All Comments on 'Sister Sarah Ch. 20'

by exfireman

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You should have stopped it at 19 when they were still in love with each other with a happy ending and now it going to be all screwed up and sad because the baby still won’t be Sarah’s. So nothing good can come out of it. I loved the whole series and now I’m sad and heartbroken because of chapter 20.

PrinceLukePrinceLuke8 months ago

Not great but not terrible. Overall a very short chapter and not much changes besides the 1 big thing and thats the baby. I don’t mind Him having a baby with Vanessa since his sister can’t have one and they basically all 3 together are a couple however I don’t want Sarah claiming it as her kid, that’s just not correct or right. The baby shouls grow up knowing Vanessa as it’s mother and Sarah can be Aunt Sarah or the second ‘mummy’ basically. Anyway 3/5 for me, would like to see it continued and see what you decide to end up doing.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Great story. I would defiantly like to read more on this series. Keep writing.

Lakelife2023Lakelife20238 days ago

I don't see the problem with Vanessa having their baby. This happens in real life where a female cannot have children. So they find a sergeant female to carry a child for them. The only problem is will Vanessa be able to handle it while still living with them. Maybe she should have another child of her own or maybe it's time for Vanessa to find a love of her own and move on with her own life. The only problem I have had with this complete story is the mom giving head to the son. Otherwise love it!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userexfireman@exfireman
I recently started fucking my gorgeous and voluptuous sister. We fell in love, and are now happily living together as soulmates and adventurous lovers. Yes, those are her tits on my profile picture.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Sister Sarah Series Info