Sister Sexting

Story Info
Bored siblings send each other texts.
4.6k words
4.55
60k
87
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SEAWATER1
SEAWATER1
1,539 Followers

I wanted to try something different again for this story. Not necessarily an original subject but just a different approach. There is no sex at all in this story (unusual I know for an erotic story site) and I know some will not like that. But please give it a try. Thanks as always for taking the time to read.

*

I was sitting on the couch, finishing off a beer when my phone pinged. Sitting across from me was my girlfriend's dad, also clutching a beer in his hand. I picked up my cellphone and saw that I had a text from my sister, Beth. I put my phone down, not wanting to appear rude.

"Anything important?" my girlfriend's dad, Brian, asked.

"Huh, no it's just from my kid sister."

After he had left the room, I picked my phone up and opened the message. It was a picture of my baby sister, staring at the camera, looking all goofy eyed and dopey. Also, looking very pretty, but that wasn't something I really thought about. I began typing.

Me - what?

Beth - You took your time.

Me - Sorry. Was talking. What's wrong?

Beth - I need a favor. I'm studying. I need some help. History, I know you were good at it.

Me - You're studying? It's eleven thirty at night.

Beth - I know. I was out earlier. I need to catch up. Anyway, it's about the cold war.

So, after a couple of texts I just gave up and called her. It seemed so much easier. Once we'd finished she thanked me and we said goodbye. A couple of minutes later my phone beeped again.

Beth - thanks again. You're the best brother.

Me - don't tell Mark that.

Mark was our elder brother, at twenty eight, he was two years older than me. He is married and lives a couple of hundred miles away. I'm Paul, I'm twenty six and still live at home with my mom and dad and my kid sister, Beth, who has just turned eighteen and is still at school. I'm currently staying at a cottage by the sea, having been invited to join my girlfriend and her parents on vacation. My girlfriend is called Sara, and we have been dating for eighteen months.

Beth - how's your trip?

Me - good thanks.

Beth - what's it like with her parents?

Me - her dad's cool. Her mom doesn't really talk much. I find it difficult when she's around. Sara says that's how she is and don't take it personally.

Beth - when are you home?

Me - Saturday. Are you missing me?

Beth - Yeah. I want my favorite brother back.

Me - what's with the favorite brother thing?

Beth - just missing you.

Me - see you Saturday.

That was the end of the messages. I didn't think any more of it, until the next day, about lunchtime, when my cellphone pinged again. At that point I was walking along the beach with Sara.

Beth - hey.

Me - hey. What's up?

Beth - just thought I'd say hi.

Me - hi. I'm with Sara. Text me later.

A few minutes passed.

Me - shouldn't you be at school?

Beth - I am. It's lunchtime.

Me - ok.

At about four I texted my sister. Sara and her mom had gone to the store and her dad had gone fishing. I was sitting on my bed, so I thought I'd see if she was ok.

Me - are you ok? I'm worried.

Beth - why?

Me - dunno. You keep messaging me. You don't normally.

Beth- like I said. Just missing you. Can't I miss my big brother?

Me - yeah, it's just not like you.

Beth - I'm just bored. Wanna have some fun.

Me - what sort of fun?

Beth - just fun. It's so boring here.

Me - why don't you get a friend round?

Beth - it's a weeknight. You know the rules.

Me - sure. Just text a friend then.

Beth - they're all studying. Boring!!!!!!!! Don't you like me texting you?

Me - yeah it's ok, it's just I'm with Sara and her folks. They might wonder why I'm sending you loads of texts.

Beth - I'll stop then.

Me - no don't. It's good to hear from you. We don't seem to talk much these days. I just figured out it's cos you find your big brother uncool!

Beth - what are you doing right now?

Me - texting you.

Beth - no dummy!!

Me - everyone's out.

Beth - your on your own.

Me - *you're.

Beth - thanks dad. What you doing.

Me - sitting on the bed. You?

Beth - same. On my bed.

Me - doing what?

Beth - secret******

Me - what does that mean?

Beth - it means secret******.

Me - ok. Just asking.

Beth - are you and S getting much action?

Me -?????

Beth - sex.

Me - BETH????????

Beth - just a question.

Me - none of your business.

Beth - mom's home. Do this later. Please.

Sara wasn't feeling well during this vacation and was going to bed early each night. So the answer to my sister's question was in fact no, I wasn't getting much action! Her mom also tended to go to bed early, which left me and her dad, Brian, to sit up and drink beers and chat each night. I think we both appreciated the chance to get to know each other better.

