Sister Sarah Ch. 20

Story Info
Sister has a request that will change our lives.
2.8k words
4.41
9.7k
14

Part 20 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/09/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
exfireman
exfireman
340 Followers

My sister Sarah and I have been unofficially married for over two years now, and I fall deeper and deeper in love with her every single day. Each day is an adventure with her, and our nudist lifestyle has blossomed fully. Vanessa still resides with us, and has also completely embraced her nakedness, even to the point of despising clothing. The two beautiful, naked girls keep me in a constant state of arousal. Now that summer has passed, and autumn is setting in, it's time that we prepare for the imminent winter.

Recently, we were in the woods with our equipment, cutting downed trees into manageable pieces, and collecting them for firewood. Over the past couple of years, we've become almost fully dependent upon the land which we were so blessed to have been able to purchase. It sustains us, mostly, so that fewer trips to the grocery store are required for us to survive. On this date, we were, of course, all naked in the forest. It's okay. We were safe. I had worn leather chaps while I was running the chainsaw, and took necessary precautions to keep my body safe, while remaining as naked as possible.

I still find it challenging to remain focused on task with my two girls running around. Even on this day, they were frolicking around, playing, teasing each other, and just enjoying being one with nature. I chuckled inwardly, and continued collecting firewood, allowing them to play. It's man's work anyway. Not that they aren't capable, but I respect them enough to not subject them or force them into that kind of work. Plus, I prefer that they have soft hands when it comes to play time later. As I gathered wood, I was full wood, my cock pulsating and constantly drooling a stream of precum. I have learned to stay hydrated out of fear of dehydration from the amount of fluids released from my constantly hard cock. Yes, the girls notice, and make it a game to "accidentally" touch my bouncing member as they play around together.

"Let's go, girls," I shouted. "We've got a load, and it's time to head back."

"Okay, honey!" Sarah shouted back. I smiled and watched as two gorgeous ladies sprinted naked through the forest to where I stood waiting.

Sarah and Vanessa took their spots in the side by side, and I climbed in with them. We began the slow journey home through the forest over crude trails. I personally enjoy these treks, since I can watch naked breasts bouncing as I navigate the rough terrain.

As we headed home this evening, Sarah scooted close and lay her head on my shoulder, her hand rested on my thigh. My heart fluttered, and I turned slightly to kiss her on her head briefly. My love pouring onto my sister in this simple gesture made her snuggle closer, and gently squeeze my thigh. I felt her sigh contentedly as we travelled, and her fingertips eventually started tracing small circles on my thigh. I thought I knew where it was going, so I just continued to drive us carefully home, pulling our trailer-load of firewood.

After a short time, Sarah grew bolder in her actions. Her fingertips started to graze my cock, which already sparkled with precum in the fading evening light. She curled up against me and began to lazily slide her fingers up and down my pulsating shaft. I moaned softly which made her giggle a bit. Suddenly, my sister scooted her butt towards the opposite side, lay her head against my abdomen, and swiftly swallowed my cock. She slowly and tenderly sucked me, her hot mouth applying a sensual, wet suction to my dick.

Vanessa leaned forward from the back to watch what was going on. She wasn't really able to see from where she sat, but it was obvious she was seeing all she needed. I watched in the mirror as her eyes slowly closed, and it was apparent that she was pleasuring herself. Since she moved in with us, it's always been one of her favorite things to watch her friend pleasure her own brother.

My cock swelled and throbbed as we neared the shed. I pressed the button to open the door, and pulled in to leave the trailer and UTV safely inside until I was ready to stack the wood closer to the house. I shut the engine off, and flopped my head back as my sister kept her steady suction on my cock. Her tongue flicked around the tip, collecting my precum as it oozed. Vanessa swiftly got out and stood beside my door to watch. She hiked her leg up and resumed fingering her pussy as she watched my sister expertly suck me off.

My legs began trembling as my orgasm bore down like wildfire. I reached down and firmly grasped my sister's breast as the trembling soon overtook my entire body. The pleasure my sister's mouth on my cock was giving me was becoming incredibly unbearable. I gripped her breast even harder and started bucking my hips slightly as I raced closer to the edge. Finally, I shouted out and my body convulsed wildly as thick bursts of hot, sticky cum flooded my sister's mouth. She gagged and coughed just a little, but quickly recovered and swallowed the load I pulsed into her willing mouth.

Sarah's mouth left my cock with an audible pop, and she sat up and wiped her mouth with the back of her hand.

"Delicious!" Sarah said.

We all giggled, and I took her in my arms for a brief, erotic kiss.

"Who's making supper tonight," I asked as we exited the UTV.

