Sister Sarah Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, mom!" I grunted, as my dick swelled in her mouth.

She just sucked harder as she swirled her tongue around the head.

"Mom!" I shouted again as my legs began to shake.

"He's gonna cum," Sarah warned, but she gave no less in her oral efforts on my shaft.

Soon enough, my cock exploded. I had to grab onto the island as my penis shot thick streams of cum into mom's mouth. She just swallowed every drop as though it was a normal thing. When she finished sucking me completely dry, she stood and wiped her mouth.

"How long until we eat," she asked.

Sarah laughed. My head was spinning. What the hell just happened? I mean, up until now, I had been okay with my own mom seeing me naked, and even fucking my sister in front of her, but she just sucked my dick and ate my cum! This wasn't supposed to happen. I was in shock, and I just stood there leaning on the kitchen island, unable to speak. In the first time in forever, my cock shrank. My mother is an attractive woman for sure, but I could never have imagined doing anything sexual with her. In my mind, I hoped this had been a one-time thing. My sister sure didn't seem to mind, and just acted as though nothing had happened. I didn't want her to be okay with it, but she was. Silently, I regained my composure, and slipped away to wash up for lunch.

As I stared through myself in the mirror, I started to feel somewhat guilty for what had just happened. In the distance, I could hear my mother, my sister, and Vanessa all still carrying on. To suppress suspicion that anything was wrong, I quickly washed my face and snapped myself back into reality. I went to rejoin them in the kitchen, and when I saw my sister and Vanessa, I couldn't help but feel aroused again. This time, though, I had no intention of doing anything about it.

"Does that thing ever go down?" Mom asked as she stared at my rapidly stiffening cock leading the way as I entered the kitchen.

I blushed a bit, and took a stool next to Sarah at the island.

"I'm sorry, Mom. I'll try to control it," I said, quite bashfully.

I scooted up and tried desperately to hide my cock from her. I almost wanted to go put pants on.

Sarah giggled and laid her head on my shoulder. I slipped my arm around her.

"Don't worry about it, J," she whispered.

"How can I not," I whispered back as Mom and Vanessa toiled with lunch.

"Trust me," she replied. "It's really not a big deal. Nothing else is going to happen."

I looked into her glistening eyes. I had to believe her. She would never steer me wrong. I knew somehow that while she was okay with our mother eating my cum, that was as far as she was going to let things go in that regard. I was relieved, and my cock twitched as my sister gave me a lover's kiss to assure me things were fine.

"You two make my heart happy," Mom said as she stood watching me make out with my sister, her daughter.

I broke our kiss, and blushed again as I turned towards Mom and Vanessa.

"So how about those steaks?" I asked, to break the tension in the air.

"Just pulling them off now," Vanessa replied as she turned with the platter.

She held it just below her perky breasts, and my mouth watered at the sight of my two favorite things. Tits and meat.

Vanessa carried food to the table, and Mom helped. Sarah and I joined them, and took our seats next to each other. It felt slightly awkward, as Mom was the only one wearing a stitch of clothing. The rest of us remained completely naked as we dined on the delicious steaks. Conversation started, and turned toward the pending holiday season. The three of them tossed around ideas of how to decorate the house. I wasn't really into that. No one would be visiting, so why decorate?

"It's to put us in the holiday spirit," Vanessa chimed. "Don't be a grinch!"

That brought a laugh from the table.

"I'm not being a grinch," I defended. "I'm just trying to understand."

Sarah spoke up, "Besides, it will be fun!"

"Okay, sure," I replied. "What do you need me to do?" I knew I was being roped into something, so I agreed to help however I could.

"Well, we need a tree," Sarah said. "I know there are some we can cut here. Can we go get one of those?"

"Yeah, okay," I replied. "We can take the side by side this afternoon."

"Let's go now," Mom said as she stood to clear the table.