At about ten thirty he was watching a movie on tv, so I picked up my phone and sent a text to my sister.

Me - hey

Her reply was a picture of her sitting up in her bed, the covers over her. I noticed her arm and shoulders were bare.

Me - nice!!!!

Beth - thanks. What you doing?

Me - watching tv.

Beth - not in bed with your hot gf!?

Me - she not well. What are you doing.

Beth - thinking about you.

Me - thinking what about me?

Beth - wondering if you'd text.

Me - here I am.

We chatted for a while about school, my vacation, mom and dad. Nothing major. She told me about her friends and about a boy at school who'd asked her out. She'd said no. Then there was silence for a few minutes, before another message came through.

Beth - so are you bored? Just you and the dad?

Me - a bit.

Beth - wanna have some fun?

Me - you said that before. What do you want? Some jokes?

Beth - what are you wearing right now?

Me - what's that matter?

Beth - just answer.....

Me - t shirt shorts why? You?

She sent me a picture. Similar to before but I noticed the covers slightly lower down.

Me - you're pretty. Is that what you want me to say.

Beth - it's a start. Thanks.

Me - you're really bored aren't you?

Beth - yup....

Me - can't you text Megan?

Her best friend.

Beth - do you want me to stop texting you? Am I annoying you?

Me - no.....it's just unusual.

Beth - I was just thinking about you is all.

Me - why?

Beth - just. It's dull here without you.

Me - it's not like I'm there a lot.

Beth - can you stop asking why and thinking something's wrong and just go with it.

Me - are you angry.

Beth - just wanna spend some time with my brother.

Me - I'm three hundred miles away......

Beth - texting will do. Look I needed your help last night with my studies and then I guessed I thought it was nice to hear from you. Ok?

Me - ok.

Beth -????????

Me - what????????? What does that mean?

Beth - Ask me a question. Any question.

Me - why?

Beth - was that your question? Just a bit of fun.

Me - what? Like truth or dare? By text?

Beth - great idea brother!!!!!!!! Let's do that!!!!

Me - nah!!!!

Beth - you shithead!

Me -????

Beth - I wanna have fun!!

Me - ask me a question then.

Beth - Are you and S getting much action?

Me - you asked that before. No, she's been sick this week.

Beth - your turn. Ask away.....

Me - why did you reject the boy at school?

Beth - didn't wanna go out with him. Easy. Who's your favorite sibling? Me or Mark?

Me - stupid question. I love you both. Are you insecure?

Beth - is that your question?

Me - yes.

Beth - no I'm just bored. Do you think mom and dad are going to split up?

Me - no. I chatted to dad recently. No. Is that why you're doing this?

Beth - no. Have you ever cheated on a girlfriend?

Me - fuck where did that come from? Why?

Beth - Part of the game. Answer!

Me - that's stupid. I'm not going to play if you do that. The answer is no but if I had I wouldn't tell you.

Beth - your turn.

Me - goodnight Beth.

I put my phone down. I was puzzled by my sister's behavior. I couldn't tell what was wrong. Then my phone buzzed again. It was from Beth. A picture of her standing in her pj's in front of her mirror with the word sorry written in lipstick on the mirror. That made me laugh. I texted her.

Me - you're funny.

Beth - did I cheer you up?

Me - yeah.

Beth - are you grumpy cos your gf won't have sex?

Me - ok I know your game. You're trying to piss me off. Get a reaction. I won't let you!

Another text came through. A picture of my kid sister pulling a funny face.

Me - weirdo.

Beth - freak

Me - loser

Beth - fucker

Me - inbred mutant

Beth - small penis

Me - don't get any complaints there

Beth - liar

Me - retard

Beth - perv

Me - virgin

Beth - ok. Enough. I win!

Me - how do you win?

Beth - I say so. My question- do you masturbate a lot?

Me - none of your business.

Beth - that's a yes then.

Me - do you?

Beth - what do you think I was doing earlier when I was in bed and you asked me? I replied secret******

Me - oh.

Beth - is that all you can say?

Me - why are you telling me this?

Beth - fun.....remember what that is?

Me - you're just trying to get a reaction. You always do it, all your life.

Beth - and did I get a reaction?

Me - no cos I'm not rising to you this time.

Beth - no I mean did I get a reaction from you? Or should that be erection?

Me -????? are you asking did I get hard when my sister told me she was playing with herself?

Beth - and?

Me - ok that's your game. Well no, I didn't...

Beth - awwww I'm sad now......

Me - good....

Beth - have you ever been caught? Masturbating?

