but they paid the cold no attention. I almost came when they embraced, and kissed each other. It wasn't a little kiss, either. Their pretty breasts mashed together, and they made out like lovers. They stopped and smiled at me; catty grins as though they had something up their sleeves, had they been wearing any. I stroked my cock openly as they watched.

Realizing the time, I stopped, and gestured that they better get inside so we would be ready for the truck. Coming back in the house, shivering, they huddled together over one of the heat registers. I handed them their dresses, and they donned them as I went to the kitchen to make us some coffee. Finally warming up, they relaxed, and enjoyed their coffee. I left them, and went to put on sweatpants and a t-shirt. It's all I had, so it would have to do for the day.

At long last, the truck pulled up to the house. I guided them in turning around, and backing as close to the door as they could. I started to help unpack things, but the main guy stopped me. In broken English, he told me that his crew would do it all. Sure enough, they went to work quickly. It was going to snow again, and they wanted to get unloaded quickly and get back on the road before it got too bad. These guys were sure efficient. I didn't have to do much at all but stand back and watch it all unfold. My girls whisked around the house in their skimpy attire, giving direction to the guys. They made sure to look out and see what was next, and be prepared to point out where whatever it was went. With their state of undress, the Hispanic crew was challenged to not look at them. They were clearly naked beneath their dresses, as their breasts were prominently displayed with their erect nipples poking at the thin fabric. These dresses weren't much, and my cock remained at attention the entire time.

Finally, the last of the boxes came off. It was all of my office equipment, and was to go to the basement. I suggested that they move the truck to the lower entrance, but they insisted on doing it what I thought was the hard way. In record time, beds were set up, furniture was placed, and boxes were stacked in their appropriate rooms. Within a matter of just a few short hours, all of our belongings were in our new home. I generously tipped the main guy, signed his paperwork, and he and his crew thanked me before quickly boarding the truck and heading on their way.

I went to find my girls, and located them unpacking the foam coolers with all of the food, and putting in our Keurig so we didn't have to use that cheap coffee maker Sarah and I had purchased to get us through. There was a kitchenette in the basement, so all of the temporary things we bought would go down there. As soon as she was sure the truck was gone, Sarah stripped her dress quickly, and flung it to the floor. Vanessa giggled, and did the same. They went back to work putting away food. It had been in foam containers with dry ice, so it was time to get it all put away as it should be.

"You ladies are amazing," I said. "You're doing great work here. Want to take a break for a minute?"

"Yes," they both sighed. They had been working hard, and a break was definitely in order. They plopped their naked tushies down on the couch, and breathed a huge sigh of relief.

"It's going to take from now on to put all this stuff away," Sarah said.

"Don't kill yourselves," I told them. "It's all here, and that's all that matters. We'll get to it over time."

"But I have to leave in a couple of days," Vanessa said. "Were you able to get me a plane ticket?"

Sarah just looked at me, and I knew then that their conversation had never happened. Sarah was silently encouraging me to run with that ball.

I sat between them on the couch, and they both snuggled up to me. Noting their nudity, I quickly stood back up and shed my own clothes before sitting between them again. This time, they both smiled huge at me. "Listen, Vanessa," I started. "Sarah and I talked, and we'd like to offer you a place here with us. You can stay with us as long as you'd like. We'll leave the work situation up to you back home, but we'll help out in any way we can. We'd like to offer to pay you for your help, but don't have any idea how much you'll want."

She couldn't say anything. Sarah reached across me, and took her hand. They clasped their fingers together, and they slowly sank to rest on my penis.

Snapping out of the trance, Vanessa said, "I don't need money, as long as you feed me."

"Of course we'll feed you," I said. "but if you ever need money for something you want to do, all you have to do is ask, okay?"

"Deal," she said.

"And there will be rewards for your help, too," Sarah said, gesturing at my cock. I don't think Vanessa had realized it was in her hands, and she jumped when she noticed it there.

"This is just too...I don't even know. Thank you?" That was all she could say. Sarah encouraged her to help as the two of them started stroking my cock.

"Is this alright," Vanessa asked, clearly unsure that she should have my penis in her hand at the moment. "How will I ever repay you for letting me stay here?"

"Don't worry about it," Sarah told her. "We could tell this is what you wanted, and we want to make you happy."

"You so have," she said, and reached across me to hug her friend. I watched as four of the most amazing breasts there are just barely touched right above my now abandoned cock.

Sarah crawled over to straddle me, and immediately sank her dripping snatch onto my penis. Vanessa watched intently as I disappeared inside of my sister's steamy pussy. "Plus, you get to watch this happen all. The. Time," she said as she started slowly riding me. She reached over and put her arm behind Vanessa's neck, and pulled her to herself. Vanessa captured one of my sister's breasts in her mouth, and she leaned in so I could suck on the other. Together, we nursed on my sister's perfect nipples as she pleasured herself on my cock. She pulled Vanessa off her tit, and kissed her.

"I want you to eat my ass," she told her friend.

Eagerly, Vanessa went to the carpet and knelt between my legs. She spread Sarah's cheeks, and went to work tongue-lashing my sister's booty hole. Sarah leaned into me, moaning, and forcing me to take even more of her tit into my mouth. Faster and faster my sister rode me, having to have made it difficult for her friend to continue eating her ass. She had enough, and jumped off of me, and flopped down onto the floor. She spread her legs, and beckoned me to get after her missionary style. I crawled between her legs, and pushed myself deep inside of her, and pummeled her steaming cunt. Vanessa leaned down and sucked at her breasts again. She scooted around in a semi-sixty-nine position, and fed my sister her breasts. They sucked at each other's nipples as I continued to fuck my sister. Vanessa snaked her hand down to where we joined, and pushed two fingers inside of Sarah. Along with my big cock pounding her pussy, it was over-filled with the addition of her friend's fingers. Sarah moaned in pure erotic bliss beneath Vanessa's hanging breasts. I watched as she reached back and grasped Vanessa's hips, and pulled towards her. Vanessa crawled forward towards me until her pussy was right over my sister's mouth. She lowered herself onto her friend, and I watched as Sarah started delicately licking the pussy before her. Long ago, my sister had told me she loved the taste of pussy, but I never thought I would ever get to see her eating one that wasn't her own. But she was, and I was in love. Unable to contain myself anymore, I pulled out, and quickly knelt beside them. Vanessa's fingers remained inside of my sister's pussy, and I got as close to them as I could, and vigorously stroked my cock. Soon, I came in ribbons all over Vanessa's pussy and Sarah's mouth. Sarah eagerly ate what I had to give.