Sister Sarah Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finished, I almost collapsed on top of them. Sarah pushed Vanessa off of her and onto her back. She quickly crawled between her legs, and proceeded to consume every drop of cum I had deposited on her friend's cunt. She then wiped her face with her hands, and ate all of that cum as well.

"Ok, we have work to do," Sarah said, getting up and walking away. Vanessa and I watched as her juices glistened on her body. Vanessa hugged me and thanked me again before jumping up and joining her friend. Together, they set up our bed, and busied themselves with putting things away in there. I went to the kitchen and started unpacking dishes, small appliances, and things like that. My girls hadn't given me any specific instruction in that room, so I did the best I could. I was satisfied, and things were being put away, so it didn't really matter. We could always change it later if we wanted.

"Can we be done for now," came a soft voice from behind me.

It was my sister, who looked exhausted. "I'm hungry and tired," she said.

I took her into my arms and kissed the top of her head. "Of course we can, sweetheart."

"Can we go to town to get some food? I don't think any of us feel like cooking tonight."

"We can, but we better go now before the snow starts again."

"Okay, I'll go get Nessa."

I watched again as her perfect ass swayed as she walked away from me. That's a site I just cannot get enough of, and I was happy to view it whenever I wanted. In short order, my girls came to me in the kitchen carrying their dresses and my clothes, and wearing hoodies. They looked so sexy with their bodies partially exposed. I grabbed the keys, and we headed out into the cold to Sarah's car. She wasn't familiar with driving on slippery roads, so I drove. We decided on Panda, since it was quick. On arrival, Vanessa wasn't really sure what to do, so she watched Sarah for instruction. As Sarah and I dressed in what little clothes we brought, Vanessa did the same.

"We're really going in like this?"

"Yep," Sarah casually replied. Vanessa had taken off her hoodie to fully put her dress on. Sarah just pulled hers up to her waist, and zipped her hoodie up. She wasn't interested in anything else covering her titties, and I was happy to let her go that way. After Vanessa was as dressed as she was going to be, we went inside to order.

We sat at a table and ate. Sarah sat next to me, and Vanessa across. She kept stealing glances at Sarah's state of undress, and was enamored that she could sit there that way in public. She said something to Sarah about it, and then watched as Sarah boldly fully unzipped her hoodie, and pushed the sides open. She went back to eating with her perfect breasts fully exposed. Vanessa just watched in amazement, hoping for the day she could be so bold as to expose herself the same way.

"Ease yourself into it," Sarah told her. "Don't rush yourself."

Vanessa pulled her dress down in front and let her tits out. She zipped her hoodie up to where it just barely hid her ripe buds.

"Like that," Sarah said. "Just do what you're comfortable doing."

We finished our meals, and headed back to the car. Sarah didn't zip back up, but did cover herself as we exited. Once outside, she let her hoodie open back up, and walked with her tits exposed all the way to the car. The crisp night air tickled her nipples. As we got to the car, I unlocked it, and watched as Sarah disrobed entirely before climbing inside.

"Are you serious," Vanessa asked in shock.

Sarah just opened her door, and climbed inside, as natural as could be. Vanessa got in, but didn't disrobe. She was just as shocked when I got in naked, and tossed my clothes at her.

"I can't believe y'all! I want to be just like you."

"Vanessa, you have a great body, and you shouldn't be ashamed to show it off. But like Sarah said, just ease yourself into the lifestyle. Don't do anything you don't absolutely want to do."

We headed home as it started to snow. I drove as fast as I could in the conditions, and we made it home safely. Once inside, I made a quick fire, and we sat on the couch in front of the warm flames. Vanessa had finally removed her clothing again, so we were all once again naked. With a beautiful woman on either side of me, we wound down from the day with a glass of wine. We sat silently listening to the fire crackle, enjoying just being in the presence of each other. I pulled Sarah to me, and kissed her.

"I love you, my beautiful princess," I told her.

She moaned quietly, and snuggled against me. I held her for a few minutes until I noticed her glass of wine tipping precariously in her hand. I could tell that she was sleepy. I took her glass and set it on the end table, then I kissed her lips and told her we should go to bed.

"But we didn't set up Vanessa's bed yet," she argued.

"It's fine," I replied. "We can do what we did last night. We have our big king-size bed now, so there's plenty of room."

The three of us headed to our bedroom. Vanessa crawled into her spot, and Sarah climbed under the covers to await her pacifier. I took a quick leak, then crawled into bed with them. Vanessa watched as my sister latched onto my cock with her mouth, even before I was fully settled. She just smiled as she lay her head on my tummy with my penis between her lips. I lowered the covers over her body, and quickly drifted off to sleep.