Vanessa immediately replied, "I can. What would you like?"

"After today, I think something simple is in order," came my reply.

"How about breakfast for supper," Sarah chimed.

"That's simple enough," replied Vanessa.

We began our walk across the yard, my hand on my sister's naked ass, and both of our eyes watching as Vanessa's ass swayed ahead of us.

Sarah and I headed straight to the shower while Vanessa cleaned up in the kitchen and began preparing our evening meal. My sweet lover stood close by as I turned on the shower and let the water warm. As steam began filling the bathroom, I took her hand and helped her step carefully into the shower. I joined her and took my delicate sister in my arms. I held her close as she snuggled into my chest, and we gently swayed together to the silent music of love as the hot water cascaded over our naked bodies. It was only a few moments, but it seemed like an eternity. One I hope will never end.

We broke our embrace, and Sarah's eyes sparkled as she watched me lather up a washcloth and begin to lovingly cleanse her body. I smiled faintly as I caught her watching and resumed delicately washing every part of her perfect body. I knelt before her, worshiping her, as I washed her feet, lifting them gently, and making sure to touch everywhere. I moved a bit closer and deeply inhaled the sweet and musky aroma emanating from her pussy as I washed her legs. I wanted her to feel my love as I patiently washed her. I kissed her tummy softly as I moved the cloth to her crotch and washed her pussy, then slid it between her legs and between her firm cheeks.

Sarah's breath caught as my fingers glided over her puckered hole, nestled tightly between her cheeks. But I wasn't here to play right now. I was on a mission. I stood slowly, washing her tummy. I held her against me, and let my breath cascade over her naked, heaving breasts as I slid the cloth up her body and washed them as well. I turned her slowly and gently scrubbed her back, which caused her to moan aloud. I moved her hair aside and washed her neck gently, then stepped closer to her, letting my mostly limp cock nudge her cheeks. I reached around and slid my hands up and down her tummy to her breasts, and on to her collarbone, where I moved the soap around to sensually wash her neck. Sarah's head rolled back onto my shoulder as I caressed her breasts. She idly pushed her ass back against me, making my cock press more between her cheeks.

Leaving my cock trapped between her cheeks, I reached for her shampoo, and began to lather her hair. I massaged her scalp as I washed her dark locks, and I felt my cock begin to stiffen as she stirred and rolled her hips from the sensual touch. I let her grind her hole on my cock as I continued to wash her hair. I felt the rough pucker grinding over my tip as she moved, and it made me harder. I pulled her back against me, and stood under the hot shower to rinse the soap and shampoo from her body. I kissed her neck and allowed my cock to penetrate her ass as the water rinsed everything away. I slid easily up her ass, and I just held my cock in her tight butt as our shower finished.

Sarah soon became overwhelmed with desire and pushed back even harder, taking my cock up her ass to the root. My balls pressed between her cheeks as she rode the wave of a powerful orgasm. I held her up as her body trembled. I kept my cock planted firmly inside her as she rode it out.

As she came down, she panted and stepped away, letting my cock leave her tight, hot hole. She bent over and braced herself on the wall as I chuckled to myself and began washing my own body. I was finishing as she recovered and turned to me, her face bright red, and her eyes sparkling. She leapt into my arms and kissed me hungrily, silently thanking me for what I had done to her.

Vanessa had finished eating by the time we joined her in the kitchen. She kept the food warm and served us as we sat at the island bar.

"You two must have had some fun," Vanessa jested.

Sarah blushed slightly and replied, "n-no...he just washed me."

"Washed you," Vanessa spouted back, not believing that we hadn't formally fucked.

Sarah looked at me, her eyes overflowing with love and adoration, and responded as she nodded slowly, "yes. He just washed me."

Vanessa stepped back, obviously in disbelief.

"Wow," she stated. "That's pretty...just...wow."

I winked at my little sister just as we started eating.

"Well, I'll leave you two lovebirds to it. I'm going to shower," said Vanessa as she headed down the hall.

Sarah and I ate in mostly silence, then cleaned up the kitchen. Both of us yawned and struggled to do our duties, exhausted from the day's activities. We finished and decided to retire to our room. On our way, we stopped by Vanessa's room, having not heard from her for some time. We found her naked and passed out on her bed in her own room, clearly just as exhausted as my sister and me. Sarah watched as I carefully covered her friend and tucked her in. I turned off the lights and we continued to our room.