I sighed. I was annoyed with myself because once again my little sister had drawn me into her game. She did this to everyone, all her life. She had a way of taking you to places you didn't want to go, literally. I sighed again. Well, two can play this game.

Me - Yes. Mom caught me. I was in the living room naked and she came home early one day. She stood outside at the window and watched me.

Beth - she watched you?

Me - yeah for about two minutes!! I don't know why, I didn't know she was there.

Beth - it's weird that she watched you.

Me - I think she was just shocked. Have you ever been caught?

Beth - Megan caught me, at her house. Dad nearly caught me. And Megan's dad nearly caught me.

Me - sounds like you need to be more careful!!

Beth - can I tell you a secret?

Me - sounds like you want to.

Beth - I like the idea of getting caught. It kinda turns me on.

Me - stop right there!

Beth - seriously. I have fantasies about getting caught and then 'things' happening.

Me - I don't wanna hear your fantasies.

Beth - but I want to tell you.

Me - why?

Beth - cos it turns me on and I'm really horny right now.

Me - goodnight Beth

I put my phone down and went to the kitchen to get a beer.

"Ok Paul?"

It was Brian, my girlfriend's dad. I had forgotten he was in the room watching tv.

"Just my sister. She's having some kind of crisis."

"I thought you seemed lost. You seemed miles away."

"Sorry."

I took a sip of beer and my phone chimed again.

"Seems her crisis isn't over yet," Brian joked.

I rolled my eyes and picked up my phone. It was a picture from Beth, standing in her underwear holding a card with sorry written on it.

Another text followed.

Beth - got your attention yet?

Me - yes but......just behave ok?

Beth - sorry. Just bored and horny I guess.

Me - if you're horny you need to go somewhere else to get off. Don't come to me. I'm your brother.

Beth - don't you think I'm pretty.

Me - yes you are very pretty but I'm with my girlfriend and her parents so now is not the time to talk about how pretty and horny you are.

Beth - so there is a time to talk about it? Is that what you're saying?

Me -?

Beth - you're saying now's not the time. Does that mean there is another time.

Me - you're very pretty ok. What else do you want.

Beth - my fantasy is that I get caught playing with myself. It really turns me on. I fantasise that it's a teacher or dad or you or Mark and it gets me really wet. That time that Megan's dad nearly caught me I did it on purpose. I wanted him to catch me. Not that I fancy him or anything but I just wanted him to catch me. It really excites me.

Me - ok.

Beth - have you ever seen me naked?

Me - when you were little I used to help mom change your diaper.

Beth - I mean now, like now I'm not a child?

Me - no.

I was playing it calm. Like I said, I know her game. To get people to play along. I had already confessed to the time mom caught me jacking off. I didn't want to go too far. And yet......and yet.... I was shocked to realise I had an erection.

Beth - I've seen Mark naked. Last time I stayed at their house I had to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night. As I opened the bedroom door, Mark came out the bathroom completely naked. We both apologised and that was the end of it.

Me - did it turn you on?

I hit send and immediately regretted it. She had drawn me in.

Beth - no not really. But I wished it had been the other way round. He had caught me.

Me - why?

Beth - I wanted him to see me. You know I'm really wet right now.

Me - TMI

Beth - you're funny. I'm glad we can have this conversation.

Me - sounds like you need to get it off your chest. You must be really frustrated.

Beth -?

Me - you know. A lot of built up sexual energy.

Beth - is that your way of saying I need a fuck?

Me - you need to......yeah probably!!!!!!!

Beth - I'm rubbing my pussy right now

Me - goodnight

I put the phone down. At the same time Brian got up and said goodnight. I was alone in the living room. And I was still hard.

I picked up my phone.

Me - ok you win you've got my attention.

No reply.

After about ten minutes she replied.

Beth - sorry. Just saw your message . I was 'busy'.

Me - were you........?

Beth - I can confirm.

Me - oh.

Beth - oh.

Me - you've got me curious now. Tell me about the time dad nearly caught you.

I had to admit I was feeling horny. But I didn't want her to know that.

Beth - I was in the living room late one night. You were all in bed. I stripped naked and was busy doing it when I heard someone in the kitchen. I was naked, with my knees up high, my feet up on the couch and my legs spread wide and someone was in the kitchen! I quickly covered my pussy with a cushion and my chest with my arm when dad came in the living room. You know the layout so the kitchen door was behind the couch so he could only see my back but it was close.

Me - fantastic!

Beth - I know. I think he knew what I was doing because he seemed embarrassed and for about a week after he seemed a bit awkward around me. But it really excited me. It's making me wet again just thinking about it.