It was three against one. I couldn't fight it if I had to, so I went to get my shoes and a jacket. As the ladies took care of dishes and cleaning the kitchen, I headed out to the shed to get the side by side and a saw. I drove it up to the house, and waited briefly for the girls to come out. Sarah and Vanessa were, as usual, naked but for sandals and hoodies. Mom was dressed fully, wearing a thick winter coat. Clearly, the years in Houston had turned her into a warm-weather person. I chuckled to myself at the sight of them.

"This is really nice," Mom said, as she climbed in the back.

"Thanks," I replied as I reached to turn the heater up. "I wanted to get the best for us here."

"You guys have sure made a good life for yourselves," she said.

I knew she was happy for us, but I couldn't get her sucking my dick off of my mind.

I steered the machine toward some trails we'd laid down, and to where I knew there would be some decent pines for Christmas trees. We all took part in looking for the perfect one as we slowly rode the trail. There was a lot of back and forth amongst the ladies.

"Oh, that one it perfect," one would say.

"No, it has too many open spaces," would come another.

"What about that one?"

"Not big enough," or "Not full enough."

After what seemed like forever, we all saw the perfect one. It wasn't quite a Christmas Vacation, angels singing in the background moment, but we all saw it at the same time, and agreed it was indeed perfect. It was some ten feet tall, and shaped just like a Hallmark card. I stopped nearby, and we all exited the side by side. The girls stood around the tree as I lay on the ground to cut it. Being the intuitive lover she is, Sarah quickly grabbed some gloves from the ride, and held the tree up as I cut it. As I made the final strokes, Sarah let it go, and it quietly fell to the ground.

"This is going to be so much fun," Vanessa commented.

Chatter started among the ladies again as I lifted the tree onto the back, and tied it down. We all climbed back in and started slowly back down the trail. I was cautious to not damage the tree as I navigated down the narrow trail. Sarah scooted right next to me, and lay her head on my shoulder. She reached for my cock, and idly stroked it as we made our way down the trail. Mom chatted with Vanessa in the back. More talk about how Vanessa liked it here.

Finally, we pulled up to the house, and Sarah let go of my dick. She dismounted and went to open the door for me. I took the tree and carried, it inside, followed closely by Vanessa and Mom. Sarah placed the stand, and I set the tree in it. Once it was secured, we all stood back to admire the beauty. I put my arm around my sister, and it felt like I fell even deeper in love with her as we took in the sight of the first perfect tree in our new home.

"I love you, J," she whispered as she pressed herself against me.

I kissed her head, and just held her. We turned slightly, and she lay her head on my chest and kept her eyes on the tree. I put both of my arms around her, and the rest of the world faded away as I held her tightly in my arms. Mom and Vanessa had moved to the nearby sofa, and watched as brother and sister held each other, so very clearly in love. We hadn't noticed them move, and as we slowly came back to our senses, we quickly joined them in the living room, taking a seat on the love seat.

"It really does me good to see that you two love each other," Mom said.

"Right?" chimed Vanessa. "It's so perfect."

Both of them sat smiling at us. Sarah pulled her feet up under herself, and cuddled against me as I held her.

"Right. So let's decorate this place!" Vanessa said excitedly.

I watched her tits jiggle as she jumped up and went to get the crates of Christmas decorations. Mom joined her, and I held Sarah a bit longer, not wanting to let her go. As we sat waiting for Mom and Vanessa to return, I felt precum run down my shaft and pool at my balls. Sarah smiled and traced it over my cock with her fingers. My cock twitched as she sat playing with my penis. Her head lay against my chest as she toyed with me. Soon, my hips started moving involuntarily. My body wanted hers, and I couldn't hide it anymore.