We brushed our teeth and crawled into bed. I strongly dislike sleeping with a freshly filled stomach, but I was done, and ready for the day to be over. When I crawled into bed behind my sister, she scooted close. I turned to face her, and we lay face to face, her rosy nipples just touching my chest as we breathed in unison. I told Alexa to turn the lights down, and I just lay there with my sister, our faces close, and lovingly stroked her hair. She smiled faintly as I caressed her, her beautiful eyes glowing the pale light.

As I continued my loving touch, her smile slowly faded, and an unexpected tear escaped her eye.

"Sweetheart, what is it," I asked, genuinely concerned.

"It's nothing," she replied, turning her head downwards to hide her face.

I touched her chin, tilting her head back up gently. "Baby, tell me."

She sighed heavily and searched my eyes as I caressed her cheek.

"I want a baby," she finally said softly.

I stopped caressing her cheek, but let my hand rest there gently.

"Sarah, you know you can't..." I trailed off, not really wanting to go down that road.

She smiled weakly as another tear trickled down her cheek.

"I talked to Vanessa today."

"About what? A baby?"

Sarah nodded softly and spoke quietly. "Yes."

"I don't follow..."

My sister propped herself up on her elbow, giving me an unrestricted view of her perfect, firm breasts.

"She offered to carry the baby for us."

"What? Are you serious?"

She nodded. "Yes."

My lips parted and I was speechless. I lay there gazing into my sister's eyes, unable to even move.

Finally, I gathered my thoughts. I had to ask, knowing that my sister had been abuse so badly in the past that she could no longer produce her part of the life-giving mixture.

"Baby, you don't have...you know..."

"No, I know," she started. "Basically, you'd make a baby with her, but it would be ours."

"Hmmm..." was all I could reply.

"Say something," Sarah said after I couldn't form any words again.

"Ummm...well..." I stammered.

"You're upset, I'm sorry," Sarah said.

"Oh no, sweetheart!" I said, taking her into my arms. "I just don't know what to do with this yet."

Sarah sobbed on my chest as I held her tight. A tear escaped my own eye as I pet her head. She finally turned her head and gazed up at me.

"Please, J? I really want this."

I chewed my lip a bit as I felt my heart about to give her anything she wanted. A weak but tender smile found my lips, and I nodded.

Sarah's eyes lit up.

"You mean it? We can have a baby?"

"If you're absolutely sure this is what you want, then yes."

Sarah threw me on my back and pounced on me. She straddled my body and kissed my aggressively, thanking me between each wet smooch. My mind raced as it began being filled with thoughts of what this might mean for our little family. Sarah gradually slowed her outburst, and kissed me tenderly, letting her body settle on top of mine.

"I love you, big brother!"

I just pulled her to me and kissed her passionately, my hands roaming her naked back as she pressed against me. She pressed even tighter, mashing her amazing breasts to my chest as our tongues danced together. I let my hands slide down to her butt and spread her cheeks wide. I kneaded her ass as we kissed. Sarah pushed her hips downwards and started rotating her hips. I knew what she wanted, and I was going to let her take it.

She sat up on me and looked down at me, fiery lust burning in her eyes. She panted as I reached up and cupped her breasts in my hands. She reached down and took my cock, aiming it at her dripping opening, and pressed her hands to myself as she lowered herself, taking her big brother's cock slowly into her pussy. I closed my eyes and moaned as she slowly rode my cock, her head rolling back and forth in raw pleasure. I alternated between squeezing her ass and kneading her firm breasts as she sat high on my cock.

I opened my eyes and watched her run her fingers through her own hair as her hips rocked back and forth, letting my shaft grind every intimate detail of her hot tunnel. She looked at me again and started riding me faster.

"Cum in my pussy, J. Show me how much cum you'll put in Vanessa to make our baby," she growled as she cupped her own breasts.

I held her ass and started thrusting up into her, desperate to fill her with my life-giving seed.

"Yes, J! Yes! Yes! Fuck me!"

"Oh my god!" I shouted as I thrust up hard, burying my cock deep in my little sister's pussy, and erupting, giving her a huge dose of the cum she so desperately wanted inside her. My hips bucked with each powerful burst.

I finally collapsed, and Sarah immediately collapsed in a heap on top of me, my cock still planted deep inside her. Cum swirled around my cock as her pussy trembled and clenched me tight. I held her in my arms as my dick slowly softened in her. We kissed as lovers kiss, my hands sensually caressing her bare back.

"I love you, J."

"I love you, too, my angel."

Sarah grinned as she crept backwards down my body, letting my cock flop out of her as she went. I purred quietly as she licked up the mess we had made before lying between my legs with my dick in her mouth. Slowly she pacified herself and drifted to sleep latched onto her big brother's cock.

"Alexa, lights out!"

exfireman
exfireman
340 Followers