Me - me and Sara got caught fucking by her uncle. Last Christmas. We were in the living room. Same thing we didn't hear him coming down the stairs and he walked in on us.

Beth - did he see anything?

Me - he saw the lot. Everything.

Beth - that is soooo hot!!!

Me - Sara just laughed and said she'd had a crush on him for years.

Beth - if it helps I'm doing it again.

Me -TMI

Beth - what?

Me - you're doing it again. I don't wanna know what you're doing.

Beth - do you want a picture?

Me - goodnight. I mean it this time.

Beth - spoilsport. Tomorrow? Text me again tomorrow. I'll be home from school about five.

Me - goodnight.........

Beth - what does ......mean?

Me - nothing. Not everything has to mean something.

Beth - huh?

Me - just go off and masturbate. I'll text you tomorrow. And if it helps your masturbation session.........I've been hard for about an hour....

She never replied. I went to bed, totally confused by the evening's events. Had my sister and I just been confessing things to each other. Had I been flirting with her?With each other? And was I really getting turned on by it. I cuddled up with Sara and soon fell asleep.

In the morning I woke up. Sara was already awake and offered to bring me a coffee in bed. Once she left the room I picked up my cellphone. I looked at the texts and remembered the conversation between myself and my sister. I read through them all, starting at the beginning, trying to ignore the erection I was getting. After one last look I deleted them. Later that morning Sara and I went out for a walk.

We were sitting on a rock on the beach, staring out to sea and talking when my phone beeped. I took one look at it and saw it was from my kid sister. My heart skipped and I realised that I was excited to continue our conversation....

"Who is it?" asked Sara, when she saw me look at my screen.

It was a picture of my sister, taken at school, pulling a funny face. I showed Sara.

"Your sister's mad," she laughed.

I nodded.

"Why is she doing that?" she asked.

"Oh you know Beth, always trying to get some attention."

I texted back.

Me - Sara says hi.

Beth - ah ok. Later. Text me when you can.

It was ten minutes to midnight when I finally got a chance to text her. Finally everyone had gone to bed and I was in the living room on my own, wearing a vest and shorts. I couldn't deny that all afternoon and evening I had been able to think of little else but messaging my sister, and wondering which direction the conversation would go.

Me - hi.

Beth - so you finally got round to me did you? I thought you had forgotten me.

Me - sorry.

Beth - how's Sara?

Me - getting better. She's in bed now. How are you? Have you got over yesterday's drama?

Beth - what drama?

Me - you were in a strange mood.

Beth - I was bored and horny.

Me - I noticed. Anyway, I'm sorry.

Beth - sorry for what?

Me - well if I wrote anything that embarrassed you.

Beth - you didn't. I'm not embarrassed. It's just a bit of fun.

Me - can't you text someone else when you're bored and horny?

Beth - maybe, but as I happened to be texting you I thought I'd just carry on. And see if you wanted to play.

Me - do you do this with Mark?

Beth - what with Mark. Send him texts, tell him I'm masturbating!?

Me - yeah.......

Beth - not yet. But I might one day. Who knows? But at the moment I've got you. Just relax, I'm not embarrassed. I'm eighteen and horny. Weren't you at my age?

Me - still am......

Beth - good. Let's have some fun. What are you wearing right now?

Me - vest and shorts.

Beth - send me a pic......

I sighed, took a photo and sent it to her. In return she sent me a photo of herself sitting in bed, with the covers up to her neck.

Me - seen that one before. A few times.

So then she sent me another photo. This one the covers were pulled down slightly, and just the slightest hint of a nipple was visible.

Me - please don't send me tit pics.....

Beth - why?

Me - you're my sister. I'm twenty six, you're eighteen. I've got a steady girlfriend and she's upstairs asleep right now. Any more reasons needed?

Her reply was to send me another photo, this one showing me both her breasts, fully exposed.

I didn't reply for over half an hour. It was now nearly one in the morning. I wanted to be pissed. I should be pissed. I should be able to tell her to stop, to grow up, to behave appropriately. I wanted to do that. But instead I kept looking at my cellphone, opening the picture of her breasts. They were beautiful, a fact that I didn't want to acknowledge. After much thinking I decided to play her game. I knew I would, that I couldn't go to sleep without seeing where this would lead.

Me - do you mind knowing that your brother has seen a picture of your tits?

Beth - finally. Where have you been? Jacking off?

Me - not yet.

Did I really just send that?

Beth - oh so you like them then?

Me - they're lovely.

SEAWATER1
SEAWATER1
1,539 Followers
12