Sarah turned and pressed her breasts into me as she kissed me deeply. I held her tight as her hand gripped my cock hard. Not breaking our intimate kiss, she straddled my lap and rubbed the head of my cock between her lips before taking it inside of her. She lowered herself onto my lap, allowing my incestuous penis to fill her wet pussy. Her tits pressed into my chest as her hips ground on mine, pleasuring us both equally. I felt my sister's pussy gripping my cock tightly with its steamy tunnel as I ran my hands up and down her naked back. It was electric, and sex with my sister never got old or mundane. Sarah leaned back slightly, and I watched her breasts heave with each breath as she rode my thick cock. I lay my head back and put my hands on Sarah's hips, pulling her back and forth as my cock throbbed inside her tight pussy. Sarah leaned in and put one of her perfect nipples in my mouth. I sucked it lovingly and softly, holding it between my lips and flicking my tongue on it. She moaned loudly as I licked her nipple. I started to move my hips upward into her, pushing my cock deeper into her hungry pussy. Slowly, she rode me, raising up until my cock would come almost out, then slowly filling herself with her brother's cock again and again.

I heard Mom and Vanessa come back in, but there was no way I was going to stop what I was doing. I needed my sister, and I wasn't going to stop until I had painted the inside of her pussy with my cum. As I made love to Sarah, I looked over her shoulder, and saw Vanessa sitting on the floor between my legs. She was openly fingering her pussy and squeezing her breasts as she was engrossed in watching my cock disappear into my sister's pussy. Mom just sat on the sofa, and watched the lewd act in front of her. It didn't feel awkward now, with our mom watching us have sex. That was no longer a thing.

Sarah was the first to cum. She squirted all over me as she raised up, releasing my cock. The shower of her juices coated my dick as it stood tall. As her body still trembled, she grasped my cock and sat back on it, riding me with renewed vigor. She fucked me hard and fast, and I knew it wouldn't be long before I was shooting cum into her body. I moaned and reached for my sister's breasts. I squeezed them, and pulled at her nipples as my cock swelled in her slippery pussy. She screamed out my name, and I felt her pussy contract again. I pulled her down tightly into my lap, burying my cock as deep within her as I could, and I came. As her pussy spasmed and squeezed my cock hard, I basted her pussy with thick ribbons of hot cum. It raced up my shaft, eager to be inside of her. I thought it would never stop. Our bodies trembled together, and Sarah collapsed onto me, resting her head on my shoulder as I continued to pump cum into her.

We kissed passionately, and Sarah raised up to let my cock slip out of her. It was still hard, and rested between her firm cheeks as she sat in my lap. Vanessa moved to lick up the mess we had made. I felt her tongue on my cock, licking up the juices my sister and I had created. Sarah giggled when Vanessa tickled her ass with her tongue. She raised up and gave Vanessa room to clean us up with her tongue.

Mom clapped and applauded the erotic show we had just given her. That made it awkward again, but there was no way I was ever going to stop fucking my sister, regardless of who watched.

Sarah reluctantly climbed off my lap and snuggled against me, glowing and satisfied. She covered her well-filled pussy with her hand in a seeming effort to keep my cum inside her. My sexy sister sat beside me, recovering, while Vanessa licked her lips and got up to resume decorating. Before long, my sister and mom joined her. I just sat back and watched as they did their thing, extremely proud of my gorgeous lover.

"Baby, can you get us a ladder?"

"Of course, love," I replied. "I'll be right back."

I stood and went out to get a step ladder for the girls to be able to reach the top of the tree. I stoked the fire, then left them to do their thing. I went to the study and checked emails. There were just a few from work, but nothing that demanded attention. I was technically off work for the holidays, but I wanted to make sure there wasn't anything requiring immediate attention. Not much is happening with COVID going on, so it was pretty safe that there wasn't.

As I re-entered the living room, I saw mom and the girls all around the tree. Sarah was atop the ladder with her perfect ass pointing out towards me. I couldn't help myself. I climbed a few steps up behind her, and pushed my tongue between her plump and firm cheeks, and licked straight up through her crack. I made sure to lick her puckered hole. Her body shuddered when I did. I then climbed down, and plipped down on the sofa to watch them. I mostly paid attention to my sister showing me her ass. I sat idly stroking my dick as she teased me with her perfection. I wanted to pull her down off the ladder and shove my thick cock up her ass, but I didn't. I let them all work on decorating.

As the afternoon wore on and evening bore down on us, our home was transformed into a Christmas wonderland. There was lighted garland, and blue and silver balls hanging from the loft railing. Ornaments I didn't even know we had adorned the tree. A nativity scene sat on the mantle over the fireplace, and the fire that burned therein made it perfect. The warmth that filled the house was unmistakable, and I suddenly realized why the girls were so adamant on decorating. There was definitely a difference in the air as the actual Christmas spirit filled our home for the first time since we owned it.

"Can we go Christmas shopping tomorrow," Sarah asked as she sat beside me, exhausted.

"Of course, my love," I replied, kissing her forehead as she again snuggled against me.

Mom and Vanessa, also exhausted from the day's events, sat beside us. Together, we basked in the ambience.

"Can we go into town and get some food?" Vanessa asked.

"Yeah, sure," I replied. "What do you have in mind?"

"I could really go for some sushi," Mom stated.

"Oh yeah! That sounds awesome," Sarah replied.

"Me and mom can go get it if you want," Vanessa offered.

"That sounds good to me," I said, sinking even lower into the sofa and holding my sister close.

Vanessa scampered off to get her jacket and slip-on shoes. She was just wrapping the jacket around her beautiful breasts when she reappeared. Mom was getting herself ready to go as well.

"You're going like that?" Mom asked of Vanessa's lack of attire.

"They do it all the time," Vanessa replied. "I just want to see what it's like this time on my own."

"Be safe out there, and watch for deer," I said as they headed out.

Sarah and I heard the doors close on Vanessa's car, and the gravel crunching as they drove away. Sarah moved to lay her head in my lap, and curled her legs behind her. She looked so cute laying there. I rested my hand on her side, lay my head back, and sighed happily as I idly stroked her bare skin. I could feel my sister's breath on my penis as she lay in my lap, and I felt myself slowly grow hard. My cock eventually stood tall and pressed against Sarah's lips. She kissed it tenderly and I felt her body start to move slightly as arousal overtook her.

I let my hand slide up to gently touch her breasts, and she moved her arm to her side to allow me space to fondle them. I softly ran my palms over her nipples, and felt them grow firm under my touch. Sarah raised her head and took my cock into her mouth. She gently sucked and swirled her tongue around it as she lay back in my lap. We weren't hurried at all. We just wanted to be together. I relaxed and kept fondling my sister's breasts with one hand, and stroking her hair with the other as she lay contentedly with her brother's penis in her mouth.

As my orgasm approached, I let her know by squeezing her breasts more firmly. I love how they feel in my hands, and I love touching them. The thought of my sister's perfect tits in my hands pushed me over the edge, and I started to cum. I felt Sarah take my cock deeper in her mouth, and her tongue moved perfectly over it as she swallowed the creamy offering I was shooting into her mouth. As I finished cumming, my body relaxed, and Sarah settled in again, my cock still planted in her warm mouth.

We were startled by the sound of my phone letting me know someone had pulled into the drive. It seems we'd dozed off after my sister ate my cum. She gave a long, hard suck as she let it leave her mouth as she rose. Mom and Vanessa walked in and placed the food on the island.

"God, what a rush," she exclaimed excitedly. "I finally know why you like to go places with no clothes on."

Sarah and I just giggled as we walked into the kitchen with our arms around each other. After we dined, we got Mom settled in her room, and wished her a good night. Vanessa went to her room, and Sarah and I went to ours. We brushed our teeth and climbed into bed.

"I love you so much, J," Sarah told me as she kissed me sweetly.

"I love you more," I replied as I lay back on the pillow and pulled the blankets up around us.

Sarah lay with her head on my chest for a short time, then moved to her bed time position. She scooted under the blankets and took my cock into her mouth. I fell asleep to the gentle sucking of my sister on my cock.

12